ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

Emo Pants -- (tags; underfell paps)

He nodded, handing over a pencil. "Ah... my na-name, it's Emo Pants," his voice lowered slightly when he said the name, flushing slightly in embarrassment. "Call me EP. And, yea-yeah, it's my first time going to school."
    He glanced down at the other guy's attire, noticing how odd the pants looked. "Is that, a uh, n-new style of pan-pants?"

(sorry if it's short, I'm suddenly on mobile and writing is hard >:p)
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
he blinked, looking down at his pants. "OH SH-" he panicked- "i put them on backwards damnit.." he mumbled to himself. "hurry lets get to the school, and you now are my friend." he spoke, speedwalking towards the school whiled pulling his shirt down, very VERY embarrassed. he hurried along with his new.. friend, looking around fast to see if anyone was laughing.

((it is alright!))
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:31 am

((accepted! glad to see another underfell character))
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:34 am

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; underfell paps)

He paused, blinking in surprise. When he came back to reality, he quickly paced after the taller, trying to keep up with his longer stride. He saw the school in the distance, suddenly nervous. School sure will be an experience. Nervously wringing his hands together, he silently hoped he looked fine, especially since it was his first day.
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:40 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
he inhaled, feeling the sudden urge to just cry out of embarrassment but he refused- though he teared up. he walked inside the school and walking to the bathroom, soon walking out with his pants on straight- "ngh.." he grumbled, looking around at all the other people he didnt recognize.

[ UNDERSWAP ] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:none ] ━━ [ nickname:carrot and or tall carrot ]
papyrus snuck in a cigarette or two at his locker, looking around. "heh.." he inhaled and sighed out some smoke. he saw people staring, but he just ignored it as it's not that rare for people to stare at a skeleton smoking.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz821 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:45 am

Name: Blitz821
Monster: has small claws sticking out from her skin look like concealed fingernails/knives
Oc
17 years old
Independent, loves her brother dearly, has headphones given to her by her aunt. Tries to cling to reality without her visions messing up her life. Has a crooked smile. Was bullied in elementary school, has had past trama with her father and mother.
Sorry ghost aren’t for me
Pacifist
Blitz821

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 am

((accepted, but just post one reply at a time alright?))
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz821 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:48 am

She watched as smoke wafted out from around the corner. Bein curious she peeked around to see a huge skinny skeleton smoking. Uninterested she whisked past the tall guy. Nabbing a cigarette from his pocket.
Blitz821

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:49 am

Emo Pants[EP] -- (Tags; underfell paps)

When his friend stepped out of the bathroom, his pants fixed and straight, EP began to look around. He saw rows of lockers and a sea of other monsters. He adjusted his bandanna and hat. Hopefully this school allows hats. "S-so, uh, do you kno-know what your first class is? O-or does the whole school do something before the first class? I'm s-sorry, I've just never been to school." He asked multiple questions, hoping the other could answer and make him less confused. "Also, I forgot to ask... Wha-wh-wha-... Your name?" He gave up on saying 'what.'
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am

Kora(tags; Emo Pants and Underfell Paps)

Kora was walking fast toward her new school. It was her freshmen year of high school, having just come out of Middle. She was walking along side Sans, who had been her friend since she was a sixth grader and he was in ninth. Now, he was a junior, and knew all the ins and outs of high school, so he had volunteered to help her.
They were ten minutes late, due to her having to wait on her lazy companion to pick her up. She stopped in her tracks as she heard some squabbling from across the street. She turned her head to see a tall skeleton, like Sans, and another monster walking the same direction.
"Who are they?" she asked out of curiosity.
He shrugged and they walked on.
"Never seen em'," he replied, "they must be new."
"Oh," this year was definitely going to be interesting .
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me