doctor who rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: doctor who rp

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:45 pm

{ Alrighty }

>> The Doctor waved his hands in the air. "Blasted thing!" he murmured under his breath, talking about the TARDIS. She was running low again. He messed with a few levers and buttons until they touched down on the rift; a crack in time and space that let out an incredible amount of energy, perfect for TARDIS refueling. "Alright, love. I'm going to take a walk now. Don't do anything stupid," he winked, talking to the TARDIS though he knew she wouldn't directly respond. The Doctor straightened his bow tie and walked out into the dark. It appeared they were on Earth again. Why did this planet have the best rifts? He shrugged and started a casual walk, hands in his pocket. Soon, the sound of weeping drifting into the old man's ears. He turned, looking towards a cemetery. "Well these are never fun..." he breathed and walked towards the sound.

>> Harmony panted as she ran away from the gang. Not this crap again... Not tonight... She thought. At least once every few weeks, this girl would do the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong people and they would find out. This time, it just happened to be a gang leader. The gang of around fifteen boys chased after the beautiful blonde, probably thinking nasty things as they did. She shivered, her eyes shining an unusual light blue. This happened when she was scared, and right now she was panicking. Her purse hung over her shoulder and hit her side with every step, the microphone in there digging into her side. But right now she didn't care. Harmony took a quick left, almost sliding on the pavement, and went into an abandoned WalMart. It was on the run down part of down, and the workers had a strike and left. Nobody else claimed the property, so it just sat here. Full of supplies, empty of people. The young girl jumped though a window she had broken weeks before, then slid under a bean bag.

{ Harmony is open for anybody(: }
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Ari was crying "i wish someone would take me away from here"
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Ari was feeling alone she had no friends. She felt so alone.
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm

>> The Doctor blinked, walking around trying to find the source of the crying. He figured it was a girl, but he couldn't tell the age or whatnot. "Hello? Anybody there?" he called out, British accent strong in his voice. The dark haired man looked around in the dark, almost tripping on a small tombstone. "Oh, sorry ol' chap," he murmured to the stone.

>> Harmony breathed heavily, peering out of the bean bags. The gang ran past the window, seeming to have not seen her hope into her home. The girl sighed thankfully, collapsing on the floor tired and hungry. She crawled out and went into the food section of the WalMart, where most of the food had gone bad. But she found some crackers and peanut butter and munched away happily.
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ZeroKiryuLover~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Isabella calles for sid
I won't be on very much over summer please do not remove me from rps)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1840834http://[center]
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1891631
~ZeroKiryuLover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Ari saw a man coming normally she would have run but didnt soon though her father appeares. Ari stands uo and satrts running towards the other man. (shes running to the doctor)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Ari soon trips as the man was about to strike her she closed her eyes. Soon feeling someones arms around her as she opened her eyes she had skidded from that spot and was held by a man with a bowtie. (the doctor took rje hit)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:38 pm

>> The Doctor peered into the distance, seeing a young girl running towards him. He knelt down on one knee and held out an arm. "Come here," he called to her. She seemed like she had been the one crying, but why? Suddenly he was hit by another man. "Ow," he sat back up and look at him. "That was my nose!" The Doctor whined.

{ Do you think you could not double post? It's hard to reply when you add more stuff... }
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:50 pm

(ignore the second post)
Ari didnt know why but she ran into the mans arms cryinf shaking
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:52 pm

(be back in the morning at 7:30 am tomarrow righr now its 9 mins till 11 pm.)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me