This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:00 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna felt a strange mixture of apprehension and excitement as she spotted the blurry outline of an island up ahead. She felt the dragon beneath her increase its speed, and held onto its neck for dear life.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser tilted his head again, looking at the girl. He hadn't really thought about it yet, but he supposed that given his injury, it was probably the best option for him at the moment. Besides, he liked this girl. It would be a shame to have to leave his new friend and go back to living life on his lonesome. Though he loved the feeling of freedom and not being tied down by anyone, it got quite lonely sometimes.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Sea |
Morlil blinked his small eyes wearily, dazed from the long sleep. He forgot merley why he was out drifting about vulnerable in the sea. Morlil anchored himself to the ground, grabbing onto whatever was below him. He stood still for a moment getting a look of his surroundings. Hunger bit at Morlil as he gained consciousness forcing him to realize why he was drifting about. He took a deep breath and sucked the water in, forming a whirlpool, sucking in everything in its way. It wasn't a bad choice to be fishing in the middle of nowhere, but Morlil was getting somewhere.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Caledra Cay
Pasta. wrote:Oracle growled grumpily, the bore of Caledra Cay taking her over. He knew she wouldn't be able to leave without starving. That reminded Oracle, she was hungry! She picked herself up and soared off to the volcano halting when she was at the surface of the lava. She gobbled up large portions of lava dripping down her mouth. Delicious! Probably better than straying off from her homeland anyways.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 pm

"I'm in no hurry to let you leave. Besides you've seemed to calm down quite a bit since we first met. I have to admit, I'd be happy if you did stay. Your my only friend on this whole island." Raya said, with a friendly smile.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Rouge watches the island grow closer in sight with a low rumble. He takes a deep breath while approaching the dock area and keeps an eye on the few boats that were docked.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:33 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Berk Docks|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna took a deep breath in to steady her racing heart as the docks came into view. Alright Bren, she told herself. This is it. You'd better not mess it up.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser rumbled affectionately at the viking girl, conveying his mutual contentment. He was actually enjoying the company of a human; something he'd never thought was possible until now. His heart saddened for the girl at the words that he was her only friend on the island. He definitely didn't want to leave after hearing that.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Rouge lets out a loud roar as he jumps onto the docks, to let the people know that he was there. He darts up to the path leading up to the village. *Maybe here* he thinks slowing to a stop in front of the village with a soft rumble to his passenger, to check on her.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:53 pm

|Tarben and Ember|17/Adolescent|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna glanced into the village, attempting to take it all in. Rain poured down onto her skin, but the storm wasn't as bad as it had been when she was at sea, so she didn't mind. She shivered as she spotted a large dragon with a rider nearby, taking in a sharp breath of air. It's alright. It's just a dragon. No big deal. You're on a dragon, she attempted to reassure herself, but her heart was in her throat. The dragon she was riding was much smaller than the one she could see, and large dragons definitely freaked her out a lot more than smaller ones.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser rumbled affectionately at the viking girl, conveying his mutual contentment. He was actually enjoying the company of a human; something he'd never thought was possible until now. His heart saddened for the girl at the words that he was her only friend on the island. He definitely didn't want to leave after hearing that.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Rouge looks from her to the larger dragon and lets out a low growl at it. He muscle tense up a bit from spotting it but calms down a bit, wanting to make sure the female on his back was ok.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Mori//15//Female//Dragon:Crash//

Mori and crash where just coming back from some where. Mori looked down at crash, he was a big dragons but it does not mind her.
"Hey, crash when we get back to berk to you want." she stopped

Crash//Adult//Male//Rider:Mori//

Crash growled at her "What is it mori" He said in his head slowing down his flying.

Tony//16//Male//Dragon:Koyo

Tony was working to make a new saddle for koyo. It was hard work for him but get can deal with it.

Koyo//Adult//Male//Rider:Tony

A sleep
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:51 pm

|Tarben and Ember|17/Adolescent|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna blinked in surprise. Did this dragon just... defend me? She'd never witnessed dragons do much else than kill before - apart from this one, that is, who had been trying to help - so this came as a bit of a shock to her. She'd never really had anyone to defend her before either, so that was something else completely alien to her. A newfound appreciation for this dragon warmed her heart. "Thank you," she whispered, amazed that a creature such as this had the capacity for kindness. Little did Brenna know before her journey, dragons weren't the killers her tribe thought, but intelligent, caring, sentient beings. Her head reeled with this new epiphany. Her entire world as she knew it was getting turned over and shifted around, but she prompted herself not to lose sight of her mission. I need to collect as much information I can about these dragon riders, and get it to my father, she reminded herself.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me