*Legacy* - Elf/Spirit/Human New Gen. RP - *R.I.P*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Legacy* - Elf/Spirit/Human New Gen. RP - *plz join!*

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 am

Avalbane frowned a the glare he shot her and she sighed sadly. "My name's Avalbane Fiell." She said quietly, looking at her open palms on her lap. The falcon cocked it's head as it watched her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily Benet » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 am

"Well, you have to have a name, nickname, or something you just made up! What do you call yourself? Let me put it that way." Slive tapped her foot on the ground, looking at the man. "If not, I guess I'll tell you mine... Sliver, just Sliver, it's simple, just a name. I have been called many other things since I was born. I won't tell you them, since they will be of no use to you."

I am hardly ever on CS anymore.
If you want art or to contact me check out my DA account.
(closed) Art Shop
DA
Lily Benet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cazio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 am

"I have been called many other things since I was born. I won't tell you them, since they will be of no use to you."
"Likewise." he retorted tartly, feeling his ice cold dog tags on his bare chest underneath his shirt. He didn't have time for this. he wanted out of this place already.

((super writers block!))
ImageImage

"(The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
    The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
    I won't lie no more you can bet
    I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

I like throwing my voice and breaking guitars
    Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
    I like playing in the sand what's mine is ours
    If it doesn't remind me of anything
    )"

ImageImageImage
Cazio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 am

Avalbane sighed and stood up. The falcon landed gently on her shoulder. "You can leave if you want. I know you want to go." Avalbane said. This time, her voice was slightly cold, yet still filled with slight sorrow. She shrugged and the falcon glared at her reproachfully. "I mean, it's not hard to tell you don't like being around us." She said, taking a step away and leaning against a tree.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily Benet » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 am

"Well, I understand that you hold some hatred for some certain elves, but we're not like that." She plopped down in front of him, about 3 feet away. "I told you my name, and so has Avalbane, so in return, can you tell us your name?"

I am hardly ever on CS anymore.
If you want art or to contact me check out my DA account.
(closed) Art Shop
DA
Lily Benet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cazio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 am

"His name is Makorav. He's been pulling strings everywhere in the world for the past five years and he's not going to stop until all of us are nuked off the planet." They were sitting in the CIA Special Investigations unit, staring at a hologram table. A 30 year old man was staring back, his short jet black hair frazzled and a scraggily beard was beginning to form on him. General Steele was pointing to the face, his rough thick fingers pressed hard into the surface in obvious hatred. Price's eyes narrowed at the blaring screen. The room was silent. TF141's whole team was sitting alongside him, and they shared the same look. Steele continued.
"As I'm sure none of you have forgotten, Agent Anderson was placed alongside Makorav during the terrorist attack last month. And I'm sure you've all seen his face on every newspaper in the country. Makorav knew all along and we had no idea the kind of power he had over us." Ghosts eyes blazed as he remembered the lifeless face. AMERICAN FOUND AT THE HEART OF AIRPORT MASSACRE, the headline burned into his mind. Steele walked to the side of the glowing table, the blue aura casting the aging shadows on his face. He turned away from them, taking another puff of his cigarette before continuing.
"Now," He paused, his grumbling voice stern. "You need to kill him."

He blinked, feeling a searing pain on his back that spread all over him. His skin crawled but Ghost made no movement. he refused to come across that memory. It was the most terrifying moment of his life, the saddest and most heartbreaking.
His gaze solidified to two icy daggers.
"My name is James Anderson."
ImageImage

)"

ImageImageImage
Cazio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Avalbane froze, shocked that he had told them his name. She turned to them and a huge grin broke on her face, despite the cold stare. The falcon looked at her if she was crazy. Her eyes were soft and glittered. "Nice to meet you James Anderson." She said softly, smiling at him. This human needed time to heal from the things that happened to him. Avalbane wanted to be the one healing him. For sure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cazio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:01 pm

"For your first mission, you'll be heading to Brazil. You need to find and capture Alejandro Rojas." Steele's eyes were burning into th four men's eyes and Ghost returned the look with unflinching professionality. Steele's cigarette was the only other light in the room besides the table; its orange glow was intoxicationg to the eye. "He is our ticket to Makorav, but he's got a lot of friends down in th underbelly of this town and they aren't afraid to go insane all over you." He flicked the table and a picture was dragged from a folder, opening to show a bald hispanic man with a death stare on his face. Ghost smirked.
"Steele, what does this Brazilian cocaine dealer have anything to do with a Russian bomb-addict?" Price questioned the general openly. Steele's eyes flickered. He wiggled the cigarettes in his mouth and blew smoke through his nose before replying. The pausing was getting old fast, but none of the men stirred.
"Makorav is a mad dog killer looking for the highest bidder. He has no rules" He began flicking images from another folder and newpaper articles soon littered the space around them. WILL RUSSIAN MADMAN EVER STOP? one title blared. Another was written entirely in Russian but the picture was unnerving enough. A bloody women clutching her child, her long black hair waving behind her as she ran. A mushroom cloud was in the distance. "The problem is: we do. He's obviously got ears and eyes all over us. He isn't afraid to bomb this whole country withouthesitation." Steeles voice darkened. "He trades blood for money."

Ghost didn't move. he was just following typical training. He'd shown the stark difference between himself and the other men on the first day in this respect.
"You!" the commander called, stopping in front of the 18 year oldnew meat. "Can you tell me what the difference is between an amatuer and a professional?" He yelled, brown eyes firing into the young grey that was in front of him. usually they started to sweat right about now, Captain Sanchez noticed the boys chest still expanding heavily from the workout. But his eyes remained deadset on his and Sanchez actually felt a small strike of fear and domination. His mouth opened only a little, but his voice radiated around the silence.
"An amatuer practices until they can get it right. A professional practices until he can't get it wrong." Sanchez's blood ran cold. In an instant the Captain made a seldom felt realization. This kid will be on that new squad before the older guys can try for a spot.

"A name doesn't mean I want to be here." He said in monotone, eyes flicking to Avalbane.
ImageImage

)"

ImageImageImage
Cazio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 am

Avalbane grinned softly at him. "Alright then." She said quietly. She had been a healer before she had been a warrior, learning to heal with soothing words and painful surgerys, but then she had learned to heal with magic. Then she became a warrior and she learned to fight with magic, her hands, her feet, and basically everything she had on her at the present time. She sighed and the falcon nibbled her ear affectionatly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SwallowSpirit » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:34 am

((Uh...confused.com.I read all that, but didnt understand completely...could some1 summarise pls? Also, If ny1 wants to talk 2 Myrddin...))
do not press this button

HELLO CHICKENSMOOTHIE!!!

I will not be nearly so active as i have been in the past, though.
Thank you to the following people
(In no particular order)
Z ~ Libby ~ Hdmwolfeh ~ TNZ ~ Scarfeh ~ Infinity ~ FreyaAquarius Cherrysmoothie ~ Kat Shadow, D.O.A ~ Little_Miss_Beth ~ Miss TTMxx ~ Sparrowsong ~ Gatanitazul ~ I'm a Tigger ~ Kalbers ~ PhoenixFlames ~ Wolf1212 ~ Roseness ~ (All the other people who will probably feel very left out and hurt that ive forgotten them) , and, last but not least,

PIX!!! :D
(I didnt have enough room to post up your ode, sorry...)
SwallowSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me