Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Sarah

It was just another bright and early morning as the sun shone over the bustling city that was Lumiose City, when a shrill scream split the once calm and peaceful atmosphere. It was days like this that Rafe loved the most. A calm day just walking down the streets of Lumiose City with his Persian stepping lightly matching his every step at his side, and little Espurr clinging to his back as she looked around the town with curious excitement. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Meanwhile some blocks away......
"Hey you, get back here! Give me back those Aspear Berry Tarts right now! Furfrou, use Charge Beam and go after that theif!"

The blast of yellow electricity shot down the street causing people and pokemon a like to run out of it's way screaming in confusion and fear of getting hit with the attack. A young boy who appeared to be no older then the mid teens took off down the sidewalk dodging through the frightened crowds. The attack slamming into a tree reducing it to splinters scattered around the walk way. The black haired boy held onto the baked goods as he ran, on his heels was a snarling Furfrou styled in the Kabuki Trim. The Poodle Pokemon's tail became coated in a metallic coating before it jumped forward ready to slam it's tail onto the boy.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Rafe

"Excuse me sir, but what would you like?"

Rafe had been sitting at a table outside one of the many cafes that were around Lumiose City enjoying the warm morning sunlight. He wasn't the only one either. The city streets were already heavily populated with people going about their daily business. The red haired young man was about to answer, when all of a sudden the menu which had been resting closed on the table floated up into the air to Hoover before the boy. This seemed to startle the waiter, though Rafe only chuckled. "I'm sorry but there's no need to be so startled. It's just my baby's Confusion. She is trying to answer your question.....right Espurr?", Rafe chuckled.

On cue a grey furred head poked out from behind Rafe as the culprit, a female Espurr wearing a pendent, poked her head out from behind her trainer's shoulders. She blinked a few times as if asking what she did wrong before her ears folded back to their normal appearance. As a result the menu dropped back to the table.

"I'd like three Oran Berry Tarts and one Spelon Berry Tart please. Also a hot black coffee and some water please if you don't mind.", Rafe ordered picking up the menu and offering it to the waiter who still seemed a bit uneasy around the psychic type Pokemon.

"Of course sir.", the man replied before walking, rather hurriedly, away.

Once the man had left to fill his order Rafe reached for his belt. Taking a hold of two red and white spheres, the red head opened them releasing two flashes of light. When the lights dissipated a pair of Pokemon stood on the sidewalk. The first, a lean feline Pokemon with cream fur and a small crimson jewel on it's forehead, immediately laid down to curl up beside her trainer. The second, a grey furred canine Pokemon with an odd sickle-like horn peteruding from the side of it's head and wearing some kind of leather band around it's ankle, had a seat in wait as well.[/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Jessica-
Long strides were taken to the cafe, where a girl in her late teens sat at a table waiting to be served. A Blaziken sat down across from the girl, and from above a Talonflame swooped low to sit. Upon the back of said bird Pokemon, was a white flower flabébé, who fluttered to her trainer's outstretched hand. Jessica O'Meara slowly lowered the tiny Pokemon to the table, while in the other hand allowed star and Leo to come out of their pokeballs. The young Pokemon and his mother lay down near each other as a waiter took the girl's order. She in and of herself seemed at ease, letting the Pokemon large and small mingle with each other. Blaze looked at Jess with a look that said, control our friends. Jess just rolled her eyes and patted star on her head, earning a purr from the lion Pokemon. Her food came quickly, and the trainer gave some to each Pokemon before chowing down on her cake. She couldn't help it, she loved sweet things. A smile erupted as Flabébé went to Blaziken and stole her megastone, which blaze had taken off to look at in her paw. Amusement spread as she watched the two, before she stepped in and returned Blaziken her necklace. "Really now, guys. Behave, we aren't in the middle of nowhere anymore, this is a city with people. " Her voice was half teasing, and half serious, but the Pokemon all started behaving. A little. A little bit away, at a different table, a man was waiting for his own food, with a Persian and absol. "Hmm. Haven't seen an absol in a while, eh Blaze?" She asked her Pokemon, who nodded in confirmation. The last time the pair had seen an Absol was when they were still journeying back at home. She leaned back to recline as Star stood and shook once before slowly padding away, out towards the street. Jess gave a whistle, and glared at the lion Pokemon. Star glanced back and seemed to Sigh before returning to her trainer, while Leo tried to get onto the girl's lap.

Joe-
A young man pulled a cart full of berries, a small bunny Pokemon bouncing along besides him. Bunnelby looked up at his silent trainer and gave a small extra hop. Joe smiled down at his friend once, before knocking on the door to one of the cafe doors. The owner came, got his berries, and paid the farmer before going back into the kitchen. The two made their rounds, and were about to leave when someone (Sarah) ran into his cart. A furfrou was about to attack when, "bunnelby, use quick attack!" the bunny Pokemon lept up and knocked the poodle Pokemon away, while bunnelby looked back to Joe. His trainer was looking at the kid who ran into him. "So, why were you being chased?" He gave rare words while moving to a position where they couldn't escape, Blinking slowly. The other Pokemon stood, shaking.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 pm

(instead of a shiny alolan ninetales, i will have a shiny mimikyu, editing my post)

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 am

-Sarah isn't there yet.

The Poodle Pokemon growled and jumped back when it's attack was blocked by the sudden appearance of the rabbit-like creature sending a burst of flame it's way. A cloud of cotton surrounded the canine to protect itself from the impact. Meanwhile the metallic coating faded from it's tail but it still looked ready and willing to fight, gaze locked on the boy it had been chasing. That was when it's own trainer, a muscular women wearing an flour covered apron, walked up onto the scene. "What's going on here? Another neusince to give this city problems I see?! As if one their wasn't bad enough!", the women shouted without taking her glare from the young boy behind the new appearance,"I suppose I'll have to deal with both of you!"

The boy wasted no time in running past the Bunnelby before coming to a stop and turning around. He scowled at the groomed canine and it's master taking a few tentative steps backwards.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 am

"ma'am, I think we misunderstand one another. I simply thought he was in trouble from a wild furfrou." His voice scratchy from misuse. "What has he done to deserve your anger?" He had shouldered his backpack, which seemed to bulge. Joe glanced at the other, who held some tarts. Guessing what was wrong, he put the bag on the ground and opened it up. "here. You can take these. I was going to use them as mulch, but I still have plenty at home." He let bunnelby take a Hondew berry and bounce over hesitantly, holding it out to the lady with his ears.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 am

name - Sunny Stormfly
age - 17 years
gender - Female
rank - Experienced Trainer
occupation - Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon team -
Normal:
Mega:
Pidgeot|Female|Keen Eye-No Guard(Mega Evolution Only)
Pidegot has been and still is Sunny's longest lasting friend and partner, as well as her strongest Pokemon. Pidgeot loves to battle and show off her skills as a high flyer. Pidgeot wears a scarf with a mega stone, known as the Pidgeotite, on the clip that holds the scarf in place. Pidgeot is reckless when she is on her own sometimes, but makes up for her kindness. She tries to stay as close as possible to Sunny, no matter what the cost.
PIDGEOTS KNOWN MOVES ARE: Aerial Ace|Air Slash|Heat Wave|Steel Wing|Ominous Wind|Brave Bird|Thief

Will catch:

Fledgling-Fletchender-Talonflame/?Nickname: Peril
----
----

Braviary

Bagon-Shelgon-Salamance
----
----

More coming soon

appearance - Blonde Hair with a blue stripe down the middle; Pale skin; Around 5'9"; Bright, Sky Blue Eyes; blue shirt with white stripes and cut sleeves at the shoulder; white leggings; dark blue sneakers with white laces; a blue belt which she wears on her pants. This holds her Pokemon when they are in their balls; white bag where she carries her other articles; a flute around her neck with a keystone embedded into it; white-dark blue bird trainer gauntlet, where Pidgeot can rest on; dark blue leather padded pouch. Its contents are unknown right now;
history - She was born in Unova, but sought a career in Kalos. She takes heavy pride in her home region and hopes to meet new Pokemon on her travels. She has only her Pidgeot, whom she received as a Pidgey when she first started as a Pokemon trainer. She refused the original three starters and choose Pidgey because she met this Pidgey on a rock climbing trip. She had gotten lost and took shelter in a cave. Pidgey helped Sunny out and they found a Pidgeotite in a pool of water. She later received her Key Flute which she wears around her neck by her father. Sunny and Pidgeot are said to have an unbreakable bond together.
personality - She is kind and caring towards you if you are caring and kind towards her. Sunny also loves birds and hopes to find any new bird species she can, while in Kalos. She is confident and tries her best, and learns a lot from her peers and her Pokemon.
family members - Her Mother and Father back in Unova
other - None
crush - None (Yet oooo)
boyfriend - None

------------------------------------------

name - Shade Asstrisk
age - 15 years
gendar - male
rank - partly-experianced trainer
occupation - pokemon trainer/thief
pokemon team -
Umbreon|Male|Inner Focus
Umbreon is the partner of Shade, but only lives to serve. He tries to be good towards others, but spends most of his time in his pokeball on Shades Sash when that happens. He is the only one who really cares for Shade, and tries to be a kind soul like Shade wants to be.
UMBREONS KNOWN MOVES ARE: Shadow Ball|Mean Look|Psychic|Dark Pulse|Nightmare

Will catch:

Absol
Mega:

Luxio-Luxray
----

Zwelious-Hydreigon
----

(Shiny) Zorua-Zoroark
----

appearance - Shade is a lean and hungry looking character, with a black shirt and jeans torn in some places. He has no footwear, and a sash that is across his body where he keeps his pokemon. He has black hair and a maroon eye(right) as well as a yellow eye(left). His complexion is almost always fixed to an emotionless face.
history - He cherishes Umbreon, but wishes to travel and see the world, and maybe become a gym leader or even the champion. He was orphaned by his parents, so he has no idea what love is or looks like. He now travels the shady Areas of Lumiose City, looking for a better life.
personality - He acts emotionless, and wishes he had something for someone. He tries not to think about sadness or even emotions, and has Umbreon to care for him mostly. He takes to survive and doesn't have any sense of manners.
family members - None
other - None
crush - Looking for Love
girlfriend - None
Last edited by WildcatBlue on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 am

-accepted, will post soon
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:11 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: none-->Status: Just arrived at Kalos via Plane

Sunny gazed upon Lumios City from the Airport window, excited to have finally arrived. She had been saving up for this trip for years, and couldn't wait to see all the new Pokemon to discover. She let out Pidgeot and let her gaze on the great city. " What do you think Pidgeot? Isn't it grand?" She asked, and Pidgeot ruffled her feathers in agreement. Sunny raised her hand with her Gauntlet on it, and let Pidgeot rest on her hand before heading out of the airport.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: none -->Status: Stealing from a fruit seller near Prism Tower

Shade knocked over a few apples as he took one from an old fruit sellers stand, and rushed off quickly as the angry old man's Furfou shot an energy ball at him. Shade ducked into a nearby alleyway and let out his Umbreon. "Umbreon! Shadow Ball!" He shouted, and Umbreon obeyed, aiming the move at the Furfou. The Shadow Ball created a wall of dust, allowing Shade and Umbreon to escape into the alleys. They were both tired after that, and Shade laughed. He split that apple, and gave half to Umbreon, saving the other half for himself. "I do wonder how that old man forgets me half the time. It's been weeks since I started stealing from him. He laid down, eating his half of his apple, and letting his bare feet resty on the ground.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me