-------

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: against all odds :: teen wolf rp :: open/accepting

Postby Narutofoxlover » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Name:; Sara Vulpez
        Nickname?:; Sara
        Species:; newly made unnatural werefox
        Good or Bad?:; good
        Rank(if werewolf):; beta
        Personality:; smart, kind, funny, a bit OCD, has ADHD, a little silly at times, loves to laugh, brave, will do anything to help her friends
        History(optional):; Her and her family have recently moved to Beacon Hills.She managed to get an apprenticeship with Deaton since she hopes to eventually become as veterinarian
        Crush: Stiles or Liam
        Other:; can fully shape shift into a fox Image , unlike the other unnatural werewolves she is not under there control.The reason why is she was made on accident.She had been walking through the woods one night and accidentally saw them.They clawed her up pretty bad, meaning to kill her but she somehow survived and thus became one of the rare few to be turned by claws because of this her eyes glow green like Kate's but a brighter shade
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:45 pm

{Accepted}
{You guys can all start if you want to. I posted on the last page.}

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

(( want me to invite some people?I know a ton of teen wolf fans from the countless rps I've had , forgot to say because of how traumatic it was she doesn't remember the night sdhe was turned))

Sara|Werefox|Good|With:open

Sara winced as the bell rang.Ever since that day she had woken up at the hospital covered in claw marks her sender had been going haywire.She grabbed her bag and left the classroom, heading for her car.She was so busy trying to block out all the sounds and smells that were bombarding her that she accidentally walked right into someone (( Liam ))."Oh uh I'm sorry I didn't see you there.I got kinda distracted,"She said, embarrassed to have walked into someone like a complete idiot.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:30 pm

{Sure! That would be great!}

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Sara

As he walked outside he was slightly zoned out himself. So, when somebody walked straight into him he was a bit startled. His hand tightened around his backpack's strap as he looked up to see who had ran into him. When he saw it was a unfamiliar face he relaxed a bit. Though, it wasn't completely unfamiliar. He recognized her from a class he had with her. Pushing himself out of his thoughts he cleared his throat and shrugged a bit. "It's no problem, it happens to everybody," Liam replied with a slight awkward smile, "We're in a same class together, right?" He felt a bit awkward, so, for some reason, he decided to talk again instead of letting the conversation go.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Sara|Werefox|With: Liam

"Yeah,Coach's econimcs class.I sit in the front row.I'm Sara by the way,"She said, offering her hand for a handshake. She recognized him from the lacrosse team.She had been thinking about trying out for the team the next time a position was open.Her dad was a major lacrosse fan and had gotten her into the sport when she was little.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriharaizaya » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Aria Moon--Werewolf--tagged: open

Aria gripped onto her bag as she was roughly tossed around in the crowd of people heading for the exit. She suppressed the urge to growl at each and every person that touched her. She couldn't have been happier to hear the bell ring but it would be nice if her peers had the decency to keep their hands to themselves while leaving. Her view on her classmates is probably why she didn't have any friends. The teen sighed at that thought and made her way out of the school to her black Mazda 6.
"If no one cares for you at all,
do you even really exist?"

oriharaizaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Sara

"That's right, economics. Yea, I remember now... I'm Liam. Liam Dunbar," he replied with a small smile. Though he remembered her from class he could have sworn he had seen her somewhere else too. "Do you watch the lacrosse games? Or the practices? I swear I've seen you somewhere else than class," he added. Unless if he was with Scott or Stiles, school and lacrosse was really the only place he met or really noticed new people. So, he more than likely had seen her at lacrosse.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Jessica had been woken up by a grumbling voice, telling her "wake up, you're going to be late." She sat up quickly and looked up to the brown eyed, brown hair man, who was looking exhausted and in desperate need of sleep. "I'm up." She said and that was her fathers cue to leave. Once he left her, she quickly got changed, grabbed her bright neon pink school bag and apple before she was on her way.

She made it to school with ten minutes to spare and decided to hang outside for a bit, waiting for her friends to arrive. She sat down at one of the tables and took out her apple laptop, while eating an apple.

(I'll make a form for Scott in a bit.)
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Name:; Scott McCall
        Nickname?:; just Scott
        Species:; Werewolf
        Good or Bad?:; Good
        Rank(if werewolf):; True Alpha
        Personality:; While trying to save everyone from danger, Scott knows that his relationship is strained with his parents. He has a very good heart and only wants to help as much as he can. Friends are very important to him, especially his best friend, stiles.
        History(optional):; I'm sure we all know his history and can find it.
        Other:; sorry for the double post
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 am

I'll join working on my bio))

Name:;Allison Argent
        Nickname?:;Allison
        Species:;Hunter
        Good or Bad?:;Good
        Rank(if werewolf):;none
        Personality:;get to know her
        History(optional)Allison was an accomplished archer and gymnast.Her family life was difficult. Her mother was given to fits of rage. Her father was over-protective while Allison had a bit of a rebellious streak.She was friends with Lydia Martin, Jackson Whittemore and Stiles Stilinski. She was romantically involved with Scott McCall and Isaac Lahey.
        Other:;

Name:;Stiles Stilinski
        Nickname?Stiles:;
        Species:;human
        Good or Bad?:good;
        Rank(if werewolf):human;
        Personality:;get to know him
        History(optional):Stiles is a student at Beacon Hills High School and the son of Beacon County's Sheriff Stilinski.
        His mother, Claudia Stilinski, died 6 years ago. He was present when she passed and has never gotten over her death. For some unknown reason, Stiles blames himself.He was a geeky but otherwise normal kid before a werewolf bit his best friend and threw his world into constant chaos.Stiles is sarcastic, funny and outspoken. He is extremely clever and has led the way in working through many of the mysteries of the show.He is a bit frustrated that the werewolf bite has cast him as Robin to Scott’s Batman but he is a solid friend and loyal to a fault.For the longest time he held an intense but unrequited love for fellow classmate Lydia Martin. Their relationship has grown into a strong friendship.While they have a typically combative parent/teenager relationship, Stiles loves his father very much and often worries about his safety.
        Stiles relationship with Derek Hale is awkward and adversarial. Scenes featuring the two characters offer some of the show's funniest moments.

Other:;
Last edited by ~hope Mikaelson~ on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx