•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|•

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Roe sat on the pebbly shore of her home island, watching the light show. Quilln made an annoyed chirp and flicked his ears. Roe let out a laugh, patting him gently. The changewing flipped his focus to a bellow made by another dragon and turned a royal blue. Roe looked over, intent on Quilln's sudden change in color. "Are you ok? What wrong, other dragons got you pissed?" She stood up, stroking the dragons forehead. Proceeding to her self built stable she brushed off a new saddle and called Quilln over. He excitedly bounced over, allowing Roe to saddle him up. She checked everything before climbing onto his back. Quilln trembled slightly from the weight change, but got comfy quickly. He took off, enjoying the smooth ride through the clouds.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Toothless nuged Hiccup to watch as he suddenly let out an extremely loud roar, which Hiccup recognized at the Alpha roar. It was difficult to tell the difference but there was one, the Alpha roar was slightly deeper and had a slight ringing to it. Toothless then shot a series of plasma blasts into the air which was followed by the many fire blasts of other dragons, even.some that weren't from Berk couldn't resist their Alpha's roar and joined in.
-
"Wow Toothless your really taking nicely to this whole 'Alpha' thing aren't ya" Hiccup laughed slightly as he patted his dragons head who let out a dragon purr to Hiccup and nodded.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Roe was sitting back letting Quilln take control until a large plasma burst blew up the clouds in front of them. Quilln screeched, diving down towards the water. Roe, kicked in by adrenaline, grabbed his harness and pulled him up, taking Quilln in a wide circle of Berk. She could clearly see the other dragons, and decided to take him lower to decrease the chance of getting spotted. "Stay in a semi circle. We will land on the other side and check out whats happening." Quilln nodded, following her directions. Roe grabbed a deerskin hair tie and grabbed her long hair. She had never cut it, so it flaw almost to Quilln's tail tip. She tied it up in a messy ponytail, and led Quilln slightly higher. They where slightly farther away from the island, so she stopped her dragon. Quilln flapped his wings steadily and calmly, surveying the dragons on the island.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Toothless's scales began to glow brightly again as he continued to shoot plasma into the air and the other dragons followed but he spotted a lone dragon he hadn't seen before he let out another Alpha roar as he charged up a plasma blast and shot it into the air in which it bursted and the dragons on Berk continued to shoot into the air as orders from their Alpha.
-
"Okay okay show off" Hiccup chuckled and patted Toothless's head and his glow remained as the dragons continued to shoot into the air but Toothless stopped and sat down like a puppy.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:45 pm

Thora Sigval // Tags: open

The commotion in the sky was enough to get Thora's attention from her work, which would be studying the solution to some mishap that surely happened the other day, perhaps she failed to communicate properly with Näv and sent them spiraling into a cliffside, or maybe she almost got her hand bit off because she didn't exactly hold the fish in the correct position. Either way, the blonde is jerking her head up from the book, green eyes flicking across the sky until they located the distant sight of plasma shots firing through the air - obviously from a Night Fury, so she would assume they come from Toothless. A slight smile plays across her pale pink lips as Thora sees Näv, who was laying nearby, jerk her head up, ear fins swiveling up to listen carefully as a low rumble sounds off in her throat, the urge to roar in return to her alpha there, but perhaps she knew better than to do so and ruin the quiet environment her and her rider had right now.
Nonetheless, Thora's smile only grows into a grin as she slams her book shut- anything would be better than studying right now, even investigating what she already knew.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Quilln was getting agitated quickly. "Whoah calm down..' Roe began, but Quilln didnt listen and his protective instincts kicked in. He fired two shots at the island, and Roe watched them crackle as they hit a wave. "No!" Roe tapped Quilln on the nose angrily, pulling him up into the sky. "You need to control yourself mister." She fumed. "I guess I have to subtract a treat from your daily count!" The dragon let out a sad chirp, immediately calming.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Toothless saw a shot of fire, from a Changewing the same one from earlier. His Alpha instincts kicked in, the Alpha protects them all. His glow was brighter than ever as he spun around to see Quilln he was able to get onto a rooftop and he let out a low ringing sound as he locked eyes with the attacker. It was extremely rare for a dragon to resist the Alpha's command but that wasn't Toothless's motives he was trying to intimidate the dragon, telling him he was the Alpha. Toothless stood on his back legs as he spread open his wings, as he began roaring, something Hiccup never heard before but it seemed like some sort of a warning. Though Toothless lived on Berk it was his job as Alpha to protect all the dragons.
--
Hiccup was slightly confused as he saw Toothless's behavior but quickly realized what it was. "The Alpha protects them all..." he muttered as he saw Toothless start to let out loud intimidating roars as dragon began backing away from him in a submissive manner.
Last edited by Pipsquawk on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Alva & Snare/Tags;None
Alva had only taken Snare out on a flight. Nothing special. Of course Toothless had to go causing a ruckus making all the dragons go crazy. Snare had changed direction immediately, heading to her alpha. She flew at top speeds, Alva hanging onto her saddle for dear life. The two hadn't lived on Berk long. Only for maybe a year or so. But it was a lovely change of scenery. Hiccup being half of what made it great.
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Quilln let out a growl, and it was everything Roe could do to hold on. She was jerked around as he dove between clouds. "Calm down!" She let out a yell, grabbing his reigns and pulling him towards her. He refused to listen, and decided to land somewhere on the island. Throwing Roe off, he landed and perched on a tree, changing to blend with the surroundings and watching the dragons in the town.

The last thing Roe remembered was being kicked from Quilln, and tumbling along the ground. A large rock stopped her rolling, but also knocked her out.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Thora Sigval // Tags: hiccup & co

Tossing her book aside, Thora had begun to walk towards what, exactly, was happening- and as the sounds from an apparently agitated Toothless only got louder and changed into a much more violent tone, Thora's grin faltered some as her walking pace quickly picked up into a bit of a scrambling run, boots pushing off of the ground heavily with each step to boost her forward. Beside her, Näv quickly followed, not having to break into that fast of a run, but she seemed to have her own agenda and rushed past her rider a few feet. A good distance behind the commotion, Thora slowed to a stop, her dragon following suit and turning in a tight circle to close the distance between them- she seemed to not care to go too much further, in fear of interrupting what was happening, but it was obvious the night fury was on edge, ears now flat against her skull and her back hunched slightly as she seemed to curl in on herself in a defensive position. For once, the viking felt it important to keep her mouth closed, though a few curious and confused glances were sent towards Hiccup as she stood to watch, arms folded across her chest and a soft sigh escaping from her mouth. Truth be told, she was grateful for the interruption, as she'd rather have action than be stuck studying.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me