Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- New and Accepting

Postby Katori » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:01 am

{That'd be cool. But Kaden isn't one to make an effort to talk to people all the time. Sage is busy amusing herself at the Telekinesis station.
@Erikon don't think so.}
Homer wrote:The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
Katori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:06 am

{ Great~ I'll start now. ]
< Erikon >

Erikon had yet to notice she was invisible as she paced around the room. She made her way over to the next station, which was Shapeshifting. Please let my Major be this. Eri thought to herself, going over the instructions in her head. Taking a deep breath after attempting, she didn't feel any different. There was an audible 'pop' though as she phased out of invisibility and into visibility. Staring wide eyed, Erikon let out a brief exclamation of joy, "One down, one to go. I'm going to find my Major." The sixteen year old said aloud.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sαıłωıтнмє » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:12 am

(Hmmm Well Akiko Is Afraid Of talking/Staying In The Same Space With To Many People XD)

Akiko Looked Over At The Two People That Just Walked In Atleast She wasn`t The Last Person To Get To Class She Looked over at The Girl Who Went To the Shape-shifting Station Then She Went Toward the Telekinesis Station, She turned Her Head Toward the Boy Wondering What His Powers Were She Walked A Bit Closer Toward Where He Was , There Was Clearly Less People By The Door and She Was Starting To Be More and More Aware Of The People Around Her She walked Over To The Clearer Part Of The Room "To Crowded Over There For You Too?" She Asked him.

Two colors Tell Them Apart
Tell Us Where They End & Start
Both Twins, Alike In Looks
Are Nothing Like The Fairytale Books

A World Of Beauty
Falling Apart
Because Of Jack
& His Torn Up Heart

Two Rabbits
Side by side
In Two Separate Worlds
With One Soul They Collide

Yet Lacie remains
Dead and gone
& Jack still waits
To hear her song...
sαıłωıтнмє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstarbabe » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 am

Jʸ

I sat up, and took my phone out to look at the time. I looked back at her from under my bangs, giving a slight smile. "Riight." I stared at her hand then back at her. I hesitated before shaking her hand. "Jayden...or Jay.. it doesn't matter." I replied, biting my lip. "So then, you have senses, for your power..um anything else?"
xxxxxX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ONLY FOR TONIGHT )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bunches and bunches of love from your dwarf
(JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME )
xxxxxxxxxxx( even though you
don't love me
)

Image Image
x''
x''
x''
xstarbabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:21 am

< Erikon >

Erikon made her way to the least crowded area of the room, which was near the Telekinesis station. Shrugging her shoulders apatheticly, she decided to give it go. Eri picked up one of the larger objects, a notebook, and placed it on her hand. Breathing slowly, she concentrated on the object. Rise. Rise. Rise... Dang it! JUST RISE YOU-
Suddenly, the notebook flew out of her hand and smacked into the nearest wall. Erikon felt herself grow slightly transparent, "Uh.. Sorry about that."
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 am

♠ ℳαḓḯṧøη ♠

I looked at Jayden and nodded. "Yeah, sense is my minor power. Major is fire." I told him as I let go of his hand and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the time and then eventually put my phone away taking out my iPod and sticking one earphone in my ear so I could listen to my music and listen to Jayden at the same time.
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-
-Fall Out Boy-

►Signature◄
-Made by me-
-The Walking Dead [Pictures]-
-Gareth [Quotes]-
-Imagine Dragons [Lyrics]-

►Nicknames◄
-Myst-
-Misty-
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katori » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 am

{•|KadenEliasReynolds|•}

Kaden looked up as the girl came over. "Huh? Oh. Yeah. Too crowded." he said quietly. It was too early in his opinion. He was used to being able to sleep in during the summer, so this was highly annoying to him. He closed his eyes again and let his head tilt back to rest against the wall. "Ow.." he muttered.

{Was she talking to Sage?}
Homer wrote:The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
Katori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sαıłωıтнмє » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 am

(No Akiko Was Talking To Kaden)

Akiko Nodded "I`m Totally Claustrophobic At Times, So Do You Have Any Ideas What Your Powers Are?" She Said Curiously She wasn`t Really a Talkative Person Sometimes, She Looked Around The Different Stations Looking at the Ones For Major Powers Wondering Which Was Hers "I`m Akiko By the Way" She Said Quietly.

Two colors Tell Them Apart
Tell Us Where They End & Start
Both Twins, Alike In Looks
Are Nothing Like The Fairytale Books

A World Of Beauty
Falling Apart
Because Of Jack
& His Torn Up Heart

Two Rabbits
Side by side
In Two Separate Worlds
With One Soul They Collide

Yet Lacie remains
Dead and gone
& Jack still waits
To hear her song...
sαıłωıтнмє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 am

(recap please!)
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 am

(Madison is talking with Jayden and she's realized she has her powers, I don't know about anyone else sorry :c)
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-