Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Modern Magic (No more new members)

Postby { annah. » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:13 am

(Works for me.)

Shane laid awake most of the night, falling back asleep about an hour before the sun rose again.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Myst jumped out of bed as her alarm went off. She scurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower, putting on a pair of purple skinny jeans, a blue T-shirt, and a brown pull-over hoodie. Myst put her hair up into a bun and ran downstairs to make breakfast.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:34 pm

nibbler56 wrote:J smiled. "Great. I'll be sure to go! I'll work on my drawings of you the most and try to make them look the best, you are being a really great help after all." he said and closed his art pad. He gave himself a running start, then did a front flip. "Ooh! I'm full of energy for some reason!" he said, streaching.

Lumina grinned before looking up. "Hey, the sun's beginning to set, I should get home... So, I'll see you at the competition tomorrow, at 8:30 sharp, kay?" she called, as she began running back hope, not even waiting for his reply.

-Fast forward to the next morning XD-

Lumina got up and quickly took a shower before putting on her desired clothes - semi-fitting black jogging pants and a pink tank top with white stripes at the bottom. Glancing at the clock, she saw that it was only 7:30 and ran down the stairs for breakfast, after which, she ran to the area of the competition, keeping an eye out for J.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:51 am

nibbler56 wrote:Myst jumped out of bed as her alarm went off. She scurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower, putting on a pair of purple skinny jeans, a blue T-shirt, and a brown pull-over hoodie. Myst put her hair up into a bun and ran downstairs to make breakfast.

Shane hadn't slept through the whole night and when he was asleep he still seemed to be halfway awake. He woke up to the sounds of someone awake. He wasn't sure who it was but, he was already awake and decided to get out of bed. He got up and found a new T-Shirt and changed into it as well as a new pair of jeans. Shane then wearily walked out of his room and downstairs to see who was awake.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 am

"Moooooornin'! God, that's an awfull case of bedhead." Myst called, peering around the kitchen and giggling at Shane's messy hair. "Do you like pancakes? It the only thing I can cook with out burning." she laughed.

J strolled to the cometition area, scetch book and pencil in hand. He quietly snuck up behind Lumina. "Morning!" J said, holding a picture of a dwarf rabbit in front of her.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

Shane smiled at her comment about his hair. "I'm trying out a few new styles." Shane said sarcastically. "And yeah pancakes sound good." he then added.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am

Myst nodded and dissapeared into the kitchen again. "We normally take turns cooking meals here. Some one cooks breakfast, an other makes lunch, and the last person does dinner. But since you live here, I guess we're gonna have to mix up the schedual." she said, flipping a pancake. "Oh yeah, my dad's making dinner tonight, so be carefull."
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am

"Who's making lunch? Me?" Shane asked curiously. He had learned to cook pretty well seeing as his dad was never home and his mom was always hurt because of his father.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 am

((Recap? Just if I missed anything important.))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:15 am

((I don't think you missed anything big.))
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me