What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:09 am

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
The hare watched with curious eyes the interactions that were going on here -- clearly the two new arrivals knew each other, at least. But the third rabbit, the one he'd met first, didn't seem to. "Well," he noted as one of the pair -- Sandy he knew now -- apologized for his sister, quite needlessly really she hadn't even been that rude in his own opinion, "no harm done, it's nice to meet you both! You can call me Venti." He shifted how he was sitting slightly, turning himself more towards the original rabbit he'd been speaking to, now the only one he didn't know the name of. "I don't know anything about a 'Japan', but I'm afraid I have no idea where we are. It's certainly not where I first settled down for a nice nap!" The hare chuckled softly, "Being a hare is new as well, as crazy as that may make me sound."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:59 pm

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He opened his eyes, his head was spinning and he felt a little bit dizzy. It took him a while to understand what the world around him was really, the wind fell on him and the fresh smell of the grass come to his nose, nothing weird about that. Thought even though he know the world around him was real he didn't feel like himself at all, was the world a little bit too big, as he tried to get up, he felt like his body was acting a different way 'wait are those my hands?' he thought to himself as he looked his own front paws, which moved the way he wanted to move them, but these were not hands. He jumped up and circled around to have a better look at his body 'what, what...is that a tail? Why do I have a tail...what's going on..' he thought to himself as he made notice of a small brook nearby. Stripping to the brook he looked down at the water and froze "I am FOX..." he called out with a loud whine. He looked to the black wolf standing a few steps behind him 'that's voice?...' he thought when it reasoned to his head "Ren? Is that you?" he called out with a questioning yet annoyed look "wait why you are a mighty wolf when I am a small rat..." he said with a sight "I don't want to be small and cute, I want to be big and strong..." he responded to the wolf with another sight.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

The black wolf woke up between some trees and bushes, it didn't take him long to notice that he was not the same as he was supposed to be. He was not a human anymore instead he was a wolf, pit black and healthy-looking wolf. It did shock him at first, but being something like this didn't bother him that much actually, he was always wanted to see the world in animals' eyes. Flicking his ears and sniffing the wind he could smell a scent of a fox, but something about this fox made him wonder if it was truly a fox or someone he could know. Following to find the fox, he peeked at him for a moment, but when he heard him mentioning something about being a fox he walked out as he was pretty sure he knows who this fox was "Actually you're a Fennec fox" he called out. He watched as the smaller canine studied him and recognized him "yeah that's me" he responded simply listening to what else the fox was talking about "hmm, what's wrong with that, you're small and cute..." he responded to him, with a rollover his eyes when the fox stubbornly complained against "I see..." he responded not so interested about the fox whinings.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Open

Yawning the boy woke up at the small adopted hay barn. He didn't know why he was there or how did he get there either. He had faint memories and he was confused, it took him a moment to realize that he was not himself anymore, instead that he was a cat 'why a cat?' he thought to himself. He scanned the barn around before finding a little hole which brings outside of it. The world seemed large in his cat eyes, but he actually sees this as a very nice opportunity to be something else and as he liked cats he had some knowledge about cat lives. He could use that knowledge to survive as a cat, even if he was not sure how to use his senses or body to hunt or other important things like that.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)

The white, gray, and black-maned stallion woke up already at the fields all alone, it took him a moment to completely even walk to his massive body and long legs. Though he knew that being alone in the large field as a horse could be dangerous, so he needed to get up as fast as possible. When the walking started to work, he tried to run around a little bit and use his long legs the way a horse does. He never imagined this day when he woke up as a horse but being one was actually pretty cool, all the running was nice and he enjoyed it. It took him a little questioning too, wondering if any of his team was there somewhere as well as a horse or who knew maybe some other animal.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)

Sleeping he loved to sleep, he could easily live his whole life by sleeping. He woke up on the grass a few moments ago just to find out that he was transformed into a black jaguar, but just like he usually did the thing he didn't mind about that for a long time instead he just walked to find a nice cool den to get to sleep.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)

The white tiger was roaming around the forest, not really knowing where she was supposed to go or what she was supposed to do. Why was she in this tiger form, or where she was, there were plenty of unanswered questions in her head. So far she was just looking for someone who could answer her questions, or maybe she could find someone she already know, but likely they could be on their animal forms as well.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:24 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit nodded to the hare, then looked to the mini lop. She asked "Who are you?" as she looked to Kota.
(for Kota)

She then turned her attention back to Venti once more. She nodded to him a bit, and glanced to her brother a moment. Shaking her head, she looked to Venti once more. She smiled, or something similar that a rabbit could do. She nodded her head a couple times, as Venti spoke to them. "I'm sorry if I was rude...or too forward or too excited or whatever," she said. She shot her a brother a look. She then nodded at Venti once more, saying "Nice to meet you, Venti." She looked to the still unknown one after. She said "I don't know what Japan is either...I'm from a forest. That's what I can tell you," she said. She saw the look on Sandy's face, like he'd been about to ask the other two if they knew where this was.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male quickly said "My name is Sandy, and this is my sister Sunshine, who likes to be called Sunny."
(For Kota)

He twitched his nose as usual, then glanced around a bit. Shaking his head, he raised a paw to rub at one of his ears. He had to tilt his head to be able to do so. He ran his paw over his ear, then straightened up and shook himself a bit. He rolled his eyes when Sunny shot him a look...He then nodded to Venti, saying "It's nice to meet you, Venti." He too fell silent after this, and looked to the mini lop. That one he still considered a stranger, as they hadn't said their name yet. He shook his head a couple more times. He then glanced around, and began to wonder where they were. He turned back to the others, about to ask if they knew where this was and how they'd ended up here. However, Venti said he had no idea about any of this, or Sandy assumed so.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He sat beside his daughter and watched the others.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She smiled and nodded, saying "Ah, yeah, I know what a deity is. We have...something similar, elves do, I think. You came from a wasteland?" she asked, wondering about that and what it was like.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The white haired boy hummed a small sound. He smiled and grabbed Archie's hand.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He smiled as he and Hale held hands.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound as she listened. She tilted her head, still quite cat like despite being fully human. She hadn't been fully a cat, she'd been a cat person. Shaking her head, she asked "Do any of you know how we got here?"

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He yawned, then shook his head a couple times. He let his eyes wander, looking around at all of them. He wondered if the non humans, the ones with...dragon forms, would be able to understand him.

-new characters here probably-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:29 pm

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I nodded. "Yes Kerberos technically, you guys don't want to know what it's like for sure, best way to describe it, everything wants kill you and dangerous." I said. I fiddled with my bracelet because I was bored.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location on the ground~ "To answer your question Jessie, we have no idea, no of us know how we ended up here." I said to Jessie. "I think Hideko and her assassins they are from my world, they killed someone very close to me 8 years ago her name was Yuki Toyama, she was the mother of my only daughter Kira, decided to send me here to try to kill me." I said to Jessie.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- "Probably a dark fae from Dark Falls Academy sent me here, I have as many enemies as my friend Jules does, and a lot of Dark Fae don't like me, don't ask." I said. I wanted to get back to Dark Falls Academy. "Allie and Jules need my protection." I thought to myself.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ "Who knows how or what sent us here, if we stay in this spot much longer, we will likely be found, we should move to our base which is located in forest near this beach." I suggested. I turned toward the direction of our base.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:17 pm

The cream and white rabbit nodded to the hare, then looked to the mini lop. She asked "Who are you?" as she looked to Kota.
(for Kota)

She then turned her attention back to Venti once more. She nodded to him a bit, and glanced to her brother a moment. Shaking her head, she looked to Venti once more. She smiled, or something similar that a rabbit could do. She nodded her head a couple times, as Venti spoke to them. "I'm sorry if I was rude...or too forward or too excited or whatever," she said. She shot her a brother a look. She then nodded at Venti once more, saying "Nice to meet you, Venti." She looked to the still unknown one after. She said "I don't know what Japan is either...I'm from a forest. That's what I can tell you," she said. She saw the look on Sandy's face, like he'd been about to ask the other two if they knew where this was.

The cream and white male quickly said "My name is Sandy, and this is my sister Sunshine, who likes to be called Sunny."
(For Kota)

He twitched his nose as usual, then glanced around a bit. Shaking his head, he raised a paw to rub at one of his ears. He had to tilt his head to be able to do so. He ran his paw over his ear, then straightened up and shook himself a bit. He rolled his eyes when Sunny shot him a look...He then nodded to Venti, saying "It's nice to meet you, Venti." He too fell silent after this, and looked to the mini lop. That one he still considered a stranger, as they hadn't said their name yet. He shook his head a couple more times. He then glanced around, and began to wonder where they were. He turned back to the others, about to ask if they knew where this was and how they'd ended up here. However, Venti said he had no idea about any of this, or Sandy assumed so.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He stood back up when Hiroshi said they should move away from here.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded to Adrienne, saying "That...that definitely sounds like a scary place. Um...I'm glad you and Mayu and the others ended up here, though. Otherwise...we never would have met," she said, then blushed and looked away.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The white haired boy hummed a small sound.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound as she listened. She didn't think that many people could have sent that many different people here. It felt like maybe some...unknown entity had done this. She could be wrong, though. Shaking her head, she looked to Manzo. "I'm sorry to hear about your loved one..." she muttered, then glanced to Hiroshi. She nodded, then watched as he turned away. "Oh, um...are we allowed to come along too?" she asked.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He let Jessie continue to hold him.

(Chenya was accepted and so were these guys. Just going to throw these down here)

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags

(Cute tanned skinned one with kind dark brown eyes. This cutie is shorter, about five three or five four. They have shoulder length brown hair that waves a bit at the ends. They have two brown bunny ears, lop eared type ears. They have a bunny tail, and like to wear earthen tones, but more so blues and purples. Has a cute hat and some stockings. Also has some fingerless gloves.)

Whitie- m- 17- bi- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags

(Neck length straight white hair and white ears that stand up, as well as rabbit tail. Eyes are a red color. He has a stop watch on a chain around his neck. It's like a locket or pendant, but it's a stop watch instead. He likes to wear grays and forest tones, like March. He's also average height but slender, and had peachy creamy skin. He also has a hat, but doesn't really wear it much.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:30 pm

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location on the ground~ "It's okay." I said to Jessie. "Yes you guys can come along, it's big enough for all of us to fit in, follow us." I said to Jessie, Danny, Marina, Hale,Archie and Damian. I followed after Hiroshi.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- I followed after the others.
"Hiroshi is always like that, I don't think he likes you guys all that much, and he doesn't trust you guys all that much, just don't worry about it." I said to Hale, Jessie, Archie, Danny, and Damian.

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I followed after the others. "Mayu's probably right, and he just wants to get back to his world and it does take a while for Hiroshi to trust anybody." I said to my friends. "It took Hiroshi at least 3 weeks or so to even trust Mayu, Manzo, and I." I said to Jessie, Danny, Marina, Hale, Damian and Archie.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:05 pm

(for Kota)

(For Kota)

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He began to move along with the others.

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She sighed a bit, as she glanced to Jessie and nodded to her a bit, then looked to Manzo and the girls. She offered Mayu and Adrienne each a smile. She then said "Okay," as Manzo said they could come along.

The white haired boy hummed a small sound. He began to follow the others.

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He began to follow the others.

The brown eyed redhead hummed and patted the cat a bit. She then sighed as she watched Hiroshi just...head off. She shook her head a couple times, then glanced to Manzo. She nodded to him and the girls, saying "Three weeks isn't really a long time...but I guess in the moment it would have felt that way."

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He let Jessie continue to hold him.

(Chenya was accepted and so were these guys. Just going to throw these down here)

(Cute tanned skinned one with kind dark brown eyes. This cutie is shorter, about five three or five four. They have shoulder length brown hair that waves a bit at the ends. They have two brown bunny ears, lop eared type ears. They have a bunny tail, and like to wear earthen tones, but more so blues and purples. Has a cute hat and some stockings. Also has some fingerless gloves.)

(Neck length straight white hair and white ears that stand up, as well as rabbit tail. Eyes are a red color. He has a stop watch on a chain around his neck. It's like a locket or pendant, but it's a stop watch instead. He likes to wear grays and forest tones, like March. He's also average height but slender, and had peachy creamy skin. He also has a hat, but doesn't really wear it much.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:31 pm

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location in the base/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ We arrived at our base and I went inside followed by the others. I knew Adrienne was right about that I don't like Jessie, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie and Damian and that I don't trust them. I nodded.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location base~ I followed Hiroshi and the others inside. "When Adrienne and Mayu found it was almost fully destroyed, it took Hiroshi, Mayu, Adrienne and I quite a while to fix it, but the 4 of us did and we've been living in it ever since." I said to Jessie, Damian, Danny, Marina, Hale, and Archie.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location in the base/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- "Out of all us, Adrienne has better survival skills than any of us combined." I said to Jessie, Damian, Danny, Marina, Hale, and Archie. "If it wasn't for Adrienne, the four of us would of starved to death by now." I said to Jessie, Damian, Danny, Marina, Hale, and Archie.

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I came back with buckets of fish and stuff and placed them down. "True, and that's for sure." I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:35 pm

[i can't help making Damian a typical cat that likes fish. Lol]

(for Kota)

(For Kota)

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He sniffed the air when a bucket of fish was brought out.

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded as the others spoke of how they'd found this place, and fixed it up. "Well...it's very nice you've had each other's help," she said. She then looked around the place, and it was nice enough.

The white haired boy hummed a small sound.

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound.

The brown eyed redhead hummed and nodded. "It's good that you all have each other, and found a way to keep yourselves fed." She said that second part as the bucket of fish was brought in. She then gasped as Damian struggled to get down.

The green eyed black cat was calm the whole time. That was, up until that bucket of fish was brought out and set down...He then meowed loudly, struggling to get down. He didn't want to hurt Jessie, but he wanted to get to those fish.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:59 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused, but cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

________________________________________________________________________________

He froze, turning his head to Sunny. "A-ah..." he stuttered out, swallowing. "Mizuhara Kota. But Kota's fine..." he said sheepishly, turning away. "Do you guys know if there's anyone else around?" he tilted his head in a questioning manner. "All I can say is that I live in Japan, and I'm definitely not a rabbit..." he looked at his paws. "Is there some kinda bunny society or something? The bunny association...?" he asked cheerfully, hopping a bit.
________________________________________________________________________________

Che'nya/Cheshire || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Confused, sleepy || Tags: None, Open

He opened his eyes, the crisp breeze ruffling his hair. Without missing a beat, he jumped up, his head tilted upwards as he sniffed the cool air, looking at all the leaves around. "Eh? I don't think I fell asleep here? Or maybe I did? Perhaps I'm not me and I'm someone else!" he sang out, surveying the area. "Odd, though...I could've sworn I fell asleep in Heartslaybul.." he mumbled to himself before picking a random direction and setting off, humming a tune as his tail swished around his legs, bouncing along.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me