Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:01 am

"What I mean is that it matters that you give them a chance unless you have proof of them hurting people. Not to judge them on how horrible they look," Anya said.

"Harmony!" Willow giggled hysterically. Then she slowed, "But if we were doing it seriously then I would say Angelus, cause if I was a vampire it'd be his fault."
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:38 am

“Yeah. Well I don’t think we will be doing it seriously. Angel is gone. But I had a feeling it was gonna happen. Still I tried to talk him out off killing himself. But I guess he couldn’t let go of the fact he killed so many people and even hurt you.” Buffy said. “I still have the ring though.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:26 pm

"What I mean is that it matters that you give them a chance unless you have proof of them hurting people. Not to judge them on how horrible they look," Anya said.

"you're doing the grumpy thing," Willow complained, "Why do you have to be so serious all the time Buffy? Can you talk about fun stuff? Like-Like kitties?"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:46 pm

“Kitties are cute. I’d bet Dawn would love having one around.” Buffy said with a smile. She didn’t want to be grumpy around her best friend. So she changed the topic. “But even if I let her have one, we can’t afford it. I’ll admit they are cute and cuddly and very good listeners.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:13 pm

"You deserve a kitty Buffy!" Willow pulls out a book and glances at a section. She mutters some witchy things. "Poof! Kitty!" Willow laughed. A kitty appeared in her hands. It was a seal point ragdoll kitten. "Aw! It's a cute one!"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 pm

“Aw it’s adorable. Dawn is going to be shocked when I bring this cutie home.” Buffy said as she pet the little kitten. “But we still need a litter box, cat food and a bed, unless she wants to sleep with one of us.” She added. Buffy was impressed Willow just used her magic to make a cat appear. She couldn’t help smiling at it.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Faith saw Dawn walk in and smiled a bit, She was still in a mood that she lost one of her only friends, but seeing her daughter helped. not that Dawn knew that she was her mother.

Dawn walked into the Magic Box and smiled at Anya. The Ex-Demon seemed happy counting the money, she spotted Faith in the back and smiled.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:13 am

"No one listens when I am talking sophisticated," Anya mumbled. She looked over at Dawn, keeping an eye on her just in case she stole anything.

"Don't worry Buffy, I have spare cat beds and litter boxes! I also know which foods are good!" She went into another room and came back carrying an empty litter box, a cat bed, a litter mix bag, and a 2 packets of food. Receiving a crazy look she said,"It was extra stuff in case Miss Kitty Fantastico needed more. Ok, so, the litter box. When it gets all stank or you see some kitty poops in there you dispose of it. Kitty poops goes in the toilet, the litter, in the trash. The litter is in this bag. This is a good cat bed right here but your kitty might want to roam and sleep. And the food. these are 2 packets to start you off, they have 20 cans each, so 40 cans. Do not worry about potty training, this kitty will go to the litter box. The kitty is an indoor cat, meaning that they should stay inside, but I added a little in her that keeps her from leaving the house unless it endangers her to stay, in the arms of her owner, or in her carrier held by her owner. I took precautions. Was that too much to say all at once?"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:15 am

“No it’s actually good you took many precautions. But she won’t freak if she sees Spike will she? I mean he’s buddies with Dawn and a vampire. He’s bound to be around.” Buffy said, petting her cat as she tried to think of a good name.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:44 am

Faith smiled and brought a Husky puppy, well she was almost a year old, but she brought her out from behind the table she was studying at. "Hey Dawnie, I got you a present." Faith said.

"Why it's not my birthday." Dawn asked confused, but was paying attention to the pup.

"I know, I missed your birthday," Faith said looking down.

"Lets go show Buffy, What's her name?" Dawn asked walking towards the door of the shop, Rain following her.

"Her name's Rain." Faith said as she, Dakota, Dawn and Rain made their way to Willow's house.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me