Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Modern Magic (..::Hurikane::.. & Esperanta)

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 am

(RECAP: Every one's pretty much gathering around on the side walk near a park, geting aquanted and chatting. Well, Myst and Shane are chatting at least.)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Myst nodded happily. "So Shane, did you grow up around here? I lived in this town since I can remeber." Myst smiled and leaned against a stop sign. A tiny squirrel scampered by, a hawk stalking it in the sky. Cars zoomed by, people walked down the side walks, every one just carrying on with their daily lives. But this was a little odd, meeting a dragon shifter and some elfish looking people. Just how many people are half human? Elves and fairies can blend in with people fairly well, but I've never met so many crosses at one time. she thought.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 pm

"Um.. No actually. I came here about 3 weeks ago." he replied to her not wanting to go into details of why he had to move in the first place. There were a lot of people gathered around the area on the sidewalk. Jeez, is this a day where everyone stands on sidewalks and talks. he thought jokingly to himself.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:53 pm

"Ahhh. Well then, welcome!" Myst said cheerfully. She gazed up at the sky. "You're so lucky." she said, watching the clouds.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Shane smiled happily. "Thanks." he said to her. "How exactly am I lucky?" he asked, knowing what she was referring to but, still didn't understand the lucky part.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Modern Magic (No more new members)

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 pm

"Well, you can fly, and you seem to be able to make friends easily. I'm half fairy and I can't even summon my wings. And as I'm sure you could tell from earlier, I'm a little bit shy." Myst sighed. She smiled dreamily at the sky.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 pm

"If you'd really like to see the sky. I could show you?" he offered. He thought she would really enjoy being in the air, she seemed like that kind of person.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:18 pm

"Ah! Really?! Thank youuuuu!" Myst squeeled. I her exsitement, she hugged him. "Uh, heh, sorry." she said letting go. She blushed a little with embarassment.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Shane a little shocked by the hug, laughed it off. "It's okay." he said to her. He took a few steps back and quickly morphed into the large, black and red dragon he had been earlier. He then motioned for her to get onto his back.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Myst timidly sat on his back. His scales were smooth and shiny. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. "O-okay, I think I'm ready."
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me