Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Epixelmon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Beach City...

A Red Eye pod swooped in through the clouds, not bothering to hide its approach. A sonic boom sounded as it careened through the atmosphere before making a sudden turn in the direction of the beach. As it flew overhead of Beach City, several citizens pointed at it in wonder at its passing.

The pod landed on the beach without hesitation. The door opened, and two Rubies jogged out from it, immediately lining into formation as the ramp extended. A large figure appeared in the doorway. Its bright orange gem glinted in the sunlight as it took a step out of the pod and into the sand. The Rubies stiffened at the heavy thunk of the step into the sand. The large gem took a deep breath and sighed.

What a miserable excuse for a planet this was. He muttered with a deep, overly-serious voice. He took two more steps forward and another Ruby appeared at the pod doorway.
Sir! What about the pod? Should I hide it? it asked the large gem. Without turning around, the obvious commander responded. No need. I don't care about making an entrance or sneaking in. Whether or not any gems knew I was coming is irrelevant. I'm still going back to Homeworld with multiple different gem shards in my hands. Stay in the ship.
You two, follow me.
he said, pointing at the two Rubies on the ground next to him. He began walking in the direction of the temple, the Rubies following behind him. The third Ruby shrugged and shut the door, remaining inside.

As the large gem stomped across the sand, he began to noticed the presence of more than one gem. There were more than just a few gems inside there. Instead of walking around the cliffside and to the temple, he commanded the Rubies to stay close as he hid just around the corner. According to some Rock Crystal spy, Purple Diamond was here as well. You are going to leave her to me, or if not, distract her. If I don't need your assistance, which I highly doubt I will, then focus on the other gems in the area. White Diamond tells me that an Emerald stole something of extreme value, and you're going to get it back. And you're not,
under any circumstances, going to come back without it, am I understood?
he said, leaning in to the Rubies faces. The red gems nodded intensely. Yes sir, Topaz! they said. Topaz turned back around and drew his weapon from the orange gem on his right eye, a large, and very heavy, spiked club. Without hesitation, he rounded the corner to see the temple,
and the large Purple Diamond. The two Rubies immediately jogged out to follow him and ran towards the steps leading into the temple. Topaz wasted no time and threw his club directly at Purple Diamond.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Viola felt the impact of a club in her side, and stumbled from her position on her knees, she spotted the Citrine just below her and glared slightly. Due to durability of the huge Crystal it didn't phase her much, just enough to get her attention. She then stood up to her full height, inspecting the Gem, Fire Opal already had their War Hammer ready, Purple Diamond's stern face was unmoving. Can I help you? She asked, with a now uneasy expression and raised eyebrow, seeing as this gem just up and attacked her.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Earth/Amused
Amber let the bubble float up slightly, she lifted her head and looked up at the three soldiers. "Huh?..." She let tar tentacles emerge from the ground, currently moving pointlessly. Amber suspended herself in mid air and waited for the three soldiers to notice.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone//Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone smiled and laughed under her breath at the sight of the topaz soldier, "I believe I've seen that one....
possibly one of the topaz I saw when I was first seen as a traitor...."
Limestone laughed hysterically and glitched so much until she became the glitch itself.

╠╬¤╬╣

Ĝ̴̢̄͑̕͝l̷̡̺̟̭̪̯̪͇̥̹̑̔i̶̱̻̯̊̎͆͂́̈̔̈́̈͌͑͆͛͝͝ț̵̤̪̈́̈́ç̴̳̖̞̦̺̄̌͂̓͂̈́̄͛̈̇̕h̸̺̞͓͌̓͋̒͊̈́̕

Glitch emerged, continuing to laugh W̷̲̟͍͚̮̭̬̩̻͙̤̜̣͓͒̍͑̀̔̾͑̔̈̈́̐̕h̶̨̡͔̣̘̣̙̹͖͇̅͂͒̍͂͘ą̴̞̼̠̬̥̗̺͎̟͋̔̒̏̎̎́̇̀̒ͅt̷̢̳̦̘̭̗͎͑̈̈́͑̇̔̔̍ ̴̢̘̝͇͚̣͇̫̺͕̩͈d̴͎͔̈́͝o̸͇̽͌̉̌͑̽́͐͊͒̓̕̕͘ ̶̨͔̤͍̘̘̳͓t̴̹̟̩̩̞̖̺͑̄͒͒̂̅͋̋̈́̐̕͝ͅḩ̸̞̝̗̆͊̆͊̎͑̈́͠ͅe̵͚͍̣̳̰̩̜̰̰̹̗̍̂̇̈̉ͅͅẏ̷̨̠͍̦͊̃͂͂ ̸̡̖̞̯͔͓͂̽̍t̴̲͙̳͖͇͉͓̜͙̞̝̋̓̓͑́̔͗̇̀̊̊̈́̀̈́̈́ͅh̷̨̟̺͙̠͍̳̠͖͆̚͝i̶̞̓͒̍̌̆̀n̴̼̹͇̺̖̗̫̦͍͉̤̟̂ͅk̵͇̉́̓́̓̇̑̓ ̶̧̢̡̘̪̬̙̦͙̱͗̂͊͗ṫ̴̛̝̘̟͖͈̦̻͈͓͛̐̈̐͝ḧ̷̡̖̟̞͔͕̩̻͔̗͇̪̺͕͛ê̷͇͋̋̾́̑͐̚͝y̷̛̫̓̋͒͐͐̓'̶̛͖͖͖̏́̒̾r̸̜̻̹̦̙̣̘̅͛̓̇̈̀̀̿̌̂̽̚̚͘͠ę̷̡̭̯͈̝̰͉̗͉̽̄͑͘͝͝ ̵̝̟̫̟͒̌͛̏́̉̇̈̕ḑ̴͉̲̟̠̲̬̞̬̇̈́͑̊̌̈̋̈̽̎̈́̍͜ö̵̞̭͔̱͈̩̱͉́̀̀̒̋̄̈́̽̾̽̏̄̀͊͘i̵̛̦̋̓͂̓͐́n̶͈͚̤͈̦̗̗̖̲͇̓̂̽͆͗̍̆̋͌͌͘͘͜g̷͉̩̭̯̒̆̋̈́͜?̴̖̦̫̺̫̼͍̻̈̎̾͠

Glitch floated in and stared at the backs of the three soldiers..... Smiling.......
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sat May 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Topaz glared at the surrounding gems, hardly intimidated. The Ruby soldiers hesitated, but with a glare shot from Topaz,
they continued to run past the rebels and into the temple. Topaz re-summoned his club and looked at the rebels, as though he was picking a target. There was a Limestone that had become some strange, glitchy thing, an Amber, strangely enough, a red/blue fusion,
and Purple Diamond. He stood there, full height, scanning the four gems, while the Rubies entered the temple and came face to face with two different gems, one of them holding a small grey capsule. The Rubies looked at each other and nodded, fusing together into a slightly bigger Ruby, about the size of Topaz, who had settled on a target right outside. The orange gem decided to focus on the Amber. If anyone could shatter a gem like her, it was Topaz.

Or so he thought.

He took a slow and leisurely step forward, like this was no danger to him at all. He help his club into the air, which immediatly began spinning like a drill. The end grew into a point and he leaped up into the air and threw the club like a spear, a heavy, spinning drill spear, directly at the Amber. Even her ability to control tar wouldn't be enough to slow down that drill.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat May 06, 2017 4:04 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber dodged, a thin object wasn't as hard as she had expected.... "Not any old Amber huh, the only known surviving Amber." Amber had poofed a DIAMOND... although she still chose not to underestimate this Topaz. Amber created a cage around the Topaz making them easier to hit. Amber tried to skewer the gem with solidified tar spikes.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone smiled and laughed under her breath at the sight of the topaz soldier, "I believe I've seen that one....
Limestone laughed hysterically and glitched so much until she became the glitch itself.

╠╬¤╬╣

Ĝ̴̢̄͑̕͝l̷̡̺̟̭̪̯̪͇̥̹̑̔i̶̱̻̯̊̎͆͂́̈̔̈́̈͌͑͆͛͝͝ț̵̤̪̈́̈́ç̴̳̖̞̦̺̄̌͂̓͂̈́̄͛̈̇̕h̸̺̞͓͌̓͋̒͊̈́̕

Glitch emerged, continuing to laugh W̷̲̟͍͚̮̭̬̩̻͙̤̜̣͓͒̍͑̀̔̾͑̔̈̈́̐̕h̶̨̡͔̣̘̣̙̹͖͇̅͂͒̍͂͘ą̴̞̼̠̬̥̗̺͎̟͋̔̒̏̎̎́̇̀̒ͅt̷̢̳̦̘̭̗͎͑̈̈́͑̇̔̔̍ ̴̢̘̝͇͚̣͇̫̺͕̩͈d̴͎͔̈́͝o̸͇̽͌̉̌͑̽́͐͊͒̓̕̕͘ ̶̨͔̤͍̘̘̳͓t̴̹̟̩̩̞̖̺͑̄͒͒̂̅͋̋̈́̐̕͝ͅḩ̸̞̝̗̆͊̆͊̎͑̈́͠ͅe̵͚͍̣̳̰̩̜̰̰̹̗̍̂̇̈̉ͅͅẏ̷̨̠͍̦͊̃͂͂ ̸̡̖̞̯͔͓͂̽̍t̴̲͙̳͖͇͉͓̜͙̞̝̋̓̓͑́̔͗̇̀̊̊̈́̀̈́̈́ͅh̷̨̟̺͙̠͍̳̠͖͆̚͝i̶̞̓͒̍̌̆̀n̴̼̹͇̺̖̗̫̦͍͉̤̟̂ͅk̵͇̉́̓́̓̇̑̓ ̶̧̢̡̘̪̬̙̦͙̱͗̂͊͗ṫ̴̛̝̘̟͖͈̦̻͈͓͛̐̈̐͝ḧ̷̡̖̟̞͔͕̩̻͔̗͇̪̺͕͛ê̷͇͋̋̾́̑͐̚͝y̷̛̫̓̋͒͐͐̓'̶̛͖͖͖̏́̒̾r̸̜̻̹̦̙̣̘̅͛̓̇̈̀̀̿̌̂̽̚̚͘͠ę̷̡̭̯͈̝̰͉̗͉̽̄͑͘͝͝ ̵̝̟̫̟͒̌͛̏́̉̇̈̕ḑ̴͉̲̟̠̲̬̞̬̇̈́͑̊̌̈̋̈̽̎̈́̍͜ö̵̞̭͔̱͈̩̱͉́̀̀̒̋̄̈́̽̾̽̏̄̀͊͘i̵̛̦̋̓͂̓͐́n̶͈͚̤͈̦̗̗̖̲͇̓̂̽͆͗̍̆̋͌͌͘͘͜g̷͉̩̭̯̒̆̋̈́͜?̴̖̦̫̺̫̼͍̻̈̎̾͠

Glitch floated in and stared at the backs of the three soldiers..... Smiling.......
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun May 07, 2017 6:06 am

Topaz quickly resummoned his heavy club and swung it in a circular fashion, smashing through the cage of tar and deflecting the spines that tried to impale him. One of them landed, but he felt nothing of it. He turned back to the Amber and began running,
not very fast, but fast enough to have intent. As he gained ground, he swung his club overhead, and swung upward, leaping high into the air at the same time. He brought the club downward and fell extremely fast, directly at the Amber, with intent of crushing it.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber ducked and slid under his legs, she forced him back with tar. Amber knew that one mistake could end with her gem in shards, that club was powerful, one hit could definetly shatter her.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

╠╬¤╬╣

ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sun May 07, 2017 8:28 am

Kali

Species
Human

Personality
Kali is obsessed with money, and will do almost anything to get it, even murder. In fact, she's an assassin, and has been from the young age of twelve. She's is extremely skilled, and has never failed at killing someone. When she's on the job, she is quite serious, and will do anything to get what she wants. In and outside of her job, she doesn't care about anything except money. Outside the job, she can be timid and easily scared, but if she trusts you she can be a jokester, whether or not she's doing it on purpose.

Appearance
Kali's looks are quite simple, with tan hair in a braid and pale skin with some freckles. She wears a pair of black glasses, and she usually wears random clothes as long as they look good together.

Alliance
Whoever pays her more

History
Kali was raised by one assassin and one murderer. Other than the fact that they killed people, they had a normal life. One day, Kali got a note from someone with a check for 100,000 dollars, a strange drill-like weapon, and a ticket to a place called Beach City. It also had a note, which simply said that she had to kill a homeworld gem. Kali immediately headed over to this strange city.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun May 07, 2017 9:36 am

((Accepted, I guess. But one issue I have is that... she's a human? Does she even know what gems are?))

Topaz landed with a thump back on the sand. He grunted as he dusted himself off and let his weapon disappear. Without hesitation, he stood up and pulled his hair away from his face, revealing his bright orange-yellow gem on his right eye. He closed his normal eye and his gem began to glow. Without warning, a bright orange laser beam fired from his gem, directly at the Amber.

Most gems didn't know he could do that, likely because gems normally didn't do that. But some knew how to utilize the energy of their very gem to fire powerful energy blasts from it like a laser gun. Who needed limb enhancers if you could do that?

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sun May 07, 2017 10:07 am

(Nope, she doesn't. She's just gonna figure it out. What are all the characters doing right now?)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me