Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

Postby kia. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 pm

"Yeah I attempted to hit a tennis ball.. It ended up only passing my feet." Cole grinned. "I've been doing better.. Just kinda getting back into things, I guess.. How are you guys?"

"Well you missed the action.. Kendal got beat up." Jay laughed as Kendal playfully socked his shoulder. "There was an electric baton and everything."

"Yeah I got beat up.. Still not 100% sure on the feeling in my left arm.. But.." Kendal chuckled, glaring over at Emerald, who returned an equally sharp glare.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Sapphire nudged Emerald with her elbow when he started glaring at Kendal. "Oh come on..."

"I would say that wasn't as amusing as Jay may make it seem." Zane added. "I am pleased to hear that you are doing better! Jay said you have not been... In the best place... We are doing alright! The storm flooded our basement, which just so happened to be Kendal's room. We were going to buy what we needed here, but it seems that may need to wait for now..."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:48 am

Emerald folded his arms. "I won't fight him if he won't fight me."

Kendal folded his arms as well, straightening out. However, he found it a little hard to look scary while he wore a pastel pink sweatshirt.

Cole nodded. "Oh that sucks.. We had some damage to the outside of the house.. But nothing to major.."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:36 am

"You'd better not or I'll just have to fight you!" Sapphire teased. "I mean, we're in the mall and it sounds like he's already inn trouble for something! Any other time and eh, do what you want, bro."

Zane sighed, "For the most part we almost have everything done. Everything is drying right now, however there is a lot to be replaced."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:43 am

"I was fine. I could deal with it.. But then Chrome was taken out.." Kendal shook his head. "Now.. Everything feels more empty." He jumped as someone bolted by, screaming. "Fast boi."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Sapphire narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what Kendal was talking about. "Well... I was talking about the electric baton thing... But uh... You doin' alright there? I somewhat heard what happened, sounds terrifying. What about you, Luna?" She stepped back as the person ran by. "What the heck was their problem?"

"...I'm fine!" Luna chirped. "Yeah... it was scary and... Eep! Is that a teen messing with friends or is something wrong?!"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Kendal watched the blur crash into a tower of books outside of a bookstore a short stroll away. A woman with greying black hair rushed after him. "Ah no! This was a bad place to take you first.." She rushed by the group, smiling apologetically.

The younger boy sat up from the heap of books. His hair was a lazy ash grey and his eyes were a solid blue color. While his face was complete skin, his arms and legs were made of silver. He got to his feet uneasily, swaying and leaning against a wall. He slid down it, covering his face. "Yeah.. Everyone's staring.. Exactly what I wanted.."

"Okay.. I heard about the wreck and every thing.. Why is there an ad for Chrome's build up?" Emerald asked.

Kendal turned on his heel. "What!?"

Emerald handed him his phone.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Luna gasped, putting her hands over her mouth when the boy ran into the books and Sapphire winced slightly. "Oh! Is... Is that another droid?!" Luna asked, looking at Kendal. "Or... Are those prosthetic?."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Kendal handed Emerald his phone back, covering his face with his hands and sinking to the floor.
"Apparently Chrome had a backup copy form.. And he was put into race last night.. There are other companies building AI vehicles.. And Chrome crashed for a second time during that race."

Emerald winced at the image paused on his phone screen. "What even happened?"

"The newer builds are outrunning him. They can hold straight lines constantly. They have twice as high of a top speed cap.. He pushed too hard in an effort to catch up and his tires blew out.." Kendal shook his head. "Part of me was thankful I wasn't there with him.. But.. I wasn't cheering him on. I was locked up in my room sulking over what happened with the train." Kendal's voice wavered. "The one time he needed me the most.. And I wasn't there. No one was. He had no one to talk to and get advice on his movements from in the pits. The line was silent.. That video.. They recorded what was going on in his head."

Emerald tapped to play, listening closely.

"Okay.. Kendal isn't here. So I have to figure out something. Pick a line and stick to it. Slide through windows like you're rushing to the school. Be light. Be chill.. Hey, Ramirez!"
"What do you want?"
"Do you like memes?"
"Save it for the pits after you've lost, tin can. I'll be more than happy to talk to you then, mi amigo.That is, only if you make it in the top ten."
"I.." There was a pause. "I can't do this.. I'm not.. I.." Another moment of silence passed as he fell behind.. Then there was only the sound of his engine roaring as he fought to accelerate. "Kendal would be losing his marbles right now.. Runners high.. Runners high.. It's righ-" He was cut off as his back right tire caught a bump and popped. He was thrown sideways as his left back tire popped. He caught another racer's bumper and took them with him as he flipped.
Then there was silence. No hum of the engine. No unsure pep talking. Nothing.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:27 pm

(bump dunno if its rippironis yet lol)
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me