(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby nightmarixx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:08 pm

(Aries Stone)
Slytherin-17-Seventh Year-Tags; None
Aries slowly dozed off, as she watched outside the window, giving small soft snores.

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin-16-Sixth Year-Tags; Abby, Jaelyn
Julius winced as he saw someone else enter the carriage, seeing it was a girl with purple hair, he gave a small smile, but groaned as she suggested him and Abby were together. "No, you weren't interrupting anything." He muttered.
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗
    Slytherin - Fifteen - Fifth year - Hogwarts Train - Tags; Julius

Jaelyn smirked slightly, as the boy seemed annoyed. "Good. Because if you were planning on kissing or something, at least wait until we get to Hogwarts." She murmured and looked the boy up and down. "I'm Jaelyn by the way. Jaelyn Hutton. You are?"
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:23 pm

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin//16//Sixth Year//Tags; Abby, Jaelyn
Julius looked at her, give a small chuckle, along with a shrug. "Nice to meet you, I guess, I'm Julius Rod, a sixth year." He greeted. Julius looked back at the floor, suddenly anxious to say anything else.
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:28 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗

"Hm. I'm a fifth year." Jaelyn murmured, her gaze turning to Abby then to Julius. "Are you two dating?" She asked. "Oh. Wait. Sorry. That was probably a bit too personal."
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:31 pm

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin//16//Sixth Year//Tags; Abby, Jaelyn
Julius raised a brow, "You don't look like a fifth year, maybe like a seventh year." Julius coughed suddenly, "No, no, we aren't. We are best friends, that's all."
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:38 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗

Jaelyn shrugged. "Eh. Looks can be deceiving." She said. She may look intimidating, but Jaelyn's quite a sweetheart when you get to know her. "Ah. I see. Alright. You don't have to talk to me anymore. I know what I wanted too know."

lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 pm

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin//16//Sixth Year//Tags; Jaelyn
"That's true." He shrugged. Looking at her with a small surprise, he shook his head, "Nah, that's fine, I'll still talk to you, you're pretty cool I guess."
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗

Jaelyn smiled a bit. Normally by now, she would've annoyed the person she was talking too. "Huh. Thanks, I guess. You're pretty cool, too, I suppose."
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:50 pm

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin//16/Sixth Year//Tags; Jaelyn
Julius scoffed, his eyes glistening. "I'm far from cool, Abby here is pretty much the only person I talk too." He confessed awkwardly.
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:53 pm

|selina sangris|female|7th year|slytherin|tags; luciana, open|
Selina smiled gratefully at Luciana and unlocked Nevaeh's cage. The she cat stretched languidly and blinked her striking turquoise eyes up at Selina innocently. Selina couldn't hide her smile; she loves Nevaeh more than she loves herself. The bengal sat down on Selina's legs and fixed Luciana with a curious gaze. Selina gently stroked Nevaeh's soft, spotted fur, feeling an unshakable sense of calm descend upon her. Selina glanced back at Luciana. She was looking at out the window, swinging her legs, looking a bit irritated and bored out of her mind. "I'm getting the feeling you're not a big fan of long train rides either." Selina commented. She was terrible at small talk, but anything was better than sitting in awkward silence. "Confined spaces make me antsy, downsides of being an animagus." Selina added truthfully, looking down at the purring feline in her lap.

quix·ot·ic? wrote:|anya silverlake|female|7th year|ravenclaw|tags; lucina, open|
Anya was ran onto the train like she was being chased by a dragon, skidding to a stop and trying to catch her breath in on of the train's narrow halls. In reality, she had been spooked by some poor first year's unusually large Maine Coon cat. Curse her bird instincts. Anya extended her arm and whistled sharply, and a white streak flew through the train door, nearly knocking into some Slytherin girl who seemed to be patrolling the hallways. Karma landed on Anya's arm, giving the Slytherin girl she almost crashed into an indignant look. Anya shook her head. Kites are too proud for their own good, and Karma was certainly no exception. "Hey I'm so sorry about my bird, she tends to value speed over safety. Are you alright?" Anya asked, approaching the girl cautiously. Anya recognized her, Lucina. She had been in a few of Anya's classes in the past and seemed like a kind individual. By the Head Girl pin gleaming on her lapel Anya could guess that her assessment is correct. Great. Way to go, Anya, first day of 7th year and your bird nearly decapitates a Head Girl.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me