hidden ♒ -- α demigod roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: hidden ♒ -- α demigod roleplay

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:10 am

<<Arina Euling ; daughter of khione ; cafeteria then archery range ; Tags: open
Arina rolled out of bed, her eyes cracking open slowly as daylight streamed into them. She groaned, her head felt like it was being hit with a mallet. She knew she shouldn't've stayed up so late reading the last chapter. She just, ugh, so wonderful, so good, that cliff hanger. It just took her in and wouldn't let go. Books were always amazing and she got wrapped into the storyline so easily. Arina shook her head and pulled out a par of ripped jeans, pulling them on with only a small struggle. She sifted through her shirts, trying to find the best one. That one was too tight, that one she needed to throw away, it was singed on the sleeve, but the last one was ok. Arina sniffed it before putting it on just to make sure it didn't smell like garbage. After lacing up her converse, clipping on her earrings, and tucking her leather gloves into her back pocket, Arina was ready to head out.

Arina hustled to the cafeteria and grabbed a banana and quickly gulped it down. She acknowledged the new second command in her head before jogging out to the archery range. picking up a small compact bow and inspecting at it. Arina preferred short range objects, like her daggers, not the long range. She knew the skill was needed but, I mean, did she have to do it.

<<Lux Adamson ; daughter of nyx ; cafeteria ; Tags: Lamia
Lux rolled out of bed, her curls all over the place and in disarray. She grabbed a scrunchie from the nightstand next to her bed and put her hair into a messy bun. Lux yaned and pulled on the clothes she had set out from the night before; a grey tee with a cute otter reading 'otter space', her lucky lace choker, yoga pants, and combat boots. She stood up and shook the sleep out of her body before stepping out and walking to the camp.

Lux strolled into the cafeteria and grabbed a poppy seed muffin, she looked around and saw a sleepy Lamia. Her eyes wandered over to a chair empty opposite of the daughter of eris, so she plopped herself down. She noted how tired she was and wondered if she had gotten to bed late. Lux decided not to say anything and instead listened to Naiyah talk about Krem becoming the new second and that her table mate was now going on patrol. "Have fun on patrol Lamia." She took the last bite of her muffin cleared her spot, and trotted out of the hall.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hidden ♒ AR ♒ 3

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:44 am

Adam Rothera | 17 | Son of a mermaid (Darya) | Archery Range | @Eric(Open)

xxxAdam's eyes followed the black cat, quietly admiring it as it warned of its owner. The string quickly lost its tension as it fit neatly into place, prompting Adam to look up to the approaching boy. Adam was briefly confused as to what Eric was going on about, but it didn't take long. He nodded with a quiet confidence (even if he were more confident, it would be unlikely to show; he'd learned well enough how to not draw too much attention).
    xxx"I haven't lost my arches- of course I'm ready." Adam had to lay his toxa across his "lap" to move closer to Eric, and then wheeled forward a few metres to close distance. In a way, he was slightly envious of Eric's way of hiding his weaponry, given how subtle it was that he even was armed, and how easy it had to be to carry around compared to unenchanted weaponry. But there was no point dwelling on it, so he did his best to ignore the feeling, and he was pretty good at that. "Although the targets can wait 'til the others get here to be hit with arrow-y goodness."
    xxxHe wasn't trying to be annoying, but he was sure that Naiyah would have some sort of plan in place for the training, and might not appreciate finding people jumping the gun - or bow in this case? - and nor might others appreciate not getting a fair turn at the targets.
    xxxHe readjusted his toxa so it was back into his hand, still a short way back from the firing area. His eyes flicked back at the girl who had just arrived and was now inspecting a compact bow, wondering if she didn't really want to join in (and whether leaving her alone with objects that needed care when she looked that tired was a good idea), but he quickly turned his focus back to Eric.
#44586A
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 am

Eric<>16<>Son of Hypnos<>Archery Range<>@Adam(open)

Eric sighs, looking down at the ground. "Well, you wanna do a few practice shots before the actual training starts?
I need to get into the whole archery mood before rigorous training. I'm sure Naiyah wouldn't mind if we did a few free shots."
He aims down the center of the range, aiming at a large tree a ways away, taking a deep breath before letting the arrow loose, striking the trunk solidly.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 --

Postby while it lasted. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:28 am

♢ ━ Naiyah
    female | | 17 || daughter of Aceso | | archery range | | tag - everyone
    Naiyah had her training bow slung behind her shoulders as she arrived at the archery range. She checked her small analog watch on her wrist, 8:40. ten minutes passed and she was going to start the training today. Naiyah clapped her hands and tried to get everyone's attention. "We will be focusing on how to combine your power to archery." she announced and gathered up her healing power as she held up her bow with an arrow already notched and ready. "Since everyone's power is different, there are many ways to apply more damage in battle. I can imagine my healing solidify and make it wrap around the arrow." Naiyah let go of the string and watched the arrow fly, right inside the nine circle. Her wooden target's cracks and fractures started healing and soon it seemed to be as good as new. "Practice makes perfect. I will help come and fix up your targets if you completely destroyed it."

♧ ━ Creme
    female | | 15 | | daughter of nymph of ivy || archery range || tags - open
    Creme felt awkward with a bow. She normally doesn't participate in battles nor fought in one so she was very new to weapons and all. The half nymph summoned ivy and called for poison ivy, hoping she could somehow get it wrapped around her arrow without making it too heavy. Creme made one small strand of poison ivy in the woods snap off and snake over to her and she picked it up, without getting poisoned. "I believe in you ivy, now get around my arrow tip!" She hissed as she wrapped the strand. The arrow turned out to have an ivy shaft and some leaves sticking out onto the tip. Creme drew her bow and released the arrow, much to her disappointment and expectation, didn't hit the target at all. She facepalmed herself as embarrassment overwhelmed her.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hidden ♒ AR ♒ 4

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 am

Adam Rothera | 17 | Son of a mermaid (Darya) | Archery Range | @Eric(Open), mentioning Naiyah

xxx Adam wasn't sure if the sigh was directed at what he'd just said, or at something else entirely, though he was leaning for the first option.
    xxx"Maybe. If we stop as soon as she's here, and we make sure we can get all the arrows back, and we're not actually stopping anyone else having a valid target which we're not shooting at, then she shouldn't mind." There sure were a lot of "if"s to his consent to the idea. Adam waited for Eric' arrow to hit the tree before he actually nodded, now sure that they weren't actually stopping anyone else who wanted to use the normal targets. Adam pulled out a sheathed arrow, coming up to the normal place to shoot before notching it. He was about to raise his bow too, when he saw Naiyah approaching.
    He turned his head to watch her as she spoke and demonstrated. It was a pretty cool technique, but he wasn't sure how it would be too helpful. It still had to pierce to heal, judging on what he saw, and wouldn't that just change what the injury was? But then, if Naiyah was skilled at healing arrow wounds from practicing with them, there would still be an advantage to that.
    xxxBut as the task turned to him, he stared blankly at his arrow. He wouldn't say he really, actually, had any powers, as they all just seemed to be bi-products of his physiology rather than anything else. How he could make any of them useful on the end of a projectile was difficult to think up. Bestowing anything of his powers could only really be useful underwater, but anyone used to firing in air would not be able to perform that; the medium change, even if the new medium weren't about 300x denser, would cause the arrow to go wonky - or it'd just flop instantly thanks to the bow getting ruined. He'd probably miss however many times he tried it. Not really a feasible tactic.
    xxx"Well, I've no idea how to apply that for myself. Sleep arrows could be pretty useful though." Adam suggested, encouraging Eric to try it.
#44586A
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 --

Postby while it lasted. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:49 am

♢ ━ Naiyah
    female | | 17 || daughter of Aceso | | archery range | | tag - Creme, Adam
    Naiyah inspected the demigods, including Creme and Adam, finding some having trouble with the new lesson. She walked over to Creme and watched as she completely missed the target. "Aim with your right eye." Naiyah advised and fixed her incorrect posture. "Stand up straight!" She slapped the younger girl's back, she shouldn't be slouching. Missing the target is fine, practice makes perfect and Creme needed a lot of it. Naiyah walked over to Adam, who didn't seem to be practising. "What's wrong? Don't know what to do?" She asked the male.

♧ ━ Creme
    female | | 15 | | daughter of nymph of ivy || archery range || tags - Naiyah
    Creme sighed and nearly jumped when Naiyah advised her. Great. She saw. Creme mentally slapped herself and winced as the older female actually slapped her. "Sorry." she appoligized throughly embarrased. Creme turned back to her target and started practicing again.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:28 pm

xxxx KREM ACLASSI
    xxxxXxxx son of eros
    xxxxxx.xxx male xxxx bisexual
    xxxxx.xxxx @ men. delainey & naiyah, open
      xxxxKrem had felt eyes on him as he poured into the cafeteria alongside some other campers, and he cast a look over in its direction as he made to shovel some food onto his plate. In his tired state, he didn't immediately notice that the girl was smiling at him; resulting in him simply staring for a moment or two before flashing her a big, sleepy grin. He wasn't sure if they'd ever met before - surely he'd remember someone like her? He shook it from his head and turned back to grab his tray, wandering over to the first free seat he found in the hall before proceeding to completely annihilate everything in front of him. Hardly had the last forkful passed his lips before Naiyah began clapping her hands together. It was clear to see that she suited the role of command she held; not a single pair of eyes in the mess hall refused to look to her as soon as she called for attention. The demigod listened intently as she spoke, perking up visibly at the mention of archery. It felt a little silly liking archery as much as he did, but the boy simply couldn't deny the inner cupid in him.As Naiyah went on to name him as second in command, Krem's chest swelled with pride and a big, cheesy grin split his cheeks. He gave a mock salute to the kids clapping around him; clearly proud of himself. As the cheer died down, the willowy boy joined the others in clearing up before heading down to the archery range. He would never understand the need for the range to be right down at the bottom of the camp's hill but, hey, who was he to question Naiyah's decisions?

As he and the others spilled down the hill onto the range, Krem once again gave Naiyah's speech his full, undivided attention. His brows furrowed a little, however. What powers did he have that could wind around an arrow the way her healing did? Maybe his protective veil? The boy shook his head, rolling his shoulders in an attempt to loosen himself up before picking up a bow. With a deep breath, he stepped into position and closed his eyes. In and out. Relax. Soon, he cracked open his right eye and let the arrow fly. On the plus side, it hit the target perfectly; on the downside, that was all it did.
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hidden ♒ AR ♒ 5

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 am

Adam Rothera | 17 | Son of a mermaid (Darya) | Archery Range | @Eric, Naiyah, Krem (mentioned), (Open)

xxxAdam jumped slightly at the sudden extra attention from Naiyah. He craned around to look at her properly, though his attention quickly turned back to his weapon as she finished asking her question.
    xxx"Could say that." He fiddled with his bow string. "I'm fine with the shooting itself, it's the specific task that's the issue. I don't have anything which would work with that. I'll wait a moment until everyone who can manage it has, and then do some work on groupings." He gave a sort of shrug to show he really didn't mind waiting for it. Anyway, there weren't exactly a huge number of campers around to have to wait for them all to just have one or two goes, so it probably wouldn't take more than a few minutes.
    xxx"Would just practicing groupings be alright? Krem seems to be doing similar." Adam nodded his head towards an arrow that had made a very good shot, although clearly not with any added effect. At least, no added effect that showed through the arrow against the target, which wasn't too much of a surprise when imbuing love-god-related powers on weapons used against inanimate objects.
    xxxAdam could appreciate her concern, but he really didn't think he needed it too much, especially compared to some of the others who really didn't seem to be too confident with how to fire or aim themselves.
#44586A
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me