snowbrooke's curse v2.0 •❄• multifandom •❄• open & accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: snowbrooke's curse v2.0 •❄• multifandom •❄• open & accep

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:49 am

𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎
Male|Human|Castle|Tags: Neo

Richard Castle. Most people call me Castle. If you’re looking for the White Witch, I promise I haven’t seen her.” Castle said the joke as casually as he said his name. He didn’t mind the question, but he honestly wanted to tease the man a bit. With the cold weather and unusual circumstances, Narnia was the first thing he could think of. “More importantly, I’m a writer on the bestseller’s list. You don’t seem fit for the role of kidnapping me; so someone else wanted both of us gone.” Though it did pose another question to Castle: why would someone kidnap this guy? Castle could see he was wearing all black, perhaps he was a secret agent? But it certainly wouldn’t help to stand out like that. It would make more sense if he had a desk job. Yet, why wouldn’t he say something about the blizzard? If anything, Beckett would probably call him a good role model and point out that he wasn’t being rude. Hopefully Beckett wasn’t here though.

After looking at him for a while, however, Castle felt like he recognized the man from somewhere. That’s when Castle realized his right foot had fallen asleep sometime during his introduction. Now it was waking up and annoyingly reminding him of its existence. Tapping his shoe around in the snow and partially distracted, he asked. “And who are you?
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:33 pm

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [Fandom: MHA] [tags; neo, castle] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The hero in training stirred from her restless slumber that she had apparently slipped into while resting by the fireplace that was now no longer lit. Shivering slightly as the cold seeped through the air due to the lack of warmth, she soon walked into what looked like an adjacent kitchenette. Looking through the cupboards, and the nearby fridge, the only thing that was had found was a bag of stale crackers. She internally cringed at the lack of options for food, but then rationalized that it could be better then nothing.

While eating the stale crackers quickly, she set to explore the rest of the house. There was only one other floor anyways so what’s the harm in not exploring? Even though the air was still in the house, there was a sense of unease that didn’t settle well with the shadow user. Summoning a short-sword in one hand, she crept up the stairs to continue her exploration. Seeing three doors, she assumed that two of them where bedrooms and the other was a bathroom. Stopping at the first in front of her, she opened the door. It was a standard bathroom, so there was no need for further exploration. Achlys stopped at the second door, and opened it. Inside was a standard sized bedroom with a queen sized bed with paint flaking off the walls. Already feeling uneasy within the house as there’s dead silence in the air, she decided to not to fully enter the room. It looked empty anyways other then the bed.

The teenager stopped at the third and final door at what she thought was a master bedroom. When she opened the door, her hunch was correct as a king sized bed was in the center and a dresser was at the wall closest to the door when she entered. A window was on the far wall, and she saw that it was still snowing and she frowned and glanced at her attire— she definitely needs warmer clothes or at least a heavy coat.After some shuffling around in the dresser and closet, her search was in vain as she didn’t find anything. Deciding her search of the house was completed, she went to the first floor and soon exited the house closing the door behind her. Upon her leaving, she was assaulted with the cold bite of winter weather once again. Shivering, she once again brought her arms close to her body to preserve some warmth after she dismissed her shadowy sword.

Once again, her boots crunched against the snow covered streets of the town she somehow got transported to. It wasn’t long till she saw some figures at the edge of the town. She approached cautiously, she didn’t know if they could cause harm to her person. ”Excuse me, but do you happen to know where we might be?” she asked.

”I can assure you both that I don’t mean you guys any harm, though my clothes might give a impression that I would.” Achlys said with a nervous chuckle. Sure she looked slightly strange and intimidating with the mask covering her face and her hero suit, she really didn’t mean harm to anyone other than villains.
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝟷 iii • ➹ iii

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:11 pm

𝟷 ── 𝙽𝙴𝙾
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸𝙸 male human the matrix tags: castle, achlys

The White Witch? Neo could guess from his intonation it was meant to be a joke, though he didn't quite get it. This guy was definitely talking like someone who didn't know about the Matrix, which made things...a bit more complicated. Though, Neo was pretty sure that at the very least he wasn't an agent. Agents wouldn't waste time on small talk. But a person who had seen through the strings wouldn't talk about their old life as if it were in the present - unless they were just trying to keep up appearances. Maybe Castle was just as unsure of Neo as Neo was of him. Interesting he assumed Neo wasn't his kidnapper, though; what had led him to that conclusion? He was also quite nonchalant about apparently having been kidnapped, which made Neo wonder whether or not it happen to him a lot. Another question perhaps best left for later. Castle prompted Neo for his name just as nonchalantly as he'd said everything else, as though this was just a normal everyday encounter. "My n-name is..." Neo began to answer him, but trailed off at the most important part of his sentence. It was a simple question, but how did he answer it? What was his name - Thomas Anderson? A more normal, unsuspecting name, perhaps, but Neo hated it. It felt so strange and unnatural to call himself that now; that was the name of a person he used to be, but it was not his name. After a momentary pause, Neo took a new breath and spoke. "Neo." He answered. For better or for worse, that was his name. Castle also told him his occupation (as if it really mattered here), so did he expect Neo's as well? Maybe it was part of his plan to deduce why they'd been 'kidnapped' as it were. "I'm a...a computer programmer. At least, I used to b-be." A statement like that would probably leave Castle with a lot of questions, but Neo wasn't really inclined to answer them right now. Thankfully, he was shivering slightly less right now, but he was still freezing. Why was it so cold out here?

Neo glanced around, ignoring Castle for a moment to ponder his surroundings. "D-Do you know wh-what this place is?" He asked. It was quite unlikely; Castle himself had immediately questioned why it was snowing in the middle of March, so he probably didn't know where he was either. It was cold and dark and strangely eerie, in a way that was very different from the monotony of the Matrix. Well, maybe not entirely - there were quiet, small towns in the Matrix too, but this place was just too empty. There was nobody here. Maybe he hadn't been far off in questioning whether or not this was some sort of prison made specifically for him. Though, as if on cue, that thought was immediately chased by the arrival of another person. This one was a girl, quite a bit younger than either of them. Her outfit reminded him a bit of the way his colleagues dressed inside the Matrix - but she definitely wasn't anyone he recognized. She asked pretty casually if either of them knew where they were, at which Neo looked pointedly at Castle.

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸𝙸 male human hannibal tags: raquel

She hadn't seen buildings like this in a long time? They looked quite normal to Will. Where was she from, exactly? Perhaps that was a question better left for later. One issue at a time. She'd also been separated from her friends, apparently; Will was just worried about whether or not his dogs were alright. He hadn't gotten a chance to bring them back inside before he'd...left, as it were. Some of them had been street dogs in the first place, so they could probably fend for themselves, but there were still wild animals and other threats to be encountered out there in the woods. Hopefully he'd be able to get home before any of them got into trouble. Hopefully. Depending on...where he actually was. That was the question. Will looked around again, as though he'd suddenly just shown back up in his body. He was still...disoriented. And now that he was closer to the stranger, that vague strangeness about her was even more intense. He still couldn't quite place it, though. Just...slightly adjacent to normal. Like this place: something that just almost made sense, complete except for a few small yet irreparably important details. She held out her hand, wrapped in bandages, with a friendly introduction. Raquel - that sounded like a normal name. Another thing that made sense, but didn't make sense because it almost made too much sense. Too many contradictions rolled into one. Will shook her hand, if a bit cautiously. He didn't trust her yet; there were too many extenuating circumstances - not that he trusted people easily anyway, though. "Will." He greeted himself shortly. He was still mostly lost in thought and glad to let go of her hand. Then she asked if they should stick together. An interesting question. It was probably a bad idea to be alone. He didn't want to be isolated with just his thoughts in a place like this, but traveling with a stranger who unsettled him as well was...a difficult alternative.

This place could be dangerous. The way Raquel mentioned 'four fists' being better than two implied she expected there to be a fight waiting for them somewhere. There weren't any people here though (other than them?), so a fight with what? A wild animal? Will couldn't hold his own against the kinds of creatures that might come out of the mist of the snow to try and hunt them - wolves, bears, and the like. He didn't even have his gun with him. Maybe Raquel had a weapon? Though, if she did, there wouldn't be much advantage to teaming up with Will, an unarmed stranger who she barely knew. Was it worth being suspicious of her intentions? Will was too analytical not to be. Maybe she was just frightened, not wanting to be left alone with her thoughts either. "Yeah. I guess it...couldn't hurt." He answered slowly and pensively.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ diluc. 004. ]

Postby molotov » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:42 pm

𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ──────────────────── 𓅓 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxx xxx [ human ] xxx xxx [ genshin impact ] xxx xxx [ tags: percival ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the man tensed slightly as the child’s voice raised in irritation, main worry initially stemming from the attention it might bring. though, as he listened, diluc’s stern expression lessened, the doubt in his eyes dissipating slightly. so too had he lost a member of his family, his father. who had died fending off a monster, having had his own power backfire on him; all thanks to a device made by the fatui. ‘sometimes, life can change in an instant.’ his father had told him that day, and in fact, it had done just that. his heart went out to the boy, someone so young subjected to the great evil of this world, and by his own father no less, and yet he still maintained a cheerfulness about him when they had first met. as the boy ranted on, things became more and more peculiar, he wasn’t sure what to believe, though seeing the annoyance expressed from the boy, he could only remain silent and take his word, regardless of how absurd some of his claims happen to be, he wasn’t about to express his remaining doubt if it would result in the green haired boy raising his voice again.

odd, how easily this kid had just divulged all this information to diluc, confusing as it was to the noble, to trust so easily was foolish, but he supposed expected from youth. still, those last words stuck with him, such a contrast to his own mindset; to maintain faith in that everything would be alright, it was something diluc had lost the day he had lost his father. that kind of innocence was what he swore to protect from the corrupt souls of the world, so they would never have to face the same pain or injustice he had faced. he felt the urge to address the child’s rant, perhaps in a small effort to show some sympathy. “i’m sorry.” he said finally, voice solemn. “i lost someone, too.” that’s about the closest he’d get to opening up, though he dare not emphasize beyond that, it felt more of a means to assure the boy he wasn’t alone than anything else, he had no time to sympathize apart from that. he glanced away, keen on changing the subject, stern expression returning. “if what you say is true. you’re hope is admirable, i’ll give you that.” he said with a sigh. more blissfully ignorant than realistic, but again he didn’t mind faking a bit if it meant not upsetting the kid. “you certainly don’t give off the impression of someone who could or would be capable of destroying the world, and i’m not sure what golden magic could imply, i’ve never heard of such a thing. though, if you want my advice, it’s probably best you don’t go around telling everyone that. seeing as how you don’t know who i am.” he suggested.

the nod was the only indication he needed. “don’t hesitate to let me know if it gets to be too much.” even if the boy was acclimated to the cold, he didn’t want to take any chances, the frosty air bit his skin and brought about a numbness throughout diluc’s body, unforgiving and persistent. the last thing he needed was to be responsible for a child dying from hypothermia, fortunately being equipped with a pyro vision meant it would be easy to warm up. turning he started on to near their intended destination, the town was indeed as empty as he had suspected. fortunately, the boy remained silent from behind for the time being, which diluc was more than happy for it to remain that way, he wasn’t much one for small talk..
    coming upon a sign he glanced it’s way, snow coated letters spelling out ‘snowbrooke’. “fitting…” he grumbled, he had never heard of such a place anywhere in teyvat… he had no way of narrowing his whereabouts down. glancing ahead the town was lined with what appeared to be empty shops and restaurants. windows lined with frost glowed warmly with light, but inside showed no signs of life. large icicles hung down from the rooftops; hinting that the weather had persisted for quite some time. the streets - like the forests - were coated with snow, left undisturbed for who knew how long. as if to add to the haunting ambiance, a sign to what appeared to be a bakery swayed in the cruel wind, creaking eerily. watchful as a hawk diluc’s eyes narrowed with suspicion, gazing at every corner and window, and yet nothing indicated life moved about. wary, he summoned his claymore, the large sword manifesting in his hand as he stepped forward.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:23 am

Raquel||Female||Revenant||Code Vein||Tagged: Will Graham
    "Sweet!" Raquel exclaimed, flashing Will a wide grin. She probably would've followed him anyways, regardless of if he wanted to or not, but it was nice that he wanted her along. She was used to traveling with a partner, if only for the conversation. Yeah, he wouldn't be much help in a fight, but that wouldn't be too big a problem. She could handle herself just fine, and with no miasma the likelihood that there were any Lost around was small. There were still the strange monsters that roamed outside the Gaol, but it didn't feel like any of them were around either. Most of them were pretty big, she'd probably have seen some trace of them by now. "You got a weapon on you?" the revenant asked, unlimbering her bayonet. The rifle sat comfortably in her hands, her fingers naturally finding purchase in the grooves of its jagged white surface. The large, triangular blade mounted on the front glinted dully in the light of the shop windows. What weapons did humans use, anyways? Most revenant weapons would have been too heavy for them to wield effectively, that was the whole reason why revenants were made in the first place. "I can handle the fighting pretty well, but you might still want to have one just in case. Lost like to swarm up on people."

Maybe one of the shops had something... wait. "Oh, dang, you're probably freezing, arent you?" Raquel asked. "We shouldn't be standing out here, wanna find somewhere warm?" She couldn't feel the cold, but she knew it definitely was cold, and that Will definitely could feel it. He had a jacket, but it didn't seem like one suited for this much snow, and human first aid wasn't a skill she had any experience with. "Doesn't look like there's anyone in these buildings, they probably won't mind if we use 'em, right?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 004 ) - percival

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:38 am

Percival!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old four knights of the apocalypse tagged: diluc
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Percival wasn't sure what to make of the words in which Diluc spoke to him. While they were kind, he did warn him to be careful with whom he shared such information with. It was something he struggled to grasp. If anything the boy was an open book, having nothing to hide from others. Anne had even said as much when she tried using her truth magic on him. She had claimed he was a pure soul, which was something she had never seen. Should he be trying to hide something? He wasn't sure, though there was no point in pondering it now. There was no reason for him to think too much into it. He had other matters to deal with that were far more important. If this wasn't some trap by Arthur's knights then he needed to figure out what it was and resolve it. That was what his grandfather would want him to do.

Allowing all his thoughts to dissipate, the teen continued to quietly follow behind his newfound company. The silence bothered him, but there wasn't much for him to say in the moment. Still, he itched to speak. It was a struggle. Even a moment of silence with him was rare, yet alone minutes of it. As they approached a sign, Percy's eyes moved to read the name upon it; Snowbrooke. The name wasn't one he had heard of, but that was no surprise given his lack of knowledge. Still, the name was fitting for what the town was. Hearing his companion grumble, his attention moved back to the other male, though nothing more came from him. Disappointing. Conversation clearly wasn't necessary, as much as Percival wanted it. The silence was overbearing, but it was soon cut short as the eerie creaking of the bakery sign rang out. Diluc was much quicker to react than Percy, but the boy soon followed suit. By the time he had turned though, the older man was already manifesting his weapon. Seeing he blade appear out of thin air bewildered the young boy and caused his eyes to grew wide in awe. "So cool."

To match his companion, Percival was ready to reach for his own blade, but he stopped as he noticed a small glow of his magic on his shoulder. In the blink of an eye it manifested into a small, golden golem which looked much like Percy except with small dot eyes. Staring at the golem, the boy wasn't sure why it had manifested, but before he could try and make it disappear, two more poofed into existence. "Search," the three of them said in unison before jumping down into the snow and disappearing into it. Cocking his head in confusion, Percival was unsure what to make of the situation. He probably should stop them, yet he was unsure how. All he could do was let them search as they had said and disappear on their own. Seeing them pop above the snow again at the bakery sign, he watched as they scaled it and finally came to a stop on top. "Safe!" they called out before combining together and creating a ball of golden, magic energy. Returning to Percival, he curled his hand around the magic, causing it to disappear as if it hadn't existed in the first place.

"I think we should be okay for now," he stated, turning his head back to Diluc. "Well, that sign at least isn't dangerous, though that is easy enough to see."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:55 am

𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎
Male|Human|Castle|Tags: Neo, Achlys

Although Castle did enjoy the suspense, he was starting to wonder why he hesitated in saying his name. Then he heard it. Beckett would’ve probably thought this was a normal person or maybe the actor trying to avoid attention. But there was no denying that he heard the quote perfectly. Castle tried to just casually nod along with Neo’s words about his former job. Like he was only imagining how everything would fit into his original, underestimated idea of this place. But Castle couldn’t help staring at Neo. A fictional character that some of his friends thought was dead was…more alive than previously expected. On one hand, he should tell him his entire life was even more fake than he originally thought. Yet, how could Castle justify that this place wasn’t as dangerous as the Matrix? He couldn’t exactly tell Neo there are no robots trying to take over the world, only to find out that some robots from the movies were somehow transported here. Or perhaps Neo was the only person who came out of a movie. Still, how could a character escape their own story?

When Neo asked if he knew what this place was, Castle was still lost in thought and just nodded along. It took him a minute to realize he probably wanted an actual answer. However, it was a bit unclear whether Neo was testing him on his knowledge of the Matrix or if Neo just wanted to hear his thoughts about this place. Maybe a bit of both? Noticing the girl approaching them, Castle sighed. The kidnapper didn’t seem to mind taking teenagers, which meant Alexis could end up here too. Also, why was she in that costume? Hearing her question, he glanced back over to Neo…who was looking back at him. Great.

Turning back to the girl, Castle decided to answer her. “As I was telling my friend earlier, it’s probably easier to figure out who did this. Not a lot of people have access to this sort of power or free time. We may not be oracles giving away free cookies, but we do know how to solve mysteries. So, do you know anyone who could do something like this?

Castle faced Neo again, seeing if he was satisfied with his response. "Maybe this is a labyrinth? Something definitely wants to keep both of us on our toes. And I also think we should get a team name. Any other thoughts you want to add?" He kept his voice low, not wanting the girl to worry about how big the problem could be. It was also odd how she thought that they would be intimidated by her, not vice-versa. Checking in with Neo certainly couldn’t hurt.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:41 am

The first thing Silver felt after finally regaining consciousness was a wet but warm tongue licking her face,she opens her eyes and reach's out one of her arm's and pet's White her Palamute and says with a smile on her face as she drys off her face "Easy on the face licking White,I know you were worried about me but I'm glad I have a companion who is loyal,smart and fearless as you are,you are one of a kind to me White and I'd be lost without you." as she continues to pet White.

White barks happily at all the attention she is getting from her owner but she quickly calms down and sniffs her owners right side like she knows that something isn't right.

Silver decides to sit up but she feels a sharp pain on her right side in doing so and says "Ouch I guess that attack from the Kushala Daora that we were hunting in the Frost Islands did more damage to me then I'd expected,I just hope the other members of our team are doing alright,anyway I should be more worried about myself right now I need to find somewhere safe to treat my injuries first."

Silver check's herself to see if she has lost anything she had with her but none of her equipment was missing and her item pouch was still full.

She finally gets to her feet and looks around the area she is in and says "Wait a minute this isn't the Frost Islands is it because nothing around here looks like anything I have ever seen before",she quickly checks the sky for any flying monster's but there isn't a single one to be seen,she looks over at White and continues "What do you say me and you find a place get out the snow and cold because I'm feeling the cold now which is strange because my Lagombi layered armour should be taking the edge off the cold tho,well there isn't much point standing around here in the cold now is there." as Silver starts walking through the snow looking for somewhere to stay.

White barks in response to her owners word's and walks alongside Silver keeping a close eye out for any danger.

Eventually Silver finds a village and goes into the first house she finds but even tho the house is empty the fireplace is lit which is a bit odd tho,she closes the front door to the house after White is inside,Silver then watch's her walk off to explore the house.

Silver takes off her layered armor,her regular armour and places her bow and quiver full of arrows as well as the sheath containing her hunters carving knife ontop and then looks down at her injury knowing that a scar will be left behind after it has healed,she sees a shard of ice stuck into her skin which she quickly pulls it out and places it on the table and then applys pressure to stop the bleeding,once the bleeding has stopped she takes a herb out of her item pouch and crushs it up until it is a paste and covers up the wound with the herbal paste,she then wraps her waist with bandages,once she is done she finally sits down and relaxes in front of the fire.

A few minutes later White walks back up to Silver and nuzzles her head against her owner's shoulder like she wants something to eat and for Silver to take off the armour she is wearing.

Silver understands what White is trying to communicate to her and she takes off White's armour and places it next to her own and says "I know your hungry buddy I guess I wouldn't hurt to cook that Popo meat I collected in the Frost Islands now since I'm also hungry."

Silver takes out the bag containing the Popo meat and takes some of it out and starts cooking it on the fireplace as White lays down next to Silver and watches what she is doing,but White keeps an ear out for possible danger like she always does.
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:13 am

[Ling Yao - male - human-based homunculus - tags: Silver]
He started to make his way toward the town, the path was icy, without sanding. It took a long time for him to slowly step down a small icy hill, trying to stay up to his best. He focused on every step he made and started to get annoyed by all the slipping as if he were dancing. At last, the homunculus was silent now, which was good as he didn't want to hear nasty comments about the awkward situation he was in now and luckily there was nobody to see his crazy walking down the small hill.

At last, the town was on sight and the terrain became flat, but he stopped moving for a moment to think where he could go now, the town seemed so quiet, almost like it was being abandoned, but there was a street light on there. He started to walk forward the streets looking at the buildings, before thinking he was trying to no to happen happened, the icy road took him under his feet and he falls to his back "Outch" he moaned in pain and sat there for a moment because his back hurt a little "great ... just great.." he said in a voice.

He stood up and was going to keep walking when he smelled something going from one of the buildings there, it seemed abandoned, but the smell reminded him about some kind of food 'well it doesn't hurt to look right?' he thought to himself, but his little homunculus buddy was silent, which didn't bother him at all. He walked to the door, gently pushing it, he noticed it was not locked, opening the door a little bit he peeped inside of it.
At first, he didn't see anything, but then he noticed light coming from there "Hello? Everyone here?" he spoke up but for some reason, his voice just didn't come out the way he wanted, was he scared? no...no...why could he need to be scared...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:48 am

White hears something and raises her head and looks at the front door that is slightly open now and then hears a unfamiliar voice coming from outside and stands up and let's out a low growl in response.

Silver notices White's discomfort because of the now open front door of the house they are in as well as the strange voice that came from outside,Silver then quickly grabs her hunting knife and unsheaths it just in case she needs to defend herself and White.

Silver then stands up holding the hunting knife in her right hand and looks at the slightly open front door and then says in a firm but clear voice to the person outside "I want to know who you are and do you pose a threat to us."

Last bumped by Primal Dialga on Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:48 am.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me