Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

There will be a big battle and Someone almost dies...but who? (list of all active rpers right now)

Poll ended at Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Greed/Shay
No votes
Envy/Samir
57%
Ivy/diligence
14%
Humility/Azarel
No votes
Sloth/Roza
29%
Lust/Delilah
No votes
want in? Post this week then..
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

Postby felix. » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

(Kay, thanks :)
EDIT: I'll habe to post the forms tomorrow, as it is very late where I am)
quitting
see my thread here for rare pets and special groups.
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:37 am

Roza/Sloth
-removed-Picture does not belong to me, all rights belong to the owners.
Full name-Roza or Sloth
Nickname- Well, she lets her family call her Rose...
Gender- female
Age- 17
Power(2-3 sentences)- Crusher Magic. Its a little like super strength, wherein she is very, very strong physically.However, it also has a special little quirk where when she touches something with a power, the place where she touches, the power will recede. Ex. Someone is on fire. When she touches the person's arm, there will be no fire on the part that she touches, so she will be touching flesh.
What side are you on?- younger brother
-removed-Picture does not belong to me, all rights belong to the owners.
What species are they?-(ex. Sin, demon, angel, ect.) Sin
Description-(4-5 sentences) She has a thin, slender figure, normally, with seemingly no muscle at all, though her strength is very obviously in her power. Her frame is slender, with muscles that could tense in a second if need be. somehow, though she never does anything, her muscles dont soften or she doesnt get unfit. She has green hair and orangey eyes, and a cherubic face, usually with mischief or just pure boredom written all over it.
Personality-(4-5 sentences)Lazy. Very, very lazy. Roza is unbelievably lazy, never really getting up to do things. She usually stays in one place for more then 5 days if allowed to, only moving when it is very necessary for her to get a necessity, like water. She lives on the bare essentials, and is usually unwilling to move more then her eyes. She just refuses to move. How one gets her to move is a puzzle. Insults and jeers will simply roll of her back, Roza is exceptionally thick skinned.

She is simple in her needs. To her, life is sleeping, eating and sleeping once more. It doesnt take much to please her, just dont nag and you will be alright in her book as she is very easygoing.

She will be rather whiny about things, like when others tell her to do anything, she will immediately answer with a "But I dont want to."

She is a very strong fighter, but will only fight if people get her to move her lazy butt, which is hard. When she is in battle though, she is different. Letting her strength do the talking she can plow through the enemy, no words needed. She has immense strength and power, but wont use it for the most part of the time.

She acts like a child when others ask her to do things. though she will help, if absolutely necessary.
History-Normal life of a sin.
BF/GF- none
Crush- You can try...
Fears-Her wings damaged. Though the rest of her is very, very strong, her wings are unbelievably soft. She can fly, though.
Eureyla leaving her. Eureyla's the closest thing to a friend Roza has.
Strenghts-Her strength in fights (her powers, strength, speed, agility, versatility. Knows a variety of fighting styles. Very adaptable, very strong). Simple.
Weakness-She is very, very lazy. She also doesnt plan, so she can get caught unaware. She does love her family, though, so she will save them if she can.
Weapons-Her bare hands.
Other-Nothing.
Last edited by vvitch on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Art Theft: Stolen images have been removed.
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:24 am

accepted :) )
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED
~:Stitch:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felix. » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 am

Cynthie
-removed-(except with blonde hair)
Full name-Cynthia Rose
Nickname-Cynthie or CC
Gender-Female
Age-15
Power(2-3 sentences)-CC can change into another form that resembles an angel. In that form she has wings, and heals wounds
What side are you on?-Older
What species are they?-(ex. Sin, demon, angel, ect.): Angel?
Description-(4-5 sentences) CC has light blonde hair which is often dyed a variety of different colors, from green to purple. She enjoys wearing leather and her usual lip piercing. She prefers black combat boots.
Personality-(4-5 sentences)CC, despite being the Chastity girl, is quite rebellious. She hates her angel form more than anything else, but uses it to help others in need. She has a split personality, one being angelic and goody goody, the other, moody and awkward. The angelic personality comes out when she is in angel form.
History-Ask her...
BF/GF- Nope
Crush-Nope
Fears-(2-3 sentences) Cynthia is afraid of doing something like crime to the point where she becomes paralyzed if she sees someone pick pocketing. (It's actually pretty funny...)
Strenghts-(2-3 sentences) Cynthia is not afraid to put herself I danger for others, as long as she is doing the right thing. She is also very smart and strategic.
Weakness-(Have to have.(2-3 sentences)Cynthia is blind in her left eye. She can't see through it at all.
Weapons-A scythe
Other- Nope ;)

(Nevermind about reserving Envy :) )
Last edited by vvitch on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Art Theft: Stolen images have been removed.
quitting
see my thread here for rare pets and special groups.
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

Accepted:) )
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 pm

(I think we have too many girls now XD)
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 pm

we do -.-)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 pm

(Just say in the title that the roleplay is only accepting boys now.)
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting Guys only right now

Postby iva wolf » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:10 am

[ Hello. This role-play seems quite interesting. I would like to join, if I may :D ]

NOTE: The pictures do not belong to me. I do not claim ownership over them. All I own are the characters in the forms, not the artwork.

~Full name~
Vega Dvoryansky

~Nickname~
His master decides his nicknames.

~Gender~
male

~Age~
Unknown, but is definitely over 300 years old

~Power(2-3 sentences)~
Vega has the power of manipulating space with the use of shadows. He can create teleports, which are capable of transfering anything and anyone to any place, offensive attacks, such as black flames, and defensive blocks, black shields. All of these are created through dark energy, which he gathers instantly from the surroundings, making his power-source almost infinite. Even if one is to perchance cleanse the terrain, he is capable of taking the darkness from people's hearts and, if the situation is dire, from himself.

~What side are you on?~
The side of the youngest

~His/her servant(sin)/companion(virtue): his/her master(creature)~
His master is Pride (will change it later when somebody takes the position)

~What species are they?~
Demon

~Description~
A young man who appears to be in the middle of his twenties, Vega has a well-built body, standing at about 174 cm in height. His hair in colour is dark turquoise and is kept in a messy style. His skin is relatively light, but not so much as to say it is pale or white. It has a specific very gentle tan. His jet black horns begin from two fingers above his ears, which have a sharp tip, something common for demons. His eyes are a light amber colour, sometimes even appearing silver.

~Personality~
Very strict and absolute, Vega is not the type of person who would simply dilly dally around. His time is almost always consumed by work, which in turn consists of mainly his master's orders and sometimes requests he has received from other sins. Generally polite and loyal, this demon rarely shows any aggression and is known for his calm temper. This does not, however, mean that he is a tamed pet. Due to being highly demanding when it comes to obedience, any form of not keeping to the rules or straying from the proper way of doing things would make him snap and, when that occurs, there is no telling where you will end up.
The only person whom he is entirely loyal to is the High Demon, the lord Satan. Due to his king's order to become Pride's servant, Vega had to swear his loyalty to the sin as well. Although he disapproved of this, he kept the emotion to himself and simply went with what his lord had told him. It was an order and if he had to be an obedient dog for someone, it shall be done perfectly to the smallest detail, if it were an order from the High King. When asked what he thinks of his job, the demon's answer would be that it is simply a job and as such should be thoroughly deal with, yet what his actual opinion is is that it is quite a bother to serve these creatures, created for the sole entertainment for and feeding of demons.
If he were to ever have spare time, unlike most of the members of his species, Vega would rather relax in a quiet spot while reading, than go about and reek havoc somewhere. The process of human emotions is of high interest to him, especially the so called 'imagination', which is supposed to be a manifestation of both emotion and thought combined.

~History~
Not much is known about Vega's past, due to the fact he rarely speaks about himself, unless asked from his master. He was originally human, yet upon becoming a demon, he almost entirely forgot who and what he had been. This drove him to great anxiety and he was quite a ruffian during his younger demon years, but grew calmer and more possessed, unlike most other demons.

~BF/GF~
None

~Crush~
None

~Fears~
Vega has very little to fear. One of the things he would regret seeing is failing a mission set by Satan. Another is the fear of disappearance. He knows that as a human he died and became a demon, yet what happened when a demon died? Although it has been said that demons can not die because they were immortal, Vega suspects that, just like everything else, the cycle of being revived as a demon can not last forever. What happens when one's spiritual energy runs out? Not even the oldest demons have reached that point, but it is bound to happen if they were not to rest and replenish themselves. Not knowing what may come after he loses all his spiritual energy makes the demon shiver.

~Strengths~
Organizing any type of schedule, table or anything at all that needs tending to. Teleportation, the so called 'corridors of darkness', are his specialty, as well as sound-based spells. He has great agility and strength, but lacks speed. He is very precise and can assess a situation very quickly, pinpointing details and hidden opportunities at an astonishing rate.

~Weakness~
His sometimes incapability to sense what the emotions of others are truly expressing. He knows what the definition of each emotions is, yet has found that they work differently within different people. Thus there are cases where he finds himself incapable of reacting. Mostly this happens with young ladies when they shout for no apparent reason.
Another one of his weaknesses is lack of speed. Although he does possess the power to create 'corridors of darkness', through which he is capable of moving at great distances, when of foot, he is quite a steady walker, who doesn't hurry. When having to run, he isn't fast at all. He compensates with his agility and strength, yet it is still a hilarious sight to observe when he has to race someone.

~Weapons~
He can create any sort of weapon when using his power, but he prefers using a shamshir.

~Other~

~Full Name~
Samir (add the last name of the family)

~Nicknames~
Sammy, Mir, Miri, Mimi ( it means 'ears' in Japanese)

~Gender~
male

~Age~
16 years old

~Power~
Samir has the power to create any type of illusion he desires. By using the word illusion, I mean anything and it will appear and feel real to the receiver. Persay, he creates a wall. If one were to try and go through it, they would hit the wall like it was an ordinary one. That is why this power could also be named materialization, however, the extent to which he can make illusions be real is limited. If we take the example with the wall again, if he has the time to concentrate, he could keep it realistic all day, yet since there are other things he must do, the more he loses concentration, the more the wall will become see-through and wall-through. Eventually, it would disappear. That is why it can not be called true materialization, because that power keeps an object real until the owner decides to dispose of it with a spell.

~What side are you on?~
Younger brother

he has no personal servant for now

~What species are they?~
Sin of Envy

~Description~
A tall young man standing at 173cm high, with a lean body, made for agility. His physical form is good, although he can not pride himself with having muscles. His hair is short and black, creating quite a contrast with his skin and striking blue eyes, which seem to as if possess a blue flame within them when he uses his power.
The boy's casual attire consists of a white shirt, black vest, with blue buttons, tall boots and black pants. When outside his home, he prefers to look according to the situation he will be placed in, so formal clothes are a must, but he always seems to have a black cloak in hand, placing it on when he finds it necessary.

~Personality~
Samir is quite a normal-looking young man at first glace. With a friendly smile and charming expression, he could make anyone believe he was the most innocent being on this earth, made to do all the wrongs he has done by his evil father. But this is only one of his many sides. It is true, he can be very open and sociable, but if one were to investigate the motives behind his actions, they would find themselves in a confused maze, from which there is no exit. Indeed, he is quite an oddity if looked up close, for he has as many masks as the stars in the welkin, most of which he did not create himself and some he did not even know exited.
His personality, as of whole, could be easily described by looking at his sin. Envy, something seemingly harmless and nonthreatening. It is one of the most lonesome of sins, due to the fact that the person suffers alone and has no clear direction towards which to direct their emotions, due to envying one too many people.
Out of all the possible cards he has, the young lad prefers using the happy go-lucky personality, as it is the easiest to pull off and the one which seems to grab most people's attention. With a kind and cheerful voice, he has mastered the art of playing the gentleman. But it is unclear if this is one of his original traits, something which he copied from another person or a mixture of traits he observed in different people.
Even at this very point, he does not know if he ever had a personality of his own. The conclusion he has reached is that all the imitations he has created and the various mixtures and colours of their style create a unique painting, which could be called a 'personality'.

~History~
Samir did not have it easy when he was a child. Like the rest of his siblings, he was told straight to his face when he was little that he was the reincarnation of sin. This in turn made him happy, because it automatically made him unique. But how much of a unique being was he? Wrath destroys various objects. Gluttony consumes them. Greed takes them. Pride mocks them. What does Envy do? All they are capable of is staying at the side, watching the rest do as they please. This is how Samir grew up. Never quite being capable of achieving anything better, never creating something absolutely original, he was almost like a shadow as a child, unnoticeable. Wanting to be as strong as everyone else, to please his parents and be part of the group, he boy created countless of imitations of various behaviors, often combining them and mixing them, which lead to the creation of new complicated selves. In his confusion of wishing to be a person loved as equally as the rest, he somehow became even more invisible. In his dire state of abandonment, he suddenly noticed something. Regardless of the situation, if he kept quiet, he could be in a room and no one would pay attention at what they said in his presence. That is how he became the 'informant' of his family. He could find out anything within a matter of seconds and with the further development of his power, his skills in discovering new information became apparent. As he grew older, while some of his sibling became more rebellious, Samir turned into a docile creature, smiling and cheering up anyone he needed to. Yet that was a mask as well, a mask which was embedded in his soul, just like the rest of the personalities he created for himself out of envy.

~BF/GF~
None yet

~Crush~
None yet

~Fears~
The fear of abandonment, disapproval and disgust from the people he treasures.

~Strengths~
Very agile and fast both in body and in soul. Samir can adjust himself to any sort of situation and can talk about various of topics, which makes him easy to get along with and trust. His ability to mingle with the crowd is so well developed, that he can virtually disappear in the smallest of area and not be found among the few people in it.

~Weakness~
Physical strength is not one of his good points. In fact, he can easily be defeated if cornered.

~Weapons~
He prefers daggers to most other weapons, since they are helpful when short on space.

~Other~

~Full name~
Azarel

~Nickname~
Zazu, Ace

~Gender~
male

~Age~
10 years old

~Power(2-3 sentences)~

Azarel possess the power of 'sound'. This means that he is able to use any type of sound he makes and convert it into a powerful ability. If he were to play a sad song, it could rain. If here were to sing a happy one, flowers could bloom. Of course, much more specific skills could be manifested, such as using sound waves as attacks or manipulating the natural elements. Currently, he has discovered that using his voice takes much more time and effort or control, thus the effects of using it as a source of power can not always be according to his will.

~What side are you on?~
Older brother

he has no personal servant for now

~What species are they?~
The virtue of Humility.

~Description~
A young boy with a normal body for his age, the only thing that is more significant about him is the difference in eye-colour, one eye being bright amber and the other- a vivid violet. His skin colour is neither pale, nor dark, but a soft creamish with a gentle tan, which in turn is not anything out of the ordinary. This child's hair is kept in a low ponytail, so as not to look like that of the tail of a proud horse. Its colour is a dark blond and possesses a silver gleam when exposed to sunlight. Another more specific trait of his are his hands and, more specifically, his fingers, which are longer than that of the average ten-year-old. They allow him to be more agile when playing different types of musical instruments.
Azarel's usual attire consists of a white shirt with baggy sleeves, which tighten around the wrist, giving him a sense of freedom when playing. When the weather is such that it does not allow him to only wear it on his top, he puts on a warm brown jacket with violet buttons, each finely decorated with miniature golden decorations. As for his bottom, he prefers wearing shorts, as they allow greater mobility, yet afgani pants are also to his liking. For footwear, boots or simple peasant shoes are the comfortable types he likes.
Because of his cute face, Azarel has been asked very often by his sisters, mother and nanny to wear cute clothes such as frilly shirts, colourful costumes, adorable hats and even girls' dresses. When it comes to his personal opinion on the matter, the boy truly dislikes having to dress and be seen in such clothing, but he bears this for the sake of seeing other smiling and happy.

~Personality~

Although his nature is that of a kind and gentle person, there is a certain mystery hanging above Azarel, like an ominous cloud in a clear blue sky. It is the atmosphere around him when he suddenly decides to have a monologue and the strange distance that is omitted when he gazes out into the unknown, thinking about various problems, from that to play today to the oddities of the world, that give off the feeling that he is much older than he appears to be. With a soft touch in his voice, sometimes one can notice the nostalgic tone hidden among the many words he utters, something not commonly seen in a person of his age.
Despite being so serious during his 'alone time', Azarel is still a child and this is very apparent when communicating with others. This youngster is one of the most friendly people among his siblings. Always smiling and beaming with sunshine, he loves meeting and talking to new people. Zoning out during a conversation and even daydreaming while conversing is not new to him, in fact, it occurs very often, yet his social skills always act in his favor and pull him back, allowing him to continue on the topic as quickly as lightning, so that he may blabber on for hours on end, until something else decides to captivate his attention yet again.
Being in a group always makes the boy feel at ease. Although he has no trouble when being left alone, he prefers staying together, as it feels much more secure when around others. Making friends with everyone has always been his number one objective, despite knowing that not everyone will like him.
Smiling and outgoing, Azarel is a very curious and adventurous little lad, who likes going to new places and discovering new things, especially new sounds and feelings. To him, the world is an exciting jungle that should be explored and uncovered whenever possible.
Having such an optimistic personality, there are very few things that can truly set him off, the greatest one being discrimination. Any form of mistreatment, be it towards an animal, a plant or a human will instantly set the youngster ablaze. At a moment such as this, he will yell and shout his opinion out loud, defending his point of view stubbornly, even if it is wrong. This change in attitude can happen in the blink of the eye and he will not hesitate to make an elephant out of a fly if it means defending the rights of others. This is the reason why people avoid making any sort of argument around him, for the power dwelling within him is still quite unstable and that voice which loudly proclaims its standpoint can easily turn into a raging fire or a sea of needles as real as the flesh on your bones.
Being the virtue of humility, Azarel fits the profile he has been given perfectly. It brings him joy when seeing people happy. This is another reason for him to get so interested in music, because he has seen how much happiness it brings to people when hearing a happy song. For him, a world where people are smiling and are judged rightfully would be the best one. An ability connected to this wish is the one to properly assess others. Because he stuck close to his mother from a very young age, she pointed out to him that people often lie and wear masks and taught him ways to evaluate their worth. This is why this child can not easily be deceived and a lie can not simply be passed to him without being noticed.
With so much energy to spare on his hands, the lad spends a great amount of his time playing music. Currently, he has a great number of musical instruments, the collection of which he keeps in his room. Each instrument has a name and is carefully cleaned by Azarel personally. The level of perfection is something he has not reached as of yet, but with each passing day, he is becoming better and better, which in turn makes him noted as a gifted child.

~History~

Azarel has had a very happy growing up in his family as he was one of the last children to be born. Being a boy made him of great importance and his mother found herself constantly worrying about him, since he often became ill during infancy. This in turn set a very close bond between the queen and her son, which lead to him being spoiled by those around him. However, one day, he saw the difference between himself and the other children, those of the maids and other lower class parents, how he received more attention than them, and instantly demanded to be treated like the rest or for the rest to be treated like him. Of course, because neither of the two requests could truly be fulfilled, the servants began pampering him less, which brought him delight.

~BF/GF~
None

~Crush~
None

~Fears~
The fear of being rejected. Azarel can not imagine a world where anything he does is rejected.

~Strengths~
Being able to judge people very well most of the times. Seeing though lies, most of the times. Being confident in himself and believing in what he thinks is right. His hands are very swift and precise, never trembling or shivering, regardless of what he is holding.

~Weakness~
Azarel is weak like any child his age, because he has not grown enough to defend himself through force and he has shown no interest in doing so. Another thing, which can be considered a weakness, is his idealism, which can lead to a misinterpretation of the situation/

~Weapons~
All of his musical instruments are weapons, some even housing a small compartment where poison is stored.

~Other~
Last edited by iva wolf on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
iva wolf wrote:Few clouds were up at that hour,their pure white fluff stained with a soft mixture oF grey and orange,flowing slowly,almost not moving,sending their farewell to the sun,which fought its last battle to shine above the earth.
'When they are alone,they dare not cry but once together,they mourn like it shall never rise.How similar two different things are.' the boy thought as he walked down the street by the old railway towards his home.
iva wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting Guys only right now

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 am

ok :3 When your and emo_love form is done we can start :D )
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me