Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where Am I? [Multifandom] O&A

Postby bleachers » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:06 am

J.D. - Heathers - Tags: Ain

"It's fine." J.D. murmured, wondering if this...partnership was going to stay together long. If either of them made a wrong move, the other could easily explode. "I didn't mean to sound rude." He avoided eye contact, his gaze lowering to his own shoes.
bleachers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:18 am

Klaus Baudelaire

"Indeed." He simply replied. He certainly hoped that he could try and find his siblings soon.

(Nepeta, Tintin, and Noodle are open!)

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:06 am

Wilson Percival Higgsbury
Male//29//Don't Starve//Klaus//Somewhere in the city.
"Right... I don't recognize you.
Do you come from another world? Universe?
" Wilson asked curiously, like he always did. Always so curious. It was both a blessing, and mostly a curse. Curiosity killed the cat after all, and he has died just to get knowledge, he hoped it wouldn't be the same here.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby islandsprite45 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:42 am

☽Ainchase Ishmael/Arme Thaumaturgy|Male|Celestial|Power Usage: Less than half|Tags: J.D★

Ain shakes his head. "It's fine... I should've stayed calm anyways..." he mutters, feeling guilty for getting so hostile. He didn't exactly want to lose his only ally.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You are my Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
My only Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━Those with the biggest hearts suffer the most ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

Sprite
She/Her
Bisexual
Gamer/RPer
Game Fandoms
^ Elsword Mostly
WIP forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━
dA |Tumblr | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
islandsprite45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:44 am

Mayu~ "White Kyanite is something bothering you?" I asked White Kyanite. "We've never been off Pandora before." I said to White Kyanite.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:18 am

Klaus Baudelaire

For a few minutes, he simply thought about what he said. This man did seem from another universe, now that he thought about it. "At this point, any hypotheses is a good one. I am not one to believe in such things like other dimensions, as they aren't logical, but the simple fact that I am here, even though I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean, far away from any other aquatic vessels, as far as I know. So, I shall suppose that in this case that somehow we are from different worlds."

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:21 pm

//--

Bill Cipher | He/Him | Tags: Shilo

"No I'm not from here" Bill replied, "I assume you're not from here either?" He asked.

White Kyanite | She/Her | Tags: Mayu + Catlin

Kyanite shook her head. "Two things. One, just call my Kyanite. And two, the sky was changing color" she explained.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Wilson's expression brightened the secon Klaus started talking, this kid reminded him so much of himself when he was young!
Definitely clever, and he also definitely agreed with him.
"Woaah, you are the first one to actually agree! I used to belive the same thing! Of course, used to. As this hasn't been the first time this has happened to me. Which is oddly suspicious.
But I thought alternate worlds and universes were nothing but just a theory! But, now I've kind of seen that, well, i was wrong, and its not a theory, is a fact.But it's still beyond explanation of how, and why! And not in years of my whole research a about it have i come to a conclusion!
" He said quite quickly, he was extremely passionate about these kinds of things, if it wasn't clear. He could keep talking about it for days, which was one of the reasons he wasn't really liked in his group of before. But now he had someone that shared his interest! "Either way, you where on a boat? Why? What was your.. ''universe'' like?" Wilson asked curiously, he had already saved his axe back in his gray backpack and had taken out his notebook and pencil.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Klaus Baudelaire

He could tell that this man was very intelligent. He felt a little unconfterble however, when he mentioned the boat that he was on. "It would take me all day to explain how I ended up on a boat in the first place." He took a deep breath, should he tell him about V.F.D? Yes, he reasoned. "Well, where I come from, there is a organization that basicly controls the world. It kidnaps children and conditions them to be intelligent individuals. However, it has split into two, and the more moral side is losing I'm afraid."

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:06 pm

Wilson noticed how Klaus seemed uncomfortable, which wasn't all that great. Unlike with adults, he didn't pressure young ones to answer his questions. Even more when in was something that made them uncomfortable. "Goodness, that sounds terrible.. Though intelligence is important, it shouldn't be forced. Even less with children! " He said with a slight frown, why did all the kids that he met had to have some sort of sad past? Kids should be happy in the short time they have to enjoy childhood! "So, you don't have to answer my questions if you don't want to. But why where they doing that? Do they have some sort of motive?" He asked softly as he looked down at Klaus.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me