The Darkness Rises V.3 (A Supernatural Roleplay - Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Darkness Rises V.3 (A Supernatural Roleplay - Accept

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Supernatural_ wrote:
|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Open ||

His finger lightly thrummed on the marble counter of a coffee shop that was located three hundred miles away from his home. He couldn't remember the last time he was back in Illinois. Perhaps it was, what, three years ago when he escaped the institution?
Tap tap tap... The sound echoed in his mind like a broken record, repeating and never ending. He knew he'd gone insane the day his brother died - the day when the police broke down the door of an abandoned house and grabbed him by the scruff... blaming him for murdering his own brother. Stupid, he thought, shaking his head vigorously as he shut his eyes, and muffled out the noise of his finger thrumming on the countertop.
He didn't know how many minutes had passed when the sound of "sir?" being repeated a dozen times drove him back into reality. His ice-blue eyes fluttered as his vision focused on the server before him, and Jay Mauser roughly said, "Can I help you?" His words must have been more aggressive than he had intended for she flinched at his tone.
The server eyed him for a moment before getting out, "Your order?"
"Coffee," he said. "Black." The server nodded and disappeared behind the counter and into the back, leaving him alone once again to tap his finger on the countertop. Jay Mauser scanned the area around him, his eyes slitted as he analyzed those around him. An overweight man, a man eating to himself, a woman and a child... And a young woman reading over documents. His dark brows furrowed at the sight of case files, and his fingers clenched slightly, resisting the urge to tap on the countertop once again. His eye sight wasn't strong enough to read over what she was looking at, and it wasn't any of his business to learn it. His FBI badges were forged, his car was stolen, he had no cash and wasn't going to pay for his coffee... He was lucky that Jay Mauser was even his real name. He was better off leaving the young woman alone rather than getting himself into a deeper mess by possibly messing with the cops.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 am

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || 26 || Tags: Open || Location: Driving ||

Ignoring her throbbing temples, Liliana hopped back into the driver's seat of her Jeep CJ-7. Harley leapt in after her, landing directly on her human's stomach before crossing over to the passenger's seat. Liliana wheezed, shutting her eyes and slapping a hand over her mouth to contain the contents of her roiling gut. When the nausea had passed, the tall blonde rummaged around for a pair of sunglasses. Her hand returned from the glove-box triumphantly clutching a pair of aviators, though the right lens was spiderwebbed with cracks. She fitted the sunglasses over her lidded eyes and slammed her door shut. The Jeep's engine roared to life as she turned the key. As she pulled out of the bar's parking lot, Liliana kept an eye out for any cheap-looking motels in the area.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay (mentioned)|| Location: Coffee Shop ||

Laura forced herself to take a bite of her half-eaten blueberry muffin, despite her lost appetite. She chewed thoughtfully as she scrutinized the files once more. Oblivious to the fact that she was being watched, the petite agent let out a frustrated sigh. She ran her delicate fingers through her thick, dark hair and leaned back in her chair, wrenching her aquamarine eyes from the papers scattered on the table in front of her. "Leave it to the FBI to give the weirdest cases to a newbie," she grumbled under her breath.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 am

Lessiana/Coyote|Archangel/Demon Hybrid (god)|Location: Side of road |Tags: Liliana (Indirect)

Lessiana rolls her shoulders as she steps out of the motel room of her latest prey. A jerk, her uncle would be proud- or disappointed. It isn't necessarily that she enjoys killing them, but, looking down at her blood stained tank top, she recognizes that in some situations there simply isn't another option. Biting her cheek she tilts her head to the side, eyes narrowing a bit as she makes her way to the sidewalk. There's definitely something close, and she's far from blind to who. "I feel you." A snap of her fingers and she's standing in behind the demon that had been following her down the road. "Why are you following me?" She doesn't grab him, voice falling low in a threatening tone. The demon whips around and stares at her for a long moment before pulling a small something from its pocket. She blinks and looks down at it, eyes widening a bit in recognition as her hand comes up to her recently bared neck. "You broke your necklace, nephillim." "Who have you told?" She demands, snatching the necklace from the demon's hand. Idiot, demon. Let's see how stupid you really are. "No one- yet. "Is that so?" "I will if-" Rolling her eyes, she snaps her fingers, grinning broadly when the demon erupts in a flash of bright orange light before the meatsuit collapses to the ground. "First rule. Don't tell the one you're trying to blackmail that you're alone." Carefully she repairs the chain on the neck with a bright flash of power before hooking it back around her neck. "I have got to stop talking to myself." Rolling her shoulders a bit she snaps the corpse away, looking down the street as a Jeep comes into view on the other desolate road. She considers it for a long moment, wondering if she had been too flashy, before deciding she doesn't really care either way. It's just a human.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:53 am

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || 26 || Tags: Lessiana || Location: Side of road||

A brilliant flash of orange light momentarily blinded Liliana as she crested the hill. She unleashed a string of curses as Harley started barking, blinking rapidly until her vision cleared as she pulled over to the side of the road. She couldn't be completely sure what she'd just seen - after all, she may still be a bit drunk after her exploits the previous night. Her hangover begged to differ with her, however. It could've just be some jerk with their brights on, she mused, though due to the practically empty roads, this was also unlikely. Besides, Harley had barked at the light and seemed a bit on edge - she had thrust her ears forward, her ruff was standing on end, and she stared out the window with an intense gaze. "We'd better go check it out, don't you think?" Liliana said reluctantly with a glance at her canine companion. Harley shifted her weight from side to side in reply. Now that her vision had been completely restored, the tall blonde could make out a humanoid figure near the location the light had come from. A woman, she mentally noted, unbuckling her seat belt as she hopped out of the Jeep to get a better look. Harley followed her, standing rigid by her side.
Liliana cautiously approached the woman, keeping her right hand close to her belt in case she'd need to quickly draw her gun. Given her line of work, she figured it was better to be safe than sorry. She figured she aught to say something to instead of just standing there, though she wasn't quite sure where to begin. "Hello," she stated awkwardly, with an unintentional edge of uncertainty in her tone.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay (mentioned)|| Location: Coffee Shop ||

Laura forced herself to take a bite of her half-eaten blueberry muffin, despite her lost appetite. She chewed thoughtfully as she scrutinized the files once more. Oblivious to the fact that she was being watched, the petite agent let out a frustrated sigh. She ran her delicate fingers through her thick, dark hair and leaned back in her chair, wrenching her aquamarine eyes from the papers scattered on the table in front of her. "Leave it to the FBI to give the weirdest cases to a newbie," she grumbled under her breath.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:33 am

Lessiana (Coyote)|Archangel/Demon Hybrid (god)|Location: Side of road |Tags: Liliana

A smile crossed her face when the woman stopped, though it wasn't really one of joy, it was almost sad. Sympathy because- if the woman had seen too much, even if she was just a human, it was risky to keep her alive. However, as the woman approached the smile shifted to a wary expression, eyes narrowed a bit in suspicion at the sight of the placement of her hand- because she'd seen that move a hundred times and this woman was either a cop- which was the generous concept- or a hunter which... well, she wouldn't kill a hunter. Not if she could avoid it. Hunters were too far and few between to really do that but... Ugh. How much had the woman seen?
Her gaze flicked to the dog almost as an afterthought and she relaxed a bit, sending a small brush of the portion of her power that she reserved for Coyote activities to it, friendly and playful. Maybe this wouldn't end badly. Possibly. "Hello." She plastered a firm smile on her face, completely forgetting about the blood that she definitely still had on her shirt from her other victim.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:36 am

|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura ||

Jay Mauser scratched at the stubble that had begun to reveal itself on his pale face. I could leave right now before she notices that I've been watching, or I could go up to her, get some information, then leave. Simple. It wasn't any of his business to know, but if those files had something to do with the strange weather patterns and the dead bodies popping out of the blue... Then perhaps it'd be a good idea to introduce himself and ask a couple questions. Yet again, his face wasn't necessarily the most popular thing up on television. He was framed for killing his brother, his girlfriend went missing and the cops want to blame him for that as if he didn't have enough already on his plate, and, just to add another thing on the top of his "naughty list", he murdered the man that tried to kill him at the institution (of course, he was possessed, but that's nothing the cops would believe).
Jay Mauser let out a dramatic sigh and hoisted himself off of booth he had been sitting at, and as he went to lean over the counter beside the FBI agent, he 'accidentally' tripped and hit the back of her chair. "Oh jeez," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. Yeah, real smooth, he thought to himself. I might as well could have just smacked my face in front of her like an idiot. 'Bumping' into her wasn't the best thing I could have thought of... "Sorry about that. I didn't realize how clumsy my two feet can be."

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:23 pm

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || 26 || Tags: Lessiana || Location: Side of road||

Liliana's grey-green eyes flickered up and down the woman's form in one swift motion. She didn't fail to notice the blood on her shirt, or the fact that the woman was quite attractive. Clearing that thought from her mind, she forced herself to focus only on the blood instead. The presence of it was rather suspicious, though Liliana shouldn't be one to judge - her red-brown leather jacket was spattered with all sorts of stains, many of them bloodstains. That being said, most of her bloodstains weren't human, and she had no way of telling if the blood on the stranger's shirt was human or not.
Harley trotted up to the stranger, her tail wagging in a relaxed manner. That's... odd, Liliana mused. Typically, the young Great Dane mix shied away from strangers, but here she was, going right up to this one and sniffing her hands. How bizarre.
Liliana realised a bit too late that she'd just been standing there like an idiot for a few minutes. She mentally cursed her lack of social expertise, reckoning that she aught to just get straight to the point. "Did - did you see a bright orange light a few minutes ago?" she questioned. Liliana realised how strange that must have sounded the minute the question exited her lips. Crap. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a lunatic.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || 23 || Tags: Jay || Location: Coffee Shop ||

Laura was about to drag her gaze back to the case files when a young man hit the back of her chair. She jumped in surprise, turning her head to meet his unusual eyes. Cerulean, save the green ring around his pupils, she mentally noted. The man looked about her age, give or take a year. When he spoke, a friendly smile tugged at the corners of Laura's mouth
"No problem," she replied cheerily. "I'm not the most graceful myself." She hastily gathered the files into a neat pile, hoping the man hadn't glimpsed their contents. Honestly, they weren't top secret, so she wouldn't ordinarily care if anyone saw them - she wouldn't be reviewing them in a public location if she did! However, the photos were rather... disturbing. It wasn't often that the average person saw photos of corpses, let alone those that had human teeth marks imprinted into the torn flesh. "I'm Laura. What's your name?"
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Ahhh I forgot how much I missed Liliana :P

Lessiana (Coyote)|Archangel/Demon Hybrid (god)|Location: Side of road |Tags: Liliana

Lessiana smiles down at the dog, carefully scratching at the dog's chin before looking back at the woman. The delayed responses don't bother her too much, giving her time to analyze her situation further. The woman is definitely on the more athletic side if she was to guess, prepared, and half of her is certain it senses demon warding coming from around them- or maybe she's paranoid. Not the mention the obviously missing finger on her hand, could be a hunting accident, or something else. Is she wishing for a hunter? "Bright light?" She plays dumb for a moment, pulling her hand from the dog to scratch the back of her neck. "Maybe- oh, yeah I did actually." Almost immediately she grabs into the chance to toy with the woman- hunter or not- and gestures to the hill that's the Liliana hadn't come from, "That would've been my ride ditching me at the side of the road. We got into this big ordeal about which Doctor was the best one and next thing I know I'm being left here." Pausing, "I had been staying at the motel about a block that way, some psycho came in and killed this old businessman. I got a ride from this chick in hopes of getting a new room and- ah no." False surprise crosses her expression as she pats down her side, "She took my bags!" She deliberately brought up her own kill, just to see if it catches the probable hunter's attention. "Ah, man. This sucks!" She continues on, acting as put out as she can as she groans and tugs her hair, keeping close attention on the woman's reactions as she goes.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 pm

|| Jay Mauser || Gender: Male || Age: Twenty-Four || Location: Coffee Shop || Tags: Laura ||

Jay Mauser let out a breathless laugh and shook his head with embarrassment, and he eyed the files with curiosity, but the files were put together before he could read a single sentence. Asides from that one photo... a rather disturbing photo that didn't set well with his stomach. Corpses, he noted. She's on a case about... But what had killed them? He lightly taped the wall he was now leaning against. Crap, he thought. What am I supposed to do now? Coming to make a fool out himself... Now he was going to make it worse by attempting to steal her file. Maybe he should just leave it alone--or he could just simply ask about the file.
"I don't know what got into me." Jay's eyes travelled down to her rose-coloured lips, and he felt a smile tug at his lips. And then her eyes... What a beautiful colour, he couldn't help but think. Forget-me-not blue... Those were dazzling flowers, and to have such an eye colour... Then she introduced herself. Laura. An even better name... He never really saw that many Laura's around here. But he couldn't give his real name--not now. "Alark Snow," he replied, and he made eye contact. "Your eyes are stunning," he said to her with a sheepish grin.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:21 am

Winona Ryder || Human || Female || 46 || Location: Just entered Coffee Shop || Tags: Open

Winona had just landed, exhausted and slightly disheveled from her red-eye flight from an overseas event. She desperately needed caffeine, so she stopped into the first place she saw. This was her first time in the city, so she didn't know anyone, or any of the local hangout spots. She had been relocated out here in order to film her latest job, set up with an apartment, and given a list of the most popular places in town. Those were the last places she wanted to be, unless she was out with the cast. Being such a private person, she liked to find the local hangouts, or the local favorites where she could blend in and fly under the radar so to speak.

She sighed slightly, just relieving any extra tension she had left over and pulled out her wallet. She watched the barista chat with and ring up customers. The line moved slowly but steadily. She ordered a grande Mocha with whipped cream. She wouldn't take it any other way. She made her way over to a corner booth to sit down and people watch, one of her favorite activities. She glanced around and noticed a man watching a woman from a distance. "Odd" she thought to herself. She sensed an odd tension from them and couldn't help but be curious as to what the cause was.

Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me