║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby MOVEDzero » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 am

hope32 wrote:(because everyone i was talking with quit, i'll start over)
hope32 wrote:Mira skipped eagerly towards the new camp, with her sister and cousin trailing behind her. She loved the sound of the birds in the spring time. She could dance to their beautiful song, but now was not the time for that.She didn't want people to think she was strange. The evening air was too cold for them anyway. She stopped and waited for Arim and Jayden. "Come on, guys," she called to them, with her way-to-eager-to-be-here voice.

Arim pulled her black hoodie over her head. She mumbled under her breath when she heard Mira. Way too excited, she thought. Secretly, she was happy to be here too, but she would never tell her sister that. She honestly couldn't wait to meet people like herself. I hope they have a library here, she thought to herself. She loved to read, which is what she spend most of her time doing. She would rather sit and read for hours instead of dealing with people for that time. She looked around her loving her surroundings, almost night.

Jayden speed up when Mira called to them. She was his favorite cousin, probably because she was so happy about everything, unlike Arim, who looked at everything as a chore. He kept in pace with her once he got to her. "So, what do you think about the camp so far," he asked her. "It's just beautiful and wonderful looking," she answered to him. "Annoying," Arim said, suddenly right behind them. Jatden almost jumped. Mira just smiled and kept walking. "Every one is probably inside," Arim said when she noticed no one, "it is around dinner time." They alked throught the doors and to their rooms. Then they met up outside the dining hall. They went in and sat down.

((she can talk with Vern and Jade. They're in the lunch hall/dining room thingy))
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 am

(Cool )
Mira walked into the room before the others. "Look those two kids look ok," she said, grabbing Arim by the arm, "let's go make friends." "No, I'm pretty sure that that's not how it works," Arim, said, arguing but not puuling back her arm. They sat down across from the two. "Hi," said Mira. "Hey," Arim said quietly, lowering her head. She was a bit more shy.
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Saphirine. Icons and Avatar by dragongoddest. Caritzilla.

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 am

Jade looked at the two newbies. "Um, hi," she started, scooting closer to Vern. Jade had never been used to the overly-energetic nice people.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am

Mira saw the girl scoot away, and looked at Arim. Arim glanced at her, slightly smiling. Mira looked back to the girl. "Hi, I'm Mira," she said, trying to sound a little less energetic. "And this is Arim," she said nodding to her twin. Arim looked at the two, and smiled a little.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 am

"Jade," the skin walker replied. She waved at them and relaxed a bit. "This is Vern," Jade said, pointing to her friend.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:03 am

Mira smiled at them. "Nice to meet both of you," she said. "Yeah," said Arim. Mira looked at her, annoyed. She smiled again. Arim smiled, "Do either of you know when the food is served," she asked, looking around. Then two ghost waiters (I'm guessing thats what they're called XD) came and gave them two plates of food. "Thank you," Mira said to them. Then she looked back at the two, "Sorry for being straightforward, but what are you two, or what are your powers," she asked.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic Starsong » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 pm

"I'll take the left." Suki said, grinning. She sat on her side of the bed, bouncing on it a couple times. It was very comfortable, especially so for a camp bed. In fact the entire room was quite elegant. "So, what do you want to do now? Unpack? Go outside? Go meet others?" She asked, totally cool with anything.
Mystic Starsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenjo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:15 am

"How bout we go explore?" Leila grinned, throwing her bag on the bed after taking out a map of the campus. So far, she hadn't seen much, and she'd love to see more.
Yes I'm alone - but I'm alone and free.
[x]
Jenjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic Starsong » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:19 am

"Sure, sounds good." Suki said, grinning. She hopped off the bed and walked around to the other side, peering of Leila's shoulder to look at the map. "How about we head down to the cafetereia? We can take this back stairway and check out these halls as we head down there." Suki suggested, running her finger along the hall (on the map)outside their rooms, pointing to a back stairway, along another small corridor hidden along the back of the castle and down to the cafeteria.
Mystic Starsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .restart. » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 am

(I'm back!)

"I'm an elf and Jade's a skin walker," Vern said. She started to fiddle with one of her dagger's hilt. "What about you?"
ImageImageImage
.restart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me