Avengers: Age of Ultron closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron Open/accepting

Postby The Winter Soldier » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:20 pm

((go ahead thats fine with me what you do with your characters is your choice just inform me that you making them older before you do it. You don't need to ask though))((also we are going to start and i may in fact put judah in the avengers tower as i forgot to modify his form to include that he is also friends with avengers))
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:43 pm

(Okay :) )
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxPhantomCryxX » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:52 pm

(Mark)
Can you hear them? The Phantoms cry out, hoping to be found once more, taken too soon from their young lives. Perhaps they will be found again, and remembered with tears. If not, then you'll join them.

... |t$ M€ ...

Sometimes to do some good you have to be the BAD GUY

We are in need of more canon characters!
XxPhantomCryxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A V E N G E » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:01 am

[[Finished my characters!]]
A V E N G E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:21 am

((they've been accepted avenge))(also updated judah's form to include his dragons))((i will be posting now))

Judah stayed rather quiet it seemed like an odd time of day to be flying on dragon too avengers tower he was on the back of ancient shadow who seemed to rather fast then again most of Judah's dragons where ancients so there abilities where beyond that of any normal common dragn but he never would say where he found them too anyone in avengers. He seemed to land on the large quinjet landing area of the tower and just walked inside leaving Ancient shadow too sit outside.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:30 am

Bami cracked open his eyes, yawning as he looked down at his body. With a chuckle which bordered a whinny, he trotted out of the specially made large door. He was currently trying out his Peryton form, partially to try it out but mostly to see how many people he can spook out while he's in this form. "Talk about horsing around...but then again I'm part deer, so that doesn't count" he chuckled, tilting his head to get the antlers through. He had recently found out about this Ancient Greek beat, so with weeks of research and solitude he managed to crack the code.
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 am

Lilly sat cross legged in the middle of a large room tinkering with a small contraption. Her hands were working almost to fast to see and was completely and utterly focased. A few nick on her hand were bleeding and she had some smudged on her cheek.
mood: crying over how much i relate to Sadie from Steven Universe.

i use to be poisonedyouth
player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A V E N G E » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Clint Barton wrote:Clint looked down from where he sat, perched in his place on the roof of the Tower. Below him, the city was coming to life all over again, waking as the sun took its place below the horizon once again. He drew in a slow breath and let it out again, willing himself not to think. It didn’t work though, it never worked. Some thought him stupid because he hadn’t gone to school, but that didn’t mean he didn’t think. He did, way too much as it were. He couldn’t ever make his mind shut down, especially after a bad night like last night. He had needed to escape his room, to escape the confines of four walls and a roof. He needed to be out, doing something or..or..

Clint made a sound of frustration, running a hand over his face. dammit! Calm down, calm down. You’re fine, you’re okay, just..freaking breathe. Clint sighed, shaking his head before wrapping his arms around himself, partially to keep away the chill, and partially because he felt like he might otherwise fall apart.

When Judah arrived, Clint raised his head a little but didn't move out of the shadows he was resting in. It seemed that he hadn't been seen by the other man, not surprising considering how well Clint was able to hide himself. Judah walked on inside and left his large dragon outside on the roof of the Tower, and Clint decided right then that he didn't wanna be out there anymore. Dragons freaked him out a little. So, with a bit of a sigh, Clint snuck out of his hiding place and back inside, walking silently to the lounge where Judah and Lilly were now standing. "Hey," he greeted, one brow raised as he nodded his head at them.

Tony Stark wrote:Tony burst out of the elevator then, almost running into some sort of deer with feathers and.. "Christ, Bami," he said, rolling his eyes and stepping around the other man, walking instead to the bar just off to the side. He'd obviously been down in his lab, and had been down in it for some time if the grease smears, bandaged hands, and bags under his eyes had anything to tell about it. He yawned as he poured himself a glass of scotch, draining the glass before pouring another and turning around, leaning against the counter heavily. "Looks like a party," he joked with a smirk, looking over all four others in the lounge before him.

"What's going on? Did I miss something? Are we under attack right now or something? Somebody call an Assemble?" Tony asked, sounding half excited and half like he didn't even know what he was saying anymore, so tired was he. "Seriously guys, what's the occasion?" he asked, frowning a little as he took another drink. Clint, Lilly, and Bami all lived there, but Judah didn't, and he wasn't exactly one to normally come visiting at this time.

A noise to his right made him turn his head then, and Tony found himself looking at Bucky Barnes. "Oh look, it's Captain Crazy," he mumbled, waving at him a little. "Where's Steve?" he asked, raising a brow. He held up his hand that was holding his half-empty glass of scotch then, shaking his head. "Never mind," he said, "I don't care. Seriously though, don't pee on the carpet," he teased, tone deadpan as he watched the other man, downing the rest of his drink.

Bucky Barnes wrote:Bucky was thirsty. He was..very thirsty, needed something, but he didn't know where Steve was. He needed permission, needed to ask Steve if he could have a little water, but the man was no where in sight. Bucky had sat on the edge of Steve's bed for some time, waiting on him to come back to his bedroom, but he had never come, so Bucky had ended up slipping off the side, walking silently to the doorway and peeking out. He waited there for several long moments before walking down the hallway and towards the front area, where he could hear others speaking and moving about.

He tried his hardest to keep attention from being drawn to him, but Bucky ended up being seen by Tony Stark, making him frown a little before his face blanked out, an emotionless mask. "I'm a Sergeant," he murmured, tensing slightly as memories of being struck for speaking out of turn filled him. He said nothing more, just stared at the other man when he asked where Steve was, and when he was told not to use the restroom on the carpet, which was interesting, since the Tower didn't have carpet.

"Yes sir," Bucky murmured before turning and stepping into the kitchen, getting himself a glass and filling it halfway with water. He drank it down quickly, some of the liquid running down his chin. When he finished, Bucky sat the glass in the sink and wiped his mouth with the back of his arm, looking at all of the people gathered in the lounge. He was glad he was wearing a shirt, and while it didn't cover all of his arm, it covered his scarred chest and back. He said nothing, just looked around to see if Steve was there.
A V E N G E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Lilly looked up and blinked a bit like she was clearing her eyes "oh, hi...' she said noticing the people who entered the room while she was zoned out. She popped a cover on her project then got up and set it on a counter. "Dont touch that. If it plays music duck and cover." She mumbled going back to her spot on the rug and stuffing a bleeding finger in her mouth.
mood: crying over how much i relate to Sadie from Steven Universe.

i use to be poisonedyouth
player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Judah sighed and shook his head "more like the Osiran order was attacked and so was a shield base." Judah said and added "A friend of mine got some footage of the attack on surveillance camera that survived the attack on shield base as far as whats in this video it will most likely horrify you or shock you" he said digging the surveillance video out of his pocket it was on dvd obviously "Couldn't get it on anything too fancy but i got it here in one piece and you might want to play this" he said walking over to tony the video contained a footage of necromancers raising dragons from dead and riders out of ground and even long dead asgardians and humans. evidently a battle took place near the shield base 1000's of years earlier which enabled those using dark magic to resurrect creatures.

((i forgot to put ultron on front page as villain))
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me