Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby Mah Wolfie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:40 am

(( Um Rosia, I don't know if you know, but instructors can't play 'Capture the flag'. And this time, for the first time, we'll play Quints way of the game. I don't know if that's how you spell his name, but he is a character from the fourth book. His game was really fun. There are a few monsters in the woods where they play, and the monsters have bags on them. In one of the bags, there's... well, I don't know the english word, so we'll use a golden arrow. Everyone has a partner and who ever finds the arrow first wins. Let's make things a little interesting. Since Hercules is missing, let's just make it like some of the campers have also dissapeared. And one of the teams might find a pass way of the Maze, and they'll send a search team inside a few days later. While one team is in the Maze, another team must report to the gods what happend. And then finally another team will go and search for the missing hero, but... Well I'll tell you more later if you guys agree with the idea. I put three teams so that everyone could be on a quest and no ones mad at me ))

Julia slightly blushed and looked around. A few people where looking at her and that made her blush more, but she calmed down as she saw that some people didn't even turn their heads. She turned to the centaur and blinked a few times in confusion. A centaur. She tilted her head to the side slightly and bit her lip so she doesn't spill out any rude comments, even thought all she had were questions. But she didn't know if they would be rude to a centaur or not. She had to wait a few seconds before she realised they were waiting for her to say her last time. "Oh, Julia Mcgutter." She said and smiled, pulling her hair away from her face. She felt dirty. Really dirty. But she didn't know when she could actually take a shower and rest. Her bag was still over her shoulder and yes, it was as ditry as her. But she still wanted to clean it. Clean it... Where? She knew that the cabins had to be separated not by boy and girl, but by god. Atleast she thought so. Which made her wonder... Who was her god parent? Her mom told her it was her dad, but which male god?

Catherina took another sip from her Cola drink and looked around. Few of the students weren't here. She was gonna deal with them later. She turned her head to the new guys and lifted an eyebrow. "Mr... Level. You're late for dinner." She said and moved around her chin a little irrated. She didn't botter to apologyse for saying his last name wrong, since she didn't botter to say other peoples name correct. Exept for the instructors since she could only talk to them. She sighted and leaned back, taking another sip from her drink.

Luke smiled and turned his head to the new people. He grinned slightly and shook his head. "If she doesn't know her parents, she'll have to stay with us." He mumbled and turned his head, then back at his food again. One of his brothers grazed around and bend down. "Hey Luke, what do you think? Which team will we be in again?" He asked and leaned back slightly, but still his face close enought to the table. "I don't know." Luke shrugged sligthly. "But I do hope we can fight. I've been training and I wanna see if it payed off."

Leo walked inside the mess and sighted. Late again. He sat down on the Ares table and growled at one of his siblings, who scolted him for beeing late again. Leo sighted and started to stuff his mouth with food. One of his sisters eyed a boy from the Aphrodites table and growled. "Wonder if we'll get to be on the same team as them..." She mumbled and looked around, first looking at Aphrodites table, then at Athena, finally looking at the Hermess tables, that seemed to have the most people, whos parents hadn't onounced them yet. Leo shrugged carelessly and took a sip from his drink. "Who cares. I don't even like that game."
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosia » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:40 am

((Yes, I know, but she's there to make sure that people play fair. She doesn't get involved, just observes. The reason she'd wear armour is in case she was mistaken for a monster or sommat.))
ImageImage

♥ you guys,
г๏รเค

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Rosia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:07 am

(( Ah alright. SOrry for that ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 am

Alicia looked at Luke and one of her brothers and when they finished talking Alicia looked at Luke and asked," What's Capture the Flag?" She didn't know about this game yet since she had only been here for around 3 to 4 days. She then took a few bites out of her food and drank some of her Pepsi.

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥

*~MoonlitSunrise~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Jamie sat quietly, eating alone at the Hades table.
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm

((Just watched the Percy Jackson movie for the 3rd time^^))

Jenna Wyndell-Evelynn Marker
Jenna blushed. She didn't know why. "Umm, sure." she mumbled shyly. Why was she so shy all of a sudden? Zack was just a regular guy. A regular guy who was kind and considerate. A demi-god from Apollo. With a really nice smile.
She hopped onto to skateboard.

Regon Quill
"Welcome, Julia McGutter. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood where all demi-gods stay and train for whatever is to come. This is a safe haven for kids... like you. Look around you, Julia. All around you are demi-gods. Some from Ares, Apollo, Aphrodite, and many others. Do not be afraid of us. We are your family." he smiled assuringly.

Logan Ty Leven
"Oh, just shut up, won't you Catherina?" said Logan, instinctly reaching and gripping for his Anaklusmos in his pocket, his Bronze Celestial Sword/ Pen. "I found a demi-god, is there something wrong with that?"

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Zack started heading towards the Big House. He stopped at the entrance and helped Jenna off his skateboard. He then said," Thank You for letting me follow you as you checked out the cabins." He smiled kindly at her and picked up his skateboard and said," See ya later." He then walked in and sat down at the Apollo table hoping that the counsolors wouldn't scold him or Jenna for being late.

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥

*~MoonlitSunrise~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 am

Julia smiled kindly and nodded as a thank you. She looked around at all the people and cocked her head to the side slightly. They were like her. Like her! All of them had trouble sitting in one place in class, reading or even making friends. A smile light up across her face as she turned to Regoll and mouthed 'Thank you'. "Do you know who is my god parents?" She asked and bit her lip, hoping they would know.

Catherina narrowed her eyes and growled hardly. "There's nothing wrong with that, Mr. Morgan Why Raven. But wouldn't hurt you to mention it next time." She hissed coldly and snorted. She turned her head at the students again and sighted. "Those people never look at the time-table. One of those days they'll be late and they'll be sorry for that...."
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TayVans » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 am

((recap? so i could jump in? :D))
I am back! My exams passed and I have loads of time now. I apologize to everyone for not being on. ;[ I'm back now though, thank god! ^^

~ I am with you, I will carry you through it all ~
~ I won't leave you, I will catch you ~
~ When you feel like letting go ~
~ 'Cause you're not, you're not alone ~

~ ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ..

TayVans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TayVans » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:47 am

((ok nvm.... major wb))

Alec and Lyra ran to the mess.
"I told you we were late." Lyra frowned.
"Oh, come on!" Alec said and stuck his tongue out.
They found their tables and sat down.
I am back! My exams passed and I have loads of time now. I apologize to everyone for not being on. ;[ I'm back now though, thank god! ^^

~ I am with you, I will carry you through it all ~
~ I won't leave you, I will catch you ~
~ When you feel like letting go ~
~ 'Cause you're not, you're not alone ~

~ ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ..

TayVans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes