Descendants Whats your future?

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Descendants Whats your future?

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:23 am

"Yeah.Even though your mother went around saying you died I knew you weren't. I kept catching whiffs of your scent here and there so I figured you ditched her abusive behind and she was saying you died because she was mad about it,"Sara said.She noticed that she was trying not to cry and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder."Its gonna be okay.She can't hurt you or Carlos anymore.Now she'll be all alone with her bitter old self.If you want I could probably use some magic to give her a good scare, make that poor dead puppy she's so fond off bite her,"She said.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:34 am

Charlotte De Vil

i looked at her and grinned "that would be so funny to see" my grin fell "but i can't help feeling that it's my fault the carlos had it so hard" i took a deep breath "i guess i'd better start at the beginning. growing up mother was always ordering us to do stuff, trying to scare us into doing what we were told but i didn't listen to her anywhere near as much as carlos did,i guess even then hated her and then after i ran mother was even meaner to carlos, i guess she couldn't believe that i had had the nerve to run away and i she" i paused "she... she told him i didn't exist, that he had made me up." i was almost crying at that point but still i looked her in the eye "but that was so long ago that over time he started to believe her and finally he forgot about me. but even before i ran away she prefered carlos over me, she said i was a troublesome little brat who was to disobedient for her own good, but even after i ran i still got back at her" i grinned "the inside of my hoodie is lined with her best fur coat, just payback for all the years she was mean to me and my brother."
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:59 am

Sara listened thoughtfully before saying,"I don't think it's entirely your fault.I'm pretty sure she would still have taken advantage of him whether you left or not, she enjoys making people miserable at her own expense. And good going with the fur coat.I like sneaking in and ruining all the outfits made out of canine fur.Did you know she tried to skin my dad for his fur when they first got stuck on the island?That's why she never dresses in skimpy clothing, he gave her quite a few scars,"She said.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:06 am

Charlotte De Vil

"yeah well like i said it is just payback" i paused "my name is charlotte by the way charlotte de vil" i grimaced "it's been a long time since i said that! but you're right mother probably would have done anyway."
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:08 am

Sam was just outside of the island in the bay when a limo from Aradon arrived, she listened as they listed off names and smirked when they said hers. "They don't know what their asking for." She giggled to herself. "Mother! I'm off. I'll see you when you figure out how to break the barrier." She called into the darkness of her cave home. She began propelling herself up and when she walked out of the water, her tentacles turned to legs. and walked to the limo, nodded to the driver politely, and ducked into the car. No one on the island really even knew she existed since she'd only come out of the cave once to meet her father.
(I put p pics of Sam on her forum. 1st page.)
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:31 am

Sara smiled, showing off her fang-like eyeteeth."I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually,"She said.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:40 am

Charlotte De Vil

"i know but it doesn't change the fact that i haven't heard my name being spoken since a few months after i ran away, i would occasionally hear carlos calling for me but before i could answer mother would shut him up, then he stopped remembering me all together. if i had stayed i might have ended up going to auradon with him and the others, but i didn't so i didn't. but yeah no-one speaks to me. i'm just the mysterious child thief that no one sees. few people remember me and even fewer remember my name." i sighed "it just gets a bit lonely having nobody to talk to and whilst i know pretty much everything there is to know about people on this island, the only fun i get is by annoying others." i grinned "you would not believe how easy it is to steal things out of jay's pockets when you know how"
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:54 am

"Sam sat quietly listening to others conversations. A few people where staring at her, like they couldn't figure out who she was but she liked the attention. She heard an especially interesting talk between a girl with black and white hair and what looked like a...*A wolf I think it what mother said it was*. Ursula had taught her everything about the human world but sometimes she didn't remember certain names of things.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:03 am

Charlotte De Vil

i turned around to see another girl staring at me "what do you want?" i asked her winding a bit of my hair round my finger
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:07 am

Name: Jason
Parent: Ariel and Prince Eric
Looks: a lot like his dad with dark hair and eyes as blue as the ocean
------------------------
Pet *:
History*:
Personality: smart, friendly, humorous, curious, adventurous, brave
Likes: swimming, ironically seafood, thunderstorms, hiking, sea serpents
Dislikes: winter when he can't swim, droughts, seagulls and pelicans, cats(( they tend to bite him since he smells like fish ))
------------------------
Parents taught you*: Beware of bad deals, follow your dreams, be curious
Sports*: swim team
Fairy tail: The Little Mermaid
------------------------
Crush/Bf/Gf: open
Other:his grandfather King Tristan gifted him with the ability to become a merman whenever he is in water that is at least waist deep

"Yeah Jay prides himself on being a master thief and yet he doesn't think anyone will steal from him.He stole a silver wolf necklace from dad once.I stole it back and left a little surprise for him.He had bright pink hair for a week,"Sara said, laughing a little.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me