✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby .fern. » Wed May 04, 2016 1:35 pm

ʀᴏss_ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ wrote:
[Yeah sorry bout that i will wait to respond when maybe Shadow comes back on XD]

That's gonna be a while XD))
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Ugh, school has been real [censored] lately. With schoolwork catching up to me and this loser trying to make my life miserable. So everything's made it hard for me to get on))
I fancied up my posts a bit))

SHARNI ANNE GREEN
___________________________________________________________________________________________
<●> тαgѕ; נαѕση <●> ℓσ¢αтιση; ιη тнє ѕтяєєтѕ ѕσмєωнєяє <●>
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sharni remained silent as he searched through his bag, fear going through her as a look of disappointment appeared on his face, it was apparent to her why once he stood back up with his findings - a single water bottle, meaning there was no food left. So as he went through his list of everything they had 'in case of a zombie apocalypse' she singled out the word food, in her mind she was correcting him, there was no food left. As he offered the water she put the knife down then nodded before taking the bottle. It was a bit more difficult to open with gloves on, but Sharni managed to do so. She only had a small amount, Jason's warning about its importance in mind. It was only now she realised how dehydrated she was and she longed to drink more. But she handed the water back over.

She could tell as he spoke about the other group/s that he didn't want to mix with them. "Big groups always end in disaster anyways." Sharni had tried to join with a group when she was back home on the streets, but they ended up fighting with each other and getting caught stealing and shoplifting, and her being the one with the blue hair she was always easily spotted and remembered by shop owners if they caught her in the act. His comment about the fist and knife fights reminded her of the knife she had placed on the ground, she bent over and picked the object back up. Without any pre-warning he began to walk away, and she followed without a sound. "You could say I'm pretty low 'maintenance'. And I mean, if I need anything anyway I'll get it." She didn't like the thought of her having to rely on him, and she wasn't about to become some lazy over dependant kid with nothing better to do. Sharni could see Jason's ego slip for a second when he asked her about food. "Well, my hunger didn't just disappear. I'm just used to ignoring it or putting it off." She was confused as his already familiar grin was presented. "I guess, I dunno. The closest I've come is sweets and lollies from a petrol station or milk bar. So I guess you can't like something you've never had." She followed him along the ruined rubble that once used to be a road, she was curious how such a thing had happened but at the same time she didn't want to know - the same thing that happened to the road would of been responsible for the condition of the rest of the city.
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri May 06, 2016 9:52 am

(Ahahahahah, sorry I took so long, I took a short break. But uh, I'm waiting for Silver with Wally, soli with Barry, or Teekl with Bart if she's(So sorry if I got it wrong XD) still going to play him.)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Tue May 10, 2016 1:34 pm

(@teekl;
Will you be continuing where Bart left off, or do you prefer to just write another first post for him?)

(sorry I took forever guys, life's just been ugh lately *sweats*)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

➤ Artemis

● the archer ● tagged; damian, bruce ●

It wasn't everyday that you'd see two people who looked almost exactly the same. It was something she'd never experienced firsthand, but of course there was always a first time for everything. The blonde had taken a few annoyed, fast paced steps toward the two kids, and that's when she'd first noticed the boy's striking appearance. She squinted, as if it would help the archer convince herself that her eyes were fooling her. Seeing as Damian had reacted in a similar way, she came to the conclusion that the kid wasn't just some sort of crazy illusion. That's really weird. She directed her attention to Robin, and she waited for an angry retort to come from the ill-mannered bird. Actually... She half expected Damian to pin him to the wall, and demand who he was and what he was doing there. But was he really that brutal? She didn't know, but she didn't want to find out. So, Artemis stood in a sort of stance, ready to spring forward if Robin were to start any predicaments. Please don't do anything stupid.

That's when the boy gave his elaborate introduction... The girl couldn't really imagine ten-year olds running around saying anything more than a couple syllables long, or at least that's how she recalled it. But, that's something that could be anticipated in a member of the aristocracy, she supposed. Much different than the perilous lifestyle adopted by the other child in the room. Yeah, It was a little strange once she thought about it; seeing someone so young take on the role of a crime fighter. Not something she was completely accustomed to seeing.

Wait... Bruce Wayne? Artemis went over the boy's sentence again, this time focusing on his actual name, rather than his use of words. That's the rich guy from Gotham right? But he's... An adult... The girl raised a brow, and placed a hand on her hip. And when things couldn't get any stranger. About a hundred questions flooded into her brain, but the blonde decided not to say anything, now definitely wasn't the proper time for an interview. She looked at Damian for a response, yet it didn't come. In hopes of preventing a very much unneeded quarrel, Artemis returned the single arrow into her quiver, then she walked past the bird and she entered the shed. The archer stepped over a chair that lay on its side, and she tried her best to keep from gagging at the putrid smell that emitted from the black bags that decorated the small room, but she couldn't help but scrunch up her nose a bit. After a short-lived struggle, she calmly approached the troubled soul, and she bent down so that she could meet his height. "Here, I believe this belongs to you," she said with a kind smile emerging onto her lips. She handed the boy a neatly stacked pile of cash. She'd noticed it scattered all over the table when she first walked in, and figured that the money probably didn't belong to the thugs. And if the kid's fancy introduction didn't serve as another clue, the formal attire he wore was also a dead giveaway. It didn't surprise her that he'd been caught in such a situation, the way he presented himself practically screamed 'rob me' to any nearby practisers of mischief, especially in a city of turpitude such as the one they currently found themselves in. "I'm Artemis," the teen exclaimed, "That there's Robin. He can be a bit of a downer, so just ignore him." She made a backwards hand gesture when she referred to her younger colleague, and she let out a small chuckle. The girl struggled to keep a smile on her face, since she was beginning to worry herself while still trying to figure out what the heck was happening, but for the sake of Bruce's equilibrium, she decided to remain as calm and reassuring as possible. But that ended as soon as he asked if they were still in Gotham. Her smirk slowly disappeared, and she lowered her gaze. Please tell me he's not going to freak out... After a brief moment of hesitation, Artemis sighed and raised her head. "Um, no... We're not in Gotham. I'm not even sure where we are, we're still trying to figure that one out," she replied rather gloomily. "I think it would be best if you stuck around with us, though."

✘ Damian > Robin

● the bat brat ● tagged; artemis, bruce -> teekl ●

Damian didn't say a thing as his questions were being answered, he didn't meet the other boy's gaze either; he couldn't. Is this some sort of demented trick? He kept thinking about what could have caused such an occurrence, but he wasn’t able to identify the rationale behind it. The young Wayne knew that he was visibly fazed, and by looking away he wished not to let the stranger standing on the other side of the doorway get a chance to think any less of him. Needless to say, the kid looking back at him was obviously intimidated; judging by just about every move he made, and Robin wanted to ensure things remained that way. Soon enough, the junior caped crusader's confusion turned into anger; the usual last resort. Damian still only partially listened to the responses being presented to him, because he didn’t really see any need to pay them any attention, it would only be a pointless reiteration. Everyone’s story is the same. He hadn't exactly been irritated by the child who'd been taken over by the jitters, no, he was angrier with himself for not preparing for such a drastic turn of events. All those preparations made before he’d taken the boy wonder mantle had shaped him into quite the perfectionist, so when things didn’t turn out as planned, it would just make his blood boil. Of course it wasn’t something that would have thrown off his father. He had a contingency plan for just about everything; always somehow ten steps ahead of everyone. In all honesty, that only annoyed him more.

That’s when he heard the name Bruce Wayne. How the hell- Damian felt as if he’d just taken a blow to the stomach. He immediately looked up at the boy, and he gradually backed out of the shed’s doorway. His muscles tensed up, and his heart stood still. Out of all the possible outcomes, the young detective wouldn’t have guessed that this timid little kid was Bruce Wayne. Is this a joke? The boy’s uncertainty only worsened with this, and it came to the point where he was beginning to lose his patience. He crossed his arms and leaned to the side a bit, and he stared at his double with an expression of disbelief infused with a hint of displeasure. This isn’t possible... Unless time means nothing here. He began to question the duration in which they’d been gone. According to them, it had only been several days; but was it really that? His troubled thoughts had been cut off by Artemis walking in front of him, at which he turned around and exhaled sharply through his nostrils. The boy frowned slightly when he heard that Bruce would be joining them; he’d been expecting him to tag along, but he hadn’t anticipated that the child would bear the same name as Gotham’s shadowy protector; and his father’s. It would definitely cause some complications… Damian also considered the fact that the kid had mentioned his ‘dad’, which had definitely piqued his interest. Does that mean...

“We’re going back to the hotel,” he exclaimed after Artemis’ proposition, then heading over to the front door. It was too dangerous to continue the investigation with the aristocrat joining them, which was something that Robin wasn’t too thrilled about. The last thing he wished to do was return to the place where the only thing one could do is twiddle their thumbs and wait for something to happen. But of course, someone had to come along and ruin his opportunity to go out and do some actual productive work. With another sigh, Damian walked outside, and he raised his head slightly. The pieces of sky that hadn't been covered with a layer of thick clouds were a dull grey, and the air was rather humid. He knew what that meant. The boy blinked at he felt a drop of water fall onto his forehead, but he’d quickly been interrupted when he spotted some movement in his peripheral vision. He turned around, only to find that it had been an orange tabby cat that had distracted him. He took a few steps toward it, and he smiled. Just something else to remind him that he missed home. The boy knew that his pets would have most certainly noticed his absence by now, and he really looked forward to their reunion.

inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue May 10, 2016 4:40 pm

(Nah, no worries Silver c:)
(Also, The Bat Brat is about right XD *Falls over*)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Wed May 11, 2016 1:34 am

(*picks up* *dusts off*
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Sun May 15, 2016 2:18 pm

(Are we all waiting on Teekl?)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Sun May 15, 2016 3:03 pm

(Well I'm waiting on soli but I think soli is waiting for everyone else)
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Mon May 16, 2016 3:52 am

→Name Bart Allen
→Gender Male
→Age 13
→Race Caucasian Human

→Appearance Bart Allen is a Caucasian teenager with a slim physical build, brown hair and green eyes. In 2056, he wore a gray shirt with a green jacket over it, black gloves, blue pants and black shoes. As Impulse, his costume was a white spandex suit, with a red line on the middle of his body, along with red gloves and boots. He wore a yellow visor with red rims. Bart's red gloves had a small compartment in which Bart could store small items. (Credit to Wikia because I'm super lazy right now)
→Personality Given the dire situation that his time is in, Bart is serious and slightly jaded. But in order to win over the heroes of 2016, he put on the character of a hyperactive, vivacious and very talkative speedster, who was very appreciative of his extended family in the past. Whether accidental or intentional, Bart constantly seems to "spoil" information for people, such as revealing Robin's and Nightwing's secret identities to Beast Boy, and that Iris West-Allen was carrying twins. (Credit to Wikia because I'm super lazy right now).
→History After traveling back in time to save the Earth from an impending Reach Apocalypse (and help his friend Neutron), Bart took on the mantle of Impulse. Along the way, he made friends, particularly Jaime Reyes, and became a hero who aided in the downfall of the alien invaders.
→Other Ugggh sucky form is sucky...

(( I'm sorry for the wait, everyone! Eagle, did you see my last post or did I miss yours? c: Also, I've read up to the part where Generally Impulsive left, so I think I could just pick up where he/she(?) left off, make things more convenient.
P.S. Just finished Grapes of Wrath and definitely don't want Rosie to be Rose of Sharon - so this is the last time I'm switching names, I'm just going with Rosabel ))

Teekl wrote:
яσѕє ρяιη¢єѕѕ || яσѕαвєℓ || αgє 15 || ℓσ¢αтιση: ѕтαявυ¢кѕ || тαgѕ: ρяιη¢є тι∂єѕ

Granted, Rosie hadn't exactly expected anyone to call back. But when the familiar voice reached her ears, a leap of hope sprang up from somewhere between her heartstrings. It was a voice she recognized. A friendly voice. A welcome voice. What's more, it was a voice that she felt like she hadn't heard in ages. She took a few timid steps forward.
"...Tides?!"
Her pace quickened, her light feet practically gliding on the concrete as she moved towards the sound of his voice. She took little steps, but moved swiftly, and even with the hindrance of her dress threatening to fly up at the slightest of winds, she made good time. Two dainty white shoes carried her around the corner of a building, and an entirely different street swung into view. What she saw was enough to halt her in her tracks. The silky fabric of her dress billowed a little as she cupped petite hands to her mouth and drew in a sharp breath.

Lining the street was two long rows of buildings. Clearly, it was not a residential area, for there were numerous stores and vendors. Her mouth curled up into a slight smile when her gaze landed on a particularly fragrant shop of bouquets and floral arrangements. Near to that was a bakery, and from one of the nearer, leftmost shops there issued a quaint aroma. The scent of cinnamon and warmth wafted over from the structure, above which was a strange green-and-white logo of a long-haired woman. Nine white letters read "Starbucks" in a bold font.

How strange... For some reason, this shop gave Rosie the overall impression of a fortune-teller's shop. At first, she couldn't think for the life of her why. But some suggestions flitted into her mind, and she decided that it was probably the word 'star'. Didn't people sometimes interpret the stars as omens? Plus, she would naturally associate the warmth emanating from the shop with wax candles, on occasion used in magic rituals, although Rosie wouldn't know anything about that. She had never dabbled in witchcraft, but she did make strange connections in her mind.

Exciting as it all was, dilating her spring green eyes and warming her with delight, it wasn't enough to make her gasp the way she did. That reaction was provoked by another presence. For, standing before the coffee shop was a blue-skinned, teenaged boy. His curls of pale, watery hair were unmistakable, and the familiar suit-and-tie brought a silly smile to Rosie's face. "Tides!" she called again, louder this time, and broke into a run towards him. On the way there, she nearly stumbled, although there shouldn't have been a reason to, given she wasn't even wearing heels. Nevertheless, she managed to approach him all in one piece, encircled him in a soft hug, and gazed up at him in utter relief. "How did you get here? I'm so glad to see you! I have no idea where we are, or what's going on..." She cast a glance downward, but then quickly returned her gaze to him, perhaps subconsciously afraid that he would somehow disappear in the brief instant she'd looked away. More than anything, she hoped he would have answers, but she realized that there was an equal chance he could've ended up here the same way she did: Clueless.

кℓαяιση || ωιт¢н-вσу || ℓσ¢αтιση: ??? || тαgѕ: ησηє

Klarion sent forth a cold, shrill laugh, rolling his wrist to play a telekinetic game with the glass shards. As his hand moved, a small swirl of the jagged pieces swooped upwards in a sort of waltz, then came marching back to the ground as the witch-boy lowered his arm. It was entertaining for all of about 60 seconds. Then his expression returned to that of a pouty teenager. "Where is everyone?" he complained to no one, just as a flash of orange tabby fur flitted into view out of the corner of his eye. His sour frown soon twisted into a pleased smirk. "Well?"
"Mrrrow!"
"Ha! The Boy Wonder is here, with archer girl and another kid?" he crossed his arms, closed his eyes and tilted his chin up haughtily. "Not exactly the most exciting group you could've picked out for me, Teekl." He raised an arm in complaint. "I mean, none of them even have superpowers!" His shoulders heaved in a great sigh, before straightening with resolve. "Ah, well. Let's pay them a little visit, shall we?" The cat rubbed itself against the boy's black pant-leg, as he waved a slim arm and stepped through a blazing red portal. Right in front of the young heroes, another oval of red light appeared, and a black form emerged from it until it formed a witch-boy and his familiar. "Hi there," Klarion lifted an arm and curled his fingers in a petite wave. Then he remembered that he had grievances and became impatient. "Listen, Circus Act, I have a few questions that need some answering, so you're gonna answer 'em!" At once, a crimson fireball ignited in the palm of his hand, throwing ghastly shadows on his pale complexion. "Like, for instance, why can't I teleport out of here?" He had tried multiple times, to no avail. It appeared that everyone within the vicinity was confined to this small town. It irked the Lord of Chaos immensely. He didn't much appreciate being locked up. There's not nearly enough room in this town for all the havoc that I want to wreak. And where's Savage? he complained bitterly to himself. He usually gives me people to maim or kill or mind-control. I've definitely gone way too long without maiming or killing or mind-controlling someone.
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|၊၊ • 0:10
NOW PLAYING:KICK BACK

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╭────┈ ↷
│ ✎┊ f a c t s
│╭────────────╯
││• grey or teek
││• they/them
││• pangender
││• filipino american
││• writer/linguist
││• FlightRising
││• Pride PLUS
│╰─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦
MAPLEPOND/ MULTIFANDOM RP

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Mon May 16, 2016 4:16 am

(EEEEEEEEEEEP)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me