Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Wilson
Male
Crush; open
At; Snowdin
With; Laika.

The tall man managed to hear many, quite loud footsteps on the snow, but only assumed it was someone going somewhere, which made him not even bother looking up.
But, he was forced to when he heard a very loud and sudden greeting, making him look away from the sketches and information on his notebook, and look at the thing talking to him.
What he saw made his eyes widen in absolute terror as he observed a tall, anthropomorphic DOG towering over him.
Wilson made a noise which could be only considered a shriek as he did his best attempt to get away, which was troublesome if you're sitting down on snow.
"Oh goodness! Is it midnight already?! Of course it couldn't be, it's impossible now! Wilson you idiot!
But oh stars, what do I do?!
"
He blurted out to himself, as he moved from the wall of the house to back away, tiny tears in the corner of his black eyes.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Laika

"What are you talking about silly goose?" She said, as she tilted her head. "My name is Laika, nice to meet ya!' She added, as she reached to shake his hand.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Wilson
Male
Crush; open.
At; Snowdin
With; Laika.
Wilson continued to get away, now visibly shaking as the dog, or 'Lakia' kept speaking.
He's never seen something like that, a hound with the ability of speech, that means it must be much more intelligent! Even more to notice where he's running.
The small tears on his eyes soon rolled down his cheeks, and froze there due to the cold as he still tried to get away.
"I don't care about your name! Just p-please don't hurt me!"
He stuttered out, looking away from... Her?

(Sorry I took a while! Went out to eat!)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Springtrap

Chara was almost disappointed that no one was coming to stop their destruction. Had Mettaton and Frisk finally given up? Once they were fairly certain that the timeline was so unstable that any attempts to repair it would only hasten its demise, they decided to have a little fun. Seeking out one of the very few remaining residents of the timeline, they appeared in a room nearby. "I'm sure glad that no one's left..." they said in an obviously false tone. "It would be a shame for me to be able to play with a new toy." They weren't actually interested in whomever this was, of course. They were just stalling for time, waiting to see if they'd gotten the attention of anyone actually important.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Frisk hummed in thought as she considered what Chara had said. "Alright, that sounds very interesting, not really like anything I've ever seen. I wish I could... oh!" She facepalmed. "Of course! I can show you the journal some of the glitches from my world." She snapped her fingers and the book accommodated, appearing almost instantly in her hand. She opened to the table of contents and skimmed over the words there before brushing her fingers over the word "Underswap". "This," she said, "is probably the closest I've ever experienced to the level of change that your world has in comparison to mine." She handed the journal over, showing Chara notes and sketches. "Feel free to look through that section, though the rest of the book is a bit... private."

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 pm

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, Grillby,AltUT Toriel,AltUT Chara,AltUT Asriel, US Sans||Snowdin||

Chara looked over at the book, raising an eyebrow as a slight smile appreared on their face. They hadn't considered that any other human they'd meet would have any sort of magic. Besides the rather obvious ability to mess with timelines of course. Reseting, saving, reloading. The basic stuff.
Watching Frisk skim through the contents, they read a few of the words there, rather interested on what this journal could contain. Taking the book into their hands, they respected Frisk"s request to not look through what was apparently private notes. Despite a natural curiousity that urged them to at least have a peek, they merely focused on what was apparently called Underswap. The sketched and notes helped them to quickly understand the pattern of changes seen in the characters.
"Ah...I could both argue that more is changed there as it seems more people are in different positions and that there is less change as it doesn't seem to be that the changes effected how things went storywise. It seems personalities do not carry over and are changed to fit the person who's place one takes." They noted, showing both interest and disappointment in their expression. They most likely have had the time to gather at least a basic understanding of how the normal Undertale had worked and how different their home timeline truly was despite them hardly speaking to anyone since their arrival. While they did feel far more comfortable around those who had not changed much from how they knew them such as Grillby, they expected to seem strange to anyone new who came about.
Closing the book and looking up, they realized they had nearly walked past Grillby's already. "It seems we're here, pa-" They paused as they almost called Frisk 'partner' once more, quickly correcting themselves. "Frisk. Sorry." They didn't fail to notice the pair of siblings, or perhaps only friends as well as Toriel as they looked over to see that Grillby wasn't currently inside. They froze, the Underswap Sans failing to be noticed as their eyes locked. They felt jealous of the other Chara who seemed to be with their own. All they likely would miss was their Asgore. A longing for their own family filled them with sadness and nostalgia as they thought how they were lost forever. They looked away and held back the tears that threatened to well up. This was no time to start crying like some child. Not like it would help anyway. Yet their gaze was drawn back to the three as if some invisible force was moving their head and eyes for them.
(I tried. Now I watch this lil weirdo suffer.)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 am

Laika

"It's okay, there is nothing to be scared of!" She said, as she went closer, grinning. She seemed only faintly aware that he was scared of canines.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 am

Wilson.
Male.
No crush.
At; Snowdin.
With; Laika

Wilson stopped cowering away, considering he was already at an acceptable distance away.
He was still scared, very scared, sure, she looked much friendlier than Hounds, though he still didn't trust, as much as he wanted to, but it's hard to trust when you've seen your friends being killed by a hound right right in your sight, it's really hard not to be scared.
"H-How do I know that?! It's been nothing but bad when I encounter one l-like you!"
He strutted, his tears of before now being completely frozen on his cheeks.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:10 am

Laika

"Did some rude dog monsters scare you?" She said, her head tilting. "Maybe you were bullied by some baddies that looked like dogs? Maybe that's it?"

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 am

Frisk:
Frisk nodded, and stood for a moment as they identified the feeling of Chara destroying a timeline. But before they teleported, Frisk made one last comment, saying "Don't get sliced." pointing their thumb backwards at Betty. They smiled softly, and probably would've chuckled a little, if that was possible to do mid-teleport.
But they dropped their smile as they arrived, now was not the time to start laughing out loud in.. what looked to be some sort of diner. Frisk easily managed to find the room Chara was in, since they were so nearby to their own location. And well, now instead of smiling, now they were frowning.
"You know why I'm here, right?"

Toriel:
Toriel widened her eyes slightly at the mention of 'Queen', then she gave a sheepish smile. "Oh dear, there is no need to call me Queen.. just Toriel is fine."

Asriel:
While Chara and Toriel both took notice of the other Chara, Asriel was the one to walk up to them. He waved, saying "Howdy! Um.. what's your name?" Asriel decided it wasn't nice to assume that the person's name was Chara just because they looked relatively similar..

Blueberry Sans:
He had indeed reached Toriel, Asriel and Chara's location, but now he was standing there, eyes darting back and forth between the two Charas, confusion on his face. "Er... which human is the one that just arrived here?" Sans had a feeling in his bones that this was going to get confusing fast.

Betty:
"Aww, they left so soon.." She said, mock sadness in her voice. "Oooh well.." Betty silently raised up her sythe as she kept eye contact with Mettaton, before darting forwards with sudden speed, ready to swing out at the robot as soon as she got within a good distance.

(And there we go, a post!)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Springtrap, MTTDT Frisk

Chara giggled softly, eyes burning red. "Isn't it obvious, automaton?" they asked. "We're not ordinary children." With a flick of their wrist, Chara eradicated the code of the ceiling, exposing the room to the colorless lack of sky above.
They looked over at Frisk, their eyes taunting the child. "Run along, Partner," they said to Frisk. They motioned dismissively at Springtrap while still addressing Frisk and added, "Grab the trophy and go back home like a good little servant and report to your master. Though..." They tapped a finger against their chin. "I wonder why that narcissistic, do-gooder heap of bolts didn't show up himself." Their eyes bore into Frisk, searching for the truth. "Is he, perhaps, busy...?"

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: MTTDT Frisk, Betty

"I'll do my best," Mettaton said just as Frisk left. He crossed the fingers of one hand, hoping that they would be okay. Chara was at least a known evil.
This thing, on the other hand...
Mettaton's eyes flared a brighter blue as he dodged, suddenly grateful for those many timelines in which he had taken Sans' place as he fought off Frisk's and Chara's destruction of the world and learned to adapt to his gifted powers. That small burst of speed for supernatural dodging provided by Sans' magic was exactly what was needed in this situation. 'Just like old times,' Mettaton thought.
Speaking of the powers he had "inherited" from Sans, Mettaton decided to draw on some of those tricks combined with tricks of his own. He outstretched his left hand, making the child's SOUL blue. He then used a mixture of light blue and white attacks shaped like mini versions of his square form. While the attack wouldn't be too hard to navigate for someone familiar with blue attacks, he hoped to confuse the child and overwhelm her.

Grillby||Classic UT||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Everyone standing outside the diner in Snowdin

Grillby nodded to Toriel, though his confusion grew. If she didn't want him to refer to her as the queen, did that mean that in her timeline...?
Seeing the quickly-growing group and the slight tension that was building along with confusion, Grillby spoke in his soft and low voice that carried well in the brisk air. "Everyone, come inside. I'll make lunch and some drinks." He led the way inside and pushed some of the tables together to create a large table in the middle of the room for everyone to sit at. "I'll be right back," he said softly, knowing that everyone would be able to hear him.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara, Grillby, (everyone else in the area)

Frisk snapped and the book flew back to her hand. She flashed a smirk at Chara. "Yeah, I mean, I suppose it's not all that different from my universe's Classic timeline, certainly not as different as yours, of course." She heard Chara's near slip-up and decided not to comment, smiling instead, though the smile faded as she saw Chara's mood shift. "What's wr..." She trailed off as she noticed the newcomers, looking in confusion between them and the Chara next to her, trying to figure out what was wrong, exactly. Hearing Grillby's invitation, she gently put her hand on Chara's shoulder and softly said, "Let's head inside." She applied gentle pressure to encourage the child to turn toward the door of the diner.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me