The Forgotton Lands Private RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Forgotton Lands Private RP!

Postby Terra Dragon » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 am

Runner's presence slowly fell behind. Flyer, looked around franticly and with strength unknown, his flames flared so bright he could see everything. And he ment everything. He could see the sap moving in the trees, the string that held him and Runner together, he could see himself as if he was somone else. He could see thoughts and pictures floating around him, he could see death and life reborn. He saw everything. Nothing had ever been so clear. Flyer tugged the string betwen him and Runner. It was a strong a steel and streachy as rubber. Drawing Runner towards him, he saw the plan. The plan. The plan. He saw what needed to be done, what would happen and where and how. He... saw. There was another being beside him. It was not a mist being, no, no. It was a rabbit, large and glowing silver. He hopped, transparent. It seemed that he was inviable, but faint shivers in the mist and the silver light showed the StarHopper. He made stars, killed stars, controlled everything. The fabls where all true, then! There had been many, but now he saw fact and fiction. Keeping a hold on his lifestring to Runner, he flew slowly after the glowing, transparent rabbit.
Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul.
And sings the tune, without the words,
And never stops at all.

"Imperfection is Beauty, Madness is Genius, and it's Better to be Absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely Boring." -Marilyn Monroe
I don't frequent the forums anymore. My skype is terradragon13.
Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Runner couldn't see anything, but she felt herself being pulled out of the pit. She also felt that perhaps the being pulling her wwas Flyer, so she stopped trying to pull away and weakly tried to follow the pull.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:28 pm

The rabbit hopped, on and on... Flyer fallowed, never tiring. Just as he was about to turn back, it looked at him.
Secrets you have seen,
Therefore you must keep,
They may help,
Must help,
Indeed,
For the death,
Shrouded black,
Will come soon.
Will come once more.
And never stops at all.

"Imperfection is Beauty, Madness is Genius, and it's Better to be Absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely Boring." -Marilyn Monroe
Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Runner heard faint murmuring, and then, ahead of her, the black mists parted and she saw Flyer, blazing out above her. Her struggles became stronger, and she flapped her wings harder.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Flyer flapped his wings mightly. Pooooooshef! ((I'm big on the sound effects tonight!)) They where in a meadow. A black wolf, spotted white, looked up at the flaming pheonix. The big white male next to her, flecks of black over him, growled.
And never stops at all.

Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 am

Runner looked down upon the wolves. She had never tried wolf shape before, but it was worth s try. She dropped from the sky, and transformed as she fell. She bowed her head to the flecked wolves, in a formal greeting.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 am

"Who're you??" The she-wolf growled, backing up a bit. Flyer landed on the ground and changed to a wolf form too, he didn't feel so comfortable with his feet on the ground.
And never stops at all.

Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 am

Runner opened her mouth, then remembered that she couldn't speak. She sent the two a message that showed a shining star and falling snow, and indicated the two wolves.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 am

"I know, but who are you?" Snowpelt asked.
And never stops at all.

Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 am

Runner sent a message indicating herself, and a running cheetah, then Flyer, and a soaring eagle.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me