Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby INDIG0 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; eventually Xavier| Canoe lake| Tags; Amari

Drew rolled her eyes at him playfully. This guy was seriously handsome. Maybe not as much as Xavier but enough to impress Aphrodite, even if only a little.
" who even are you? I haven't seen you round much.".She asked in a sweet tone

Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; chase| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer let out a sigh and crossed her arms.
" yes, really." she replied.
2 years she'd waited for a sign from her mother and came out with nothing. Summer dug her nails into the sand, not caring if the little grains got stuck to her hand.
" she is a goddess, is she not?
If she needs help, I'm sure she can do it herself."

Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

Lucy gasped in wonder as she laid eyes upon the scene. A beautiful willow tree was planted in the centre, on its branches hung little lanterns.
" oh Dom!" she cried in delight " it's beautiful!"
Somehow, the tree made the terrifyingly dark forest seem less ferocious.
(( Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm really tired.))

Hazel | female ( nymph/ dryad)| patron: Demeter| | crush; slightly crushing on Emmaline| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel smiled. She felt a little satisfaction in seeing Emma so happy.
" you know, if you like that kind of sword so much, you can ask a Hephaestus kid to make you your own." she suggested. " anyway, next up, the armoury and the forges."
Hazel turned and walked over to the armoury first. She explained that this was where all the weapons were​ kept unless they were your own personal ones before pointing up the hill at the forges and blurting out random facts about this hot Hephaestus girl who was alive 200 years ago.

((On my phone so I apologize for incorrect grammar))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Sparrow

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

He smiled his typical bright, charming smile. “Even if we do get caught, what’s the worst they could do to us?” Elijah was sort of a half and half when it comes to bad-boy, good boy. He had charming looks and loved to have fun, and if the fun involved doing something out of the rules, he was always down.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Drew

The boy went back into the shallower waters and faced towards Drew. The water was about waist deep, with him standing up. “Amari.” He smiled. “Son of Nike. What about you?”
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 am

Harper Lynn King || Female, 15 || Apollo || Claimed || Straight || Crush: Caspian || Big House || Tags: Questers ||

Harper looked around the group until her eyes landed on Mirabelle. She could tell Mirabelle saw how nervous Harper was, because she got a reassuring smile from the girl. How can she be smiling, Harper thought to herself, when we're about to go on a quest that could very well kill us? She shot the girl a smile back, though she didn't put much meaning behind it.
Harper looked at Elena as she spoke. "That's really cool, Elena." She said, still a little in her own world.

Amber Renée Rivera || Female, 17 || Hephaestus || Claimed || Openly Bisexual || Crush: none yet || Forge || Tags: Bella W. ||

Once Amber got the flute back in working order, she sat down and sighed. She wiped a hand across her forehead, leaving a streak of black soot. Apparently, fixing a flute was harder than Amber thought.
Looking outside of the forge, Amber saw a nymph she knew as Hazel leading a girl she hadn't seen before around camp. She sat back, wondering if the girl was new.

Emmaline Adella Bonneville || Female, 16 || Athena || Unclaimed || Homosexual || Crush: ... || Hermes Cabin || Tags: Hazel ||

Emmaline followed Hazel to the armory. She was amazed at the sheer number of swords and weapons, all different in shape and size and metal type. Some looked gold, while others looked bronze or iron. She picked up and tried out a few, but none of them were balanced correctly and a couple times she almost hurt herself while dropping a sword before putting it away.

Devon Michael Addams || Male, 16 || Nemesis || Claimed || Straight || Crush: Ariana || Walking || Tags: open ||

Devon showered and changed clothes before heading out to lunch.

Ethan Hale Eversley || Male, 16 || Nike || Claimed || Twin: Evan || Gay (Closeted) || Crush: none yet || Dining Pavilion || Tags: open ||

Ethan wandered around camp.

Evan Dean Eversley || Male, 16 || Nike || Claimed || Twin: Ethan || Straight || Crush: none yet || Campfire || Tags: Sterling ||

Evan kicked the ground gently. "Yeah. I just wish the gods didn't pick favorites," he said, "Some demi's get to meet their parents multiple times while other never meet them." he crossed his arms, looking up at the sky.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:18 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Sparrow

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

He smiled his typical bright, charming smile. “Even if we do get caught, what’s the worst they could do to us?” Elijah was sort of a half and half when it comes to bad-boy, good boy. He had charming looks and loved to have fun, and if the fun involved doing something out of the rules, he was always down.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Drew

The boy went back into the shallower waters and faced towards Drew. The water was about waist deep, with him standing up. “Amari.” He smiled. “Son of Nike. What about you?”
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:12 am

Bella Wikitoria || 15 years || Straight: To be Jake || Bastard Sword & Dagger || Nike (unclaimed) || Tags; Dara

Bella nodded her head. "Yeah, nice to meet you too. I guess I'll see you round then!" She responded cheerfully. She turned back to Dara. "Where are we going next?" She asked him.

Chase Evans || 18 years || Straight: Summer || Broad Sword & Sheild|| Hemera (claimed) || Tags; Summer

Chase looked at her, bewildered. "Summer, what if it's not her needing help? What if she's trying to warn us?" He asked. Maybe it was just these questions, but he was starting to feel panic rising. His chest tightened slightly as he thought of the endless possibilities of what Persephone might be trying to tell Summer. What if Persephone was here because she disapproved of his feeling for her daughter? Oh Gods.

Domenico Cuore-Spezzato || 16 years || Straight: Lucy || Bow and Throwing Knives || Nyx (claimed) || Tags; Lucy

Dom smiled at Lucy. She had said it was beautiful, which was a step in the right direction for overcoming her fear of the dark. "See? It's only scary if you think it's scary." He told her. He felt sort of like a parent taking its child into a lolly shop with the way Lucy was staring at everything. Dom strode towards the tree and pushed back its dangling leaves. "You coming?" He called to Lucy.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:45 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; Xavier but she still flirts with everyone| Canoe lake| Tags; Amari

Drew raised her eyebrows at the water dude. This had to be a joke. How did he not know who she was?
" Drew East. daughter of Aphrodite." she said, giving him a flirtatious wink.

Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; chase| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer sighed and closed her eyes.
" warn us about what? We're safe here." she said, opening her eyes and , once again, resting her head on his shoulder.
Summer watched the waves crash onto one another and smiled at its beauty

Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

Lucy laughed mainly of joy but with a little hint of nervousness in it. She felt as if her heart had crawled into her throat. Like when you go on a rollercoaster that goes really high up, then comes down at an alarming speed.
" it's still terrifying." Lucy said while walking towards where Dom was standing.

Hazel | female ( nymph/ dryad)| patron: Demeter| | crush; slightly crushing on Emmaline| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel laughed as she carefully took the sword from out of Emma's hands and placed it back on the shelf.
" please try not to kill yourself."
she joked, walking up to the forges.
" not many people other than the haphestus kids use the forge but your can still look around."

((On my phone so I apologize for incorrect grammar.
Also, I'm about to go to bed so I'm really sorry if these don't make sense))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Sparrow

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Drew

He smiled and looked down into the water. Amari didn’t want to get wrinkly from being in the water too long, so he waded yo to the shore and stepped out. He grabbed the towel by his shirt and shoes and patted his chest dry, slinging the towel over his shoulder. After that he sat down beside Drew. Amari could’ve guessed she was an Aphrodite child by her beautiful looks, but wanted to hear her say it. “What are you doing down here?” He asked.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 am

|Chloe Mercy Myers|Female|17 years|Homosexual|Poseidon|Crush: Indigo Ashley Bloom|

I lit up, a wide smile spreading across my face. My apprehension quickly vanished at Indigo's abrupt compliment, causing me to beam at her with delight. I had actually managed to impress her, she was even blushing too. Indigo always struck me as the confident type but her eyes shot towards the ground. Nervously avoiding my gaze, her face remained in a scarlet red. Her powedery blue hair fell across her face, striking me with the thought that she was really cute when she was flustered. "Hehe, Thanks...I'm glad you liked it." Smiling sheepishly, I stuffed my hands into my pockets and averted my gaze in an attempt to act modest. Deep down however, I was feeling incredibly jubilant as I'd succeeded in capturing Indigo's attention.

|Abel Verity Clark|Male|15 years|Bisexual|Apollo|Crush: Ives Ackerman|

With our deal made, I was eager to see what his writing was like. I loved to read, especially if it were poetry, but I'd never laid hands on a romance novel before. Laughing nervously at Ives's warning if I didn't comply to our agreement, I replied "Don't worry, I keep my promises." Satisfied, we went separate ways as Ives made his way back towards the cabins. I climbed back from the river into the sunlit valley were I'd left Camellia. She stood out against the deep green grass and multicolored flowers, her scaly off-white body didn't do her well to hide in the green. Leaning down, I lifted her up and let her wrap herself around my shoulders again. She seemed to have missed me from my absence, for she slithered up my arm and tightly around my shoulders as soon as she felt me touch her side. Sitting down once more, I awaited Ives's return.

╔══════════════════╗
hi. call me ash. i'm an anti-social
weirdo who loves to RP and play video
games(guess which ones i like lel). i'm
pretty active as well so if you need
someone to talk to, i'll be right there!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

══════════════════
gallery ♦ null ♦ ♦ null ♦ null
╚══════════════════╝
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 am

♛ 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕆'ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝
// ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀ // ʙꜰ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ //

Bella smiled and ruffled his hair, turning and walking towards the woods and to camp's boundaries. He was right, the camp couldn't do anything bad to the two other than give the two extra chores, which they'd have to do together, so technically, it was a win-win situation.

• 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕨𝕖
// ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ᴍɪʀᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Mark proceeded to stand with the other questers.

♛ 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜
// ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ɴʏx // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ //

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me." She hissed, balling her fists.

• 𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
// ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀʟᴇxᴀ //

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are close. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♛ 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
// ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

• 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖
// ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ(ᴊᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ) // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴀ //

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♛ 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖
// ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ //

Sterling nodded. "Preech. I really wish I was as powerful as some of my siblings who've met mom..." She vented out to him, still staring up at the vast, blue sky.

• 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖
// ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴘʜᴀᴇꜱᴛᴜꜱ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. Qᴜɪɴɴ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Sparrow

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

He walked alongside her towards the camp’s boundaries, looking back once just to make sure no one saw them. Once they were out of sight, he jogged towards the invisible wall. Elijah passed through it and turned to his girlfriend. “What do you wanna do first?” Incase if there being any monsters happening to come their way, especially since he was the son of one of the big three, of course Eli had brought his sword along. It was in a sheath strapped across his back.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Drew

He smiled and looked down into the water. Amari didn’t want to get wrinkly from being in the water too long, so he waded yo to the shore and stepped out. He grabbed the towel by his shirt and shoes and patted his chest dry, slinging the towel over his shoulder. After that he sat down beside Drew. Amari could’ve guessed she was an Aphrodite child by her beautiful looks, but wanted to hear her say it. “What are you doing down here?” He asked.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me