∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 am

{Okay!
{ About one word accurately describes my life right now:

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
Music speaks where words cannot
♫ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.
Music is all the things that words will never say alone

Music may be my life, but the lyrics are my story

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:59 am

(Alright I'm here. Where do you wanna start?)
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 am

{How about at the park or something. Maybe our Extraterrestrials could sense each other or something.

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 am

(Sounds good. Do you want to make the first post or what?)
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 am

{Well, it IS your RP. You should do it.

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:29 am

d r y s t a n c a p o n e h e l l c r a f t
          'call me drys' ⇢ '18' ⇢ 'at the park' ⇢ 'alone'
          'to die would be an awfully big adventure...'

Drystan walked through the park with his guitar, humming a Spanish song he'd learned while in his uncle's mansion in Spain. He glanced around, sensing another extraterrestrial. Maybe one of his friends from Xenon? But probably not. They rarely came to Earth. He had to admit, it was kind of a wasteland compared to many of the other planets he'd been to in his travels, but the people were happy despite their severely limited knowledge. "Poor humans...they know so little..." He murmured, shaking his head.

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 am

Morgan pushed off with her foot, her skateboard picking up speed. When she got to the half-pipe, she let her board catch the top. She spun and rode the board downwards. As she came to the rail, she popped her board and slid down it. As soon as she was off, she did an Ollie, then ended with a 360 Kick Flip. Morgan let her board roll to a stop. She pushed the flat bill of her hat upwards and grinned at the other skater guys. They clapped for Morgan's tricks and skill. She grinned. "Deuces, dudes. I gotta get home and hit the books," she said, popping up the front of her board and catching it easily. As Earth sports went, skateboarding was her ultimate favorite. The guys gave a collective groan. "Later, dudes," she said again, walking out of the skate park. Once to the edge of the concrete, she whistled shrilly. "Come on, Osyerus!" Out of the bushes came a large silver tabby. He darted after Morgan.

As Morgan threw her board on the ground to begin to skate to her house, she froze. She felt a tingle go straight up her spine. It was how she knew she was near another Extraterrestrial. Slowly, her silver eyes scanned over the people around her. The tingling began to get worse as her gaze went left. Then, she froze. Her gaze locked with that of a male. Her body went rigid in fear. For some reason, she got the idea that this was a Verillan, the enemies of the Androsians.

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 am

d r y s t a n c a p o n e h e l l c r a f t
          'call me drys' ⇢ '18' ⇢ 'at the park' ⇢ 'alone'
          'to die would be an awfully big adventure...'

Drystan looked a girl dead in the eye, knowing that she was the extraterrestrial he'd sensed. The red flecks in his eyes glowed a bit, suddenly starting to turn in different directions around the pupil like a solar system, identifying himself as an alien. He turned and walked to a nearby bench, sitting down and starting to strum his guitar, glancing up at her every now and again. Being the handsome businessman he was, several girls tried to strike up a conversation, but each was denied plainly.

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 am

Morgan was filled with a feeling that she had not experienced a lot before. Fear. She tried to make herself unnoticed by pulling her eyes away. The tingly feeling that danced along her spine did not dissipate. "Osyerus," she hissed quietly, "Let's go." The Drunyn Caith ignored his Androsian mistress. The Caith darted through the humans until he came right up to the other alien. Osyerus glanced back at Morgan; it was a blatant look that screamed Come and get me! Growling softly, Morgan bent over and picked up her board. She glared at Osyerus. Get over here! she yelled through their bond. The Caith ignored her. Morgan groaned again. Why was he doing this to her? Did he WANT her to die? Straightening her shoulder, she walked over to the guy-who-was-not-human and looked downwards at him. Osyerus was in the male's lap, purring as if the guy was his master. "Uh, can I have my cat back, please?"

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 am

The man looked shocked and confused, staring at the large cat in his lap. "Yeah, take him. Very friendly, isn't he..." He commented, glancing up at her. "I'm Drystan, and you are?"

(Sorry, I'm on my phone.)

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me