Agents of Avengers RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Agents of Avengers RP (Open and Accepting)

Postby Crossflare » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Victor Creed/Sabretooth. Location: Inside the base. Open for interaction.

Victor had already parked his truck and had only stopped once to make sure his vehicle locked before heading inside the base, He wasn't exactly in a great mood and seemed to have sleep deprived look on his face as he walked into the building. He muttering something about a pet fox and a dog keeping him up all night. He had taken out a cellphone and was scrolling through a list of notes he had written in the notes feature of his phone to see if he had written down anything the day before at the moment.

Qirrih Eshren. Location: Inside the base talking out loud instead of in his head. Open for interaction

Eshren let out squawk he had at some point quietly walked into the base wearing a very traditional set of his species armor. Which made him look like some kind of armored Dungeons and dragons character as it was accented with golden feathers on the helmet but perfectly fit his body. " Humans are strange" He said he still didn't fully understand human culture, though he was actively trying to figure out where he needed to go in the base at the moment.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:37 pm

Up in his quarters he climbed out of the shower and towel dried his hair before making his way to his room, once there he got dressed, then locked up, leaving his quarters, he went and grabbed Marie and they headed down the hall. Sniffing the air he smelled Victor and growled under his breath before smiling reassuringly at Marie. "C'mon kid lets get you some food." He said and headed towards the mess hall.

Marie nodded and followed Logan, staying close after the growl.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:32 pm

Victor Creed/Sabretooth

Victor yawned after he found that there was absolutely no notes from the day before, on his phone, he was smelling a variety of different scents the one closest to him was Eshren who smelled like a strong mix bird feathers and various kinds of fruit it was quite over powering for someone with the same heightened sense of smell Victor had and he found himself literally covering his nose with his right hand and holding the phone in other. "Something stinks like old fruit juice" He muttered deciding to walk away from the large bird alien and head down the hall to get away from the strong smell.

Qirrih Eshren

Eshren coincidentally was headed the same way but maintaining distance as he very much understood he needed to shower since his feathers needed a good cleaning as they looked quite dull in color instead of a usual vibrant color. He of course let out a loud squawk which was normal for his species as they tended to vocalize at random.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Logan and Marie headed into the training room, Logan spotting Victor on his way there, He wondered what the Furball was up to. If he was going the same direction. Either way he kept Marie on the opposite side of Creed. He still had unresolved issues with the mutant. He smelled static charges that he identified with Storm, but she wasn't here, Who was here was a boy barely out of his teens.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:11 pm

Victor Creed

Victor spotted logan he wasn't looking to have any issues with him and was trying to stay out of trouble so he just stopped for moment checked his phone to see what his pets were up to using a live security camera he'd set up in his house to watch his home, Before continuing onto the training room which he'd planned to go to anyway.

Qirrih Eshren

Eshren took the opportunity to walk past Victor Squawking loudly at him in rather aggressive tone and headed to the training room and seemed to start singing some random song in a language that wasn't found on earth. He was most definitely a strange creature who clearly loved to sing.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:09 am

Razzle Dazzle
@ Lincoln Campbell | Location: Max didn’t know that huge circle Captain America carries around had a base. Good for him!
OOC: Is Daisy here or is he here alone?

Maximo followed Lincoln in silence. “Why are you nervous? Are you off to fight bad guys or somethin’?” Max barked. The silence was starting to bug him. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were aliens here, this place looks like the perfect spawning grounds.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:32 am

((Daisy would be here, In the training gym that is.))

"Other then Daisy and Agent Coulson I don't know anybody here." Lincoln said to Max, Then once he entered the gym he calmed considerably seeing Daisy.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:28 am

Uma Hook wrote:((Daisy would be here, In the training gym that is.))

"Other then Daisy and Agent Coulson I don't know anybody here." Lincoln said to Max, Then once he entered the gym he calmed considerably seeing Daisy.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:12 pm

Not attempting to grave dig but letting those who used to rp here know that I've started a new rp similar to this one, Hopefully you are active Here's a link. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4758245
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me