๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby lotus-eater. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:27 am

๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™๐™‚๐™Š๐™ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™„
โ–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–œ
tags;none|mentions;none|explosion|15
male|bi-romantic, heterosexual

โ–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–Ÿ

katsuki didn't mind buses or trips. fluttering his eye's open, he was met with a view of the camp that they have arrived at. the camp looked big, there was a field for training, an outdoor cafeteria, and the cabins. his face slowly transitioned into katsuki's infamous scowl. his brows naturally furrowed down, creating an annoyed look. getting up from his seat, which was located at the very back of the bus. naturally, not many wanted to sit next to the blonde. he didn't care- if anything, he liked the fact no one sat next to him. the air was nice and cool, not too hot and not too warm. it was just right. a small breeze flew through the air, creating katsuki to shiver slightly. slinging his bag over his shoulder barbarically, he took out the slip from his pocket. the paper was slightly crinkled and torn. cabin 4. he let out a small huff. walking to his cabin, he walked up the stairs of the rather cozy cabin. he didn't really have an opinion over the cabin, he just saw it as a building in which he sleeps in. throwing his bag onto the floor near his bed, he took his jacket off, leaving him exposed with his plain black tank top before heading out. he knew everyone was heading towards the training grounds. the walk there took no longer than 5 minutes, the cabins were pretty close to the training grounds. already, he saw students flocking the area. he mostly saw female though. he didn't really care, to him they were opponents and easy competition. he didn't want to go up to anyone, so instead. he found a nice area near the grounds, before shoving his hands into his pockets looking around.
lotus-eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby Ice_The_Random » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:N/A| Location:Training Grounds {Mentioned in intro as location}
Shaking her head as her hearing finally returned to normal, the young female finally pushed off the railing with a huff. Yuki merely stretched her limbs, her tail flicking once again as her ears swiveled about to each noise. Her dark blue tank top and dark jean combo gave her the slightly uncaring vibe as she picked up her duffel bag.
"Here we go," she thought, her golden orbs scanning each student, "I guess I have to give this my all, too."
She reached into her pockets, pulling out her phone only to pop the back of the case off, revealing the paper with her cabin number and placing her phone into her backpack. The white haired girl shook her head, placing it in her pocket before sauntering off to the training ground proper with duffel bag in hand.
"I can read the stupid paper later," she muttered under her breath, keeping on alert in order to stay calm, "After all, it's just a building. I can sleep in a tree if it comes to that."
Upon reaching the training grounds, she placed her duffel bag beside her, leaning against a tree. The fox eared teen's eyes seemed to glance at nearly everyone before she closed them to listen to her surroundings.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro - 3

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

She was determined, he'd give her although the reasoning she gave caused the boy to scoff. It was a good thing he wouldn't need to lay a finger on her with how his quirk worked. Actually, depending on the weapon, he was more than fine keeping his distance from his opponents. It oddly amused him that her reasoning was such though. Crossing his arms over his chest, Yoshiro allowed a faint smirk to cross his lips, a sign that his own confidence was showing through. "Is that really you reasoning?" he fired back. Of course he knew it was just a saying, but still he found it hard to make such a statement knowing that not all quirks needed to be up close and personal with another to be effective. Perhaps that was how her own quirk worked. It was possible she could zone him out, but he too could do the same. In some ways it was beneficial that his quirk could be used for both long and short range though he still struggled with certain aspects of it. Switching weapons took much longer than he'd like it to given the cool down and activation times. It was something he figured he could decrease the move skilled he became at using it. For now he would have to put up with what his body was capable of doing as of now. "I'm sure there are others who think I wouldn't be able to lay a hand on them either." As much as he appreciated the confidence she had, he did feel it necessary to point out that the same reason could be used by just about anyone that was confident in themselves and their abilities. He'd be lying if the same didn't apply to him.

Hearing the conversation shift to the entrance exam and his quirk, the teen gave a quirk of his brow. She was quick to ask about his quirk, but not even share hers. Perhaps she was trying to gave an advantage over him by asking for such information. As innocent as she seemed, he knew those kinds of people could be the most dangerous and the the ones he'd have to watch out the most for. Even so he never had let such things hold him back in the past. He had to be confident in himself and believe that even if it did put him at a disadvantage that. Besides, talking about himself never had been much of an issue for him anyways. How would he start though? He supposed his quirk wasn't all too hard to grasp its concept albeit it was a bit strange. Some even had told him that it was an unfitting quirk for someone who wished to become a hero. Maybe it was because of the Hero Killer that ran around using a sword that they thought a weapon based quirk was more villainous. Those things never bothered him though. His personality never helped steer people's opinions either. Now wasn't the time to think of such things though. Letting such things cloud his mind would only distract him. Lifting a hand from his chest, he quickly ran his fingers through his messy hair in attempt to clear his mind before speaking. "My quirk is known as arsenal. Basically, I can use various parts of my body to create different types of weapons from swords to guns to whips. You name it, I can probably transform into it," he finally replied as he slipped his fingers from his hair.

He was about to ask what kind of quirk she had, but her next question came all too quickly for him to do so and it caught him a bit off guard. Blinking a few times to process the question, Yoshiro gave an annoyed grunt. He never had been fond of people asking about his personality. For one, he wasn't sure how to even describe himself. Surely that was something most people struggled with, right? "You can think of me however you want. I don't really care," he muttered. If she really could deal with whatever then she could prove it to him though he really had no intentions of truly getting along with Haru. He wasn't even sure why he was putting up with her right now. It was wasting his time. Allowing his eyes to flicker around the training grounds, Yoshiro couldn't spot anyone else that looked interesting enough to partner with. He might as well just get it over with then. Unzipping his jacket, he shrugged it off and tossed it onto the ground. Now with his arms mostly exposed he would have some place to activate his quirk. Glancing back at Haru, he wrinkled his nose slightly. "If you really want to partner with me then let's get this over with."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

สœแด€ส€แดœ-4 แด€ส™แด-3

Postby divinity. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 pm

โ˜ผx๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐” !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ 1-a student. 15. female. flicker. form
xxxtagged yoshiro . location training grounds .
xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. ]

haru jerked her brow up at his statement. she let out a small giggle. "yeah, they could say that. but i mean it," she stated, a small smirk printed on her face. at this point, she was flooding with confidence. she didn't know where it came from- but it was better than her drowning in self-pity and guilt. looking back up at the taller male, "they could think what they want, yoshiro-kun," she said, crossing her own arms, mimicking his stance. "but i know you wont." she chimed. in a way she sounded cocky and arrogant, but it was rather fun in her opinion. she never really gets the chance to be cocky and boast about her abilities- even in this situation she isn't boasting. haru never found a reason to boast about her abilities, sure she was fast and could disintegrate anything- but that was it. she didn't know how to use it as much as other people knew how to use their own quirks. bringing a hand up to her cheek, she let it stay there before looking back at the training grounds. haru was rather strong physically was well, so maybe she'll have to push him. maybe carry him? looking back at yoshiro. no. he was too tall to carry. letting out an interal sigh, she shook her head. she'll figure something out.

haru looked back up at yoshiro. now that he brought up his quirk, she was interested. how many times can he switch his weapon? was it hard to switch? did it hurt??? maybe his quirk worked from a long distance.. a long distance! that was it! haru let out a big grin. "i think your quirk is really cool, yoshiro-kun!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. her hands were clenched and near her chest. if someone were to be staring at her from afar- she'd definitely be mistaken for a child-even worse an overgrown toddler. she was definitely one to admire other quirks than her own. she would tell yoshiro information about her quirk, but it'd be better if she showed it through the battle. a small content smile appeared onto her small face. she knew she'd want to stick with yoshiro for a while. he'd probably try and shake or shoo her away, but with haru- things like that didn't work. someone would really need to hurt haru emotionally for her to stay away.

jumping back into reality, she heard what yoshiro had to say. he had agreed to become her partner. this alone sent haru over the moon. letting out a small gasp, which transitioned into a satisfied giggle. "i knew you'd say yes!" she stated happily, the biggest grin plastered on haru's face. "you can't say no to me!" she said, pointing at herself. giggling silently. she rolled her sleeves up to her shoulders. "don't hold back" she said. walking over to the opposite side of the field. she hopped in her place. her eyes scanned the field. she would definitely go in for the back attack. "and start!" she shouts loud enough for yoshiro to hear. letting the sun warm haru a bit, she closed her eyes and flashed the boy a grin before disappearing. it didn't take long for haru to appear once more, thank god for flicker. maybe she'd play around with him for a bit. jumping high enough to reach his ear, "think you can keep up with me?" she whispered, tapping his shoulder before flickering in front of him. "i don't think you can!" she teased, flickering to the complexity opposite side of the field. she loved to play around with her quirk. it was a little hobby of her's to play around with her opponent before she did anything drastic. she didn't want to disintegrate yoshiro's arm off, so she would only activate her quirk when she needs to.

"lets go, lets go, lets go yoshiro!" she cheered. she let out a small cheeky giggle, before flickering around the field. she didn't want to waste energy. flickering to where she was before, she panted lightly. haru stayed where the sun hit her, enjoying the warm sensation given to her. she would have to stay in the place she was to get a bit more energy she needed to fight yoshiro. the more the merrier.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”x๐€๐๐Ž ๐€๐’๐€๐Ž !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter in villain hideout . ]
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"inked" | 001

Postby Kveykva » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Inked In" | 24 | Male | Tattoo | Villain | Tags: the hideout gang
    โ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šโž
The young, pale haired villain leaned against the bar in the hideout, uncharacteristically quiet while the other three discussed a potential plan to attack. He idly tapped his fingers on the polished wood, noting how Natsumi seemed to take charge. Susumu found a smile tugging at the corner of his lips, especially when the youngest of their crew, Abo, coined the idea of scouting out the hero camp himself. "Good to see you kids taking some initiative for once." He crowed. His unbuttoned coat hung loosely from his shoulders, leaving nothing but the bare skin of his chest exposed. An arsenal of dangerous weapons were inked into his skin, though this was a common sight for anyone who knew Susumu personally. He never went anywhere unarmed. "Scouting ahead keeps you from getting caught," He spoke with a smug charisma, but as far as he knew, he had more experience as a villain than anyone else here. His word counted for something, or it should. Susumu pushed himself up from the counter with sway in his step, downing the remainder of his whiskey before turning to the rest of the gang. "I'd love the chance to score the front page again, so you kids can count me in on this little stunt of yours." He pressed the palm of his hand to the ribs on his left side for a full thirty seconds, activating his quirk and pulling a switchblade from his side.

"But there's a lot more to the kidnapping business than snag and bag, especially with what quirks we have to work with. So let's talk." Susumu idly twirled the blade in his fingers, leaning back on the counter now that he had everyone's attention. "Forcefields, poison gas, werewolf," he pointed to each of the three other villains before jabbing a thumb to his chest. "and concealed support. We could do a kidnapping, sure, or we could go bigger. Make better use of our quirks. Tear a hole in UA's reputation so big that it'll go down in history." He spread his arms for effect. His criminal youth twisted Susumu's moral compass until it pointed right towards hell. He might have started as a cash mule, but now nothing was too far for him. "Trap those next-gen heroes in a little bubble of poison and let loose a howling beast to tear through the rest? Let the pros tasked with protecting them watch helplessly from the sidelines?" He cackled and gripped the sharp end of the switchblade in his hand, his palm leaking black blood--the result of his ink quirk. "Know your strengths and work towards them, but don't back yourself into a corner playing it safe. Now," He set the blade aside and cocked his head, wearing a cheeky, mad grin. "how's that for a counter offer? No doubt we need to plan further on either route, and even if we do attack over kidnap, head on isn't an option. That would be careless and stupid."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:11 pm

|Shiro Usagi|

Shiro was one of the last people to get off the bus, her face glued to the screen in her hands. It had been a recommendation not to bring any electronics but recommendations were basically useless when it came to Usagi. She took her time getting off the bus, earning a side glare from the driver which she wholly ignored. When she finally stepped into the outside world, and the bus doors promptly shut behind her, she heaved a heavy sigh. The whole outdoors thing wasnโ€™t Usagiโ€™s cup of tea. Why freeze in the wind while being assaulted by bugs when you could sit inside enjoying some AC? She could never understand what made people absolutely love the outdoors but she just wasnโ€™t one of those people.

It took a good five minutes of Shiro just standing in place before she looked up from her game. She had finally gotten a game over, which meant it was time for this new game to begin. Level 1: find the cabin. She looked at the sheet of paper she had recieved not long after the entrance exams and scanned it for her cabin number. She had cabin number three and she had a roommate. Usagi was fine with roommates so long as they werenโ€™t too annoying. She could deal with most types of people but the truly annoying ones were the people who never stopped talking. As long as she didnโ€™t get that kind of roommate she would be fine. She walked over to her assigned cabin with her backpack slung over one shoulder. It was all the luggage she needed as she didnโ€™t own much other than a few handheld gaming consoles, clothes, and other necessities. She didnโ€™t have more than 3 outfits, preferring simple, casual clothes to get through the days. It was convenient since all she had needed for the trip was the single backpack.

When Usagi reaches her cabin she opened the door and was greeted with a classic cabin smell. She scrunched her nose and made her way inside. It was a decent place considering it was a cabin, but Usagi still frowned at the sight of it. There was an important lack of any open outlets as far as she could see, and there wasnโ€™t a TV either. She tried to ignore the distinct problems with the place as she headed up stairs. She had been prepared for this very situation, not all was lost. Usagi soon noticed that her roommate had clearly already chosen a bed which was fine with her. Usagi placed her backpack on the bed closet to the stairs and sat down on it. She was debating whether or not she should go to the training grounds. It would probably be fun but there was also a chance it would be boring and she would miss out on precious game time. She wondered for a good while but eventually made up her mind to go.

โ€Heh, time to show those clowns whose boss around here.โ€ With her mind made up, she soon switched to her โ€œheroโ€ mode. Usagi stood from her bed then stretched a little as a smirk started to appear on her face. When she was ready she ran down the stairs, skipping the last 5 and landing cleanly at the bottom of the staircase. She quickly opened the door and jogged over to the training grounds. She arrived to see that some people had already started forming pairs. This gave her all the information she needed as she scanned the other students for a potential partner. She wasnโ€™t sure who to pick though. It neeeded to at least be someone who looked to be a decent challenge. She had one hand on her hip and the other rested above her eyes as she looked for a partner.

She was starting to get impatient, she didnโ€™t see many people who looked like much. Maybe being top dog wouldnโ€™t be as hard as she thought. Then, she spotted someone that caught her interest. They didnโ€™t look like they planned to participate but Shiro wasnโ€™t going to let them escape that easily. โ€Hey you!โ€ she called to them then ran straight towards them. He seemed to be the quiet type upon first inspection but that only meant he was hiding something. When she was close enough she wasted no time trying to grab his hand and drag him closer to the training grounds. โ€You and me. Letโ€™s do a quick spar.โ€ Shiro had a big grin on her face as she tried to persuade the other student to join her. She didnโ€™t know his name or his quirk since she wasnโ€™t paying much attention during entrance exams. It didnโ€™t matter though as she wanted to make her presence known as soon as possible and this was the perfect way to start.

|Giro Sentoki|

Giro stayed relatively quiet during the whole conversation about kidnapping. He wasnโ€™t all that interested personally but since everyone else seemed willing to do it, he didnโ€™t think his opinion mattered much at this point. Giro just sat in his corner and listened. He sat with his arms on his knees and his head resting on his arms. The only input he gave was the occasional grunt of approval or a quiet chuckle of pity. Given his size, there wasnโ€™t much he could do until they actually went to start the kidnapping. He may have been able to help scout at night since he could make his thrusters pretty quiet, though their red flare against a black sky would destroy any notion of stealth once someone looked up. However, he could easily grab a kid in his oversized hands and fly away with them if needed, though he didnโ€™t approve of the torture. It seemed to him that torture was a little too close to bullying and that never sat right with him. For now it seemed that torture was only a passing suggestion so he didnโ€™t do anything about it.

He went over the plan in his mind for awhile until he realized the conversation seemed to be wrapping up. Whatever was decided, Giro would make sure to help. As weird as some of these guys were they were the only group that let him in without immediately scoffing at the sight of him. He owed them a decent debt and he wanted to be as useful as possible. Besides, at this rate he would be stuck in the wall after sitting against it for so long doing nothing. Giro grunted and put up a thumbs up to signal he was willing to help. He stayed quiet though, uninterested in actually adding any input, the ideas so far were perfectly fine to him.
Last edited by Timoria on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` kimiko 002 & kurohime 001

Postby `kosmic » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:40 pm

xxx( โœฆ ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐€๐Œ๐„๐“๐’๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. class 1-A student & LOC. training grounds & TAGS. bonnie & WORD COUNT. 749
      xxthe blue-haired girl didn't move far from the spot, deciding to stay right where she was. it was clear she wouldn't be getting over her sudden nerved anytime soon, so she figured she would wait it out instead. she hoped that maybe after the training or whatever they were about to do, her confidence would come back. perhaps she just needed to wake up, or to get her adrenaline pumping. though, her aggressive-competitor mode probably wasn't the best first impression for the strangers she would be spending the next four years with. kimiko turned into an entirely new person whenever thrown into a competition or activity, her aggressive and cocky nature becoming more dominant. it was hard for even her to entirely understand, but it got her places so she couldn't complain. she just hoped it wouldn't scare her classmates away, or make them look at her differently. when it came to things outside of competitions, miko was normally pretty sweet and outgoing, loving the presence of others. she could make friends fairly easy if she wanted to, but still chose to keep her circle small. either way, kimiko was usually nice to everybody she met, no matter the circumstances. now, that doesn't mean she isn't afraid to put someone in their place if needed.

xxbefore she could overthink things any further, a somewhat familiar voice broke her train of thought. she blinked her brown eyes before turning her head slightly to look at the source - one of her classmates. "hi, bonnie," she greeted in a gentle tone, offering a small smile as well to the other girl. the two of them had only met briefly before coming here, having also known her from the entrance exams. they knew one another as far as first-name basis went, so that was good enough. with a familiar face around her, kimiko felt slightly better about all this. now, to address the second part of her question. ametsuchi found herself rubbing at the back of her neck slightly, flickering her gaze away from the girl beside her and back toward other students. "I'm fine, just a little... nervous I suppose," she finally answered, her voice low enough for just the two of them. nervousness wasn't something that came easy for the wind manipulator, she has always been spunky and first to do everything, not caring what others think of her. for some reason though, things were different here and she couldn't quite understand why. miko assumed it would pass soon; she would return to her bubbly self in no time at all.

xx"what about you, are you doing okay?" she then asked, figuring it wouldn't hurt to make sure the other girl was doing well. the two of them may have only interacted briefly before this, but already she felt the most close with her. that being said, if this activity just so happened to be a partner-based one, she'd likely pair up with bonnie if she didn't already have one. though, kimiko secretly hoped it wasn't a team-based activity, she never did well with those. she has always worked best when alone, preferring not to depend on others or risking things further. which was probably considered a weakness on her part, but miko still preferred independent work over teamwork. it was just the way she was raised, plus her quirk worked better that way. proceeding to the scan the area once more, she quickly noted how more and more students began to show - slowly but surely. though, miko's attention was quickly caught by two individuals in the middle of the training grounds - a girl who looked quite small and appeared to be "flickering" around and a male who had yet to do anything. it was just then a teacher had appeared and gave instructions of what the activity was to everyone in her general area.

xxfeeling a rush of excitement, miko suddenly felt very awake. she then turned back toward bonnie, giving another smile, "hey, wanna partner up? I promise I'll take it easy," she asked, a small giggle escaping her lips as she threw a playful wink in. it was just a simple sparring activity of staying in the boundary line, nothing too hard. kimiko only knew the other girl's quirk vaguely, but this was a good chance to get to know her better if anything. already, miko could feel her adrenaline pumping, the breeze beginning to accumulate around her body specifically. the faint wind out here would be perfect.

xxx( โ˜… ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐„๐ƒ๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. league of villains & LOC. the hideout & TAGS. the league & WORD COUNT. 804
      xxthe woman's shift had run late today - of course it had. this would've been okay on a normal day, except, she was expected somewhere else right now. she just hoped they wouldn't get mad with her about it, she was sure they'd understand. just in case, though, she made cups of coffee for everyone - just the way they liked it. placing all the hot, steaming to-go cups in a cup holder, kurohime was on her way. she said her goodbyes to her co-workers, juggling her bags and the cup holders in her arms and rushed out of the little coffee shop she worked at as a part-time barista. though, those same co-workers would have never guessed her side-job as a psychopathic villain. in normal, every-day life maeda managed to pass as a pretty young girl who claimed she was quirkless. she lived like a normal girl with friends and worked part-time, nothing was seriously wrong with her in their eyes. except, in the night, she was a completely different person. her whole demeanor and attitude changed into something far scarier. her judgements were clouded by paranoia, and she wrecked havoc for fun. the notorious ghost duchess was feared by many because of her mysterious quirk and her blood-lust nature. she was able to dodge the law and pro-heroes quite easily because of her unpredictable attacks as if it were a piece of cake, she was a force to not be reckoned with.

xxexcept, now, watching the purple-haired woman speed-walk down the street whilst struggling with the things she currently carried - nobody would have guessed. she simply blamed that on her quirk alone. whenever it was activated, her insanity-based personality came to surface. it was like an on-and-off switch or something. growing up, kurohime's quirk was both a blessing and a curse, everybody deemed it as villainous including her family - except her sister. her mother was a kind woman, but her father was a villain who left her life at a young age, breaking her mother's heart in the process. vowing not to follow his footsteps, she enrolled into U.A. that didn't last long though, for after her sister's brutal death, she grew bitter and joined the league in order to seek revenge. either way, her quirk had gotten to the point where it drove her into her own insanity and paranoia. every time it just got worse, but she didn't care anymore. which is precisely why she turns into a completely different person whenever its activated. outside of this though, kurohime is just a lovely yet clumsy woman getting through life barely who also happens to be a member of the league of villains. she's worked closely with them for years now, her entire loyalty-aspect going into them. several of the other members may find her annoying because of her personality, but that doesn't bother her.

xxspeaking of the league - thats exactly where she was headed. to their secret hideout that could use a lot of updates, but it got the job done. growing closer to the location, kurohime slowed down her pace and took a glance around just to make sure nobody was following her. her small heels clicked against the ground as walked, seeming to be echo off the walls. the woman hadn't bothered to change into her villain costume since she was already running late, so instead she was dressed in a short, jean skirt and a burgundy jumper. without even noticing, her white apron was still tied around her small waist. approaching the hideout, kiki took one final glance over her shoulder before pushing open the rusted door, trying to be as quiet as possible so she didn't interrupt anything. though, it was probably already too late for that. stepping inside and closing the door back up, kurohime crept further into the hideout, keeping her crimson-colored eyes forward. spotting her "companionships", kurohime forced a smile across her lips and came to a stop near the counter that both natsumi and abo were sitting on. "I-uh... come baring gifts," she finally spoke, her voice a little higher pitched for a woman her age, but was sweet nonetheless.

xxthe villain proceeded to set the cup holders onto the empty part of the counter, cups of coffee (or tea) specially made for anyone who wanted it. despite her oddball personality, kurohime knew everyone here like the back of her hand, including their taste in coffee or tea. realizing she still had her apron on, she quickly reached back and untied it, removing it and setting it down on the counter. "my shift ran late, again, sorry," she quickly apologized, a short laugh leaving her lips afterwards. she just hoped she hadn't missed anything important. probably not, though. the U.A. students were currently away at a camp so what could she possibly be missing?
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2]

Postby Mimu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:40 am

( โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ B O N N I E- P A R K E R ! ! )
    Female. 15. a-1 student. monster hands.
    tagged.Kimiko Ametuchi location. training grounds
    As Kimiko gave Bonnie a nice welcoming with her self giving a smile towards her too. Bonnie could accept on how nice she was, since they first met at the entrance exams. It was a hard for Bonnie at that time, since she didn't trust her own quirk with in her. She would all ways ask her father on 'how does he do it?' with his quirk like hers. But he all ways tells her, 'you'll work it out on your own'. Leaving Bonnie on her own, to find out how her quirk works with her. As she worked alone, to fight bags filled with sand, as she knocks them down with her quirk or even cutting them up. Bonnie knew her quirk allows her to have more strength than a normal human, in her arms.

Bonnie let out a little chuckle between them both, "I'm sure we all get nervous to show are quirks, i guess." Bonnie said back to Kimiko. Bonnie doesn't see herself becoming nervous about anything. As she makes her self work with her problems, making them go away as she beats them. With Kimikos question came rolling in, as Bonnie snapped out of her small thinking space. Moving on hand to the back of her neck, "I'm doing alright" she said with a smile, adding on "The trip here was a little bit boring, but i'm sure i can find some enjoyment when ever." Removing the hand behind her head, as she placed it on her hip, looking out into the training grounds to find more stuidents coming in and partnering up. Her eyes landed on a tall boy that looked grumpy with his spiky ash blonde hair. She didn't want to stare for too long, as she moved her eyes toward the teacher.

Listing to the teacher on what to do, she felt herself become hot and sweaty from the task they had to do. Bonnie knew Kimiko has a powerful quirk, but she doesn't think her own quirk is the best to fight with. Bonnie was snapped out again from her thoughts, as Kimiko asked her to partner up, adding on that she'll go easy on her. Bonnie felt some weights lift off her shoulder, as she nodded, accepting her request.

As Bonnie moved backwards, giving them space for them both. With Bonnie looking up, as she felt a small blow of wind hit her face. With a small smirk on her face, as she felt the warm black goo seep out of her skin, as they started to build around her arms. Soon her arms are more bigger, as they hit her pass her elbow, ripping her rolled up sleeves. "Ready?" Bonnie said, waiting for Kimiko to make the first move.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrycatxox » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Cloud Sohma

The girl quickly and quietly exited the bus along with the many others. Long day. she though to herself, looking around at the other students, and than her surroundings. Where was this camp exactly? Why the woods? Would they get lost? Hurt? Injured? Who knew. Whatever it was, she just prayed to herself no deaths would occur. No villians either, hopefully. She was tired and sick. She wanted to just.. go home. She shook her head. The others needed her. She needed to train.

Sky Lockeheart

The blonde yawned, looking over at Cloud. "You doing ok?" He ruffled her hair waiting for a reply. The girl seemed to nod, which made him relieved. "You know, this training is for the better. Tiring, yes but.. It will be for the better." He sighed, looking at her. "Just make sure you sleep properly.. ok?"
Purrycatxox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro - 4

Postby Ploegy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:40 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The more this girl talked, the more Yoshiro was regretting staying around her. At this rate it wouldn't be his quirk giving him a headache. If this was how the whole camp trip was going to go then this was going to be a painful experience for him. He really hoped this wasn't how things were going to be the whole time. If anything he hoped that his other classmates would be a little less annoying than this. He couldn't back out of this now. Sighing softly, he stayed silent as he listened to her praise his quirk. As much as he wanted to boast, he decided that showing any sort of thing around Haru would probably only make her want to stay around him for even longer. That was something he wished to avoid if possible. As soon as this exercise was over he wanted to try and get as far away as possible from her as he could. It'd be even more embarrassing if he were to lose to her in the process. That'd make it even more important to get away from her. One thing was for certain, he never took losing all that well and it would only be worse if it was to something like Haru. He'd never be able to forgive himself. Wrinkling his nose at the thought, he pushed the thought aside as he watched her begin to get excited of being able to take him on. Never before had he seen anyone react in such a manner upon being stuck with him. Most of the others he had gone to middle school with avoided him like the plague. It wasn't as if he didn't have friends, but he purposely kept to himself. Usually his competitiveness got in the way far too much. That was usually what scared people like Haru away in an instant. It seemed that she was quite different than those he had encountered in the past though.

Snapping back to reality, Yoshiro continued to stay quiet. He really had nothing to say in this situation and it seemed that she did enough talking for the two of them. That saved him from needing to put in the effort to say much. Scoffing softly as she told him not to hold back, he knew he couldn't promise that he wouldn't. With his quirk holding back was a necessity in a way. It was easy for him to make a weapon lethal and inflict fatal wounds. If he let that power out he'd be no better than the villains thus he had to Thus he always held back in order to keep others safe. He found ways to make his weapons powerful enough without being fatal though there were some weapons he still wasn't sure how to tone down though that mostly applied to the firearms than anything else. Either way, he knew he was already bound to hold back given the nature of his quirk, but she didn't have to know that. He could easily just lead her into believe that he couldn't create more powerful weapons. He'd come up with some excuse if she brought it up. For now he simply needed to focus. Watching her flicker away, Yoshiro gave a small quirk of his brow. Had he seen that right? Had she just teleported or something akin to it? His question was answered soon enough as she flickered to tap on his shoulder. Giving her a cold glare, the boy cursed softly under his breath proving that he clearly was annoyed. He couldn't let it get to his head though. He needed to keep a cool head if he wanted to stand a chance. He knew how his quirk struggled and against something like this it would definitely be difficult for him to hit her like she had stated before. He'd find a way though. He was determined.

Which weapon would best suit dealing with her though? That was something he needed to think over. A gun of sorts would probably be the best option, but it was one of the worst to start off with. He could always attempt something short ranged and try to get in on her. That seemed rather difficult given how she was moving about. One reckless move like that would spell trouble for him. This was one of the only times he put much thought into his fighting. Deciding on weapons for fights always was the most important move he could make given how much of a struggle it could be to switch to something new. After a few seconds longer, Yoshiro finally made up his mind on his first weapon choice. Without hesitation, the teen finally pushed himself forward with a determined glimmer in his dull colored eyes. As he neared Haru his left arm quickly shifted into a long whip and he lashed it out at the girl figuring that she would probably use her own quirk to get away. He was more than ready to turn himself around if that was where she truly did decide to go.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me