The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Generation (Marvel - Based Roleplay)

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Peggy
She picked them up and followed him with a grin. “I got your back Barnes” she came and sat next to him,”I think you should do a huskie. They’re loyal to a fault” She put down the magazines with a smile, “But bulldogs are cuter in a sense”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 pm

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ - ʙᴜᴄʜᴀɴᴀɴ - ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ
one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - steve + peggy

I flipped through the Adoption Center available, and showed her the nice looking dogs.
"Well I want a young one, so I can learn to be a dad too. In case your girlfriend suggestion
actually comes into action." I reply, scrolling slowly for her to look too.

"These are my top 3." I point at the Windows screen.

ImageImageImage

((these are bigger than expect, oh jeez haha))
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jazz // Rocket || Eight

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:58 pm

ϟ●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉●☉𝕁 𝕒 𝕫 𝕫 𝕂 𝕚 𝕣 𝕜
xxxxxIf I'm not one but two-Am I Evil or good?
Jazz//Ego| Male | 17 | Mood; Cocky| Tagged; Wanda, Pietro, Rocket

xxx I was getting charged by one of the two that had originally graced me with their presence. It was irritating to know that others were still going to come after me. I growled a little bit trying to hide the anger that was starting to bubble in my stomach. However when I did notice him it was too late for me to do anything. I was knocked to the side very quickly and ended up flying into a tree. I could feel Jazz’s body breaking. I could no longer hold onto the control that I had of his body. Unfortunately enough anyways. I wished that I would be able to heal my body with the light like I used too. however I had to give control back over to jazz as the pain was getting too much for him.

xxx I felt the pain beginning to seep through my anger with the group. I could see in the reflection in my watch that my eyes had turned back to Mauve again. I was truly back in control. I didn’t want to fight these people. I don’t even really know how I feel about Ego wanting to attack them without being really provoked. I wanted to go ahead with the expansion but… I was starting to question what he really wanted to do with humanity. Did he want the best for it? Or did he want to destroy it. I propped myself up on my arm looking at the group of people that had gathered around me.

☄ ⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇ Яcket
"My death will probably be caused by being Scarcastic st the wrong time"
Speaking|| Male || unknown || mood: Worried | Tagged Pietro, Wanda, Jazz

xxx I turned and saw that Quill was coming to my defence even if Ego seemed to be preoccupied with bothering the others that had come to the defence of the two that had engaged him in conversation. I took in a deep breath regaining the wind that had been knocked out of me. I picked up another one of my weapons that had not been ruined and I aimed it right at Ego. Once of course I was able to stand up.

xxx Honestly I am surprised that Quill had not armed himself as soon as he knew that within this teenage boy Ego resided. He was fairly upset with him for what he tried to do all those years ago on his planet. It was something that we rarely talked about, I usually brought it up when talking about our paycheque. Peter always glared at me afterwords, but people needed a memory of the things that we had done when thinking about hiring us. Hey, we have saved the galaxy twice we my as well profit from it while we can.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Wanda
She turned as he propped himself up and made her move taking control and pinning him to the building holding him down tightly, “Alright You annoyance.” She looked towards the others waiting for an order, she wasn’t hurting him but he definitely was not moving from this, “What Do we do with him?”Her accent heavy as she looked back to Jazz almost like she was trying to read him. He certainly held power and potential, she moved forward keeping him against the wall as she reached out going to see what she could see in his mind, she’d never run into someone like him, it intrigued her. “Who or what exactly are you?”

Peggy
She laughed softly and pointed at the second picture,
“That one is the cutest little thing ever” she gushed and smiled at Bucky
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 am

one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - steve + peggy

I laugh at her reaction, and then nod. "I'll call them up to see what time we can visit him and if he has his shots done." I reply, writing down the adoption center's name and the ID of the pet. "Hey, do you know where Steve went?" I asked. "I want to make sure I have his permission too."
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:41 am

Peggy
She shrugged and went back to loooking at the dogs, “I’m sure he’d be fine with a dog, and if he isn’t he can talk it out with me, Captain America or not, I still shot his shield and I still can kick his butt” She laughed to herself, “Though I may break a bone in the processs”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 am

I nod at her reaction and check the time. 5:60 pm. I took into consideration that
we should why not go to the shelter now, but it seemed to be raining. And HYDRA;s
eye were on me. "I'm going to the lab. Find out who did this to me." I tell Peggy,
limping over to the elevator.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

((Sorry! I had school, went to bed, yada yada.))

Steve Rogers
He had been in the kitchen, making himself a coffee. He returned and nodded at Bicky Bucky, "I think a dog would be cool. And also take a girlfriend into consideration, Buck. You never know." he winked at his friend and continued to read the book that he had taken into the kitchen. It was slightly interesting, very sad though. Apparently, it was very popular. He turned to Peggy. "Have you ever read The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene? Anyway, I think we should go pick the dog up for Bucky. He'll never see it coming." Steve suggested as soon as the elevator was gone.

Pietro Maximoff
"Capture him. Who knows what he's planning?" Pietro snarled, helping his sister hold him down.

Peter Quill
"Wait!" he shouted. There was a small chance Ego was trying to do good.... His dad had still left in imprint on him.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:18 am

Gamora
“Peter that is absolute crud. He is evil, I thought you learned your lesson” She raised a brow and watched the twins

Wanda
She was still studying Jazz with almost an amused smirk on her face, “Hes been with this boy almost since birth..” She reaches out trying to read his emotions

Peggy
She smiled at Steve and took his hand, “Yeah I’ve read it, Amsterdam sounds gorgeous” When the elevator left she turned to Steve, “Oh we should! We should,give it to him at the Christmas party tomorrow night!”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am

I coughed into the small towel Peggy gave me earlier, and continue to use the right arrow key
to scroll through possible suspects. Eventually, I came across the final three agents.
Loraine Janet, age twenty six. Recruited for hit-woman for HYDRA in 2004. Her job position was
jointed with John Crawne two years later, 2006. They banded together to target
HYDRA's deadliest project failures.

"FRIDAY, do we have an archive in our database on the two lovely couple?" I ask from my spinning office chair.
A few seconds later, 104 files show on the large Stark holographic screens displaying what seems to be
superstitions from citizens, about them.
"John Sterwell murdered at age 54...couple strikes again..2008...
Kaitlyn Burton sniped...possibly Loraine and Johnny...2014.." I murmur while furrowing my eyebrows.

These people have been not just targeting HYDRA's projects, but their staff.

I recline back in the chair, and stare at the ceiling. I needed to call Stark for a new
armor and weaponry update.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items