Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Interested?

Yes
48%
No
13%
Maybe
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Roboute Guilliman||Female||Variant||Tagged: Ben, Jin
    Voices reached the primarch's keen ears. Human, both, male from the sound of them. They seemed to be in the same situation as she was, which was curious. She could understand someone wanting to spirit her away, it wouldn't be the first time it had happened, but alongside normal humans? What could the point of that be?

As she neared the pair, she was even more surprised. She had never been good at judging age based on appearance, she herself was many millenia old, and even those without her level of gene-engineering could live hundreds of years without visibly aging. Still, she got the feeling that they were both relatively young. How young was beyond her, but really there were few in the Imperium that wouldn't be children in her eyes. "Hail," Roboute called out, raising a massive gauntlet in greeting. "I gather we find ourselves in similar circumstances. We should stick together, this world is unknown to me and there's safety in numbers." Not that she was necessarily worried about herself, but neither of these humans had the arms or armor she did.

InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ann {3}

Postby Anne Gable » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:30 pm

αռռ αρρℓєвℓσσм
Female|21|Variant|Halfling|DnD|oc||Tags: Finral

Listening to his words, Ann was uncertain if he was from somewhere around here or not. He was definitely disoriented though. She sighed when he asked her the same question. “Determining why I would be here to begin with. It doesn’t do me any good to know where I’m standing. And like a flower among the stars, my home is not here either.” Ann walked around the bushes, to the side where the human was standing. “Don’t mind me though, I won’t interrupt your pondering.
Last edited by Anne Gable on Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 4

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:04 pm

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: Ann

Finral paused as the stranger in the bush revealed herself, and that was definitely a Charmy sized person rather than a child. He couldn't see a grimoire on her anywhere though, which was strage., But she didn't seem worried about it. Did she not have one?

"What's your name?" He asked, since she clearly didn't know where they were either. "I'm Finral."
Last edited by wildflower woods on Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jin Guangyao [4]

Postby Zaperrex » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:58 am

Jin Guangyao | Male | Variant | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Tags: Ben Tennyson, Roboute Guilliman
Jin Guangyao was no stranger to people towering over him—many of the cultivators he knew were of exceptional height—but the woman who emerged from the trees made the likes of Nie Mingjue look like children. Frankly, her height seemed inhuman, and he quietly reassessed the bizarreness of his current situation.

Judging the woman to be his elder and likely some type of military officer, he bowed respectfully. "Certainly. This one is Jin Guangyao of the Lanling Jin Clan, and this is Ben. May we know your name? And... can you clarify what you meant by 'this world?' I'm afraid I do not quite understand." Had they slipped into some type of dream or illusion realm, something of that nature? That would explain how they'd all appeared here. It seemed a bit fantastical, even for a cultivator like him, but there were rare creatures and objects said to cause such effects.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:46 am

"I am Roboute Guilliman," the primarch said, "Primarch of the Thirteenth Legion, High Lord of Holy Terra, Fourth daughter of the Emperor of Man. Well met, Jin Guangyao of Lanling Jin." She didn't return the bow, it wasn't appropriate from someone of her station, but she did incline her head respectfully in acknowledgement of the man's respect. "As to where we are," she continued, "This is not the Imperial Palace, where I last remember being, nor I assume is it where you last were before losing consciousness. We have been taken, though means arcane or otherwise unknown to me, to this planet, though I couldn't guess as to why, or even where in the galaxy we are." She didn't want to say it, but it was still hanging in the back of her mind: why would whoever was behind this phenomenon take her, a Primarch, and these, two unremarkable humans? If they could truly take anyone, why not the other High Lords, or even what few of her brothers and sisters still lived? Not to disparage the men standing before her, but they were clearly just human, not very significant in the grand scheme of things.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:40 am

Dawn Brock | Sunny | Scream | 21 | Variant | Tagged: Agent Kinsley

((Dawn/Sunny/Scream))

The lady--the cracked glass that would be no good for an Other to fill--turned and spoke to Scream as if yellow humanoids that spoke in plural were normal. Dawn might not exactly have a good understanding of what is normal since she saw things--oh and speaking of, a Watcher materialized in the shade of a tree, and Scream resolutely did not look at it--but Scream was very familiar with humans seeing them and running away. Why wasn't The Lady--oh, Agent Kinsley--running away? Humans were scared of them. They knew Scream was their predator and would eat them. Agent Kinsley was a dull molar, and yet she behaved like a sharp fang. Almost like....almost like Mother, but Mother was cruel, horribly cruel for the thrill of it, and Kinsley seemed nice. Dawn wasn't sure what to do now. Sunny decided they could eat Kinsley if it came down to it.

"I dunno. You don't have an Other, but...We are Scream. What is a pocket dimension? Is it like another planet?" They said and asked, looking around, keeping watch of everywhere but where the Watcher was under a tree.

((Edit: So sorry for taking so long!

Note: Dawn has three common hallucinations; Watchers (shadow people, a common visual hallucination. They usually just watch her, hence the name) The Eye Unstuck From Time (a giant geometric design that vaguely resembles an eye, usually appearing behind whatever Dawn is looking at, spread out over the background, or covering the sky) and auditory hallucinations. For her auditory hallucinations there is only one common trait. When they talk about people betraying her or blame her for ‘betraying’ others, it sounds like an older woman’s voice, similar to ‘Mother’, Dawn’s birth mother. The other voices sound like any type of person and usually just call Dawn a terrible person. Dawn doesn’t have command hallucinations (aka the type that tells the patient to do things).

Schizo-type disorders aren’t well understood or portrayed accurately in most media. I’m trying to do it justice while also not being too dark.))
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kinsley {3} ~ Ann {4}

Postby Anne Gable » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:55 am

𝔸𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪
Female|20|Time Variance Authority||Tags: Scream

"Pocket dimensions are pretty much the storage space of the universe. Some of them are big enough to hold planets while others can hold as much as a small room. Though this could be something other than a pocket dimension.” Agent Kinsley formally answered, trying to keep the explanation simple. Hopefully it would satisfy them. She knew nothing more should be said about the predicament. Even the smallest piece of information could be used to an advantage, unfortunately.

As for their name, she was merely glad it was short and easy to pronounce. “Nice to meet you, Scream.” A distinctly odd thought came to her mind when she said that. I scream, you scream. We all scream for ice cream. Brynlee knew what ice cream was, of course. But she had never tried the dessert before and couldn’t fathom when or why she learned that phrase. It made very little sense, that was certain. Maybe her mind was playing tricks with her.

In any case, getting to know Scream better would be a good idea. Though using her CAKE would likely raise some questions. Well, she did want to figure this out herself anyways. “Do you and your...Other have a symbiotic relationship, Scream?

αռռ αρρℓєвℓσσм
Female|21|Variant|Halfling|DnD|oc||Tags: Finral

Ann was determined to not mention her name, until the human surprisingly gave his name. If Finral was his real name, of course. But she wanted to introduce herself. None of her current associates used her name when talking to her, and it had been a while since anyone had asked her for it. If he turned out to be something other than human, she was sure she could handle it.

My name is Ann Applebloom, pleased to meet you.” Her 5th great grandmother was very clear that her first name was pronounced “en” and not “an”, which was why she always uttered it like her. And since he didn’t mention any of his achievements, she didn’t want to seem rude and announce her own.

Looking at Finral, Ann noticed something or rather, she noticed a lack of something. He didn’t appear to be armed with any weapons. That could mean he was robbed...or he was some sort of assassin. Finral did have a cow’s skull on the mantle he was wearing. “Or should I not be pleased to meet you? Who do you work for, Finral?

There was also the chance he did have magic, Ann knew that. But that didn’t explain the absence of weapons. Most people didn’t want to indirectly show off their magical ability to strangers. Although having only the hilt of a sword would probably raise some questions too. At least she could make up a story that a monster broke it or something.
Last edited by Anne Gable on Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 5

Postby wildflower woods » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:48 am

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: Ann

Maybe he should have given his surname too, but surnames weren't something his squad really bothered with, not when several of them didn't really have surnames. Ann sounded nice, but her question caught him off guard. He wasn't used to people asking who he worked for, the robe made it obvious.

"I'm a Magic Knight," he explained "a Black Bull, to be specific. We protect people," but An hadn't asked what he did, she'd asked who he worked for. The immediate answer that sprung to mind was his captain, but that wasn't exactly right. "I guess you could say I work for the king," he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He didn't really think about the chain of command beyond his squad. "why, who do you work for?"

Ann had the hilt of a sword on her, he noticed, and what was probably some sort of musical instrument. Did she not have magic at all then? It would explain the lack of grimoire, he supposed. Hopefully, she didn't ask about his magic. That wasn't a question he really wanted to answer.
Last edited by wildflower woods on Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jin Guangyao [5]

Postby Zaperrex » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:52 pm

Jin Guangyao | Male | Variant | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Tags: Roboute Guilliman, Ben Tennyson
Primarch of the Thirteenth Legion did sound like a military position, but the titles otherwise meant little to him until she reached the last one. Ah, so a princess. Jin Guangyao did study some etiquette as a child, but even then, etiquette towards royalty had never been a focus. The cultivation world lay largely out of the Emperor's influence, and so, it was irrelevant to him and his goals. Even if he had known more, there was a good chance that it wouldn't apply to a completely foreign culture.

As for the rest of her explanation, he gleaned that that she believed they were from different worlds entirely, but otherwise didn't know more than the rest of them. "Many of these concepts are new to me, but I believe I get the general idea. Thanking your highness for her explanation. Seeing that we've already come across each other in this short time, I think it could be fruitful to search for more people in our situation. Either that, or it may be prudent to search for a water source, seeing that none of us know how far we are from civilization."
Last edited by Zaperrex on Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:33 pm

"I suppose that would be prudent," Roboute said, not having thought of that particular snag until now. She could go for a long while without food, water, or rest, but these men would definitely need to find sustenance if they were to stay here for any length of time. "It is my hope that we'll be off this planet before that becomes an issue, but I am also not accustomed to the needs of normal humans." Even as a child on Macragge, she required less to sustain life than everyone around her, and it had been some thousand years since then. Most of her time was spent in the company of Astartes who were as hardy as she or Terran Nobles who were used to having their needs met. "I cannnot hear any water nearby, running or otherwise," she said, "but I can sense other beings in our vicinity. Human, and... something else." The servos of the Primarch's bolter gauntlet whined as she clenched her fist, her eyes scanning the trees. It wasn't a scent she recognized, but the way it intermingled with the scent of a human worried her. "Follow me," she said, "and stay close. If you have a weapon, keep it close to hand. There are Xenos in these woods, I am sure of it. We may be walking into a trap." With her other hand, Roboute drew her blade, the massive golden sword blazing with holy fire as it left its scabbard. The Primarch set off into the woods, following the scent of the alien.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me