This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:59 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna's heart nearly beat out of her chest when she saw a huge dragon surface for air nearby. Luckily, the dragon she was riding moved out of the way. She watched warily as the other dragon dove back under the waves, breathing a sigh of relief when it had disappeared.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser looked to the girl questioningly; wondering why she looked so worried. He made a soft sound in the back of his throat as an attempt to soothe her. Despite his lack of interaction with humans, he understood the language very well, and therefore was able to comprehend what she'd said - though he wasn't sure why she was so concerned. If someone messed with him - or her, for that matter - he would most likely just electrocute them and leave them speaking in nonsense for the next few hours, as well as scare them off.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:18 pm

"Well I guess we can stay here. You seem strong enough to frighten off anyone who would try to cause trouble." Raya, chuckled. "I guess I'm just overthinking things."

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Sea |
Morlil roared, attempting to intimidate any riders or dragons on the island. Only a few terrible terrors soared out from the distant trees.
Morlil dove into the deep waters and swam off into the seas toward elsewhere. He walked the sandy bottom slowly, keeping an eye out for any potential food. Morlil lifted up his webbed toes slowly and drifted off into the endless sea, drifting out to sleep.
(Could Morlil maybe encounter a dragon rider?)

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Caledra Cay
Oracle growled grumpily, the bore of Caledra Cay taking her over. He knew she wouldn't be able to leave without starving. That reminded Oracle, she was hungry! She picked herself up and soared off to the volcano halting when she was at the surface of the lava. She gobbled up large portions of lava dripping down her mouth. Delicious! Probably better than straying off from her homeland anyways.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Rouge darts across the water keeping an eye out for berk. *Hopefully should get there with an a couple hours* he thinks looking around the water in case of danger. He rumbles tilting his head to look at her to see how she was doing before turning back to the water.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:14 pm

(Anyone open? Shad and Lomos are still just wandering around Berk :P)
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:16 pm

{ So are my charries. }
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:19 pm

(@Pasta.: My rider is booked right now - and on Berk - otherwise I'd send him over)
(@Shad and Insane Snuggles: None of my guys are open right now, otherwise I'd have them interact. I was gonna send Tarben over to check out Tobias and Mel, but he's waiting on a response from Willa)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna was still quite nervous about being on the back of a creature she'd feared for most of her life, though she was starting to grow more comfortable by the minute. Maybe when she got to Berk, she'd be able to find out what kind of dragon it was - and it's gender, that was kind of important and she hadn't the slightest clue.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser rumbled contentedly, watching the storm outside. The weather was finally starting to let up. Strangely, he found that he wasn't disappointed by the fact that the storm was moving on.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:21 pm

(Okayy~)
Shad and Lomos wander some more. Shad looks down at him, lazily reclining on his back. "Mmm...gram frolok med shiraav." He snorts in amusement, and she laughs, looking back at the sky.
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 pm

"You don't seem disappointed that the storm is moving on. Does that mean you plan to stay here?" Raya asked She wondered if she had earned enough trust to stroke his snout without getting electrocuted, but decided not to touch Stormchaser. She didn't want to rush things along.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Rouge narrows his eyes after a while spotting a slight blurry outline up ahead. *Looks like we almost there* he thinks rumbling to let her know what was happening. He sped up in excitement at spotting his home and maybe a meal.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me