𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

a tired reply, good morning peeps

Postby lilymei. » Mon May 06, 2019 2:48 am

Δƨαмι Єικσ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 17 ➢ Time Restoration Quirk ➢ Location: Camp ➢ Tagged: Reina, Akira

xxxAsami let out a soft sigh, feeling a hand on her shoulder, she looked up towards her teacher again. She seemed to be trying to reassure Asami, but in a way, she seemed more uncertain of the fact than Asami did. Of course, Asami didn't think it was great that she had her blood taken or anything like that, but there were worse outcomes. They could be dead right now. And at least to Asami, there was no crueler fate than death. Because death just meant you were done, you were nada, you were zero. At least when you had some sort of life, you had some sort of potential. To escape, to change, to show the world what you're worth. And although she knew that point was arguable, she lived by that ideal and made living and helping others live, her top priority. It was a selfish belief, but it was true. After not "living" for so many years of your life, you had to make it up sometime. And right now, UA was her way of saying "screw you" to the rest of the world, "I'm living my own life and you can't stop me". Her parents tried to hold her back, but she was a little ball of curiosity and intrigue that trying to do so wouldn't stop her from doing anything. "If you say so." Was all Asami could say, offering a small, half grin towards her teacher. She wasn't sure how much of what her teacher had said was entirely true but she assumed not all of it was. The villains were pretty hidden away in the woods and it made even trying to trace someone's way back difficult enough. But she guessed, pro-heroes were strange, they'd find a way to overcome any challenge in their path - probably.
        xxxAsami's gaze wandered behind her at the sound of another person's voice whereupon her eyes fell on another student with dark blue hair. She didn't recognize him specifically, but from his gait and tone, she assumed he was probably one of the quieter kids. She also deduced he was one of her classmates since she had remembered seeing that hair during homeroom and would spend one class a month or year just wondering how he could see out of his other eye if he always had hair in front of it. Luckily, she hadn't been caught in her weird contemplation of that fact. Asami quirked a brow as he mentioned looking for her and her mind immediately spiraled into confusion, though her outward appearance was still calm. Her arms were lightly folded across her chest and the slight raise of her brow didn't quite give away her confusion. She stared at the student for a moment and let out an internal sigh, she guessed she could play along with whatever he was planning. What harm could it do?
        xxxReina's next comments caught Asami off guard slightly and she pouted quietly. She had been planning to do more exploration again, she definitely hadn't learned her lesson from the prior night. She just found that the slight "disturbance" of her evening yesterday would have to be made-up today before the festivities that night. However, she noted the frantic tone in her teacher's voice and just nodded her head slightly. If she wanted to run off to explore, she could always wait until the next day... Maybe. As Reina began walking off after her spiel of directions and other information, Asami waved. "Good luck, Ms. Yamaguchi." She said softly, watching the teacher disappear towards the camp before turning back to the blue-haired student. "So, I think it's evident we don't really know each other. Is there something you need from me?" She asked curiously before reluctantly starting to walk to her cabin, looking back to see if the guy would follow her. She had noticed he hadn't used her name when jumping into their conversation which was odd enough on its own, but the slightly glazed look in his eyes when he jumped in confirmed her thought. Of course, it was completely possible that Asami just forgot him, but she doubted that. His look was... iconic enough that she would've remembered him had she met him beforehand. "The name's Asami by the way, of class 1-B. And you are?"
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

starter post is a starter

Postby divinity. » Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 am

( 爆発 )xx𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xquirkl mine-field x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl none x]

indent god, did he have to go to this stupid dance? he didn't see what the reasoning behind it was. he was well aware of the events the night prior but he had been sleeping through everything. "stupid dance, stupid students, argh!" he scream of frustration rippled through the air as he tried adjusting his tie. "damn it, nevermind!" he groaned ripping the tie away from his suit. his suit was a simple grey color with the tie being red. it was extremely basic and he wasn't a big fan of it but it was the only thing he had and the only suit he ever took with him. looking out the window everything had been already set up, there were blaring lights to and multiple buffet tables at the main portion of the camp. releasing a small huff, he turned his head away from the window and stared at his suit. he barely even fit in it anymore. unbuttoning a few of the buttons he ruffled his hair to make his bright hair messier than it originally had been. he didn't necessarily care if he looked good or not- he didn't really have anyone to impress. closing the door to his room, he walked down the stairs before releasing a small sigh. not too late to turn back now, katsuro he scrunched his nose at that. no, don't be a wuss, he shook his head before leaving the cabin. fortunately, his cabin was pretty far from the main part of the camp which spared his some time to calm down. katsuro had never been one to attend parties and such. he despised every social event that involved mass groups of people and loud noises, he preferred to train alone and study about battle strategies and what he can do to improve himself and his quirk.
        indent as soon as he came closer to the dance the louder the music became. rolling his eyes, he shoved his hands into his pockets. examining the scene he noticed that there was a lot going on. the buffet was completely full and untouched, he noticed a dance-floor had been implemented as well, there were two giant speakers that were blasting music. there was so much going on, releasing a sigh. he didn't even have anyone to be with, the only one he had interacted with was nanami. "god, what was the point of this. to distract everyone from what went on? that's dumb," he grumbled angrily. anger pulsated throughout his body but it wasn't a foreign feeling. looking at the area surrounding the dance, he noticed there were multiple pro-heroes keeping the area safe. they had failed to keep students safe yesterday so it made sense that they would amp up their security. he felt as if it was unsafe but at the same time he didn't have anything to worry about. he put his safety and his faith in the pro-heroes.

( 太陽 )xx𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl none x]

indentharu had been thinking about the dance since the moment she woke up and saw the letter. while she did have her opinions on it and why she thought it was both a good and bad idea, she was going nevertheless. examining her dress fondly, she adored the colors on it how well it fit her small stature. she was surprised on how it fit her, haru was pretty short and she often found it hard to find things that fit her. that or she needed to browse the kids section in every store to find something. grinning at the reflection she stared at, everything is gonna be okay, just stay calm she thought to herself. exhaling softly, she flickered downstairs and swung the door open. her cabin was close to the where the dance held place, she already heard the music echoing throughout the camp. she didn't falter when she was hit with the darkness of the night, she fortunately had her hero costume under her dress to make sure her energy didn't escape her body. it was all stored in the costume. hero costume, check. everything else? check! she grinned excitedly. walking over to the area she only spotted a couple of students, one that had bright blonde hair that had been standing alone and a few others she didn't recognize. she hadn't seen yoshiro yet, but that was to be expected of the reserved boy. her smile didn't falter either. a small wave of panic hit her before she shook her head. no, everything is going to be fine, she furrowed her brows. even if they were here, you'd be fine and you'd make sure everything was fine.
        indent patting her dress gently, she inhaled a sharp breath before scanning the area in paranoia. she needed to take notes on where everything was and where everyone was. it was better to be safe than sorry. there were some pro-heroes around the area which had soothed haru's nerves slightly. releasing a small sigh, she walked over to the buffet table and stared at the food. she wasn't very hungry- she was more frightened about what could happen than she was anything else.

( 血まみれの )xx𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐎!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xquirkl blood-bound x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl none x]

sasaki stared at every vial she had with a smirk. "they really thought villains would keep a promise? they're too naive," she chimed as she shook her head. they were too young to know never to trust in a villain like sasaki. then again the two didn't know what her quirk was and it was the only way out. releasing a giggle, "tonight is going to be so so fun! yes it will!" she exclaimed happily. she wore a bright red suit with a skirt that was cut to reveal her syringes and her tube. putting on her porcelain white gloves, she patted her hip slightly. "oh, i should probably get going~" she gasped. leaving the hideout, she skipped towards the camp before halting a few feet away. "oh dear, they really made everything so complicated haven't they?" she placed a hand onto her face before frowning. "sheesh, if they would've told me that they had pro-heroes around i should've just stayed home," she shook her head. she didn't mind the extra pro's- hell that was good for her. sasaki took a few steps back before digging through her vials, she only had two that belonged to students. "damn it, i'm getting low on vials," she crossed her arms with a pout. this was unacceptable. she'd have to make some sort of adjustments to her tool to make them useful for long range as well, for now she'd just cower in the shadows before she knew what she needed to do.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loneliness Leads To Extinction

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Mon May 06, 2019 12:21 pm

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xVillain ~ Location: Streets ~ Tags: Sasaki
x x**Allison** ~ Allison Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
She was so annoyed, really. She hated the fact that she was dragged into this because someone had to be dumb enough to get hurt. If it hadn't been for her stopping to help Takumi, she wouldn't have gone to the league to drop him off. She wouldn't have the chance to eavesdrop. She would not be tempted to see what would happen to the league when they went to some camp's dance. Kate really didn't need to go. She was curious, was all. So, here she was, dressed in a rather scaly looking outfit. She wore a knee length dress, open shoulders with long sleeves that had a turtle neckline. The dress clinked together, moving and catching what little light was around her. The fingerless gloves also matched, sparkling gold scales all the way to her elbows. She had to forgo her mask, unfortunately. It would be hard to get anywhere near the party with her signature piece.
She walked along the streets, her body language calm as she kept her eyes peeled. She didn't need to be ambushed by some pro-hero while she made her way to the promised show. She wasn't the type of villain that hated heroes. She did enjoy a select few. She was more of the type to hate the way that society viewed many quirks. Many people would assume that someone is a villain if they accidentally use their quirk wrong or even if their quirk is more suited for a villain. She snorted at the thought, annoyed. They had thought the same for her, nothing was stopping them from thinking that.
In her thoughts, she could have missed the other girl in the shadows. If she had been dumb, she would be wondering what a girl would be doing at this time of night. Kate couldn't help but point out the vials in her possession. She was intrigued. So she went to go and quench her curiosity. She relaxed her shoulders, not wanting to come off as a threat. She was ready to fight if it did come down to it, though. "You alright? You seem like you're plotting something." She stated, stopping a few feet from the other girl. She had to look up slightly, seeing as she was about half a foot shorter than the stranger. She was quite curious about her. She could see a red liquid within her vials. Her first thought was blood. Kate wasn't sure of who and she also wasn't certain if she wanted to know. Maybe it was for the best that she didn't know, right this moment. Blood type quirks were always something.

_🥀_ M I L O
x x"Maybe one day you'll find humanity. Until then don't you dare say that we are the same."
x xNeutral ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Arctica
x xMimic ~ CopyCat ~ "Remember those times?"
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
Milo had to hold back the small chuckle that wanted to escape after him at her thoughts. He didn't dig too deep, though. He wanted to hear her troubles from her actual voice, not the one inside her own mind. He did smile at her, seeing her expression softened when she finally turned her gaze to him. He watched, letting her wipe her nose and brush off her knuckles. He just shook his head at her words, not believing her one bit. "Debatable." He said, moving closer so he could sit beside the girl. He let his legs come together in a criss-cross apple sauce position, leaning his elbow against his knee so he could rest his chin upon his hand. He listened to her rant, a somber expression coming across his features. He could remember many others saying similar things. Saying that they had wanted to be heroes but family stopped them. He felt bad for the girl. He wanted to cheer her up, make some of the pain go away.
"Why would blood stop you? Just because someone bad is related to you doesn't mean you have to let that make you different. If you want to be a hero, be a hero. If you wanted to be a librarian, be a librarian, darn it!" He started out sounding rather calm, but ended with it sounding like he was ranting. When he stopped, though, he turned to hear the small girl's words. He couldn't help but smirk slightly, he was quick to shift it to a smile. "If it's not safe around you, then you are nowhere near safe around me." He said, making it sound like he was joking when he was really telling the truth. He shifted, moving even closer so he could reach out to her. He gave her shoulder a soft pat, a welcoming gesture. "No one likes loneliness. Not even the solitary man. If they did, they would quickly become extinct."
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dance Time;Naomi being sulky

Postby Ice_The_Random » Mon May 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Kohaku
Age:15|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags:Yukiko; Open|Location:Camp|
The red-haired teen gave a small pull on the chain between the two lapels of his suit. His golden eyes glanced to his sister as she made an attempt to try to lengthen her dress.
"Sis, chill out. You're fine," he said, rolling his eyes as she glared at him before moving to the wall of the room.
Shrugging his shoulders, Kohaku sauntered off to get something to drink before moving to stand to the side, watching the rest with curious eyes. His black suit didn't seem out of place, save for the silver chain between the labels, an addition his sister had made for him when she did it as a prank.

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Kohaku;Open| Location:Camp|
After the white haired female walked away from her ginger brother, she let out a sigh as she found a somewhat quiet corner of the room. Her tail switched as she watched her fellow students mingle about. Yukiko wasn't the only one in the wallflower club, but her ears still flattened at the sound of the many students intermingling with music added. Her navy colored dress hugged her curves, and she felt self-consious about it. Her amber eyes kept a look out for anyone who would dare to approach her.

Kaede
Age:60|F|Job:Guidance Counselor|Quirk:Fox|Location:Camp|Tags:Open|
The older woman smiled slightly at the sight of the intermingling students. Her own outfit was merely a simple long cocktail dress in red with matching shoes. Kaede's own fox ears flicked around as she watched, her tail swishing as she started to pair some students together in her mind. Yukiko shot her grandmother a look that said 'Stop it, I know what you are thinking,' causing the retired vigilante to chuckled a bit before she went back to supervising.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:Open|Location: streets|
Huffing as she walked the streets in a pair of ripped jeans and a black tank-top, kicking some stones with her black sneakers as she wandered. Naomi stopped to lean against the wall of a slightly run-down place, her grey-blue eyes on her surrounding as she opened her backpack. She had stopped at her friend's house to get her things in order to go undercover, though she was slowly thinking about if she would be better off as either a rouge hero or a borderline villian-hero cross. Putting her waist-length curly hair into a ponytail, she sank to sit on the step of the building.
"Where to go now," she muttered, "Gotta stay on the streets otherwise. Could get a motel, but they get pricey. I am not going to the agency again after what they pulled last time. Wish I had the guts to end them, but I'd rather not get the blood on my hands."
Shaking her head, she merely relaxed on the steps with ease, her backpack being used to prop her head up as she listened to the sounds around her. Her katana remained on her back as she did so.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon May 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Daichi░Nomura (演囲ぱ)
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Male➥17➥Slime quirk➥Tagged:Mayu

“No, no, no..urg..why is this so hard.” Daichi was fully dressed now, he was looking pretty darn sharp even without the hat and jacket. Now, he was struggling with a hairstyle The slime boy did love his normal ol hairstyle, but he wanted something different for tonight. This was tough for him..how was picking a hairstyle so hard? “Ummm..oh? Oh! Yeah, this seems pretty good” Daichi had crafted a nice flat hairstyle, but something was messing. Ah yes, he knew what it was.” Oh geez, almost forgot my ahoge.” with two fingers, he made a nice looking ahoge in the center of his head. He looked back into the mirror to check his self again and gave his self a thumbs up.” Umhm, i’m looking fly~.” next, Daichi grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a selfie. One of the many pictures he was going to send to his pictures.” One day, a few more to go.” He couldn’t believe that he was going to a dance and with some at that. It felt really good hanging out with others rather than his self for a change..and his parents. Daichi’s parents were like his best friends, but being with someone else was a good change of pace

“I wonder if she like this.” From a stand beside his bed, a necklace with pretty and well cut stone blue stone as the charm sat. The necklace was passed down to the woman of his family, it was considered a family treasure. Daichi was actually surprised that his mother let him have it...actually, no he wasn’t. “ Thanks ma..your the best.” he tucked the necklace away in his pocket and inhaled a deep breath.”Wonder what Miyu is doing now..maybe i should stay here for a bit and prepare myself more?” there wasn’t nothing else he was do, now he was just kinda nervous to confront her.”Come on Daichi, pull it together man..you got this..” he placed his hands on his cheeks, giving them a smack.”Ow..heck. To hard..”
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Wild Piano Man Leaves his Natural Habitat???

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue May 07, 2019 10:06 am

_🎹_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
x x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
x xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Camp ~ Tags: Kohaku
x xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
It was both a curse and a blessing to be able to the piano, Charlie decided. His roommate, Mitsuo, didn't lie about putting in a good word for him to the teachers. Now here he was, trying to pick only his best songs to play at this dance. Every fiber in his being was buzzing with nervousness. Charlie wasn't nervous about being in front of people. He had done shows before and they went fine. It was the fact that there was a possibility that this dance was to lighten up the spirits of students after the villain attack. His music would be played for people that may have had to fight them and see the damage that they caused. That was what made Charlie so nervous. He wasn't even sure if he should go through with it. He didn't want to let anyone down, though. So, he would push through. It would be him and the piano up there. Nothing else.
The young piano player was dressed in a rather simple black suit. Around his neck, he wore a bow tie with a purple snowflake pin. It was his sibling's gift to him before they left without a trace. So why not show it off. Then again, he still needed his scarf wrapped around his neck so he wouldn't lose his mind. The nice dressed boy was currently making his way towards the piano with a few books and sheets in his arms. If it hadn't been for the other people in the room, Charlie would have had a fanboy moment over how beautiful and exquisite it looked compared to the one he would play on at home. His eyes still sparkled at the magnificent beauty before him.
Charlie set his sheet music down on the piano before turning back towards the other people nearby. He could see some students as well as some teachers and heroes. His eyes spotted Yukiko with another boy. He watched as she walked away from him before letting his eyes land back on the other male. Charlie was curious about what they had been talking about. He didn't want to use his quirk to eavesdrop, though. Coming out of his thoughts, Charlie made his way towards the 'hopefully' new friend. Approaching the ginger, Charlie gave a soft wave. "Hello, you ready for the dance?" He asked, wanting to seem friendly.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fire boy being awkward

Postby Ice_The_Random » Tue May 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Kohaku
Age:15|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags:Charles|Location:Camp|
Turning to the darker haired male, he smiled in return as he continued to fiddle with the chain. He glanced up to meet the taller teen's gaze.
"Hey, and mostly," he replied, "But someone has to make sure my sis stays social. Though she wandered off again."
Kohaku sighed, before laughing a bit with his golden eyes shimmering.
"Don't mind me rambling on, I just got here this morning with my grandma," he admitted, "Lame, I know, but it's the truth. She didn't want to go until today and someone had to keep her company besides the dog. Name's Kohaku, by the way, of class 1-B."
He looked towards his sister quick to make sure she was still in the room, before looking back to the scarf-wearing teen.
"I probably seem a bit weird, but you are the first person besides my sister to talk to me," he stated, "I was gaming earlier to blow off the steam."
The ginger male shook his head before taking a breath to focus again as he once again fiddled with the chain.
"I'm not usually like this, it's just a bunch of new people around you can make you self-conscious, you know? Kinda makes me want to hide a bit, but I'll probably survive regardless."
He laughed a bit at himself, before looking up again with a smile.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((The rest are still doing what they were basically; Not the best post, but brain is fried after today.))
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"make it hurt!"

Postby divinity. » Tue May 07, 2019 1:52 pm

( 血まみれの )xx𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐎!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xquirkl blood-bound x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl katyln x]

indent she shook her head, she seemed young enough to be mistaken for a teenager and possibly one of the students- but that would be unlikely. actually, it may have not been a bad idea. placing a hand onto her cheek, "why is everything so difficult? i wish i can just get in and have some fun," she whined silently. humming softly sasaki turned around to meet eyes with another female. sasaki released an exuberant gasp, why yes of course! i'm living the best life right now, and as for plotting- i'm planning on ruining the dance for these kids," she clasped her hands together. her eyes widened and her pupils dilated, "want to help?~" she offered. turning her head back to stare at the dance, sasaki released a purr. man oh man, this is going to be the funnest night i've ever had. imagine everyone sprawled on the ground she stopped her thoughts from escalating. 'ah! i don't think we know each other!" sasaki walked over to the girl and cupped her face. bringing her face closer to hers, "my name is sasaki momoko, everytime you say my name, be reminded of what i'm capable of," letting go she giggled and waved subtly, "just kidding! i'll never hurt you! after all i barely know you," she went on. sasaki didn't make any promises on hurting anyone- well she did but she simply doesn't have the intention of keeping them. moving her finger under the girl's chin, "you will help me, wont you?" she asked with pleading eyes. eyes that were fully capable of deceiving others. at first glance, sasaki seemed like an ordinary girl but after a few seconds with tolerating the she-devil, you'll regret ever saying hello in the first place. "my quirk is called blood-bound. i collect everyone's blood before putting into these bad boys right here," she held up her vials attached to her forearm. "i inject the blood into myself and any harm that i inflict upon myself will also affect the person!" she stated proudly.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Two Crazy Girls Planning Chaos and Piano Man being Nice

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue May 07, 2019 3:58 pm

_🎹_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
x x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
x xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Camp ~ Tags: Kohaku
x xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
Charlie let his eyes glance towards the chain that he was fiddling with before meeting his gaze again. He blinked at the sudden knowledge that this boy that he had just approached was his training partner's brother. "Well, siblings do that." He responded, laughing with the boy. When he continued, Charlie just chuckled softly, shaking his head. Not minding his rambling one bit. Honestly, he got like that as well, sometimes. He had done it with Mitsuo earlier, actually. When he paused, Charlie smiled, nodding at the boy who he now knew was Kohaku. "You're fine. I do the same thing, sometimes. I'm Charlie, class 1-A." He responded, a warming smile on his lips. At Kohaku's confession, the teen boy couldn't help but smile even brighter. Somehow. "Well, I'm glad I could be the first non-relative that you are talking to here at camp. Hopefully I won't be the only one." Charlie couldn't help but joke, seeing as the other boy played video games to get away.
When Kohaku confessed that he was a little nervous, Charlie nodded. "I know exactly how you feel. I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for my roommate putting a word in and the teachers having me play the piano." He responded, his gaze dropping as he let his nerves show a little. He loved it, really, being able to play. It was more of what he was playing for. But, maybe if he socialized with the other students it would be a little better.

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xVillain ~ Location: (Where are we idk) ~ Tags: Sasaki
x x**Allison** ~ Alice Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
Well, if Kate were honest, she would say that she didn't really expect someone to be so hyper and excited. She expected weird. Weird was fine. Crazy was too. So, in honesty, Kate didn't mind the crazy words coming from the other girl. The dragon just nodded, coming to the conclusion that she was with the league. Then again, maybe there were other villain groups or individuals heading to this dance. She doubted it. She had to keep her mind open, though. When the girl asked if she wanted to help, Kate shrugged. "Sure, why not. I was headed there anyway." She stated nonchalantly. It didn't seem out of her way. Why wouldn't she? Plus, this crazy girl seemed interesting. Kate enjoyed dinner and a show.
When the girl spoke again, Kate just nodded in agreement. It was true, they were practically strangers. The touching was a little weird but Kate didn't flinch. If she wanted to, she could easily fight her off. This girl didn't seem to have a quirk that would be for physical fighting. That is if she based her assumptions on the vials on her hip. Hearing the girls name, Kate smirked, enjoying her words as if they were a joke. "Name's Kate Agreste. I go by Alice Angel. Remember it when you're screaming at me to let you go." She returned, not really taking this situation too seriously. Kate enjoyed Sasaki's personality. It was entertaining, to say the least.
When Sasaki continued, Kate snickered softly. "Wish I could say the same thing to you, doll. I can promise I won't eat ya 'til I get desperate, though." She threw back, her smirk revealing her sharp teeth. When her chin was lifted, Kate just let it happen with no fight. "I would love to help if you'll have me, doll. After all, I wasn't able to get my second helping in this morning. I wouldn't mind eating a student or two." She said, sticking her tongue out playfully to match the playful tone she had ended with. "My quirk's Allison. I'm a dragon, doll. Sometimes she wants to enjoy a meal that can actually satisfy her." She responded, allowing the crazy girl to hear her quirk. Though, hearing Sasaki's quirk made Kate curious. "You can't kill anyone, can you, doll? Not unless you die first?" She asked, genuine curiosity seeping into her words.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

on this day emo jesus rises

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 am

Akira Sakurai!!
      xxxxmale sixteen years old inner spirit quirk tagged: asami
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Standing in front of the mirror on his side of the room, Akira stared at his reflection in silence. His plan had been to avoid the dance in case the other villains planned to attacked during it, but he felt he couldn't refuse Asami's request. It might come off as suspicious if he rejected it with no real reason. He could have played the "dances aren't my thing" card on her, but he was sure that she was the kind of girl that wouldn't have taken no for an answer anyways. Still it was reckless of him to knowingly walk into a possible dangerous situation was beyond stupid. He never had been one to be overly intelligent, but he wasn't downright stupid either though what he was doing made him question himself. No matter how many times he tried to talk himself out of it though he couldn’t bring himself to standing up a "date" after saying he would accompany her. Maybe he was much softer than he realized. No villain would have so easily accepted such an invitation. He couldn’t help it. After spending most of the day talking with her in her cabin he felt quite comfortable around her. Besides he had managed to get the information he had originally approached her for. It may have lead into him spending his day far differently than planned but oddly he was okay with that. In a way he was more than happy to be around her again despite hating the idea of going to a dance. He couldn’t say he had gone to any prior to this one, but he knew that he wasn’t one who enjoyed blaring music or huge crowds of people. He much rather be in a quiet place with one or a couple people. Shaking his head, he finally pulled himself away from the mirror after adjusting the black bow tie around his neck. Lifting his wrist up, he checked the time. It was probably best for him to get going. He had promised he would meet Asami at her cabin so the teachers didn’t think she was trying to take off on her own somewhere.

Making his way downstairs, Akira moved briskly towards the door. It wasn’t like him to get nervous, but he was stepping out of his own comfort zone with this and he might need to stand against the other villains to protect himself. His comrades should be aware of such a thing but still he hated thinking about it. The position he was in made him feel like a traitor to both sides. Maybe that wasn’t that bad. Until he was branded as such by either side he’d just need to play the part he had been given. Moving towards Asami’s cabin, the blue haired boy stopped at the door and stood there in silence. Again he found himself questioning himself. The last thing he wanted was to drag her into this mess. In a way he had felt that she wasn’t much different than he was on her views of heroes and villains. She had been willing to help a villain despite being a hero in training. Alignment didn’t matter to her. It made him wonder how she would react if she ever found out the real reason he was attending UA. Pushing the thought back, Akira took a deep breath as he lifted his hand to the door. Deep down he prayed that her roommate wouldn’t answer the door to spare him any kind of embarrassment. He was probably the last guy anyone would think would be showing up to pick someone up. Wincing slightly at the thought, he hesitated for a moment to knock. It might be more embarrassing to see him standing there questioning his actions. Giving a quick shake of his head, he finally tapped his fist against the wooden door. "Hey, uh, Asami, it’s Akira," he called out, his voice coming off much shakier than usual. He felt like an absolute mess standing there but he couldn’t help it. He had never done anything like this. He would have never thought things such as this would be part of his hero training.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me