✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon May 16, 2016 12:04 pm

(So, should I go dig up my Cywren post or? Also, accepted c:)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Mon May 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Hhoooo boy Brucie you're probably the most passive out of all these nerds, how do you still get the most text?? ))

jason todd
red hood (II) // 20 yrs // tags; sharni
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
At the time Sharni was finished with all the things she had to say, none going past without notice, had Jason felt the familiar wind which had begun to play with the white locks of his hair. Indicating that it was about to get rainy. And just when did the sun slip away? Unbelievable. This holiday resort just got half of its points taken away – too much like home. A red hood got pulled over the young man’s head. Fashion excuses. ”Oh, c’mon, really? You’re not the type to do window shopping?” he then asked as if it had been the most surprising thing ever, peeking over at his sidekick of a sort with a hint of amusement on his face. ”Y’know, it can be kind of fun. Imagining how good something as simple as a cupcake might be ’til all of your tastebuds start to itch, and then the sudden urge to do just about anything to get even a little bite of it takes over your pitiful body? I love that feeling, mhm. Even though it can get kinda frustrating in the long run, but, it fills me with hope. For something. Perhaps, that maybe someday, all my waiting will be rewarded. Or anything just as idiotic.”

Jason wasn’t sure what he was rambling about either – in the middle of this inspirational speech something had struck him like a lightning and turned his brains temporarily into mush. Reminiscing on a very distant and previously foggy memory of a little Jay who’d pecked on a freshly washed glass panel, pair of stormy blue oceans glued on those glazed treats in shape of a tire; donuts with all kinds of fillings and toppings. But the real eye-catcher was the one in the middle of it all, the éclairs and sponge cakes, placed gently on a satin pillow. An over-the-top lava cake, just perfectly cooked, that resembled a volcano with the flowing chocolate which almost dripped over the plate where it rested, coated with powdered sugar - or snow in imaginative minds - and a lone raspberry along its leaves to finish the masterpiece. But the next thing he remembered was the howling of police sirens and lucid shards all over the street and some of the pastries, and the little songbird that had flown away with its tasty gatherings, small cuts in its bare claws, and then, back at its nest, the delightful enjoyment that proved this gig had been worth the pain. Even though it meant that on the following day someone had to steal band aids from the neighborhood’s infirmary. Hello Kitty brand by mistake.

A memory such as clear as this originating from his childhood was definitely unexpected, but whether it was welcomed or not was yet to be clarified. Maybe Sharni’s youth and occasional emotional eruptions had something to do with this; a mini-criminal with a grumbling stomach, the half-damnation they both were cursed with since birth. Or perhaps it was that wicked magical hand -thing of hers. Reluctant to find out, Jason decided to bring up something a bit more relevant. ”If I have a superpower, then it’s probably predicting the weather. I believe a downpour will reach us in no time. Should we at least get a roof over our heads?” And, by ”surprise”, before the girl could even give him an answer, he was already scanning the place for suitable buildings to infiltrate for who knows how long. Usually not bothered by rain or other everyday life complexes, Jason figured that in this case staying dry would benefit them both; the risk of catching a cold would drop to minimum, and he sure as hell wouldn’t want to put his feet in that creepy place just for a change of clothes. Such a worksite, ugh.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bruce wayne
(future) batman // 10 yrs // tags; damian, artemis, klarion
Just like a cornered teeny weeny mouse, the boy in black had prepared for the worst, granted only a couple more seconds of panic-depriving rituals before he was yet again approached with words that required speculation so fancy that all cogwheels of his thinking pan had to be ripped out and replaced. Being somewhat, but only by half an inch, relieved that it had been the ponytail enchantress rather than the so said downer, he swallowed down the snails that had climbed up the lining of his mouth and glanced down at the once stolen greeny good presented in front of him, getting slowly pierced with a spark of hope but this modification was only temporary. She was definitely a lot nicer than she actually gave out, past carrying weapons that could hurt and all that, or maybe she was just putting up an act to talk her way into money and luxury. You could never know. It was really hard to trust either of these fellows after the most awkward introduction of the century. But since they had in fact – kinda – saved his life from monstrosity, he really had to think fondly of them. But oh well, considering his awfully syrupy habit of always seeing the best in others, he would’ve ended up doing so anyway.

A smile was returned when Bruce took out his Wayne-crested fine leather wallet of his suit’s pocket, frankly surprised it had been put back in there, and refilled it with what was rightfully his while mentally fighting against the thought of seriously letting the lady in a green suit keep it all as a reward. Whispering a silent, ”Thank you.” But as fast as the positivity faded from Artemis’ face, same happened at the other side of the very small conversation. It got nailed right into the reserved spot in his conscience, hammered down until the truth got twisted and awoke the narcoleptic child inside of him. And now the wallet worked as a stress toy, getting squeezed with all the force that could possibly be produced by ten bony fingers, and the pair of blues dropped to the ground succumbingly.

”I… I figured. T-there’s no masked heroes where I come from… only… in m-movies,” he muttered with a growing pressure laid against his chest, the haunting image of a demon butler keeping the liquid cues of agony from dripping down, ”If you don’t k-know where you are, either, I-I’m guessing that there’s not a l-lot of phone booths around? So there’s no way for me t-to contact my folks back a-at home…” A little sigh escaped as he tried to get a hold of his stuttering, that embarrassing feature that took away the credibility. If a child ever had such decency to begin with. ”I wouldn’t mind, but they’re the type to blow up the news and send the SWAT forces to roam on the streets and the skies just to find a single whisker of me. It’s a real waste of time and money…” Releasing the last crumbs of pain on the wallet by one extra hard squeeze before dropping it back into his pocket, he raised his gaze back to the blonde, wiping his cheek of the specks of dust just to show that he was ready to abandon this dead kingdom. And even formed the faintest of smiles to assure her that he was grateful of her kindness. ”I really have no choice but to join you. Since I, uh… don’t really know how to look after myself, like the way you guys do… or something like that, er. Try to learn about survival when you’re locked inside four walls and under surveillance twenty-four seven.” But only theoretically, for the Manor in reality had an uncountable amount of sides and angles which of all hadn’t even been discovered yet. Though Bruce could safely say that he’d gone through about a quarter of the secret passages. ”And, well, I suppose a hotel can’t be that bad.” Yeah, not when the first image to pop into your mind is five star treatment and all-inclusive buffét table full of various kinds of tidbits from all across the globe.

After this clarification, the young blueblood walked past the bow wielder and out of the shed of smells, to the bar side of the tavern and until he reached the front door, not peeking over his shoulder refusing to perceive all the filth produced and once carried by the evil-doers that were now counting lambs on the floor. He was greeted by a breeze and few raindrops - might’ve as well been Gotham at the first sight - and then the truth, telling him that he was indeed far away from home. It was horrible. Seeing partially destroyed buildings with no intentions of getting restored, twisted traffic signs and the last remains of something that was once a crosswalk, and most of all the empty streets that were seemingly once crowded but now… it was only a ghost town. Like a horror movie come true. It took a few moments before Bruce could take his eyes off of the obscenity, but fully accepting this situation was going to take a considerably longer amount of time. Even Alfred looked like an angel in comparison to this. Was this some evil plot of his? As a payback for throwing away all the veggies? Suddenly even the nightmarish broccoli turned into ambrosia. Admittedly, you’d do anything to get out of this place. And this was only after five minutes from the terrifying revelation. The high key distressed mind was interrupted by movement at his right - the weird boy and an orange fluffball; a cat maybe? Curious to find out, and to get a rare chance of closure with someone of his age, the aristocrat walked carefully and hesitatingly towards the quiet one, getting one of his dress shoes crowned by a fallen, withered leaf. ”Whaddya have there, a kitty?” a simple question was presented in a friendly manner, followed by a light chuckle, as the Wayne reached the costume kid but remained at a safe distance, only getting a glimpse of the feline’s tail tip before it disappeared out of their sight. ”Funny creatures. Sleep all day long and drop fur everywhere and use curtains as a climbing tree. Described by the grown-ups of my household. I like to think that they’re wrong, though, they’re usually right.” Failing to find another subject to talk about, not really knowing how to socialize with other children - and not to forget the fact that he was articulately terrified - Bruce trailed off and tangled on his own thoughts for a moment as he’d tried to come up with something intelligible to add.

But then he was dismissed of this duty. Suddenly, out of the blue, a red circle of doom was drawn right in front of the birds of a feather and managed to make the jaw of the caged one drop of instant terror, his pupils atrophy and heart race louder than a jet engine. Probably the exact kind of attention this devilish creature had sought for. It was the first time Bruce witnessed something more bewildering than card tricks, and now the verity that he’d been kidnapped could be shrugged off his shoulders like it was nothing. Nothing compared to this. ”A- a- a-” was the only thing that emitted from this little critter, as he stood completely frozen and stared at the red sparks that hurtled from the apparent fireball this stranger was… holding… in his bare hand…

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Fri May 20, 2016 11:31 pm

(Raaaaaaaaaa!)
(hey I actually kinda like this one)

SHARNI ANNE GREEN
___________________________________________________________________________________________
<●> тαgѕ; נαѕση <●> ℓσ¢αтιση; ιη тнє ѕтяєєтѕ ѕσмєωнєяє <●>
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"I see no point in just looking." Her practical side had ruined the fun and enjoyment a child was expected to have. But practicality wasn't the only thing to blame; if she hadn't of had such bad kin to the extent she left them, then surely she would've been able to have such a life that most consider normal, but she regarded as lucky. "Especially when there's other things to do, like getting water, food, shelter, clothing, and avoiding attention... and cops." Even though she had just blown off the idea of such a wasteful activity, she was also curious on what it would be like to do so. Almost like she wanted to know what it would be like if she had've taken the other option, and where'd she be now if window shopping was one of the items on her daily 'to do list'.

The next few seconds were silent, making it feel more like minutes - but why'd it matter anyway? It was only an appearance of time. It was like Jason was thinking about what he had last said - an adult reflecting on childhood enjoyments. That's how she understood the situation anyway. It was now that she noticed the humidity in the air and the almost 'sad' breeze floating around her. Instead of flipping her hood over as Jason had done, she left it off and aloud the breeze to fiddle with her hair. She had always enjoyed this type of weather - right before the storm. It was kind of ironic really, most people would run and hide under cover at the sign of rain, but she uncovered her face and let the cool air refresh her. Turning her attention back to her surroundings as they walked along the old and ruined road, she wondered how such a person had allowed buildings to be neglected, roads to be abolished and shops to be raided. But the people. People to be left, to fight alone in the elements or against each other, some struggling for the smallest peace of hope and any kind of survival. It was quite a miserable place, but for her it felt somewhat comforting. Like a home, a proper home.

"I guess." She commented quietly, knowing that even if she didn't want to she would have to get under some shelter eventually. Glad to have somewhere else to focus on than the uncanny questions surrounding her, she started looking closely at the towering buildings alongside the two of them. Not really getting far, and not planning to find something worth telling the male, she wandered around uselessly. Knowing that Jason would probably know better than her in a situation like this, she assumed that this was how most things 'went'; everyone assumed that knowledge came with age, and wisdom with knowledge. Not that she was going to start acting like the normal people she had seen, but she was going to see what it was like, even if it was just for a few seconds.
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Sun May 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Fandom: OC(Adventure Time) // Age:15 // Race: Water elemental // Type:Hero // Location: Gotham (With Rosie)

"Well according to Gumball's dimension device thing we are on....Earth? It seems we have arrived in an alternate reality that has super humans that aquire abilities that affect society. We are in a place called Goth- Gotham? That's a weird name." Soon people looked at the couple weirdly as they walked by. The Prince was embarresed that he didn't look 'human' enough for them but he quickly went back to him devices. "We should try out their devices to see if they have advance technology. Plus we have to know what stuff like this Starbucks mean."

(This is for you to do for Bart.)
ImageFandom: Canon (Young Justice) // Age:16 // Race: Human (Hispanic) // Type: Hero // Location: Hotel

With a quick flight Jaime was now at the location of the Superheros. "Hermano! You said you wanted me to come."
Jaime Reyes I don't believe the Impulse will have a more accurate and plossible chance of beating a target with us alone. Our energy is low with you not recieving enough slumber and protein-potassium intake. You shou-
"Iyayi whould you please remain quiet. I'll eat a banana and a granola bar or something. Tú con loco."
"I speak more than one t-
"Remain quiet or I will controdite youre decisions."
"Fine Jaime Reyes. But correction it's contradict."
"I sometimes hate you." The teen walked around looking for the little speedster.[/quote]

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Is this role play still alive?....))
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue May 31, 2016 5:41 pm

(I hope XD I'm personally waiting for Teekl, Silver, or soli before I make a Wren post. And boy is she gonna be pissed off XP)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
talk to me!

●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Tue May 31, 2016 5:42 pm

((so sorry for the wait, everyone! I've been sorely lacking in muse for this RP, but I've finally managed to sit myself down and get a few paragraphs in!))

вαят αℓℓєη || ιмρυℓѕє || αgє 13 || ℓσ¢αтιση: тнє нσтєℓ || тαgѕ: вαяяу αℓℓєη, ¢уωяєη, ωαℓℓу ωєѕт, נαιмє яєуєѕ

Bart ran a gloved hand through his hair so that his elbow stuck out above him like a white sail, his ruddy brown locks acting as its wooden foundation, and he smiled broadly for Cywren, revealing a full set of pearly whites. "Ah, what can I say? Secret identities sorta went out of style after the 2020s. Not really useful or practical when you're busy trying to survive." Of course, the boy had just let slip another incredibly important and potentially endangering tidbit, which he rushed to amend with widened eyes and raised brows. "The paparazzi, I mean. Trying to survive the paparazzi. You know how it is, autographs and all that crash stuff. Y'know, crash," he explained to Cywren, who seemed to be confused about his use of the futuristic slang term. "The opposite of moded? Definitely don't wanna be feelin' the mode. Oh, I can be useful!" he promised, at Cywren's next remark. "I mean, did you see me run in just now, or didya blink? Maybe you blinked." He wagged a playful finger at her. "Ahhh, if you blinked then you missed it."

He turned back to Barry, and for once, noticed that the man seemed jaded...the same kind of jaded that Bart had felt when he'd been nothing more than the chattel property of the Reach. The same kind of jaded that Nathaniel had felt because of all those years he'd spent as Neutron. The same kind of jaded that the Team had felt all those years facing the Light and their alien Partner. A wave of empathy washed over him, and all at once, Bart understood that it was time to be calm now. Or, at the very least, to tone it down a bit, for the sake of everyone's sanity. "Lightning McQueen," he nodded appreciatively, not at all making the connection to the correlating Pixar movie that was way before his time and which probably didn't even exist in his dimension. What he was making, was a visible effort to talk a little slower. He knew that his grandfather would be able to comprehend his speech just fine regardless of what speed he was speaking at, but maybe it would make it a little more...what was that word Nightwing used? Whelmed? Maybe it would make it a little more whelming for Barry Allen if this news didn't all come racing toward him at the speed of light. "Hey, that's actually not half bad. I might use that later on. You're not gonna trademark that, are ya, Gramps?" the palm of his hand slipped over his head until it was rubbing the back of his neck tiredly. "And, uh, sorry to break it to ya, but you are my gramps. Gah, guess we've gotta do this all over again...I'm your grandson? From the future? You have tw--oops, almost spoiled that one again!" Astounding, what you could manage to stop yourself from saying when you weren't running your mouth at a million miles an hour.

Speaking of which, what was all this the Flash was going on about, "lowering his speed to zero" unless Bart wanted to "end up like him"? At any rate, one thing was certain. "Of course I wanna stay! If Kid is here, then I'm here, all the way." He jabbed a thumb at his chest to indicate himself, but in the process, accidentally activated his stealth mode; a wave of black overlapped his traditional red-and-cream-colored getup, until his suit was completely charcoal-hued. "Oops! Gimme a second to crash this mode..." he started tapping himself all over, unsurprisingly in literally every spot except for the one that would deactivate the stealth mode. "Er...it's gotta be here somewhere..." After several failed attempts and zero successes, he glanced up and seemed to remember that he was in the middle of a conversation. "Oh, yeah, Kid Flash and I go way back. Okay, not way back, more like three months, give or take, but he's my first cousin once removed." That last bit was clearly infused with unmistakable family pride, which slowly conquered his expression and modeled it into a childish grin, neither as wide nor notable as the first, but still rather present. He was just stupidly happy to be related to such people, and even happier to see them alive after returning from an alternate reality in which both Wally West and Barry Allen were very much dead. "Just let me know where I'll be useful and--" he halted abruptly mid-sentence and perked up like a meerkat on the prairie, as his eyes waxed to the size of moons. One of his five senses had clearly just fed his brain some pause-worthy information (from the way he canted his head, it seemed his sense of hearing was the culprit), and he held up a single index finger in a staying motion. "Please hold!"

There was a blur of movement (this time black, thanks to his handy-dandy stealth mode), the hotel's front doors swung idly in his wake, and suddenly the young speedster's cheek was pressed against Jaime's torso like an affectionate puppy dog, whilst his skinny arms wrapped themselves around his closest companion in a tight embrace. "Blue!" When, at last, he pulled himself away, he gazed up at Blue Beetle with another stupid grin on his face, as though it had peeled off from Jaime's chest and onto his expression when he'd removed himself from his friend. "Boy, am I glad you're here," he jerked a thumb back towards the hotel a few feet away, outside of which they now stood. "You should come inside. Kid Flash is in there! And Flash, too, but also...not. It's hard to explain. But you should meet everyone. Except maybe Cywren," he cupped a hand to his mouth as though to make a whispering motion and added, practically through his teeth, "she's definitely feeling the mode right now. I mean, hey, I would be, too, if I'd busted an arm, but whatcha gonna do?"

яσѕє ρяιη¢єѕѕ || яσѕαвєℓ || αgє 15 || ℓσ¢αтιση: ѕтαявυ¢кѕ || тαgѕ: ρяιη¢є тι∂єѕ

"Earth?" Rosie echoed, turning her gaze skywards thoughtfully. She couldn't help but notice that people's eyes were drawn to them like magnets. She and Tides did not look like the rest. Everyone in this entire city seemed to be human, a species that the princess had only read about in her books and tomes, knowledge hidden within the confines of her vast library back home. "And I thought humans went extinct ages ago!" She hugged herself and swayed from side-to-side in an attempt to soothe herself, but all she felt was a bit nauseous. So she stopped swaying and turned back towards Tides. "Okay...but how are we going to get one of their devices? We can't steal them. Do you think they'll let us try them if we ask?" And, even if they did manage to get their hands on this human technology, it was highly unlikely that Rosie would even be able to operate it. She'd never really been good with tech to begin with, even back in the Land of Ooo. However desperately she wanted to be helpful, she usually left all things techy to her boyfriend; but if this place had a library, she could probably find out what a "Starbucks" was. Then again, maybe she didn't need a library. "There's a scent coming from that Starbucks place," she observed, leaning towards it as someone threw open the shop's front door. "Maybe it's some sort of restaurant. I smell edible things."

((Sorry if I messed up Bart in any way, I tried my best to figure out what was happening by reading back but let me know if I screwed anything up!))
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 pm

(Nah, everything's cool. Also, be prepared, because Cywren's not gonna be very happy with him XD I swear to God it's nothing against you guys(Eagle and Teekl), Wren's just a jerk.)

Cywren Spark-No Codename-Female-17-Illusionist-Location; Hotel Lobby-Tags; Flash, Impulse, KF, Blue Beetle

Cywren stared at him for a moment, half-glaring. When he began to talk, the only thing that caught her interest was his mentioning of survival, which he very quickly added a connection to the paparazzi on, which caused her to raise a brow. "Wait right there; surviving paparazzi means giving out real identities? Wouldn't that make it worse?" Her tone was questioning, but she soon dropped it when he started up again. Moded? Crash? Ugh... "Yeah, and what exactly does moded mean? I can't be the only one confused here, right?! Flash, Kid, Emily, Alex, anyone?" She gave a deep sigh as she finished pointing her upturned hand around the room, and turned back to Impulse to reply to him.

"Yeah, I saw it." She gave a quick response that almost seemed like a snap, though her expression grew highly annoyed when he teased her about "blinking". "No, I did not blink. And if you want to keep that finger, I suggest you stop pointing at me or I'll bite it off the second you blink." By now, it was growing very clear that she was losing any patience she had left, as the girl was now glaring daggers at practically everyone. She ran her good hand through her short black hair, inhaling sharply before following his gaze over to the crimson speedster.

For the first time since she started growing annoyed with Impulse, her eyes softened when she looked to the Flash. Dammit, Flash... Just don't break, now that I actually care about what happens to you, somehow... She thought, though didn't dare speak anything of it, averting her eyes to the chair he was sitting in rather than him. After a moment, she heard the brown-haired boy speak, turning her dark eyes to him. He's not talking like he was before. Does he notice it too? Bah, what am I saying, who wouldn't? "Hallelujah!" She couldn't help herself, as he finally spoke slower, and she turned her head back with a smirk and closed her eyes for a moment. She ignored his next comment, but when he restated that the crimson speedster was indeed his grandfather, she found herself speaking again.

"So you're really his grandson eh?" She sighed, "I hate to break it to you, but he's...not in the best condition right now. And you could end up the same way if you're not careful." But I probably wouldn't be as sad if it happened to you... When he announced his staying with them, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "If you're staying here- and if you want to keep from dealing with attempted murder-, tone it down. It might be the one thing me and the Kiddo agree on, but I'm gonna lose it if you're always so hyperactive..." Her tone remained annoyed, but seemed calmer than it was previously, most likely due to being reminded of Flash's presence.

As he accidentally activated something which caused his suit to change and tried- failing- to change it back, Cywren slapped a palm to her forehead, lowering the hand to her eyes and nose before grasping her face and shaking her head. She only stopped and looked around when he halted his sentence, looking around. She watched as he used his speed again, and not only did another person show up outside the doors, but Impulse was hugging him. "Ugh!" She groaned irritably, her hand now on her hip as she debated for a second whether to go over or not. When he began talking, she decided to go over, though completely missed his comments about her. "Please tell me you're nothing like him!" She said, pointing her thumb to Impulse.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
talk to me!

●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 am

Fandom: OC(Adventure Time) // Age:15 // Race: Water elemental // Type:Hero // Location: Gotham (With Rosie)

"I'm sure they are the same like people of Ooo because trust is not easily given. I couldn't agree more. As you get some of their cusine I'm going to get us some fruit from that store called Apple." The waternoid pionted at the store a few yards away from them. "At least thay have one thing that's the same. So, in ten minutes we'll meet here?" Once he heard her responce he quickly put this plan in action.
When he entered the store many people took picyures of him because they have never seen something like him, while other ran out the door. "Hi um I would like four apples please." He laid down two gold coin on the table.
"Oh um here." He gave him two new iphones and a tablet plus a laptop. "Then here." He gave the prince some bills and change. "That should be equivelant to this by the gold rate."
"Thank you. I guess these are apples? They're not edible but I guess thanks." With that he carried the Earth Technology to Starbucks to meet Rosie.

ImageFandom: Canon (Young Justice) // Age:16 // Race: Human (Hispanic) // Type: Hero // Location: Hotel

With a flash he felt air touch his face because the scarab lowered his mask for the Latino. To Jamie, he knew that the person responcible was his speedster with that he felt a thin body wrap itself within him which caused the beetle to blush. "Aihhy....You seem really glad to see me, ese." As Bart let go of Jamie the scarab scanned the auburn.
"The Impulse has a high level of Endocannabinoids and Dopamine and a level of incresing Endorphin."
"English." As he said that Bart slowed down his speaking speed and repeated.
"He believes you are a place of calm happiness yet his body is preparing itself for defence. Yet, his level of Oxytocin, the trust chemical, is medium. I believe his candor attitude isn't supported by his brain's level. He seems to not trust us."
"You...he doesn't trust you but he does me." He stared at Bart and started to blush. "Sorry hermano I didn't mean to interupt your fantastic story. Go on."
"He knows of our conversation shall we-"
"No,"he whispered under his breath.
"You didn't know what it was but it wasn't going to be deadly."
"I don't care." As he heard Bart finish he couldn't help but smile. "I want to meet her."

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me