Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Black Dreamscape » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:04 am

[Phoenix-nb-olive pairing-location: halls-tags: Kaito]
The halls were longer than Phoenix had ever expected them to be, and as a rather sorry excuse for a soldier, they already wanted to take a break, preferably for at least an hour. Who came up with huge buildings anyways? What in the world would you need this much space for? Slumping against the closest wall, they let a few sparks fly off their fingers and disappear. Red was such a pretty color... they really were lucky it was theirs, not something like blue or green. Blue just wasn't flashy enough.

They certainly didn't expect to see blue right in front of them. Just around the corner they could see another person, most likely a human. What luck... perhaps this was the soulmate the note had been referring to? Standing up straight, Phoenix put on a confident smile and approached the blue-scarved male. "Hey there! Do you by any chance know where this is?"
Black Dreamscape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:18 am

"I suppose that w-we'll just go our separate ways." Klaus murmured as he began to walk away, his hands nervously clenched, and his eyes not daring to look back at Ava. "I will get out of here by myself, but I suppose that I shall hope that Ava does as well." Klaus thought to himself as he wandered a long hallway.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:24 am

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Jasaphere & Sebastian

Just when he thought he was alone, he heard yet another voice address him. What great timing they had. The one time he wanted to be alone and someone had to approach him. A soft growl arose from his throat, even though she sounded polite. His temper was flared far too much from what had previously happened. It was almost a welcoming call for the Masked Man to take over. Taking a step back from the fairy to give himself some space, he narrowed his eyes slightly. "What do you want?" he asked lowly, his eyes barely even looking at the small creature before him.

Olivia
Female || 23 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Gray Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Helene, Daniel & Farkas

Why was this man insisting that she didn't want to talk? All she had done was back off because she hadn't wanted any kind of trouble. It had nothing to do with not wanting to be social. "P-Please don't speak for m-me," she squeaked out. "I-I never said I-I didn't want to talk to others." Sure she was on the shier side, but that never meant she wanted to be alone. It actually kind of annoyed her that Daniel was trying to make it seem like she didn't want to have them around. If she hadn't wanted anyone around she would have gone off on her own. It wasn't like if they left she would be alone anyways. Her eyes moved to Farkas for a moment, wondering when he would speak up again. He had been seemingly quiet this entire time and that made her uneasy. It made her not want to be left alone with him so abruptly. "As I-I already stated, I-I'm Olivia."

Prince Takumi
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Lavender Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: Prince

Quirking a brow slightly, the Hoshidan prince looked back at the other male. Sure it was hard for him to trust newcomers and all, but this was a situation he couldn't afford to be cold in. It wasn't like he was in the comfort of his own kingdom anymore. This was some foreign land where his royal status didn't mean anything. "No, it's fine," he replied. If Prince did try to pull something, he had his own weapon at his disposal. Without its bowstring present it didn't seem like much of a threat, but within the blink of an eye he could make it appear allow with an arrow. That was the benefit of wielding a legendary weapon. "Normally I may go through such a procedure, but this isn't the time nor place." It felt odd to say such a thing. If his siblings ever heard him speak such words even they'd be surprised. It had taken him weeks to even trust Corrin even though he had proven to be trustworthy the entire time.

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

She had never heard of the legendary heroes? Now she knew for certain that they had to be for extremely different places though the whole camera thing gave that away. "Well, from the stories I've heard they are courageous heroes who are the only ones able to wield the master sword as well as the triforce of courage. They have been called upon to help protect Hyrule from falling to ruin," she stated. "Under some strange circumstances I got to meet one of them, but he is not the hero of our time. Our hero has yet to be discovered though there has been some speculation of who it is." She knew she was rambling on now, but it was hard to explain legendary heroes and the like without saying too much.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:57 am

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
Oh. That was... an interesting explanation. There were a lot of strange and unfamiliar things being mentioned, but it did captivate Max. She could guess the master sword was, well, a sword, but what exactly was the triforce? "Wow. That's all really interesting. I guess that makes you pretty lucky if you get to meet one of these heroes." Even if it was under strange circumstances according to you. "Um, if you're still okay with explaining, what's the triforce of courage?" Max didn't mind if she tended to ramble. Hyrule and the heroes from it were actually extremely interesting to her, as confusing as it was for her to process what was being said.

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Open
With a single nod, the girl watched as he began walking away. She had wanted to wish him good luck or something of the like, but couldn't bring herself to speak up. For a brief moment she had lingered in the hall before looking back towards the opposite side of the room with a sigh. Be careful, Klaus. Slowly, she had started making her way around a corner, slightly relieved that she wouldn't bother the boy anymore. Ava would just have to find a way out of here herself. She didn't need a partner.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 am

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Claus, Jasaphere and Sebby

The redhead just continued to watch the two strangers down the hallway, not noticing when the little fairy from another pair came flying over. She jumped slightly, startled, when a female voice spoke up nearby. Shaking her head and sighing, she turned to see the little fairy speaking to her 'soul mate', and snorted softly. She huffed as she noticed the tall raven male approach as well. "Who are you?" she addressed Jasaphere.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki

He hummed a bit as he listened to the other male, then nodded as he looked down the hallway again. "I think someone down there is watching us, but it is hard to tell from here..." he mentioned. He glanced back to Yuki, studying his eyes more closely now then shaking his head as he drew back slightly and chastised himself for doing such a thing. He nodded at what Yuki said, sighing softly as he looked up again. He said "Well...Yeah...In my world, there are many kings, and quite a few of them seem to be evil and corrupt."

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Clause and Jessi

He nodded as he looked at the little fairy, then tilted his head as he looked at the strangers again. Shaking his head, he ran a hand through his raven black locks, then sized them up for a moment. Sighing softly, he walked over to where Jasaphere had flown to, and his pink eyes flashed a bit as he looked down at the shorter boy. "Who are you? he asked, trying to be civil to this boy.

(Senpai, notice me! XD)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 am

Klaus Baudelaire suddenly noticed a group of people, who seem to be speaking to what appeared to be a.. fairy? "Umm hello?" Klaus said with a nervous tone to his voice.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:26 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian (mentioned)
C. C looked down at her paw, finally realizing she had switched forms before thinking for a moment. Maybe being in a small form like this could be useful, somehow? Looking around, she jumped down from the ledge she had been sitting on and started walking down the hallway, hearing lots of voices around her, the sound amplified by her keen ears. Spotting a man in a black tailcoat, she stopped again to stare. It was kinda her problem to try and figure people out the moment she saw them and the way she did that was normally by staring. (Stalking Sebastian and friends as cat)

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
"A Pikachu?" He asked, obviously not knowing what that was but kinda just tried to accept it before hearing her question. "Of course not, it can be whatever or whoever is special to you." He replied with a soft smile, continuing to think about Kaori, knowing that he would have to go look for her soon according to the note from earlier.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi
Yuki looked down the hall, not seeing anything truly out of the ordinary before looking back at Saralegi. "Ah... In my world, I guess it's a bit more normal, but that just may be me. There's schools and parks and everyone is normally nice to each other but there are its oddities, like me for example." He replied, thinking about the other Zodiac members as well, but didn't mention it, not finding that to be an important detail at the moment.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Dat Ketchup wrote:
Female /\ Hetrosexual /\ Magenta Pairing /\ Kousei
"Good." Cyra laughed as Ketchup nuzzled her, then squeezed his bottle and splattered her with some ketchup. Grinning, she wiped the stuff off her face and held her Pikachu (who was currently staring up at Kousei) up to her friend. "Wanna hold him? He's super sweet."
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:40 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian (mentioned)
C. C looked down at her paw, finally realizing she had switched forms before thinking for a moment. Maybe being in a small form like this could be useful, somehow? Looking around, she jumped down from the ledge she had been sitting on and started walking down the hallway, hearing lots of voices around her, the sound amplified by her keen ears. Spotting a man in a black tailcoat, she stopped again to stare. It was kinda her problem to try and figure people out the moment she saw them and the way she did that was normally by staring. (Stalking Sebastian and friends as cat)

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
Kousei looked at the small creature. He didn't want to be rude, but still, the small creature was still a bit weird to him. Taking it from Cyra, he looked down at it with a small smile. It was adorable, that was obvious, but still, unnatural to him since in his world the weirdest creatures in it were blobfish, which he honestly could see being weirder than the yellow mouse creature in front of him.
(Sorry XD must've missed it somehow :L)

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi
Yuki looked down the hall, not seeing anything truly out of the ordinary before looking back at Saralegi. "Ah... In my world, I guess it's a bit more normal, but that just may be me. There's schools and parks and everyone is normally nice to each other but there are its oddities, like me for example." He replied, thinking about the other Zodiac members as well, but didn't mention it, not finding that to be an important detail at the moment.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Claus, Jasaphere and Sebby

The redhead just continued to watch the two strangers down the hallway, not noticing when the little fairy from another pair came flying over. She jumped slightly, startled, when a female voice spoke up nearby. Shaking her head and sighing, she turned to see the little fairy speaking to her 'soul mate', and snorted softly. She huffed as she noticed the tall raven male approach as well. "Who are you?" she addressed Jasaphere.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki

He nodded as he looked at Yuki, looking down the hallway and seeing quite a few people now gathered. From here, all he could do was guess there were a conflict or something, as he was too far away to actually tell from here. Shaking his head, he sighed as he turned back to his supposed soulmate, and he nodded again. "That sounds quite interesting." he said, nodding his head. "People in my world study at specific specialized schools sometimes, but a lot of them have private tutors and such." He remembered it had been so for him as well. "Should we try to find someone to team up with, or keep getting to know each other?"

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Clause and Jessi

He nodded as he looked at the little fairy, then tilted his head as he looked at the strangers again. Shaking his head, he ran a hand through his raven black locks, then sized them up for a moment. Sighing softly, he walked over to where Jasaphere had flown to, and his pink eyes flashed a bit as he looked down at the shorter boy. "Who are you? he asked, trying to be civil to this boy. He looked back, noticing something down the hallway and pausing as he looked at it...(CC)

(Oops, forgot to do this)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me