The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Olivia/daughter of Oliver Queen/Spectre and Felicity smoak/Location Morgue Entrance /possessed by an entity called Lady Spectre/Tags Nobody/Lady Spectre in control~ I walked through the hallway of the morgue. I could feel Olivia trying to break the control over me. I ignored her. "You belong to me Oliver." I said to Olivia in my head. "You can't control me." I said to Olivia. I destroyed the doorway entrance. I was enjoying this. I was happy with my host.

Joey/Son of John Constantine/Location outside the graveyard/Olivia's best friend/Tag-Nobody~ I left the graveyard and Olivia's grave. I missed her everyday. Olivia was the only friend I had, she used magic like myself, she was especially good with her weapon magic her favorite of her weapon magic was a bow and arrow.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:47 pm

Theo and Carson unpacked in their new rooms

Carson throws a pair of socks at his sister. "Why do your socks always end up with my stuff?" he asked annoyed. "Like seriously every time."

Theo grinned. "Nah I put those in there on purpose." she laughed ducking as he throws something else at her. she sticks her tongue out at him.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:22 pm

(Anybody want to run into Lady Spectre/Olivia Queen or Joey Constantine they are opened)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ i

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:49 pm

there was a short comic series that crossed them over with the main universe, but even that was a bit weird and involved dimension-hopping lol. I don't really know anything abt the HBO series since from what I've heard it doesn't have that much to do with the original comic anyway so I haven't really been interested tbh }

𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖
───────────────────
"Vigil" // female // 19 // Anti-Hero // tagged; open

Walking down the street in her beat-up navy blue sweater and ratty black jeans, Billie Blake looked like an average civilian - and that was the way she preferred it. Close to the ground, inconspicuous, always able to keep an eye out for suspicious goings-on without drawing attention to herself. Dark circles under her eyes spoke of a tiring lifestyle, but no-one with a sane head on their shoulders was very liable to guess the nature of said lifestyle correctly. This wasn't any feat of masterful disguise, though; even before she'd taken up crime-fighting, being a runaway had meant her life was pretty chaotic anyway. Weary from a long night of patrolling for petty criminals, looking for leads back to something bigger and never finding any, Billie trotted down the city sidewalks with her dog keeping calmly in stride with her, ears swiveling and nose twitching at the myriad of urban scents and sounds around him but never attempting to pull away. In contrast to his owner, Hal was extraordinarily well-behaved, though they both shared a strong protective instinct, and Billie knew he would defend her to the death. In humans, such a bond of loyalty was incredibly rare, something she'd never really shared with anybody. Even her adoptive family she'd run away from, leaving what she imagined to be a sizable rift between herself and the rest of them. She shook out those thoughts, despite her mind being muddled by tiredness, not yet with the saving grace of a coffee buzz to keep her steady.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:34 am

[I've got Novella - daughter of Aquaman - and James - son of batman and batgirl but I need to finish their forms]
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:37 pm

(Lokison send Novella to Joey so we start the ship of Joey X Novella. I'm cool with Novella crushing on Joey. Joey is outside the graveyard.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:44 pm

(All of my characters are open. Depending where other characters are/will end up, then I can send a character someone's way.)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:16 pm

@Consulting_Angel - since Raiden and Billie are both just wandering the streets, it could be easy for them to run into each other if you'd like?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:49 am

Novella had left the bustling polluted atmosphere of the city and was now in the outskirts. It was still polluted but less hectic. Remind me why we left Atlantis? Whispered a gravely voice from the girls shoulder. A small yellow crab crawled out of Nove's hood and stopped on her shoulder. The blonde haired atlantian turned to face the crustacean who was tapping his pinches. She sighed and rolled her eyes before replying "Papa said I had to see where he grew up and learn the ways of humans. I didn't ask you to come." The crab blinked and snapped a pincher at her. If you think I'm going to let our future queen live in this alien and disgusting world than you don't know me at all. Novella giggled when the crustacean went into a mood." Oh Crusty, your such a loyal and caring friend."
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:16 pm

Joey~ I accidentally bumped into a girl(Novella). “Sorry about that.” I said to Novella. I could tell she wasn’t a demon. “Who are you.” I asked the girl(Novella)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me