The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:11 am

Asami~ "When my dad hurt Yuma and Astral, I fought back against my dad, I will fight to protect my friends, I couldn't do anything to save my mother when my dad killed her right in front of me, and he's tried to kill me so many times." I said to Patamon and Gatomon. "I'm a duelist and so are my friends back home in Neo Heatland City, normally when my dad decides to try to kill me or my friends, he'll challenge me to a duel with his Umbral Horror deck, and I end up kicking his butt with either my Spirit deck, Fairy-light deck, or my Spirit/Fairy deck." I said to Patamon and Gatomon. I grabbed the deck box that was above my right thigh it was my Fairy-light deck and unclipped it and opened it and showed it to Patamon and Gatomon.

Kishi~ I changed back to normal. "Thanks." I said to Hiro and Eira. "Both Eizen and I are duelists, before we ended up here we were in the middle of a massive dueling Tournament that Ruri Akaba, her sister Michi Akaba and there crazy brother Senichi Akaba who has powerful psychic ablities created, to get all of the princesses in one place and to find out the location of the Ritual dimension." I said to Hiro and Eira.

Eizen~ I changed back to normal and nodded. "We were watching Norie whose the synchro dimension princess do a motorcycle duel against Seiko Fuma, whose one of Ruri's girlfriends." I said to Hiro and Eira.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:09 pm

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one nodded to the other male. He was glad to know they both had the same experience, then. He wasn't sure why he was glad...but he was glad. Shaking his head, he thought something, then looked to Silver once more. He nodded once more, saying "That makes sense." He then tilted his head as the redhead let out a gasp. "What...what's wrong?" he asked, then let out a breath. He nodded the third or fourth time, and asked "Should we head over there, then?"

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one felt his bag over his shoulder, and grabbed it. He'd taken a bunch of stuff out last night... but had a water bottle in there. He had some sprays and stones and stuff too. The sprays were for anti paralysis and healing and such. It was for his Pokemon. He held up the bottle to show N.

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags

The playful happy go lucky but stubborn hard headed one walked. The blue green eyed pretty one shook her head. She flicked a hand through long and wavy golden brown hair, one more time. She then smiled as she looked at Mimic and Nightshade. She couldn't help but love all her Pokemon. However, the two boys out of her six mains were her favorites, it seemed.

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf nuzzled his mate once, twice, then ran off. He made sure the pups were following him. He was relieved to see they were actually listening. He winced as he heard the crashing somewhere behind them...and hoped she'd be alright.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes shook his head. He made a small sound as he heard the crash somewhere...He hoped his mother was okay. After all, she might already be carrying more babies, and truth be told, he didn't want anything happening to them.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup made a small sound. She jumped, hearing the crash even though they were away from there now. She was a wolf, after all, and not even a normal one. Normal wolves could hear ten or so miles outside a forest, and up to six miles if in the forest. "Mama!" she barked, turning around. However, Darky turned and jumped forward to block her.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He nodded to the girl, and listened as she spoke once more. He said "Eh! Eira and I are duelists too," he said, and smiled a bit. He glanced around a moment, then glanced back to her and Eizen. "Three siblings? Their brother is crazy?" he asked.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded along to what her friend said, as it was true. They were both duelists, just as they now knew these two were. "There's a lot of princesses?" she asked. She then tilted her head, saying "One...one of her girlfriends? How many does she have?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:17 am

Eizen~ "Yep and yeah Senichi is crazy and evil and loves mentally torturing us, Sayo, and Michi are mob bosses, they pretty much took over 3 out of 4 dimensions." I said to Hiro and Eira. "Oh yeah they pretty much hate all of us back home, and want to kill us." I said to Hiro and Eira. "Thought Kishi and I were the only ones, but we aren't, so that's good." I said to Eizen and Hiro

Kishi~ "Yeah 4 of us, and this will sound very crazy and weird." I said to Eira and Hiro. "Ruri/Sayo has 3 girlfriends Utako Gongenzaka, Hisako Shiunin and Seiko Fuma, and they all are part of the Kaiba mob don't ask, and her sister Michi has 2 girlfriends Ruri Sawatari and Kunie Kurosaki, and it's weird I know." I said to Eira and Hiro.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:51 am

Silver - male - human - partner: Sneasel - tags: Gold
He gave the other trainer an angry look when he asked what was wrong with him "nothing, it's nothing for you to worry about..." he responded rather coldly. He looked at him "I am going to go there, but you can go whenever you want, we don't need to team up" he said to him. Technically it could be safer for them to team up together so they could maybe defend themselves from any danger they may find there, but teaming up with his rival was something he normally could do.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black
He looked at the bottle "good...I don't think it's safe for us to drink to the stream, even if we maybe have done at some point..." he responded. Only now does he actually realize that they were middle of a forest, so they could need to find, likely catch food and survive in wild as long they don't find any civilization here. He looked when his Purloin got back with some feverfew he was asked it to find "thank you Purloin" he said and to pet, his pokemon, before turning to Black "this is the herb I know to help to the fever...you just need to mix it with water and drink" he told the boy.

(by the way, I made Valeria and Marnie talk to Ester)

Colress - male - human - partner: Magneton - tags: open

(maybe he could team up with Vector? he is not that bad, but still a criminal?)

The blond weird haired scientist sat at a rock, watching the area around him. He loved to investigate the matter and this experience just recently interested him deeply, but without his lab or other stuff, he felt rather worthless.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, Ester
The black-haired female was rather relieved to find at least someone else in this weird place they were at. She didn't know how or why she got here, but after some questions, it was pretty clear that Marnie girl didn't know either. She Sylveon was come out if it ball on its own and now the pink pokemon was looking at somewhere "Sylveon, what is it?" she asked the pokemon noticing that Marnie's Morpeko seemed to point at the same way. She lifted her hand up when she too noticed the girl with her two pokemon "Hooyyy....you...over there..." she called out waving her hand to get the girl's attention.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags: Valerie, Ester
She listened to the older female which seemed to be just like her a pokemon trainer. She felt a little disappointed when either of them didn't know why they were there. She looked the way when Valeria's Sylveon and her Morpeko seemed to focus the same way, she got a look too when noticed some movements in the distance "is that an Eevee and an Umbreon?" she asked confused before noticing the girl behind them.

Amaterasu - female - wolf/ humanoid - mate: Oki - tags: Oki, pups
She kept running forward, zigzagging through the forest to mislead the wild boar, which was surprisedly determined to actually catch her. She never heard that a wild boar could eat a wolf, but with this one, she was not sure any longer, there was something badly wrong with this one. She run toward some large rock and looked back, seeing how the wild boar suddenly stopped running, it only watched her down the rock, before turning to run away 'what was? was I maybe on its territory or...' she thought when she got a chill on her back and looked back to the tight woods in front of her 'or there is something which scared the wild boar away...' she thought but decided not to go any further and took another path toward the scent of salty water she thought to be an ocean? As she got to the sandy beach she didn't see her family anywhere, so she decided to do a quick howl, which was not the wisest choice, but what else she could do to inform her family where she was or they could answer her where they were.

Chibiterasu - male - wolf/ humanoid - tags: family
He stopped when his father stopped he looked back to the woods they left their mother with the thing watching them "dad...this place is not normal, I can't scent it, there is something bad in here, I don't like it?" he said to his father rather worried. He looked to his other two siblings before hearing a howl in distance "it's mom...it's coming that way, could we go there?" he asked.

Roy - male - human - tags: open

Lyn - female - human - tags: open

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Asami
She looked at her explaining something about her past with her aggressive father. She had a hard time understanding when she mentioned that element desk. She looked at the desk when she show it to them "so...wait...are you saying that you're battling with cards?" she asked confusedly "are those cards some monster cards or what..." she kept asking.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Asami
They looked at the girl and then back at Gatomon when she started to ask some questions. They had a little hard understanding what was the girl talking about too, but then again how could they be different from those powerful monster cards or whatever those were "Gatomon, remember that we're from Digiworld...for humans we're like a monster who comes from a game?" they said looking the white cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 am

Asami~ "Yep we do, monsters, traps, and spells pretty much, duel spirits are the embodiment of monsters cards." I said to Patamon and Gatomon. I felt a tingling sensation far off toward the forest area. "Something or someone is in the forest area of this place, and I'm sensing whoever it is, probably my dad, ugh." I said to Patamon and Gatomon. "You guys want to come, and I don't just sense Barians and Barian cards, I've got magic as well, portal magic, magic exists where I am from, a lot of the population in Neo Heartland City have magic, sadly my portal magic allows me to only do short range portals." I said to Gatomon and Patamon.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:08 pm

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one sighed as Silver told him to forget it...basically. He knew they were rivals, but he liked the guy. Not that he'd told him that yet, and he wasn't sure Silver would like it. That's why he kept it a secret, and hadn't said anything yet. "I'm going with you...it's safer that way." He could have said Not that silver probably needed much help. Still, he wanted to go with the redhead. Silver would surely say he didn't need protection...but Glld already made up his mind.

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one nodded and held out his hand for the herb. Then again, N could just take the water himself and mix it, if he wanted to. That, or he could just give Black the herb and watch him. Make sure he mixed it correctly, or whatever. As he waited, he glanced around a moment. "Of course we can't drink any water here...it's a random island. We don't know where we are." He guessed it was an island, anyway, as he could hear distant sound of waves.

(Ah, sorry, thought it was just the same posts for them. I missed that)

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags: Marnie and Valeria

The blue green eyed pretty one brushed at the long and wavy golden brown hair. She then smiled as she looked at Mimic and Nightshade. She made a small sound as she then heard someone call out...She glanced around, trying to see who it was. She first saw the Sylveon and the Morpeko. She called the Eevee and Umbreon back to her, then looked again. Now, she saw the fairy like girl and the dark wearing one. She stepped closer, saying "Hello...who are you two?" she asked.

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He perked his ears up as he too heard the howl. He turned to his pups then, all three of them, addressing Chibi. "If you mean can we get to the beach, I'm sure I can find us the way there." With that, he began to sniff the air. He followed the scent of salt, and began to make his way through the forest again.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes snorted a bit...because of course they could get there. He had faith in their father. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He watched dad start to walk off, and ran to catch up, keeping at his side. He let out a howl, not sure if Ammy would hear it though. He then imitated his dad, sniffing the air and walking.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup twitched her ears and flicked her tail. Her ears perked up as she heard the howl, and she threw her head back. She howled back, though who knew if Ammy would hear it. She then noticed the two darker wolves moving off, running to catch up.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He nodded to the girl, and listened as she spoke once more. He said "Polyamory isn't weird...as long as you aren't hurting anyone. If they all want to be together, and are all happy, then...whatever." He then glanced to the other two, as Eizen spoke too.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded along to what her friend said, as it was true. She didn't care what people did, as long as they weren't hurting others. She hummed as she said "Mental torture...that doesn't sound nice. He...isn't here with us, is he?" she asked, wondering if maybe that guy had caused this.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:18 pm

Kishi~ "No Senichi isn't here with us, if he was he would of attacked us by now." I said to Hiro and Eira. "We should look around, and it would be best if you two stayed with Eizen and I, the best bet is sticking together." I said to Hiro and Eira. I was already planning to stick with Eizen and I didn't want anything to happen to Hiro and Eira.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:44 pm

Silver - male - human - partner: Sneasel - tags: Gold
He looked the trainer over his shoulder "fine, do whatever you want, but stay out of my way" he said to the Gold. He was not completely sure how many familiar faces were inhaled to this place if any. His father was the biggest problem, if he was there, it could not be good for him to travel together with Gold. He knew that his father could not know Gold that well, but he sure reminded his father's enemy Red a lot, Red was a trainer who just keep taking his head into the wrong places and messed with his father's plans one after another.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black
He watched it with a sigh "well I don't have any bowl or anything like that in here so you just need to take those herbs to your tongue and wet them with a little bit of water, and chew them, before taking the water to drink it down" he said to him "after swallowing it you could gargle to clean the mouth" he kept saying.

Colress - male - human - partner: Magneton - tags: Vector

(maybe he could team up with Vector? he is not that bad, but still a criminal?)

He wandered around the forest for a while, trying to see or find anything he could go at. So far nothing good comes his way, but he was pretty sure to hear very faint conversations which were echoed by the wind, of course, he couldn't find out anything about it.
He walked forward into tight bushes which was not maybe the best path to take but there were not many other choices either. He walked himself past those annoying bushes and stopped when he saw a male with orange hair and kind of cool clothes.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, Ester
The black-haired woman stopped waiving at the brunette when she saw them "ooh, good you seem to be just like we are...I mean you have a pokemon partner with you" she said walking closer to her "Oh, me...I am Valeria from Kalos" she responded "who are you?" she asked.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags: Valerie, Ester
She followed after the fairy-queen, a little bit more alert than the other female was. She felt rather relieved that the brunette girl seemed to be somewhere in the same world as they were "I am Marnie..." she responded simply.

Amaterasu - female - wolf/ humanoid - mate: Oki - tags: Oki, pups
She stayed there waiting patiently for her family to either arrive or for her to find a way to them. She was pretty alert about the forest near the beach as it was pretty clear that there were things she didn't want to meet. She heard a faint tune howl somewhere, which made her smile a bit as she recognized who those howlers were at.

Chibiterasu - male - wolf/ humanoid - tags: family
He nodded to his father "yes, the beach...yes that's what I mean" he responded. His tail waving a little bit as he followed after his family. The salty water scent got stronger and stronger which told him that the ocean was near there.

Roy - male - human - tags: open

Lyn - female - human - tags: open

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Asami
She looked at the desk in her hands and listened "so cab you actually kill someone by using the monsters inside those cards?" she asked confused and rather excited too "must to say I don't compleattely still don't understand anything, but those cards seem very cool at somehow" she said to her. She looked at her "portal magic? I see, I was hoping that you could maybe portal us back home or your world, but if it's short-range...that's not possible" she said with a sigh.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Asami
They listened to the two talking "maybe we could be stuck together...I mean it seems wither of us know this place at all, including your father..." they called out.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:30 am

(Yes, I was just thinking the same thing Queen great minds think alike)
Asami~ "No I can't kill anybody with monsters, the opposing player takes damage, forget I said anything please, I'm not the best at explaining these things." I said to Gatomon and Patamon. "In Neo Heartland City where I'm from, magic exists." I said to Gatomon and Patamon.

Vector~ I locked eyes with a male(Colress). "Who are you?" I asked Colress. I saw no deck on the male(Colress), so he wasn't duelist.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:56 am

The black haired one just silently nodded to the other male. He bent down to pat the Pikachu and Eevee, then straightened back up. He followed after the other male, as they began to walk. He looked around carefully, as well. If they were going to the beach, he hoped there was nothing dangerous there. He didn't think there would be.

The brown haired one nodded and took the herbs from him. He looked at the herbs then the water, then shook his head. He did as N had told him, mixing them together. He chewed and swallowed, shuddering a bit then lifted the bottle. He took some more water, and washed out his mouth. He drank a bit more, then closed the bottle and put it away. "Thank you again," he said, turning to the green haired trainer. "Now...we should probably find a way out of this forest," he said.

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags: Marnie and Valeria

The blue green eyed pretty one brushed at the long and wavy golden brown hair. She then nodded to the two girls. "Nice to meet you, Valeria and Marnie. My name is Ester Stone, but you can just call me Ester if you want, or even Este."

The navy blue and red and white wolf howled as well, then continued walking. He could smell the salty scent getting stronger and stronger. Soon enough, he could hear the waves crashing on the shore. He began to run now, making sure they were still following. He soon burst from the forest. He saw the white wolf, running to her.

The black pup with red markings and eyes twitched as his father howled. The adult male had a much deeper, stronger, louder howl than any of them. He wanted to be like that someday. He began to ran as his father did, and soon they'd come out onto the beach.

The little white and blue pup giggled a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She smelled the salt smell getting stronger. She began to run as well, trying to keep up with the others. Coming out onto the beach, she cried "Mama!" and ran over with Oki.

He nodded to the girl, and listened as she spoke once more. He glanced to Eira as she said she'd never want to run into such a guy. He felt he wouldn't either, to be perfectly honest. He then nodded as both spoke, saying "Sounds good."

The girl nodded and said "Okay, I'm glad he isn't here. He doesn't sound like a person I'd ever want to run into..." She then nodded a second time, as told to stay with Kishi and Eizen. "Okay, we can and will stick with you two, then."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me