Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby beekind » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:06 am

Zephyros and her brothers had finished eating and were sitting bored around their table. The youngest member of the cabin,A 12 year old named Quincy was tinkering with his Mac Book,trying to make it so the computer had a holograph projector.Argus yawned and randomly shouted to everyone in the mess. "WHEN'S CAPTURE THE FLAG START?"

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am

((Ummm, I thought Argus didn't speak because he had too many eyes to speak and some are even on his tounge o_O and do they eat in the Big House or Pavillion?
I WON'T BE HERE FRIDAY AFTERNOON TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON. JUST A WARNING!))

Regal Quill
"You're most welcome." replied Regal. "I'm sorry, but I do not. Your godly parent will claim you when the time comes. May I ask who your mortal parent is, your mother or your father?"

Jenna Wyndell-Evelynn Marker
"You're welcome!" smiled Jenna as she got helped off the skateboard. "Thanks for coming with me."
They walked to the Big House together. "Yep, see ya, Zack." said Jenna as she walked over to the Athena table.
Tonight there was roast chicken, broccoli, and chicken noodle soup.
Jenna got the best piece of meat and dropped it into the blazing fire that made the Pavillion warm. My offerings to Athena, goddess of battle and wisdom, thought Jenna as she closed her eyes. As she opened them, the smell wafted into the air and smelled like cookies and milk.
Then she gave the clipboard of marked cabins to Regal, who nodded approvingly.
Smiling, she returned to the Athena cabin, eating her dinner. Jenna turned to the Athena cabin members at the table and asked, "Who's the new girl? And when are we playing capture the flag?"

Logan Ty Leven
"It's Logan Ty Leven," growled Logan fiericely. "It's not that hard to remember, Catherina."
He waved to Julia, smiling half-heartedly and went to sit down alone at his table.
He got some really big chunks of burnt bits and tossed it into the fire. To Poseidon, he thought, closing his eyes. I hope you like this. And, if you can help it, let Catherina remember my name. It's ticking me off. Thanks. Enjoy. He returned back to his table, and the air now smelled like his mom's homemade blueberry muffins, ready to eat. He chewed, excited for Capture the Flag tomorrow night.
Last edited by loulou800 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am

((Argus The care taker does ^^> I just Named Zephyros's brother Argus because it was the first thing that popped into my head.And all the campers eat on the Pavilion.))

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Zack took some peices of meat and tossed it in the fire and closed his eyes thinking in his mind To Apollo, May you bestow blessings and music where and when it is needed. He then opened his eyes and started eating. Three of his brothers Billie, Adam, and Justin scooted down next to him and Adam asked," So why where you late?" Zack looked at his brothers and said," I was helping a friend inspect the cabins." Billy slightly laughed and said," I'm guessing that this friend of yours was a girl." Zack nodded and continued eating. Justin whined and said," It's not fair! You always get the girls!" Billy smirked and said," Was it an Aphrodite?"
Zack shook his head and said," No." Adam then said," What cabin was she from then?" Zack continued eating and said," Athena." Justin sighed and said," Is she only a friend? Or are you more then friends?" They all leaned in closer to Zack and he said," We're friends."

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥

*~MoonlitSunrise~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 pm

recap please?
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:15 pm

(( LouLou, they're in the Pavillion, in the map it says 'The Mess' :D And Jaded Shadow, oh di immortales, please don't ask for another recap when your last post is on the previos page! Just read. It's good for you. And what could happen in five posts? Sorry I'm getting angry, but I am very short tempered and it's easy as chewing to make me mad. Ask Tay. And Loulou, alright =) ))

Catherina snorted and made a face. As one of the kids on a table yelled when Capture the flag starts, Catherina groaned and stood up. "Capture the flag will be tommorow! And we're playing by Quints rules!" She yelled for everyone to hear and sighted. "Sorry for that Regall, I just couldn't resist." She said and sighted.

Julia blinked a few times and waved back at Logan with a blush on her face. "Um my mom.... Um.. Her name's Isabell Mcgutter." She said and bit her lip. She wondered where her mom was. Last time she saw her it was four hours ago when their car broke down. She should call her soon. "Is there any chance I could talk to my mom to make sure she's alright?"

Luke sighted and stood up, thosing some food in the camp fire. 'What you want me to say dad? Hi? How you doin'? Why you haven't called in a while? Yeah, right...' Luke growled as he sat down on his table again. He smiled at one of his sisters and looked at the new girl. "Looks like we might have a new adition to the Hermes cabin for a while..."
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:42 am

((ok...but just for future reference...i have issues with reading...just those five post would take me an hour T_T...i will try though
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:41 am

(( I'm sorry, I was just angry from before. A dude wouldn't stop smacking us and I was just so angry, sorry I took on you. We'll tell you when you missed something, but when it's one page, nothing inportant could happen ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 am

((oh, okay, sorry 'bout that Invader Koru^^'' I jumped to conclusions:P and great, thanks guys:)
and S. Wolf? It Logan's dream okay? :S ))

Regal Quill
"It's fine, Catherina." sighed Regal, flicking his tail. "I just wished some of the kids would listen. You never know what would be good to the ears."
Then he turned to back to Julia. "If your mortal parent is your mother, then your god parent would be Ares, Apollo... " he paused. He started to say something, then though better of it. ".... and... others. And I'm afraid you can't call your mother right now. When you use a cellphone, it sends monsters that may be after you to know where you are. It's very dangerous, and we can't let you have that type of danger so quickly in camp. You can, of course, visit your mother during the Christmas holidays if you'd like." He smiled sadly.
"Oh, and Julia? Since you're undetermined, you'll be resting and eating with the Hermes cabin for the time being until you're claimed. Don't worry, the Hermes cabin are generally very nice people. Luke is the camp counselor."

Jenna Wyndell-Evelynn Marker
Jenna waited for the Athena cabin' answer, if anyone heard her. She repeated her question. "Guys, do you know who the new girl is? And when are we playing Capture the Flag?"

Logan Ty Leven
Logan finished his dinner at the Poseidon table by himself.
The chicken was delicious. He looked at the empty goblet at his table and said, "Blueberry soda?"
The cup fizzed and inside was warm, fuzzy blueberry soda.
He drank all of it with one gulp. It was delicious.
He finished off his broccoli, then set the dirty plate on the dishrack.
"Thanks for dinner, guys." smiled Logan at the niaids.
Then he waved another goodbye to Julia and Regal, then he made his way down to his cabin.
His cabin was pretty neat and tidy. He hoped he at least got got a 4 from Jenna. But he didn't know. Jenna was a tough marker, being an Athena camper and all and knowing every single detail.
He sighed and lied down on his bed. Without meaning to, he fell asleep and had a dream... and when demi-gods have dreams, they usually mean something.
**Dream Mode**
Logan found himself running away from some horrible fire-breathing creature, barefoot. The creature wasn't a dragon. It was shadowed, big and beastly. It had large teeth and even larger glowing eyes. He kept turning around to see if the monster was right being him. Everytime it ran, it shook the earth. He dodged its fire and hid behind a large boulder.
Beside him behind the boulder, though, a muscular man was there, panting with a large sword at his feet. He wore Greek armour, and Greek sandals.
"You must help, Logan Ty Leven." panted the man. "In order to save me. Save me, for only you can. Ask for a quest, young one. Ask for a quest." His voice was like a teenager's, but sounded old at the same time. It erupted boldness and strength.
"But..." said Logan, looking at the man quizzacly, already trying to push himself up to his feet. "...who are you? Why am I the only one that can help?"
"Because I choose you. You are strong. I am being weak, drained of my power. Do you really not know who I am?"
Logan's eyes widened. "You're... you're HERCULES?!"
"Indeed, young one. Now, come save me! Ask for a quest! Come to Mt. Tampai! There, you can help."
"Why are you in danger, though? You wouldn't ask me to help just for this monster! You're like the strongest man that ever lived!"
"This is not the only thing. Someone... powerful is after me. Someone much, much, more stronger and powerful than me."
"Why?! And who is this powerful person? Or thing?"
"I.... I cannnot tell, young Logan. But you are strong enough."
"What?! Are you crazy? I'm not!"
"Come, Logan! Rescue me. Help me. Come to Mt. Tampai. There, you will find answers." He pulled himself up.
"But-"
"Make your choice-"

Then the monster roared and a spew of fire rushed over Logan's dream and he woke up, panting for breath himself, knowing that he now knew where Hercules was and he had to rescue him himself, on a quest.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Adam and Billie exchanged the same look in they're eyes and got up and walked over to the Athena table and started asking all the girls at the table if they knew Zack. They both saw Jenna was the only girl left and they each sat on one side of her and Billie asked," Do you know Zack, Son of Apollo?" Zack looked up and saw Justin trying hard not to laugh and Billie and Adam where gone. He saw them at the Athena table and widened his eyes at them. Justin looked at him and said jokingly," If you widen your eyes anymore they're gonna pop out of your head." Zack laughed and then smiled and then went back to eating.

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥