rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Nightschade » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:33 pm

๐š‚๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ | ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ | ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ | ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ | ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—;; ๐™น๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข | ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ;; ๐š‚๐š”๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šข

Akane took a small step back when the other trainers Wooloo approached her, though she made no other attempts to retreat. She tilted her head a little at the question. "I just came from the meeting, it's already over. Did you miss it?" She asked, she'd noticed that a few heroes hadn't been present, but it wasn't really any of her business what they did outside of stopping Arceus. She adjusted Nao in her arms, looking the stranger up and down again. "I'm Sasaki Akane, Mewtwo chose me." Akane told him, it crossed her mind that he might be some kind of reporter, but the thought left as quickly as it had came since he wasn't wearing anything that would give him that kind of label. She didn't call herself 'Mewtwo's Trainer', because she felt similarly. She didn't have the same bond with him, she hadn't been through everything with him, he was just there, and once the job was done he'd leave her and she would go back to mindlessly wondering.

๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šž๐š’ | ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน | ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ | ๐™บ๐šข๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐š–'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ | ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—;; ๐™น๐šž๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข/๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน | ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ;; ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—

Rui hadn't gone to the meeting, he'd stopped outside the door and stood there for a while. He couldn't do this! He wasn't some hero that was supposed to swoop in when things got dire and save everyone! He was just an orphan that didn't have the courage to come within five feet of a pokemon! So, he ran. He found himself doing that a lot, and the more he ran, the further he got from that city. It wasn't until he was in front of a patch of tall grass did he skid to a halt right outside of it. The vague voice of his mother telling him not to go into the tall grass without a pokemon rang through his skull, making him glance down at the single Pokeball hanging from his waist. A surge of emotions bubbled up in his chest and he grabbed the Pokeball, fully prepared to throw it out into the grass and just be done with this. He brought his arm back, winding up and throwing, but his grip didn't loosen. He couldn't let go. He clenched his teeth and looked down at the Pokeball, tears welling up in his red eyes. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't be what they were expecting. It just wasn't him.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

akari (001)

Postby EchoIre » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:50 pm

she/they | 27 | palkia hero | location: jubilife city/route 203 | tags: tachibana rui
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Akari sat through the meeting with a terse frown. After being called from Hoenn to help Pokemon Rangers deal with the rifts, she had seen far more than her fair share of the distortions. Most of the debriefing was for those who werenโ€™t in such a position, and glancing around the meeting room, Akari suspected that encompassed most of the chosen. Most of them appeared far younger than herself, save for a woman who was very clearly a typical grandmother.

Considering the current state of things, Akari wasnโ€™t quite sure why she had trusted any of the legendary or mythical pokemon to choose particularly wisely. It was a great honor to be chosen, but she couldnโ€™t help but wonder how much these ancient and powerful pokemon truly understood about the world they were apparently trying to save. Even Palkia, the legendary who selected her, wasnโ€™t spared from this thought; it may work to keep space and reality in check, but it couldnโ€™t be ignored how it carelessly tore such things to shreds during fights with Dialga in the past. Consideration for the human world was never high among the legendaries, the Sinnoh ones especially. Maybe this shouldnโ€™t have been a surprise.

The meeting was called to a close, and Akari stood, surveying her fellows. It would be wise to stick together, and it was in her training to seek out those who seemed to need her help most, thoughโ€ฆ it seemed like people had already formed groups or left. At a glance, the groups appeared fairly balanced, with those who seemed the least experienced finding those with more experience and vice versa. Usually, Akari would try to mingle anyways, butโ€ฆ

But honestly, she was tired. She had been dealing with rifts not two weeks ago, and had been doing so for months. It was a miracle she and her pokemon hadnโ€™t gotten seriously injured yet. And then Palkia had appeared during one of her missions, staring her and her pokemon down with those terrible eyes it had. And now it sat snugly in a hand-crafted ball in her bag, and supposedly there were at least ten other legendaries in the room at the moment. Akari could swear she felt it in the air, oppressive and powerful.

They were supposed to find a way to draw out Arceus. If there were to be any information like that, the closest place Akari could imagine it to be would be Oreburgh City. Maybe they had dug up something that would help in that old mind of theirs.

With a final glance around the room, Akari decided that the others didnโ€™t quite need her for now and left. It almost felt wrong to leave, but she would catch back up with them soon, hopefully with information - or at the very least, somewhere not to waste time investigating again.

The walk to Route 203 was short. She pulled her blue ace trainerโ€™s jacket tighter around herself as she stepped out of the city, the wind blowing harsher with no skyscrapers to obstruct it. She considered letting one of her pokemon out to join her on the walk there, but hadnโ€™t even truly made it to the path when she spotted a child at the edge of the tall grass. Justโ€ฆ standing there. She slowed to a stop, watching him carefully. Was he hurt? About to run in? Did he have any pokemon?

โ€ฆHe was trembling. Not much, but enough for her to pick up on as she stood there.

Immediately, all exhaustion left her mind. Akari moved closer, trying to assess the situation. Crying, or hurt? Why?

โ€œ...Excuse me?โ€ She stopped a short ways away from the child so as not to startle him. โ€œAre you alright?โ€
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flynn ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:57 am

โ‡€๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxmale โ€ข twenty-two years old โ€ข zygarde hero โ€ข location: outside global terminal, jubilife city โ€ข tagged: open
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

It had been a few days since Flynn had arrived in Sinnoh, and most of his time thus far had been spent poking around in the caves of Mt Coronet. Nothing of interest had come out of it, but it beat sitting around waiting for everyone to gather. Besides, Zygarde had been interested in exploring the area as well. While the young man wasn't sure exactly why, he could assume the legendary felt it had some connection to their end target. If that was true, then it was disappointing that they had come up empty, but duty had called them. If it had been his choice, he would have stayed and continued his exploration. Sadly, he didn't have that luxury now. Learning as much about the situation they found themselves in was important as well, even if it meant he had to gather in the city. That was where he found himself now and it couldn't be more obvious that he felt out of place, though it wasn't in the way others might suspect. He wasn't nervous of his current role. Oddly, he was comfortable with being chosen, even if his desire to battle wasn't necessarily there. His desire to bring an end to all the suffering was though. People, pokemon and the environment all had suffered enough since the start of this all. The least he could do was help bring it to an end, if he could even accomplish such a feat. It was a heavy burden to have placed upon him, yet he showed little distress from it. That had come mostly in part to his new legendary companion. Unlike what he had expected Zygarde was a calming presence and had quickly become a nice travel partner. Anyone would have thought the two of them would have been together longer than they had given how quickly they had bonded. Even now, standing among the other heroes, Zygarde stood obediently at Flynn's side. Naturally, it wasn't in one of its bigger forms, but rather decided to appear in its canine-like one instead. Much like the trainers, it seemed alert during the meeting, as if it was taking everything in for itself. Such a thing intrigued Flynn.

When the debriefing came to its conclusion, the ranger's gaze moved towards his partner legendary, briefly trying to get a read on it. However, in the moment Zygarde seemed to hint nothing to him. It stood calm as ever, staring off at the men that had lead the meeting. When they left its sight, then its head turned to look up towards its chosen trainer. "You seem less than impressed by all that," Flynn commented, which is turn received him a soft huff from Zygarde. Chuckling softly, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe it was something else then? Were they lying about the state of things?" At his question Zygarde gave a shake of its heard, showing it had a clear understanding over his companion's words. "So you really can't feel any attacks on the ecosystem right, huh? I suppose that's a good thing." Pausing for a moment, he took a step away from the legendary and let a thoughtful hum escape his lips. "Then you really were unimpressed by them. How funny." His lightheartedness once again resulted in the dragon becoming disgruntled, but it made no attempts to stop him. Instead, it strode forward, quickly passing him and making his way towards the exit without a second thought. Watching, Flynn quickly pushed him after it, knowing he couldn't fall too far behind. The last thing he needed was to lose a legendary in a city like this. He could only imagine the problems it might cause, though he doubted Zygarde had any intentions of attacking innocent people. From their time together, it had become quite evident its displeasure was aimed directly at Arceus. That was a good thing. However, there was no telling when that might change. Pokemon were unpredictable after all.

Trailing behind Zygarde as they exited the Global Terminal building, Flynn shielded his eyes momentarily from the sun, allowing them to adjust to the change in lighting before he dropped his hand away again. "Did you want to return to Mt Coronet?" he asked, unsure of what their next move would be exactly. Again, he was given a head shake as a response, which left him wondering what exactly the legendary was thinking. If it didn't desire to search for answers then what was its current goal? Asking it was hopeless given their limited form of communication. Sighing at the thought, Flynn scratched at his cheek as he tried to think of a possible alternative. Seeing the legendary gesture its head towards the building they had only just left only confused the ranger even more. "Are you suggesting I find others to explore with?" That question was enough to get him a different response. Receiving a nod this time around, Flynn turned his head towards the entrance as well. "Why did you want to be outside then? That makes no sense." Expecting no form of response to his question, the young man brought a hand up to rub his temples as a sigh escaped his lips. Sometimes this pokemon made no sense, yet he still blindly trusted it. Perhaps that was stupid of him, but he saw no reason to object to it, at least not now. Still, he saw no reason to go back inside now. For now all he could was wait and see if anyone came out that was interested in speaking with him.

Seeming tired from Flynn's, Zygarde walked over to the side of the building and sat down. Following suit, the ranger moved over to its side and sank down next to it, resting his back against the wall. If this was how his companion wanted to find partners then so be it. It wasn't his favored way, but perhaps it would work.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:58 pm

๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šž๐š’ | ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน | ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ | ๐™บ๐šข๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐š–'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ | ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—;; ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน | ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ;; ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š›๐š’ ๐™ท๐š’๐š—๐š˜

Rui had been too distracted in his own head to hear the approaching footsteps, which was surprising considering how jumpy he usually was. The jumpiness quickly came into play when he heard a voice, despite it being from a decent distance, he still flinched rather violently. His red eyes, still glassy with unshed tears, shot up as he wheeled around to face the newcomer. It was a woman, white-ish hair similar to his own and fuschia eyes. He vaguely remembered her from when he took a quick peek into the meeting room before ducking out before he could be seen. He wasn't quite sure which legendary she had, but he knew she was like him, a 'hero'. He gripped the Pokeball tightly and used the back of his hand to wipe roughly at his face and get rid of the tear stains on his cheeks. "I'm fine." He quickly told her, using the same tone he did when trying to convince the younger kids at the orphanage to leave him alone when upset. Rui took a step backward, away from her and in the direction of the tall grass, forgetting its presence behind him.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ayumi (002)

Postby selasphorys » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:21 pm

โ—† โ”€ ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—จ๐— ๐—œ ๐—ฌ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ข
    she/they | twenty-one | groudon hero | location: jubilife city, global terminal | tags: Vi

"Thank you," Ayumi responded, taking a seat beside Viola. Maya followed but hesitated a little, feeling the dark Pokemon's sharp gaze burning into her. She peeped out from behind Ayumi's trailing cloak and watched him with wide golden eyes. The grass-type hadn't enjoyed her previous encounters with Sneasel. But reassured by a gentle pat from her trainer, along with the other Pokemon's more relaxed posture, Maya settled down and smiled at her new friends.

There was a subtle shift in Ayumi's behavior as they listened to Viola's words. A slight tension in their clasped hands, a new alertness in their ruby stare. Here was Solgaleo's chosen hero. The myth-chaser had been well aware that these legendary Pokemon could be present at the meeting, but those words made it all suddenly more real. Some electric emotion stirred in her chest, as if she had arrived on the edge of something incredible. It took all her effort to maintain her steady, stony disposition. Seeing Viola wave her Sneasel's hooked paw as one would with a Skitty or Growlithe, Ayumi couldn't help but break. She smiled, a genuine one this time. She leaned down slightly to wave back at the curious Pokemon, greeting him brightly, "It's nice to meet you, Boone!" Straightening, Ayumi composed themself and murmured, "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Vi."

They responded with quiet gratitude to the compliment, answering, "Yes, thank you. Her name is Maya." Bunny ears twitching upon hearing her name, Maya hopped out in front of the two trainers. The Maractus soaked up attention as quickly as she soaked up the rain. She twirled with a little bounce and threw her arms open as if to dance. Ayumi sighed at the dynamic display, returning the compliment to Vi: "She's a sunny one, if not a bit excitable. Boone looks so healthy and well-trained." They noticed the undeniable energy in his expression, even as he sat cozily in his trainer's lap.

Viola's next question elicited a practiced response: "I'm from Mauville City, in Hoenn." Ayumi cast her gaze downward for a moment. This introduction had become a habit after years of travel, but now Mauville was no more. It wasn't something she preferred to bring up. She hadn't come here for sympathy. Ayumi returned to the topic of weather, as if she had said nothing out of the ordinary. "Maya and I are both more fond of desert heat, but I'm sure we can adapt to Sinnoh's chill. What about you? Where are you from?" Ayumi would have to guess Alola, as the archipelago shared Hoenn's heat and humidity. Groudon was a Hoennian legend and Solgaleo an Alolan legend, though the Pokemon did not have to choose heroes from their region. "The Beast That Devours the Sun..." she mused under her breath. "We were both chosen by beings with power related to the sun."
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostly.advice » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:43 pm

Vincent Aventinus
he/him-- 21 -- Lugia's hero -- Location: outside the Global Terminal, Jubilife City -- Tags: Flynn

Vincent didn't stick around after the briefing was over. Never one for crowded spaces, he stood up from his chair and turned towards the door so quickly he almost tripped over his own shoes. He steadied himself then reached into his bag for the Pokeball containing Lucky; her presence was always a calming one. Other trainers had their Pokemon out, so surely it wouldn't be a problem if he brought out one of his own. In a flash, the Togetic was hovering in front of him and Vince couldn't stop a grin from spreading across his face for a moment. "Come on, let's head outside," he murmured, beginning to trudge towards the door. Though the meeting had stressed him out, being face-to-face with the other heroes had stressed him out even more. Vince had felt out of place in that meeting and though a part of him knew that he shouldn't make assumptions based on a quick glance around the room, he couldn't help but think that everyone else had looked more prepared than him. But as he headed forward, the reassuring company of Lucky floating behind his right shoulder helped to ease his mind.

As he walked, Vince glanced around at the people that were still hanging out within the Global Terminal. Small groups seemed to be introducing themselves and although he knew he would need to talk to the other heroes eventually, Vincent didn't want to interrupt anyone's conversations. Pushing open the front doors of the Global Terminal, Vince squinted in the sudden bright sunlight. He held the door open to let Lucky float through, then stepped through himself and let the doors close gently behind him. After taking a few steps forward so he wouldn't block the entrance, Vince looked up and down the street, taking in the sprawling buildings around him. He had never been a fan of large cities like Jubilife but with the constant threat of danger over everyone's heads, it seemed like cities were functioning as safe havens lately. Safety in numbers, he thought bitterly.

Vincent didn't notice the black-haired trainer until he felt Lucky's light touch on his shoulder, prompting him to turn around. The first thing he noticed was Zygarde lounging outside the building in its dog-like form, and Vince couldn't help but gasp. He was barely accustomed to the knowledge that Lugia was currently in a Pokeball in his messenger bag, so being wrenched out of his thoughts to realize he was a few feet away from another legendary caught Vincent off guard. The shock dissipated as quickly as it had struck him. Of course there'll be other legendaries here, wasn't I just in a meeting with all the other heroes? I shouldn't be surprised, he reminded himself. Might as well stop staring and introduce myself, don't want to make a bad impression. Pushing his shoulders back and adjusting his bag, Vincent took a few steps towards where the other trainer was sitting. "I presume you're Zygarde's hero," he said, nodding at the Pokemon. "I'm Vincent, Lugia's chosen hero."
ghostly.advice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshbagWasp » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:10 am

๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ
Transmasc (He/They) | 19 | 'Pirate' Captain | Location: Route 218 | Tags: Open
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Sidney docks right next to the tree line on the western edge of Canalave City. Part of him can't help but be a little exasperated at the city's poor design, as despite being a port town, there's hardly any room for incoming ships to dock at that won't block another vessel from exiting. It's a small flare of irritation that settles down quickly though, making way for exhaustion to permeate his being. All he wants to do now is lay on the ground and conk out, but unfortunately for him, that's not only a terribly unsafe idea, but he doesn't really have the time for a nap at the moment.

He deploys the ship's main anchor, peering over the edge to ensure it's secure. Satisfied with its position, he hops down from the deck onto the grassy terrain below, thankful that it was a short drop as opposed to the larger ones he's dealt with before. Looking back towards his precious Vitality, he can't help but wince when he lays eyes on its sorry state. Several boards are broken and missing along the exterior sides, and the top of the mast is splintered enough to sway ominously in the wind, threatening to come crashing down and cause even more damage. A large hole has been seared through the sail's left side, and the deck has a large chasm torn through it that barely missed coming out through the bottom of the vessel.

All in all, it's an ugly sight, and seeing the ship he's poured so much care into crafting in such poor condition makes his heart feel a bit like it's being squeezed by a Machoke. Gyarados are dangerous enough to sail by on a normal day, but one that's been spurred into a rampage by a distortion? Well, let's just say that Sidney feels lucky to have made it out with his life, let alone his ship. It's hardly operable in this state though, and definitely not safe to sail, so it looks like he's landbound until he can get it repaired. Wonderful.

Speaking with some of the local sailors and craftsmen reveals that fixing up Vitality won't be possible for a while. Materials like lumber, steel, and cloth are scarcer than they usually are due to heightened demand and the sudden spike in danger that harvesting their raw components has. No one really wants to chop trees or mine ore for hours in an area that's likely to turn on them at a moment's notice, and those that're brave enough to do so usually sell or donate it to ravaged settlements that're trying to rebuild. Sidney gets it- he really does, since he still remembers Dewford Town's own rebuilding period-, but he can't help but lament the fact that his efforts on all fronts have been completely halted. No materials means no ship repairs, no ship repairs means no travelling or investigation, and no travelling or investigation means he really can't help any sea-dwelling Pokรฉmon that're further out than a few miles from the coast.

The whole situation is sour and hard to swallow for Sidney, but like a cup of particularly nasty cold medicine, he chokes it down and accepts it nonetheless. He books a night at the city's inn, as the Pokรฉmon Center's packed enough to deter him from taking the offer of free lodging. Afterwards, he starts to poke around town, wandering aimlessly in the hopes of finding something interesting to do before sunset. He catches whispers of some sort of meeting taking place in Jubilife City as he meanders, but words like 'hero' and 'legendary' makes him drop the idea of checking it out fairly quickly.

He knows the basics of the 'chosen heroes', or whatever they're called; special trainers that've been specifically chosen by a legendary Pokรฉmon to help restore peace and balance to the world. He doesn't have a ton of information outside of that, as his life at sea doesn't really lend itself well to keeping up to date on the latest news, but it's enough for him to get that they're supposedly trying to help fix things and he's definitely not one of them. Sure, he considers his crew to be pretty legendary in their own way, but he's seen firsthand what a real legendary can do, and it's pretty easy to see that his team doesn't really have that kind of insane power.

After the quick moment of contemplation on heroes and legendaries, Sidney's once again left with nothing to do for the time being. Thinking's a great way to waste a few minutes, but it's not the best long-term activity, so now he's back to where he started. Shifting his gaze around a bit in contemplation, his eyes eventually lock onto the Pokรฉballs on his belt. Maybe he could pamper his crew a little? It's been a bit since he's devoted time to properly groom most of them, as running a one man ship doesn't leave for too much free time. Deciding on his goal, he briefly boards his ship again to retrieve some items before jumping off and making for Route 218. He supposes he could just groom them in town, but having that many eyes on them doesn't sound ideal, plus it's hard to ignore how most townsfolk seem to be wary of unfamiliar Pokรฉmon these days.

The clicking of his boots fades to the soft crunching of grass as he steps out from the gate, the sea breeze mixing with the earthy scent of nature. He decides to bring out Haptera first, as the Dhelmise is surprisingly particular about keeping up their appearances. They let out their signature haunting cry as they're released from their Pokeball, bringing forth a low-pitched and creaky sound not dissimilar to the turning of a ship's wheel as their own wheel spins slowly. From his experience, most tend to find the noise unsettling, but Sidney can't help but adore it for some strange reason.

As he gets to work polishing their anchor, Haptera stares at him with their compass-like eye while they drape their seaweed over his shoulder. After working alongside them for so long, Sidney knows that this is their way of expressing worry or concern, so he decides to talk as he works to put them at ease.

"Everyone's fine 'Tera. Well, Vitality's not I guess, but we'll get her fixed up eventually like we always do. You can't keep us down for long after all!" He grins as he tries to buff out a particularly rough area, showing off his sharp teeth. Haptera sways slightly more as he speaks, taking on a mesmerizing momentum while Sidney keeps rambling, talking about anything that comes to mind. He always feels like he works better when he thinks out loud, and Haptera's always willing to listen. Well, that's the case for most of his crew really, but it still means a lot to him.

In the distance, he picks up on a few voices. A deadpan voice and a more light-hearted one seemed to be conversing, and he can hear the sounds of a battle happening a little further away. A quick glance through the tree line towards the other side of the water reveals just about what he expected: two parties talking amongst themselves while another pair are engaged in a trainer battle.

The only surprises pertain to the Pokรฉmon, as the sight of a Manectric indulging in pets from a young woman and a Steelix facing off against a Luxio aren't quite what he was expecting. He feels bad for the Luxio's trainer, seeing as their companion's utterly outmatched, but that's just the way some battles work. As for the Manectric, watching it wander back towards the man and rub its staticky mane against the guy's leg before being shooed back towards the woman brings a smile to his face. What a friendly little fella.

Still, whatever's happening there's of no real importance to Sidney, and Haptera's getting impatient with his sudden pause if the resumed clacking of their wheel's anything to go by. He grins at them and apologizes for getting distracted before resuming his polishing, humming a little seafarer's tune as he works.
Last edited by FleshbagWasp on Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sprites made by myself | Pfp made by Comfie
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 3

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:06 am

Location - rouare 218 heading towards Jubilife City
Tagged -

Nope.

It was over.

Maybe had the battle been against a different opponent or the Pokรฉmon match up been different then things would have ended on a different note, or lasted longer. But that wasnโ€™t the case with this battle. Though the girl was great full it at least gave Steelix time to stretch and be out for awhile.

With a smile she crossed the semi ruined battlefield, perhaps dug up battlefield would be better then ruined, to join her pokemonโ€™s side. โ€œThatโ€™s enough Steelix. Itโ€™s over.โ€, she said raising a hand placing it in a soothing manner against the hard metallic body of the Iron Snake Pokรฉmon. She looked up meeting his hard look with a equally calm but cool icy one and held it for several seconds before he seemed to have calmed. The Pokรฉmon physically becoming less tense and lowering his great head down to her level. An action which got him a gentle rubbing on said head, which in turn warned her a low pleased growling sound. With her Pokรฉmon calmed serpentine creature, the young women then turned towards their opponents in time to see the guitar-carrying blonde returning the fainted Luxio to a pokeball. Looking back up at the metal bodied serpent for a brief moment, the young women closed her eyes smiling before dropping her hand and heading over to the other trainer.

Looking up as the young women approached, โ€œWhat now? Ready to gloat!?โ€

Stopping, โ€œI could do that and would have every right to youโ€™ve got to admit.โ€ She chuckled tucking some loose hair behind an ear, โ€œBut no. Thatโ€™s not what I wanted to say. I wanted to thank you for challenging me, it was a fun battle and Steelix got to stretch for a little while. Against someone else you probably would have had a better chance but we had size and brute force on our side so it was inevitable. Still with the way Luxio held on despite being crashed into the ground like that? Heโ€™s tough.โ€

The guitarist stared at the young women not having expected any of this at all. He was silent before, โ€œI....Iโ€™m sorry. I did challenge you because I thought it would be an easy sweep...my mistake.โ€

โ€œWell. Youโ€™re poor judgement but accepted.โ€

The guitarist smiled a bit.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(akari 002) (evelyn 001) (vesper 001)

Postby EchoIre » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:15 pm

she/they | 27 | palkia hero | location: jubilife city/route 203 | tags: rui

Akari froze as the child turned around, shrinking back and trying to appear non-threatening as they scanned his body language. He looked familiar in a way that gave them pause - though, not enough to distract them from the tears glistening on his cheeks. The way he furiously scrubbed them away and spoke to her in a voice far too adult for his age only made their heart ache more. They watched carefully as he stepped back, fighting the urge to flinch towards him and instead glancing behind him to check the tall grass. Nothing there. Yet.

Okay. So. Crying kid outside the city. No parents in sight. At least a pokeball, but Akari couldnโ€™t tell from this distance if it had a pokemon in it or not. He clearly wanted to be left alone, but Akari couldnโ€™t just leave the poor kid like this, not without at least finding out where his parents were. He looked young, but if Akari had to guess he wouldnโ€™t like being treated like he was too young. Maybe older than he looked?

Arceus, they were tired. Did this have to happen today? Still, they had to try to help, if nothing else.

โ€œHey, itโ€™s okay,โ€ Akari began, pitching their voice softer, โ€œI didnโ€™t mean to startle you. Iโ€™ll stay over here.โ€ They took a couple steps back for emphasis without taking their eyes off the boy, settling under the shade of a nearby tree. โ€œ...Do you have a strong enough team to go in there? This isnโ€™t a good path for beginners - I can help you if you need to get through.โ€ Akari hoped he would notice and recognize the ace trainer symbol on the front of their jacket, or that it would help them gain his trust if nothing else. They werenโ€™t quite sure what to make of this conversation, but hopefully they could get more information out of him while walking the route - if that really was what he was trying to do - and convince him to let them take him back to his parents if need be.

she/her| 67 | zekrom hero | location: jubilife city, global terminal | tags: open

Evelyn listened to the meeting silently, her brows furrowed. Snappy, her Appletun, didnโ€™t like to be in a pokeball, and so he sat on her lap quietly during the meeting. She was grateful for the comfort he provided, though by the end of the meeting he was quivering in her lap. Noticing this, Evelyn took his little head in her hands and gently turned it towards her, smiling when his eyes perked up to give him a better view of her face.

โ€œIt will be okay, dear,โ€ she said gently, โ€œthereโ€™s plenty of strong trainers here who know what theyโ€™re doing. Iโ€™m sure we can figure something out together.โ€

Together. That included Zekrom, didnโ€™t it? And however many legendaries were in the room at the moment. Evelyn could still barely believe it; being an idealist, she always felt a certain connection to the dark dragon that saw over her homeland, but never once imagined anything like this happening. Though, considering the circumstances it took for her to be chosen, perhaps that was for the best.

With a soft word to Snappy, the little Appletun leapt from her lap, allowing her to stand. She looked around the room as soon as she did, surprised to find there were considerably fewer trainers there now than before. Those that were there had already begun forming groups, and Evelyn was suddenly very aware of both how much younger the other chosen were, but also how much more skilled most of them appeared to be. She wasnโ€™t sure who to even approach first, or what to say to them. She didnโ€™t want to appear like a helpless old lady to the young heroes she was supposed to fix this with, though she certainly felt it at the moment. She found herself wishing her wife were there more than anything - she was the more social of the two of them, after all.

she/they | 19 | unova champion | location: jubilife city streets | tags: hisoki

"That was ridiculous.โ€ Vesper grumbled. At her side, her Krookodile growled in agreement. They wouldnโ€™t let her into the meeting! Vesper couldnโ€™t believe it! She was the Champion! So what if she wasnโ€™t chosen? She was going to be involved in whatever this was, whether they liked it or not! Itโ€™s not like she could do any worse than Sinnohโ€™s Champion - this was basically his fault, considering Arceus favored Sinnoh, and he had barely done anything about it for a year! Itโ€™s not like everywhere else wasnโ€™t being affected too - who were they to keep her out?

All of this and more ran through Vesperโ€™s head as she stood outside, waiting and watching for one of the heroes to leave the building. She figured that if they wouldnโ€™t tell her, she would find one of the heroes and find out from them, and join this whole whatever this was that way.

The first person Vesper recognized from the meeting room was actually Takumi, Sinnohโ€™s Champion. She and her Krookodile both sneered at the sight of him. He would run away from such an important meeting. Typical. He passed by without noticing her, and Vesper let him. Like she would willingly talk to that loser.

Vesper didnโ€™t recognize anyone else for a long time. Just as she began to curse herself for not paying more attention instead of arguing with the receptionist, she felt a tug on her arm. She looked over to her Krookodile, then over to where the dark pokemon was pointing.

Ah. She recognized him. Like anyone could forget that mask, sheesh. What was up with that? She was a Dark/Poison type Champion and even she didnโ€™t go that hard. Still, even if he was a weirdo, Vesper couldnโ€™t count on herself to recognize any of the other heroes, so she quickly moved to catch up with him.

โ€œHey!โ€ She called out, coming up to the manโ€™s side. Her Krookodile came up beside her as she slowed to match the manโ€™s pace. โ€œYouโ€™re one of the chosen heroes, arenโ€™t you? Iโ€™m going to be joining you. Where are we going?โ€ Vesper didnโ€™t bother introducing herself. Itโ€™s not like she really needed it, even if she was in a different region. She would be willing to bet she was more popular among Sinnoahns than their own Champion anyways.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:23 am

Saitou Shirayuki
|male | Rayquaza hero | location- Jubility city, to Global trade station > | tags- Yoshi, open|
__
Travelling Hoenn to Sinnoh didn't take more than a few hours by helicopter, which landed near Jubility city. He was not sure if he was supposed to go there, but likely this was the right place for him to be.
After all those weird dreams he had and capturing Rayquaza told him that he was one of those he was heard to be called choisen ones. He was not sure if he could need to find and get together with the rest of the chosen heroes or not. He was excited and wanted to know more about his current mission, he heard about the meeting he did miss.

He was being at Jubility city before as a young kid, with his parents so he had a few memories of the place. He walked down the streets to go to the global trade station which he thought to be the meeting place. Walking past the pokemon center and cafeteria he didn't really get any look at it but stopped to look when someone talked to him. His eyes got wide open in surprise when he noticed his long-time childhood friend there eating and drinking with his Umbreon "...Yoshi? what are you doing here?" he asked him confusedly, but listened to the questions he asked him as well "I am...I do have some business at the global trade station" he responded getting even more surprised when the Yoshi responded to him that he was on his way to the same place.

Yoshitaru "Yoshi" Shinogawa
|male | Yveltal hero | location- Jubility city, cafeteria| tags- Saitou, open|
__
He eventually entered the streets of Jubility city. He walked toward the large map there to see where the pokemon center was. He could need to heal his pokemon even if the trainers at route 202 were not any challenge to him as most of them were still beginners, but still healing his pokemon and his newest catch Yveltal could be a good choice as he didn't know what was waiting for them here if anything at all.

The Pokemon center was not far and there was even a cafeteria nearby, maybe after healing his partners he could get something to drink and eat. He was not really eaten almost anything this morning, he was too busy waking and battling around.
It took ten minutes and he got his pokemon back all full healed. He walked to the cafeteria there to order some coffee and some salty snacks. He got some pokemon food too as he took his first even partner Umbreon out of its Pokeball to enjoy the food with him. As he sat down at the outside tables, he saw a very familiar face walking in the streets "well...long time no see, an old friend of mine?" he called out to the blond walking past the cafeteria "...so what brings a rich boy in here in Sinnoh?" he asked him drinking his coffee.

Kuromi
|agender |mega stone connoisseur | location - route 218 |tags- open (watching Faiths battle)|
__
They were holding their blue-colored Ditto into their arms as they wandered around the woods of route 218 on their way to the large city in Sinnoh. This was Kuromi's first time in the Sinnoh region and they were excited about it and all those mega pokemon they could meet in this place. Of course, looking for mega pokemon or finding more about those cool evolutions were not the only things they were there, it was being heard that Sinnoh had a meeting about a few persons who were chosen by different legendary pokemon to battle or calm against the Arceus.

They stopped after seeing a battle on the fields, a young-looking dark-haired girl battling against some guitarist. They enjoyed to look battles so they decided to stay to look more about the battle the two were having there, they didn't have any busy anywhere either so why not? They looked at their Ditto, who seemed to be as excited as they were and even more excited they got when the black-haired girl called out a handsome-looking Steelix, and half of them were hoping that this Steelix had the power to mega evolve and it could be used on this battle, but likely it didn't as the battle goes on without any mega evolution happening.

Kuromi was happy about the cool battle the witnesses, but a little disappointed that they could not see the beautiful mega Steelix they so wanted to see.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me