Twilight (A Twilight Based Romance!) One on One Full

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Twilight (A Twilight Based Romance!) One on One Full

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 pm

"Mutt? Edward what the hel is going on?" She freaked out "My dad Billy Jake !' She squeeled and started thrashing about
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm

"BELLS!" Edward said and set her down so she was standing. "They are right behind us," He said, his eyes filled with pain at with what he was about do. "I want you to take Charlie home but first make sure Jacob get home safely," He instructed and hugged her one last time before dashing back to the forest with Alice. He hoped that by leaving the note she wouldn't forget to much about him but will forget enough. "Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme," He whispered to get them to come.
ImageImageImage
.:Hidden-Twilight:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Emmet and jasper came sprinting throught the trees "Sup bro?" Emmet spoke "Wares alice?" Jasper spoke

Bella nodded and was off Shooing charlie and jacob down the path, she had to hold onto jake for dear life having nearly been blown away several times
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

"I'm here Jas," Alice said and waved at were she sat in a pine. Edward looked at them and waited until Carlisle came running with Esme and Rosilie short behind. "Victoria is hunting Bella," He told them.

Jake held tight to Bells. Something unknown to him was happening and he felt closer to her as they walked. He stopped and let her go to the car as he loaded Billy in his.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Bella made sure charlie go tin the curier and trudged to jake truck and gripped it tightly "Make sure you get home safe, i'm coming by later" she nodded at jake and ran to the curiser sideways and got in

Charlie drove to the school so bella could get her truck and they both drove over to jakes house

Jasper nodded at alice "Hello" "I Told you that chick was troble edward! but did you listen? Nope" Emmet groweld and grabbed roaslie and kissed her neck "Hello beautiful"
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Rosalie smiled at Emmet, hugging himtightly as Edward closed his eyes. Only Alice knew his plain. He was going to take James off Bella's trail and lead hin away before he killed him and his gang. "Alice could you and Jasper watch Bella. But don't letter her know you are there." He said in a strained voice before motioning for Carlisle and Esme to follow well Rosalie and Emmet went around the other way. Edward luckly had a two jackets from Bella. He handed Rosalie one and Esme one.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Jasper nodded "Of course" he held his hand out to help alice down from the tree

Bella and cahrlie ran into the blacks house "Billy Jake You ok?" bella ran around the house looking for jake
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 am

Jake popped his head around the kitchen door and nodded. "I am here with Billy," He stated and pulled back into finish the burgers.

Alice grabbed Jasper's hand and jumped from the tree, dashing over to Bella's house. Edward looked at them leave then headed off with Esme and Carlisle. "Esme could you just leave your scent here and there?" He asked and smiled as she nodded. It pained him to think of Victoria as she hunted with James and Lurent so close to his love.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 am

Bella sighed with relief and sat in a wooden chair and charlie went in the living room with billy. She sighed with relief "Pretty bad storm out there isn't it jake?" she giggled and leaned back on the chair exhausted. a thick red ooze started to pour out of a small cut on bellas leg and she held her breth. Charlie looked at his daughter and shook his head "Billy you got any bandaid s a febreeze? bellas gunna get sick soon if she smells her blood"
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:10 am

Jake turned from the stove and walked to the cabinet for the bandaids. He walked back in with them and some lotion to get the smell from her leg. "Is this going to work?" He asked. and handed it over.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me