Welcome in high school - Gakuen Hetalia

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome in high school - Gakuen Hetalia

Postby Hideś » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:15 am

Falkland Islands/Blanca Kirkland/16
Blanca looked around the hallways in dormitory when she walked in. She sighed, looked at the number on her key and started walking to find her room. She saw two boys and a girl staying on the hallway. She hoped they won't try to accost her, they were a little loud and anyway she didn't know them.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:16 am

"/Romano/," he sharply corrected again, tongue rolling on the 'r' a little longer as though emphasizing it in irritation. "I don't look a thing like my brother, stupida." He turned his head away with a sharp huff, curl lightly bouncing with the motion. "Don't compare me to that whiny brat, either." His light brown eyes settled upon another girl in doing so, though they shut again soon after; he was more interested in being left alone.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby //Kitty cat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:27 am

Jackie looked a little hurt. "Whatever." She whispered. "And before you go in there with him, get the stick out of your ass." She muttered turning around and walking to her dorm.

Prussia breathed through his teeth and snickered.

────── ARD A ─
▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓

linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk
linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk
linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk

──────────────────── ───

OF
OF
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓

─── ────────────────────
──────────────────── ───

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ © ▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
────────────────
I'm Lewis! (he/him)
EDS Warrior and SD Handler
-Not online often
Please be patient with
trades and messages!

────────────────
COLLECTION OF

─── ───────────────

▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
//Kitty cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 am

Username:
::Uprise::
Country/city/village etc.:
County of Yorkshire
Human Name:
Daniel Kirkland
Appearance:
Being quite Scandinavian in appearance, (His relations with the Jorvik Kingdom) Daniel stands around
5'11ft and has a scrawny, lean build. He has diamond grey eyes and messy blonde hair, along with the
slightly thicker eyebrows. He also has heterochromia, with one red eye and the other white, resembling
the War of the Roses.
Personality:
Daniel is quite abrasive, and doesn't really like to make new friends. He shares a sheer rivalry with his
sibling Lancashire, and often bickers with her, although he can be quite defensive over her. Daniel has
a very unique sense of humor, and will find things funny that others don't, and when in a good mood,
can be quite whimsical and playful.
Crush:
No one. c:
Other:
Banana ♥

Username:
Uprise.
County of Lancashire
Human Name:
Pheobe Kirkland
Apperance:
Lancashire is small compared to her brother, around 5'5ft, and has golden brown hair. She shares
her brother's heterochromia, and wears a school uniform type apparel. She has a rose to represent
the Red Rose of Lancaster, and is also quite lean and lanky like Daniel.
Personality:
Although she may not look like it, Lancashire is the most supririor out of the siblings, after
beating him in the War of the Roses. She often likes to make sure she's the dominiant one,
although she often doesn't really care much about being Yorkshire's equal anymore. Lancashire
Is a big fan of tradition, with Seaside resorts like Blackpool, she is a fan of classical themes, ballroom
dancing, donkeys, seagulls and the sea.
Crush:
No one. c:
Other:
Banana. ^^

Edit: Changed the picture slightly, I forgot to add the Heterochromia >.<
Last edited by bluebearr on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X
X

╚════════.♥.═╝
bluebearr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voittoisa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 am

Username: Fluffy Puffin.
Country/city/village etc.: Greenland
Human Name: Taylor Angerla
Apperance(Not necessary but description about height and clothes would be nice):aylor has wavy dark brown hair (which is long in her opinion, down to the middle of her back wow) with bright hazel eyes. Her clothing consists of mostly brown jackets and scarves seeing as her country is cold. Her pants are like most jeans, blue. Only her's are a light blue and they fit perfectly (Meaning not too tight or baggy). Her shoes aren't really shoes at all! In fact, they are dark brown boots that come up to her mid calf. She is slightly taller than Finland, but shorter than Norway
Personality:Taylor is not shy when meeting new people. Her confidence is quite high, and will try anything. She tries to be nice to everyone, but some people she just wont get along with, especially if they are rude to her. She will not tolerate anyone being mean to anyone. She attempts to take the role as leader, but often fails when other do not cooperate.
Weaknesses;; Taylor does not want to be alone. In fact, being alone scares her. She often believes what people say, so if you insult her, she'll dwell on it for a long time and think that it is in fact, true.
Crush: Open
Other: You know. Denmark and her are siblings x3

Name;; Norway
Human Name;; Lukas Bondevik
Age;; Appears around 20
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; Norway has short, light blond hair and navy blue eyes. He wears a belted, navy blue sailor top with a lighter blue collar, tie, and cuffs, with matching pants and sailor hat. He sports a Nordic Cross barrette in his hair, and has a detached haircurl representing the Fjords that floats independently beside his head (which often has a dot that floats independently beside it). The barrette functions as a communications device.
Although he hasn't been given any specific numbers, he is shown to be the third tallest among the Nordics in official artwork.
Personality;; Norway is a quiet and mysterious man of few words and expressions, and is reclusive from the everyday world. He is often shown to have a troll or fairy with him, and has the ability to see and interact with various supernatural creatures. He is described as curious but difficult to read.
Weaknesses;; Not showing emotions makes it hard for others to see he is in pain or troubled.
Crush;; Denmark

Username: Fluffy Puffin.
Country/city/village etc.: He's a bird o3o
Apperance(Not necessary but description about height and clothes would be nice):The picture is self explanatory.
Personality:Mr. Puffin is quite rude and speaks in a gruff mafia like boss voice.
Crush: Um...No
Other: Still deciding if I should make Iceland or not o3o

Banana :D
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black-Cat771 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:11 am

[profiles edited pg 2]
Hello all - to anyone who stumbles across my profile: all my pets are open for trade - but I wont be active onsite so if you'd like to trade, it'll have to be for out of site things such as USD, Art, Characters, Species Stuff ect. to contact me please go to: Ashypie on Toyhouse, Furaffinity, or Discord | please be 18+ if you do offer on any of my stuff though.. I don't feel comfortable dealing with minors.

ImageImage
ImageImage

i am known as Black-Cat771 or Blacky. surprise =.=৩ Italy! soul collection | An old rp | hetalia mafia/gang sometimes my computer likes to not work, so im sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.Deviant Art
Black-Cat771

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 am

Username:
Foalan.The.Wolf
The American CommonWealth Of Puerto Rico
Human Name:
Rosalina Fernández Delgado
Apperance(Not necessary but description about height and clothes would be nice):
She is about 155 centimeters (5'1 if you're from America). She loves to where dresses, especially Plena, Jibaro, and Bomba dresses (those are traditional Puerto Rican clothing...). Her usual clothing is a black tank-top with shorts , a pink magnolia in her hair and she's usually wearing sandals. Her world war 2/1 uniform is usually the French and/or American uniform.
Personality:
Puerto Rico is a bit of a girly girl and can be cheerful and happy, though she mostly is rude. When facing her enemies she acts harsh and unresponsive and a bit arrogant of herself. She can be very lazy at times and is stubborn too.Puerto Rico does get bored easily and tends to be very open. She also for some reason likes to clean and cook.
Crush:
Secretly , America but she won't ever admit it.
Other:
She has a pet frog that is always on her shoulder and is named Juan. She also has a pet horse and dog.. Though the horse won't be at the school , the might not be there too.

BANANA
Last edited by FoalanisaLupo on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:26 am

Techno Bird wrote:Jackie looked a little hurt. "Whatever." She whispered. "And before you go in there with him, get the stick out of your ass." She muttered turning around and walking to her dorm.

Prussia breathed through his teeth and snickered.

A sharp exhale left Romano at the hurt retort the girl gave, scowling as he watched her walk off. "Shut up, imbecilé!" He snapped, brow furrowing up at the other male. "Humph. It's not my fault she's so sensitive." The Italian scoffed.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:45 am

[Black-Cat771 - accepted and you can change your teacher's age to more resonable *something between 25-30 I think?) Romania is in one room with Estonia.
Uprise - accepted. Lackashire is in one room with Puerto Rico.
Fluffy Puffin - accepted. Greenland is in one room with Falkland Islands and Norway is with Denmark. Mr. Puffin is also with them as he's an animal xD Also students can't be older than 19 so Norway will be 19.
Foalan.The.Wolf - accepted but please edit her age. They're students here so you must write what age she is exactly. Puerto Rico is in one room with Lancashire]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 am

(Okay,and edited to profile, her age is now eighteen.)

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me