☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby **Stars Align** » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:40 am

((so all the group is together?))

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 pm

{yeah besides Lilly, Koda, and Ben

@Trust, have you read what @Waterlilly had posted in the first couple pages? its like an updated version of the roleplay}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starstuff » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:01 am

/sorry i have been in-active :c i feel so bad.
Can someone maybe give me a re-cap please? :'c/
ミ☆ she/her, art student, enfp
starstuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 pm

(For everyone that needs a recap; No one has posted since I made the synopsis on PAGE 5. It's my first post in the rp and I made everything really big and noticable. just check it out there. and @leaf, you are actually the last one who has posted before we all went into OOC for a few pages, so nothing has happened after that.
I really think we should all try and get this rp back and running again. I will try to post something with only @heavyarm's and @leaf's response)

"What are you talking about? That was before we went into your wretched facility. We went back out there to search for Erin. I guess you failed to tell us that she died before we went out on a death mission to find her. You little..." She looked at Mikeal in disgust and realization. "You sent us out there. You wanted us to die, didn't you? Then after the evil monster struck us you failed to help us and you just left us there, no compassion, no sympathy. Just betrayal. She lectured, finding out the "truth," and how everything started to make sense. Picking up the light arrow left on the ground because she was too weak to make another one, she shoved the arrowhead against Mikeal's throat, who, she realized, did not seem to know a thing about what happened. "Do you not remember this? Did Koda and his army brainwash you or something to help win us back? Were we discarded like animals until they realized we were a useful commodity in this war? Did they trick you into thinking you liked us? That...That we were friends? because last I remember you were trying to kill us. Lilly shouted angrily, figuring everything out in her mind so it made sense. Little did she know that she was the one who was brainwashed and the facility she was defending was planting these ideas into her head as she spoke.

Hearing Lilly's words made Eric confused, and even a little angry. Koda would never brainwash them. Why would he? And why would they plan Lilly's, Damien's, and Ben's deaths with no remorse? It didn't make sense. It wasn't the kind of people they were. Adrenaline began to course through his veins, making him stronger, and using this adrenaline, he had enough power to make him flesh and blood again and even stand up to make his case. "And what if they did brainwash us? They made us into better people who want to help their friends. Now here's a proposition: What if they brainwashed you? They just made you into a psycho killer and used the back story that none of us remember happening as fuel to make you blind to it." He pointed at her when he accused her of being brainwashed, which made him go off balance, like he was drunk, and propped his arm up on the wall after that for stability. He looked down and noticed he wasn't bleeding. "Oh thank god..." He said to himself as his chest heaved. The next step he took after making sure he wasn't physically hurt was to make sure Kate was alright, but she was down the hall looking frantically for something while limping badly with a leg covered in blood. He was too weak to go up to her and care for her so he just called out to her. "Kate! I'm fine!" He tried to wave, but it ended up just being an arm swing. "Well, I'm not exactly fine but I'm alive and here!"
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHeavyArmsGundam » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Mikeal looked at her like she was crazy, he had been with Erin until her death, it was because of her he was still alive. "What are you talking about?! I told you all Erin didn't make it out alive because she was trying to protect me, I wanted to help her but I couldn't, there was nothing I could do to save her..." shook his head, completely forgetting about the arrow held against his throat, it dug into his skin lightly causing him bleed slightly. he looked at Erin "I would never hurt a friend, and you guys are the only ones I have..."

As the events of the Elemental "betrayals" took place, a familiar elemental stone figure came ever closer to the facility, the gloawing sphere inside pulsed to the beat of a non existent heart. "Eeeeeeleeeemeeeennnnt..." it whispered as a ring of fire and ice circled it
(hehehehehehhee, Element is back!)
TheHeavyArmsGundam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:22 am

Kate was already on her feet, supporting herself on what was left of the wall, coughing. Something was happening not too far away from her, but she couldn't exactly tell what, because the view ahead was barely visible, as everything was covered in rubble and a thick layer of dust. Different voices reached her ears and she even managed to recognize some. Slowly limping towards the source of the noises, Kate noticed that Alex, who looked just as beaten as her, had asked her if she was alright. "I've never felt better," she muttered, flashing a forced grin. It was obvious that she was in pain, but she didn't want to show it. "Let's just find the others." They started walking forwards, when Kate suddenly stopped at the sight of a familiar face. His piercing blue eyes were as cold as ice and staring daggers at Bullet and Koda. The earth elemental felt a shiver run down her spine. Bullet looked like someone had just punched her in the gut. "Damien?" she barely asked with dry throat. Her shirt was torn at a few places and she had debris in her hair, but her eyes were clear and full of pain.

Kate had no idea what was going on, and even though she wanted to find out, she had to make sure that Eric and the others were alright first. But then the fire elemental all of a sudden shouted something at Koda, and Kate's eyebrows lifted, her head jerking toward the two boys. Koda was Damien's brother? "Hold on, you're brothers?!'' the surprise in her voice was audible, and sounded way too loudly in the hallway. She was shocked, but as soon as she saw Bullet's face she knew that she was probably feeling ten times worse. She looked like she was about to fall apart. However, no words escaped her. The girl just clenched her jaw, gave the two boys a little nod, and, trying to hold back the tears, she turned around and ran fingers through her matted hair, evening her breathing. Why hadn't he told her? Why did he decide to keep it a secret? What was going on? So many questions and no answers. And time wasn't slowing down, because things kept happening. One moment they were shocked at Damien's reveal, the other moment Lilly's voice was echoing from the other side of the hallway, along with pained noises. Eric, Kate thought, and with whatever will she had left, ran towards the sounds. She heard him shout that he was fine, but she had to make sure.

It wasn't long before she reached him and basically jumped on him, hugging him furiously. "Eric, I feel like I don't know anything anymore," she whispered, letting herself be vulnerable for a second, while burying her face in the crook of his neck. The moment ended too quickly. Kate heard Mikeal's voice and she realized that Damien wasn't the only one that was acting weird. Hastily pulling away and regaining her senses, she faced Lilly, who was holding an arrow made of light against the boy's throat. The earth elemental's eyes widened in fear, "Mike!" she yelled in panic, and without even thinking, the girl waved her hand, lifting Lilly off the ground and sending her away towards a wall that hadn't collapsed yet. As soon as she did it, Kate regretted it, but it was already too late. Lilly was her friend, but so was Mike. "Mike, are you hurt?'' she asked worried, rushing over to him and placing a hand over his shoulder to transfer some of her energy to him.

(i've lost training please excuse this lame post. also if i've forgotten something don't hesitate to tell me. oh, and what should i do with Ben?
and yeees elemental :D )
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 am

(That is still of really high standard @loup <3
I will probably reply later today? Sorry for being so inactive...)
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHeavyArmsGundam » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:53 am

(looks, actually, really good :P I don't think you have lost anything :) )
Mikeal looked at Lilly as she was thrown at the wall, then looked a Kate. When she began to transfer her energy to him he felt himself getting stronger, but pulled her hand away "No, you need to keep it, I'll be fine." he said and gave her a worried smile, in truth he wasn't sure anymore, this was a ll too crazy, and hectic, he couldn't figure it out. a thought ran through his head, an echo of Eric's voice. "Maybe they brainwashed YOU" it echoed repeatedly. He looked back at Lilly and held out his hand palm facing down. He flicked his wrist causing his palm to face her. Two concrete rings wrapped around her wrist and held her hands against the wall as he lifted her into a standing position. "Lilly.. I don't want to hurt you, please, listen to us, what ever you think happened is a lie that these soldiers have put into your head and turned you against us!"
TheHeavyArmsGundam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Lilly was taken aback at Eric's proposition that she could be the one who was brain washed, and her own mind started thinking of the possibility of it, which made the people controlling her mind freak out. They planted thousands of counter explanations in her heas, but that made Lilly grab her head. "Too much. Why am I thinking so much? My head. It hurts..." She took a step back and dropped the arrow until Kate flung her against the wall and Mikeal pinned her up there with some concrete rings. He told her to ignore whatever they were telling her, but there were too many panicked voices in her head to even listen to one. "There's too many voices. Make them stop... The room's spinning..." Her heavy breathing turned quiet as too many thoughts were running through her head that her brain panicked, causing her black out, hanging on the wall like a crucifix.

When Kate jumped on Eric, he had trouble lean on the wall to support her, and his chest still ached pretty badly, but the hug felt like she pulled apart the healing tissue, though there was never really any wounds, just everything that comes with a wound. The complete package. Kind of like a simulated wound. He watched Kate turn from him to Mikeal, making sure he was alright after flinging a, now delusional, Lilly against the wall. Jealousy began to overcome him but then realized there was no sign of him being shot, no blood, no nothing. All he showed was weakness. Standing was hard, and he couldn't even think of using his powers. She didn't know he had the same arrow that Lilly threatened Mikeal with in his chest just minutes before. He looked at the arrow that was on the ground and noticed a few strands of black mist circling the arrowhead. "That's a part of me... " he whispered to himself, appalled as Lilly blacked out just seconds after, without him noticing, just examing the arrow and watching the part of his shadowy heart circle the arrow, dulling the brightness of it slightly.
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHeavyArmsGundam » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:22 am

Mikeal saw her fall unconscious and removed the rings. He caught her before she could hit the ground however. and laid her gently on the ground. "Kate, watch her and take care of Eric, I've got to go check on the others, be careful!" he said s he stood and ran through the still settling dust clouds as he went to check on everyone else
TheHeavyArmsGundam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me