Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am

♛ 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕆'ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀ // ʙꜰ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ //

Bella shrugged. "Well, I remember when I was first brought here, there's a shopping mall a mile from here? Maybe you could take me shopping?" She laced her hand with his and walked with him. Her sword was also strapped against her back if any monsters attacked.

• 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕨𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ᴍɪʀᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Mark proceeded to stand with the other questers.

♛ 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ɴʏx // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ //

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me." She hissed, balling her fists.

• 𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀʟᴇxᴀ //

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are close. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♛ 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

• 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ(ᴊᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ) // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴀ //

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♛ 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ //

Sterling nodded. "Preech. I really wish I was as powerful as some of my siblings who've met mom..." She vented out to him, still staring up at the vast, blue sky.

• 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴘʜᴀᴇꜱᴛᴜꜱ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. Qᴜɪɴɴ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Sparrow

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

”With what money?” Elijah would like to get some new things as well, instead of having to wear the same 10 things he brought to camp over and over again. He began walking from the woods on the other side of the border, and was crunching leaves beneath his feet.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Drew

He smiled and looked down into the water. Amari didn’t want to get wrinkly from being in the water too long, so he waded yo to the shore and stepped out. He grabbed the towel by his shirt and shoes and patted his chest dry, slinging the towel over his shoulder. After that he sat down beside Drew. Amari could’ve guessed she was an Aphrodite child by her beautiful looks, but wanted to hear her say it. “What are you doing down here?” He asked.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 am

♛ 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕆'ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝

Bella shrugged once again. "Well, I carry these." The daughter of Demeter pulled out three, small drachmas. "I did a project on Greece in history once and these are equal to... I don't remember, some kind of money?"

• 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕨𝕖

♛ 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me." She hissed, balling her fists.

• 𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀʟᴇxᴀ //

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are close. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♛ 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

• 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♛ 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖

Sterling nodded. "Preech. I really wish I was as powerful as some of my siblings who've met mom..." She vented out to him, still staring up at the vast, blue sky.

• 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Sparrow

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

Elijah looked down at the coins. “Then we need to find an atm.” He saw the road up ahead of them through the trees. “There’s proabaly one at the mall.”

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Drew

He smiled and looked down into the water. Amari didn’t want to get wrinkly from being in the water too long, so he waded yo to the shore and stepped out. He grabbed the towel by his shirt and shoes and patted his chest dry, slinging the towel over his shoulder. After that he sat down beside Drew. Amari could’ve guessed she was an Aphrodite child by her beautiful looks, but wanted to hear her say it. “What are you doing down here?” He asked.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:24 pm

♛ 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕆'ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝

Bella nodded and rushed forward towards the road. Once on the pavement, the two could see the large shopping mall, making a gasp come from her. It's been years since she'd been out of camp and missed acting like a normal teenager. She smiled over at Elijah, her eyes shining.

• 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕨𝕖

♛ 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

• 𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟

♛ 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟

• 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖

♛ 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖

• 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖

jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Harper Lynn King || Female, 15 || Apollo || Claimed || Straight || Crush: Caspian || Big House || Tags: Questers ||

Harper looked around the group until her eyes landed on Mirabelle. She could tell Mirabelle saw how nervous Harper was, because she got a reassuring smile from the girl. How can she be smiling, Harper thought to herself, when we're about to go on a quest that could very well kill us? She shot the girl a smile back, though she didn't put much meaning behind it.
Harper looked at Elena as she spoke. "That's really cool, Elena." She said, still a little in her own world.

Amber Renée Rivera || Female, 17 || Hephaestus || Claimed || Openly Bisexual || Crush: none yet || Forge || Tags: Hazel, Emmaline ||

Amber noticed the new girl walk into the forge and waved.

Emmaline Adella Bonneville || Female, 16 || Athena || Unclaimed || Homosexual || Crush: ... || Hermes Cabin || Tags: Hazel, Amber ||

Walking into the forge, Emmaline saw a girl sitting there. She had long, curly brown hair, but it looked natural, like she didn't use a curling iron. She was pretty, and her hands were covered in what looked like grease, which indicated she was working with her hands. Hazel said only hippocampus kids work here. No... it was.. Hephaestus kids. Hippocampus is part of the brain, Emma should know that. She loves facts.

Devon Michael Addams || Male, 16 || Nemesis || Claimed || Straight || Crush: Ariana || Walking || Tags: open ||

Devon showered and changed clothes before heading out to lunch.

Ethan Hale Eversley || Male, 16 || Nike || Claimed || Twin: Evan || Gay (Closeted) || Crush: none yet || Dining Pavilion || Tags: open ||

Ethan wandered around camp.

Evan Dean Eversley || Male, 16 || Nike || Claimed || Twin: Ethan || Straight || Crush: none yet || Campfire || Tags: Sterling ||

Evan nodded. "Yeah. That would be cool," he agreed, looking up at the sky along with Sterling."If Nike kids had powers, I wonder what they'd be?" Evan wondered out loud.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 am

A R I A N A “A R I” T A Y L O R
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E
C R U S H:D E V O N
T A G S:S P A R R O W

E L I J A H “E L I” S A N D E R S
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N
G F:B E L L A D O N N A
T A G S:B E L L A

Looking at the mall, he turned to see Bella smiling. Elijah smiled back, noticing how cute she was when she smiled. As he neared the mall, he could see there was an atm outside the building, near the door.

M A D E L Y N “M A D I” M I A
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S
C R U S H:O P E N
T A G S:J A K E

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E
T A G S:D R E W

dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; Xavier but she still flirts with everyone| Canoe lake| Tags; Amari

Drew gave Amari a kind smile and stopped humming. The wind swirled around in a calm breeze, causing the trees to sway and the lake to ripple. It was such a beautiful place.
" the beautiful setting, you?"

Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; chase| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer sighed and closed her eyes.
" warn us about what? We're safe here." she said, opening her eyes and , once again, resting her head on his shoulder.
Summer watched the waves crash onto one another and smiled at its beauty

Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

Lucy laughed mainly of joy but with a little hint of nervousness in it. She felt as if her heart had crawled into her throat. Like when you go on a rollercoaster that goes really high up, then comes down at an alarming speed.
" it's still terrifying." Lucy said while walking towards where Dom was standing.

Hazel | female ( nymph/ dryad)| patron: Demeter| | crush; slightly crushing on Emmaline| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes behind her ear. She felt a twinge of jealousy when she saw Emma looking at Amber but quickly told herself to get over it.
" that's amber." " the only daughter of Hephaestus here. Let's move on, shall we?" Havel said, eager to leave, as she walked up over to the Pegasus stables.

((On my phone so I apologize for incorrect grammar.
Also, I'm about to go to bed so I'm really sorry if these don't make sense))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:51 am

A R I A N A “A R I” T A Y L O R
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E
C R U S H:D E V O N
T A G S:S P A R R O W

E L I J A H “E L I” S A N D E R S
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N
G F:B E L L A D O N N A
T A G S:B E L L A

Looking at the mall, he turned to see Bella smiling. Elijah smiled back, noticing how cute she was when she smiled. As he neared the mall, he could see there was an atm outside the building, near the door.

M A D E L Y N “M A D I” M I A
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S
T A G S:J A K E

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E
T A G S:D R E W

He looked up at the sky as Drew said it was beautiful. “I was swimming; getting a little exercise and to cool off.” Amari had his knees up, resting his arms on them. He looked at his gold wristwatch. He couldn’t tell the time, he just thought it looked nice.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:29 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; Xavier but she still flirts with everyone| Canoe lake| Tags; Amari
drew gave Amari a flirtatious smile and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Out of the corner of her eye she spied something shiny. A gold wrist watch. Drew turned her head towards Amari.
" Cool bracelet." She said pending not to know what it was.

Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; chase| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer sighed and closed her eyes.
" warn us about what? We're safe here." she said, opening her eyes and , once again, resting her head on his shoulder.
Summer watched the waves crash onto one another and smiled at its beauty

Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

Lucy laughed mainly of joy but with a little hint of nervousness in it. She felt as if her heart had crawled into her throat. Like when you go on a rollercoaster that goes really high up, then comes down at an alarming speed.
" it's still terrifying." Lucy said while walking towards where Dom was standing.

Hazel | female ( nymph/ dryad)| patron: Demeter| | crush; slightly crushing on Emmaline| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes behind her ear. She felt a twinge of jealousy when she saw Emma looking at Amber but quickly told herself to get over it.
" that's amber." " the only daughter of Hephaestus here. Let's move on, shall we?" Havel said, eager to leave, as she walked up over to the Pegasus stables.

((On my phone so I apologize for incorrect grammar.
Also, I'm about to go to bed so I'm really sorry if these don't make sense))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me