Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Levi Ackerman || Levi

The broom Levi held snapped into two. Soulmate or not, he'll have to learn that Neko loved her showers. "Be patient, or your leg is next", Neko yelled, then covered her mouth. She said the same thing to a friend of hers once. Silent tears start falling as Neko recalled sweet memories with her friends. She hoped that the Matchmaker kept their end of the deal. Homesickness soon ensnared the girl, and she soon wished that she was with her friends instead of in this strange place.

Kaito Shion/Akaito || Male || Bisexual || Prince Takumi || Open

Kaito shook his head. The stranger seemed easy-going for someone who has been kidnapped. "I'm Kaito, you are?", Kaito murmured. "Akaito" did not like who smoothly this all was going. He made Kaito hold the katana tightly, just in case.
[

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Confused

Tags: Neko,
He dropped the tool to the floor and pulled out what seemed to be a small splinter in his palm. "If my leg breaks then you would have to continue this journey alone. Not that I have a problem with it, but, you should seriously re-think what you say to me," He shot back and leaned his blades up against the wall. If this girl was going to threaten him then he might as well be harsher then usual. His irritated glare glanced down at the broom and he bent down almost immediately, everything messy bothered him and he felt the need to clean this up. "What's your problem with shattering things, I mean seriously. I help you out and all you do is break items and threaten me?" He said with such an annoyed tone that it was almost intimidating, his deep voice didn't suit it at all.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Levi Ackerman || Levi

Neko sighed, then said, "Alright, I'm coming out." She had spent about half of her time yin the bathroom actually washing herself. The other half...Well, she found a small sewing kit in the medicine cabinet. Levi's cloak was now fixed, although the rip was still slightly visible. "Thanks...", Neko says, handing Levi the cloak. She notices that Levi has bulky gear on both sides of his body. "We aren't from the same world. You have that stuff and I have this", Neko said, showing him the "harnessed"[/url}. "How about we talk about our old lives, before the Matchmaker?"

[center][size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3336897&p=106000229&hilit=Kaito#p106000229]K
aito Shion/Akaito || Male || Bisexual || Prince Takumi || Open

Kaito shook his head. The stranger seemed easy-going for someone who has been kidnapped. "I'm Kaito, you are?", Kaito murmured. "Akaito" did not like who smoothly this all was going. He made Kaito hold the katana tightly, just in case.

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Calming down

Tags: Neko,
He took a look at the device then pulled back and his arms remained folded over his chest. "Before we tell each other anything. Can I know your name? I don't know how you know mine and I prefer you don't call me by it either. Call me by, heichou, corporal or captain." He told her strictly with a plastered glare. "I'm not very fond of my past and it takes a lot for me to explain it to someone else," He said with such a firm voice. His history was indeed complicated and upsetting, it would take a lot for someone to actually make him tell them what happened. It was a brutal and stressful time when he was younger. "But I can tell you that I am from earth." He answered that one question bluntly like it was no big deal.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:05 am

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian and friends
C.C. cursed mentally, wanting to slap herself. Out of all the words she could've chosen, she had to choose an actual word that meant something to this man. That was, in her opinion, impressive since it was merely something she thought of on the spot, but still... But a bit surprised to hear his own name, she tilted her head to the side slightly, glad she had at least received a little information from this embarrassing act. And she was sure she had heard Sebastian start to talk about a 'master' which would bring her to believe that he indeed was a butler, but there was something off about that fact but she ignored for the time being.
(meow :3)

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
Kousei shook his head. "I'm not really sure I know much more than you would since I barely know anything, but I guess we're supposed to find someone in this place or something?" He replied truthfully, glad he already knew who he was looking for. Kaori. He wanted to find her, but she wasn't anywhere around him at the moment and that thought scared him slightly.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi, Jessibel
Yuki shrugged. "I guess so. I mean, that's what the direct translation is, so yes." He responded, changing his level of confidence in the situation throughout the short statement. "I'm from Japan (right XD I don't remember :3) so basically all of this is new to me. We were just searching to see if anyone knew more about what we're supposed to do?" He asked the girl curiously, not getting his hopes up since she didn't seem to have found her "soulmate" yet but still, maybe she knew more and that possibility was all he had to hold onto.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:04 am

Female /\ Heterosexual /\ Magenta Pairing /\ Kousei
"Hm." Cyra said disappointedly. So, if he doesn't know anything more than me, how am I supposed to find out anything? She looked down at Ketchup, who had stopped running and was now lying on the floor sleeping. Smiling softly, she picked him up and looked at Kousei. "Weird,"
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:18 am

incompetent wrote:Jasaphere Bywane
18||sky blue pairing||Peter pan||garden fairy||tagged: sebastian, Claus, jessibel
(Waiting

Daniel James Howell
24||black pairing||YouTuber||technological and strategic skills||human||tagged:Helene, Olivia, farkas
Daniel hummed. He had meant away from these others as the girl seemed as though she didn't want to talk. "why don't we leave them alone and go off. She seems like she doesn't want to talk to others right now cmon"he said before hearing her introduction. "don't just assume that we know you. I've never heard of you except for in that letter" he told her. "cmon, I think she might want to be alone
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Dreamscape » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:11 am

[Phoenix-nb-olive pairing-location: halls-tags: Kaito]
No? Oh well, they'd get out somehow or other. "I'm Phoenix, or Σ672-A. It's a pleasure to meet you," they said quickly, returning the introduction. Phoenix had never liked the custom of giving out one's unit designation along with their name, and too late they realized that it might not be necessary to a human. Darn... although that brought up the question of why was a human here in the first place? That confirmed it- there was no way the army was behind this. Quickly noting the sword in his hand- blades were more common among pyros, making Phoenix an outlier- they continued. "Well then, do you know how we got here?"
Last edited by Black Dreamscape on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black Dreamscape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:26 am

"Hello? Is there anyone else here?" Jackie called out, walking around the halls of the top floor. "Hello? I'm looking for-" Jackie quickly cut herself short, noticing someone else also walking around, looking just as lost. She made her way over to him and said, "Hi! I'm Jacqueline, but you can call me Jackie! What's your name? Whoa, is that armor? And a sword? Cool!" Jackie continued to chatter, only stopping long enough to take a breath before continuing again. " I'm 16, How old are you? Why do you have a sword? Can I hold it? Is it heavy?........" Jackie stopped, realizing she had been rambling for quite a good amount of time. ".........oops, sorry." She apologized, blushing sheepishly.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 am

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: Jackie

He didn't have any time to prepare himself for the bombardment of questions. He hadn't even seen where the girl had come from to begin with. One minute he had been minding his own business and wandering the halls and the next he had so much thrown at him. Taking a step back, he placed a hand on the tilt of his sword since he heard her mention it. "My name is Corrin and yes this is armor and a sword," he replied, deciding it was only right of him to address her first set of questions before continuing on. "As for age, I am 22 and I carry a sword because I am leader of my own army. I cannot let you hold it however since it is a legendary weapon and it is meant to stay with the person it chose to become its wielder." He knew the Yato was a weapon that could only be wielded by him at this point. Of course others could hold it, but if they ran off with it then he would be out of luck and he didn't want to have to track down his own weapon in this place.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me