Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 am

Misakiio wrote:
Epixelmon wrote:((Yes, this is still accepting. Feel free to join, but keep OOC conversations in the chat forums.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3358836%20 <--Here))

((Ah, alright! I'll post a form soon.))
Iolite [Gemsona].jpg
Iolite [Gemsona].jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 47 times

Name: Iolite
Username: Misakiio
Gem Placement: Forehead.
Diamond: Yellow Diamond
Personality: Although she's in the process of rebelling her Diamond, Iolite is very loyal to her friends. However, like Peridot, she does get quite excited about breaking rules, as she's never done so before. She's usually very outgoing, but worries about things often, and is a "crybaby." Even though she's only been on Earth for a while, she's fallen in love with their animals, with an affinity to dogs of almost all sorts. Iolite is new to eating, and tends to put things in her mouth that aren't actually food.
Appearance: Iolite is a lavender sort of color, with a duller lavender hair that goes down to her neck. She has purple eyes and her visor is constantly on her face. She refuses to take off her Homeworld outfit, despite calling herself a "rebel." Without her limb enhancers, she's probably 4'6.
Weapon: Iolite can summon a battle-axe.
Power/Abilities: Iolite has the ability of photokinesis, meaning she can use her gem to light up places. She also has an unnatural talent for gymnastics, seeing as she is very limber.
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 03, 2017 7:34 am

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Thulite let the up coming smile reveal on his face, great, it was just what he wanted. Even though Citrine didn't know anything about this infection much like him, somehow he could still help. He turned around and started to walk towards the temple, where he saw Emerald waiting on top. "My friends are just up here," He told the other gem. When he got up to the top, his eyes focused on Emerald only. Just as he watched him tremble, it was enough to send off bad vibes and confirm that something wrong was happening. "Hey hey. why are you shaking?" He exclaimed, a little bit urgent at this time. He seemed to be covering his arm, which wasn't something common for him to do. He knew that Amber was here but, why wasn't she doing something?

[Misakiio // Forms actually go here
      as well but, you're accepted.]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Wed May 03, 2017 10:21 am

((Man, Emerald and Iolite would get along so well.))

Emerald didn't respond for a moment, even though he knew Thulite was there. He sat there, covering his gem, shaking violently. A few moments later he looked at Thulite for the first time without his visor on. His green tinted visor had normally made his eyes seem green as well, but this time, his bright yellow iris was clearly visible. Thulite. You've likely heard of the Infection by now. I could hear you talking about it with the visor. I'm guessing you don't know what it does, do you. he asked the magma gem. Emerald flinched, and relaxed again, before speaking. I can't stall it any longer. I don't have the time to wait. Look. Emerald uncovered his left forearm and revealed his now-blackened gem. The gem itself seemed like it was sand, gritty and loose, like it was about to fall apart. The darkness that had overtaken his gem was pulsing from within it, each time,
making Emerald grit his teeth in pain. The tips of his fingers were blurry, as if a camera had moved its focus away from them,
and it was soon obvious that he was dissipating. Slowly, but definitely. It was as though his physical form was made of sand, slowly disintegrating. Emerald reached behind him and pulled off one limb enhancer. Very slowly, he opened a compartment in it and beheld a small container-looking thing.

This is all I could get back on Homeworld. This little container.. it has something in it... that's supposed to give gems who use it an immunity to the Infection. He held it out to Thulite. Be very careful with it. This is your only chance to stay safe from the Infection. I tried, but it's already too late. Once a gem has the Infection, they can't get rid of it.
That gem is doomed the moment they feel any signs of it. And as you can see...
He held up his gem again. It's far too late for me. He spoke with a raspy voice, much unlike his normal one. He was hunched over,
sitting down on the table, gritting his teeth with pain. He set his arm down, and flecks of his physical form drifted off from his hand, vanishing into thin air. It was as if his light-based body was returning to normal light. His now-black gem was slowly folding in on itself, collapsing like melting Jell-O. Emerald held the device out, silently pleading Thulite to take it.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 03, 2017 9:49 pm

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine ||
    Like a horror movie it played again in his mind as if somehow his brain was unwilling to let the images go and in it's attempt to analyse them it made him see it all over again. Simple ideas, simple things he had to get done that day slipped through his mind like so much sand in an hour glass. As the young gem watched the older, more experienced one sink to the ground, his pupils became smaller... and smaller. Yet his eyes still held open wide. He extended a shaking arm towards the item Emerald had held out to him and took it for his own. "Surely there is another way." His voice almost monotone. The scene ahead of him was to much for him to even react, so he didn't. All he did was watch it happen with a traumatized glare."Surely there is another way..." The gem repeated but more quietly. He had never seen such a thing. A friend was dying, in front of his very eyes and he could do nothing but watch. "S-... Surely there is another way!!" He cried out, the exclamation tipping him right on the verge of tears. His eyes sparkled and filled with a glossy layer, allowing those tears to fall, black lines traced down from his eyes and to his chin. From the tears, the water leaving painful marks on his face. He could already feel it beginning to burn, crying, it hurt for a fire gem like him. As the water made contact to his face, it made him want to cry even more because of the pain it gave him. The sun's heat wasn't enough to dry off the tears that kept streaming down his cheeks, it was to much for him to handle. After all they've been through, all the hard times they had been through, all that led to this? "You're supposed to be indestructible... Yellow Diamond had trouble fighting you, I saw it. So... Why is this sickness taking you down instead! Huh? Please don't tell me you are that useless!" He continued helplessly, crying was the only thing he could do. He knew nothing, he wasn't built for this kind of thing... If he knew Emerald was going to die, then he probably would've rethought about getting so close to him.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Thu May 04, 2017 1:01 pm

((CUE THE FEELS))

Emerald hunched over in pain, taking a deep breath before sitting up again. He looked back at his friend's eyes, suffering and pain flowing between the two of them. He shook his head sorrowfully. Don't.. don't cry about it... There's... nothing that.. can be done.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I let you down. I... it can't be helped. Nothing... is indestructible... Not the Diamonds... not.. me... I only lasted... as long.. as I did... because I.. wanted to... protect you people.. my friends... But.. it couldn't last.. His voice was breaking, and parts of his face began to dissipate as well. He was disintegrating at a faster and faster rate, slowly disappearing like a ghost made of sand. He was breathing hard, even though he didn't need to breathe, and he held his stomach like a human about to puke. I... can already... feel... like I'm.. slipping away... I... just wanted... to help you.... To give you.. another chance... to save another.. I didn't want... to go.. through the pain.. of losing.. another... friend.. I had.. lost.. so many.. already... You.. couldn't be.. one of them... He laid down on his back on the table, letting go of his stomach. He lay sprawled out on the wood, panting, slowly melting away into nothingness, anything but painlessly. He wasn't staring at the ceiling, but something else. Something past the wood above him. Part of his head had disappeared, and he only had one remaining arm. He reached upwards with the arm, as if he was waiting for something that wasn't there to take his hand. They... they waited... for me.. All this time.. he said, speaking to no one in particular. His voice almost broke when he said it, and in the reflection in his eye, his bright yellow iris, there could faintly be seen the reflection of three gems, one red, one green, one purple, all three of which were reaching back to him.

But there was nothing there. He continued to reach for another moment before letting his arm fall. It landed on the table with a thump, and fell apart as well. Heh... 863,000 years.. for this..? he said, with one last attempt for a smile.

With that, the rest of his body dissipated, as light returned to light. His gem, now blackened entirely by the Infection, cracked and crumbled slightly, like wet sand. The green glow that often resonated from it was gone. The only thing left was his blackened gem, his visor, and his limb enhancers, which lay strewn throughout the floor.

Emerald was gone.

Emerald saw bright light in front of him. The last thought he had was him falling apart on the table in the temple, and reaching for something above him. He looked forward, and saw the three figures again, clearer than he had ever seen before. Spinel, Charoite, and Andalusite. The three gems he had lost.

And they had been waiting for him.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:23 pm

(Jiminy Christmas you legitimately almost made me cry man o.o)

Purple Diamond & Fire Opal

Viola simply shook her head. Just Too the Temple my Dear one.... He said, though there was a bit of sorrow in her voice, she was too focused on what White Diamond was doing and the end result if she was too much of a cowardess to do anything about it, her Heart would've hurt if she had one, she stooped down low to enter the Temple, she stopped to notice the Almost Disintegrated Black Gem on the Table and the Equipment next to it, her spirit sank deeply at the sight, thinking the worse. The Huge Gem could do no more than to just stand in silence, along with her Fusion...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Thu May 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Citrine/ with basically everyone at the Temple/ again, the temple

Citrine looked at the whole scene in confusion, he wasn't particularly attached to everyone here but was sad that someone he often saw was gone. "Sorry everyone..." He quietly said as he looked at the Infection process. His expression changed slightly from sadness to a soft smile as he shook his head, his eyes seeming a bit distant. "Strange..." His voice was just an octave or two higher as he stopped smiling and thought a bit. "I don't remember seeing that before..." He mulled to himself as he walked off a bit, his hands drawing invisible lines into the air as if he was tracing shapes or words into the sky. "Infection?...then how does it transmit?...if it even does?...exposure based?...then to what?..." he rambled almost incoherently to himself, under his breath as if he were trying to solve some long gone secret he was only hearing for the second time in his life.

(sorry again >.< )
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu May 04, 2017 5:21 pm

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
    At this rate, he had firmly been frozen at his spot. Standing and staring down at the wooden bench Emerald was once lying on before he had died. He forced himself to stop crying, he was over the never ending pain. There was no point in crying, even though his mind was replaying that scene over and over again in his head, he still knew that what happened; happened for a reason. His mood dropped to a depressed state which caused his magma form to stop glowing, the crackling of his flame puttered out and he found himself as a common ash color once again. The dark marks from the water coming down his once flame filled cheeks were almost too hard to see. He thought that the infection would leave some sort of remains, if it ever did he thought it'd be respectful to burn the body and spread his ashes somewhere that was respected. But now that Emerald was gone, all that was left was dust...

While Citrine walked off and started mumbling, the young gem peeked down at the device he held in his trembling hands. "This little container.. it has something in it... that's supposed to give gems who use it an immunity to the Infection." Something inside this... thing was supposed to give them Immunity to the infection? If Emerald knew that this thing existed, then why didn't he open it? "Hey! Cut off the unnecessary chit-chatting will you! Can't you see I'm trying to think!" He shouted at the gem behind him before continuing on. What if Lilac can help?... She created me so... wait can I even be affected? His jaw clenched, he wasn't even a natural gem so could it really affect him? He needed more information about this. But that last time he saw Lilac was back at the Kindergarten, so he had no idea where she would be right now.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Fri May 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Citrine?/ with everyone else at the 'funeral'

Citrine sighed in annoyance and shook his head. "If you'd rather I not help then that's fine too, not sure how long I can maintain direct control anyway." He sourly said with no small hint of disappointment. "Otherwise, I'll need some help to acquire some data about what just happened, namely equipment and procedures to handle the specimen. If this thing behaves like an average Human affliction, then we may all already be infected as we stand here." He turned back to Thulite and smiled. "And if it makes you feel any better you do get to 'poof' me, or us...long as you keep this one from finding my presence, the experiment must remain intact."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat May 06, 2017 7:00 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Earth/Amused
Amber cried and immediately bubbled his black gem shards, the marbled black and orange bubble filtered out the beautiful green his gem once was, now it was only black. She watched Thulite leave with the device before looking back at the bubble and cradling it in her arms. "M-Moonstone, please come i-in" Amber collapsed crying where Emerald once was. Will he ever come back?.....

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬€╬╣

Limestone/Hunters/Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone laughed a little, "Of course not, the trick I pulled was only meant to take out a few Jasper Soldiers from the diamonds." Limestone pixelated slightly before returning to normal. "I would never send out more gems into space, anyway earth's gravity wouldn't exactly help any attempts."

╠╬€╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me