Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:57 am

Dr. Hellen

"Yes, this shall work miracles for monsterkind." She said, smiling as she continued to go to Snowdin. She could not wait for her reaction! No, she could imagine her joyful reaction when she heard the news!

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:27 am

Frisk:
They allowed themselves a few moments to grump in their head about how they could've dodged that spear, before looking to Mettaton and then back to Betty.

Betty:
Betty grinned, Akumu floating up to her side whilst she said, "Oh, you wanted to join the fun too?" The pink blob morphed on cue with the end of her sentence, turning into a sharp (And pink) scythe. She swung it back, ready to bring it forwards if Mettaton was to shoot his cannon arm.

Toriel:
Toriel looked up to Grillby, breifly removed her hand from Asriel to wave at him. She let go of Chara's hand as well, knowing she had no need to hold them whilst standing still. "Greetings, I am Toriel. I assume your name is Grillby?"

Chara:
As Toriel let go of their hand, Chara took the opportunity to slip behind her over to Asriel's side. He looked as confused as they felt...
("Azzy, did you get any of that stuff that the Mettaton and.. Core Frisk I think.. were saying?")
He looked over at them, replying with, ("I think.. something about being in another timeline..?")
They sighed, putting a hand to their head. ("This doesn't make any sense..")
Asriel didn't say anything, only sniffling a little. Chara looked up, and with a bit of alarm noticed the telltale signs of their brother trying to hold back tears. They quickly went forwards to embrace him, using their best comforting voice to say ("Hey, hey, I'm sure this'll all turn out okay!")
Asriel returned the embrace, quietly saying ("Okay..")
They looked up in time to catch Toriel's look, and she smiled softly at them for a moment before turning back to Grillby. While it just looked like a smile, Chara understood it as Toriel asking 'Take care of him for now, will you?'
And indeed they would.

Blueberry Sans:
"Let's go then!" Sans shouted out excitedly, starting to jog walk off to where Toriel,
Asriel and Chara were standing while going "Mweh heh heh!"

(Quick note: Whenever Asriel and Chara speak using (" ") then they're using Telepathy, so anyone aside from those that could have some ability to pick up on that would hear nothing. Aaand one other thing. About what @Chinchy said, looking it up said that It can be possible for a person to have red eyes without other albino traits. I'm not entirely sure if it's a reliable source or not, but just wanted to put my two cents in.)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 am

(As, well, you see, Chara is still shown to have brown eyes on their sprite. I'm rather sure the red eyes thing orginated from the souless pacifist ending. Which is either a possession thing, or it's Frisk who has red eyes. I just like keeping them brown, basically. Sorry)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:26 am

(@Chinchy: It's alright! You stick with the brown eyes if it's what you want.)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:49 pm

(With permission from HaileyM, I'm temporarily making MTTDT Chara an NPC until HaileyM can return. Geez... I sure have a lot of characters to keep track of right now. Well, once the plot calms back down again, it'll be easier.)

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (Springtrap)

With one last dash, Chara had made it out of the prison that had held them. They allowed themselves a moment to catch their breath and to wonder where their warden, Faya, had gone. Oh well. If Faya noticed their escape, she would notify that stupid Mettaton, but Chara could handle him. In fact. perhaps it was time for Chara to let them all know that Chara was free.
Smirking, Chara reached through the multiverse to seek out their next target. After all, someone had to keep Mettaton on his toes and teach that little brat, Frisk, a lesson. If not Chara, then who would do that?
Nobody, so far as Chara knew.
Landing in the new universe, Chara tore open a hole in the fabric of reality and began to meticulously unravel bits of the code, carefully removing enough to destabilize it before beginning the large-scale destruction that would catch Mettaton's attention. They were especially careful to start deleting people from the world, hoping to make it hard for Mettaton to find any to rescue. Once they were fairly certain they had deleted most of the people and had destabilized the world, they delivered the first major stroke of destruction, deleting most of a continent in one fell swoop.

(Springtrap will be able to feel the ground shake, and, if there are people nearby, he'll notice that they've disappeared.)

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Frisk, Betty

Mettaton opened the code, ready to do the same erasure trick on this new scythe, but he found that the code around it was... odd. He glared, trying and failing to delete it. "What is this?" he all but growled.
Just then, he just about jumped out of his body as he sensed something all-too familiar. Chara was back.
This wasn't even fair!
"Frisk!!" he yelled. "Chara's back. Get something out of that timeline -- anything, I don't even care if it's a person, just something -- while I deal with this abomination. Do not engage Chara if you can help it. I don't want them to hurt you, and you won't have any backup. Stay safe."

justlooking4awesome wrote:
Error!Sans||Error!Tale AU||Talking to: Core!Frisk

Error!S̵a̸ns͢ tensed, seeing the threat coming. Using his strings, he pulled himself far enough away that he could slip into the anti-void, the one place where they couldn't follow him. He counted to ten before coming back into that world in a completely new area and immediately resuming the destruction, knowing that he had only a very brief moment before that little medd̛l̸e͜s͢o͟m̢e d̀͜͏o-g҉o͏o͡d̛͘͝er̕҉ showed up to interfere again.

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Dr. Hellen

As they approached Snowdin, Alphys began to feel a little bit nervous. She hoped that Dr. Hellen wouldn't over-emphasize their accomplishment and give her mother false hope about how soon they could perform the procedure. Here We Are picked up on this and said, "Relax, Alphys. Everything will be alright."
"O-okay."

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

"I understand. I also know that 'Frisk' probably brings an image of someone different to your mind, so... You could call me Mirror or come up with a new one." Her smile was weak but sincere. "I'm... the first one you've talked to here? Geez, talk about a bad first impression!" Her tone was lighthearted, like she was joking, but there was a hint of non-joking seriousness there, too.

(I edited my past post to remove the mention of SS Chara's eye color.)

Grillby||Classic UT||Non-Player Character||Talking to: AltClassic Toriel, Asriel, and Chara, Blueberry Sans

Grillby nodded before lowering his head in a small bow to Toriel. "My queen," he said in his slow, soft voice. He would have been impossible to hear if it hadn't been for the near silence of Psi-Snowdin. He turned also to Asriel and Chara and inclined his head to them, murmuring, "Prince, Princex, it's... good to see you." He also noticed one of the town's residents, a Papyrus-like Sans, approaching, and Grillby raised a hand in acknowledgement.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 pm

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith||Ruins' door||
"Believe it or not, I don't believe I ever heard the name Frisk before finding out about other timelines. So I'm perfectly comfortable with calling you that." They shrugged, looking to the side for a few seconds. "And for first impressions, I've known of worse ones. Hey, isn't it a bit chilly put here for you. How about we continue our chat someplace warmer?" They weren't sure if Frisk would understand where they were inviting them to or not, but they did have Grillby's in mind.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Frisk's smile became warmer as Chara seemed to relax. "I don't mind the cold," she said honestly, "but there's a Grillby's in the center of town if you want to go get some drinks -- uh, non-alcoholic for you, of course." Her smile then took on a partially sheepish, partially joking tint. "Though I might need something to relax me after all that." She began to walk down the path toward the center of town. "So... Grillby is the same in your world? He's, uh, an orange humanoid flame guy who runs a diner in the middle of Snowdin?"

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith||Ruins' door||
"Hey, who said i wasn't old enough to drink? We're practically the same size, aren't we?" They joked, though they really were too young to legally have alcohol. They would have suggested a shortcut, but as Frisk began to walk, they decided to follow along and keep the suggestion to themselves. "Yep. Not everything's changed. As far as I am aware only the two skeletons - Sans and Papyrus, my family and I, Undyne, I'd assume Alphys, those two ghosts I've heard about - Mettacrit and Napstablook...I think that's it for the most part, though one of the Amalgamite creatures - Corinthian or Cori for short is also different from what you'd know. It's this bird-like one."
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Wilson.
Male.
No crush.
At; Snowdin.
With; Nobody, Open.

Wilson sat down on the white snow, sighing as he did, leaning his back against the cold wall of a house, though he was unaware of who it was.
He looked around, observing every inch of the place he was in before he took out a rather large, worn out notebook, it seemed to have bite marks of some sort, and the edges seemed a bit burnt.
He flipped through the dusty, filled pages of it, each page having sketches of strange creatures or objects along with notes.
He finally found and empty page, and began sketching small, interesting things that he could see into it, from the trees he could see in the distance, to the crystals taking the form of stars in the celling.

Ever since his timeline was destroyed, he's been so deeply facinated by everything he saw, he was also quite bothered, a place where it's always winter? He didn't quite enjoy that, and the fact that he had to live there, but the weather wasn't nearly as cold as he expected, and he wasn't dying if hypothermia, so it wasn't all that bad.
But, he settled with what he had, and was definitely happy with his decision.
But of course, being so deeply facinated and amazed wasn't always good.
He was full of so many questions, that he hoped he could answer, but didn't expect to know the answers just yet.

(I surely hope the is okay!)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Laika

She was about to follow blueberry, when she noticed a man that she has never seen before. "I will be riiiiggghhttt backkk!" She said, as she ran over to where the guy was. "HELLO!" She shouted, her tail waving happily.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me