Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby soonyoung » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Confused

Tags: Neko, Kaori
His gaze jerked to the vase instantly after hearing a loud crack, next to the shards of glass or clay, there was a pill. Assuming from what Neko was saying, she needed to have the pill or she'll bleed to death and melt somehow... He quickly reached out for the drug and turned his attention back to the girl, this pill is going to taste gross along with all the blood he thought while grimacing. He bent down and opened her jaw using his hand then put the pill in her mouth. Letting go he pulled away and stepped back, waiting for at least something to happen...
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Levi Ackerman || Kaori/Levi

Neko feels the pill being put in her mouth. The medicine would start reversing the effects of drassil, which lives inside the harnessed. The split skin would close up and she would start going back to normal. The blood would dry, making Neko wash up afterwards. Nothing would happen immediately though. Neko experienced this many times before, and will always be like this until the day she dies.

Kaito Shion/Akaito || Male || Bisexual || Prince Takumi || Open

The katana started to shake. "Ah, sorry...", he says, putting the katana back into its sheath. "Akaito" growled, then disappeared. He won't be gone for long. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you..." The person made no reply. "Ok then...", Kaito said, walking away from them. The man decided to try and find this "Takumi" guy. His note, unlike Neko's, had a picture of Takumi. He's kinda cute...WHAT AM I THINKING?!

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Confused

Tags: Neko, Kaori
His shoe tapped impatiently on the floor while he was watching Neko grow her conscious back. But she still didn't say anything, she said hello but it was very whimper filled and faint. He couldn't help but stare at the cloak he put on her wounds, if he knew there was a pill in the first place, he probably wouldn't have ripped it. What a waste. He turned to the vase and walked over to the broken parts of hardened clay, one by one he picked the pieces off from the ground, it was something to entertain him while waiting for her to say something next. Obviously Levi wasn't the best on the conversation list, he'd rather clean then speak.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:18 am

Female /\ Hetrosexual /\ Magenta Pairing /\ Kousei
"Good." Cyra laughed as Ketchup nuzzled her, then squeezed his bottle and splattered her with some ketchup. Grinning, she wiped the stuff off her face and held her Pikachu (who was currently staring up at Kousei) up to her friend. "Wanna hold him? He's super sweet."
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vox mortem » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:18 am

█║
      █║
      █║
      xix
      HELENE AQUILLA.
      ─────────────────────

( ) -- hel, blood shrike // blood shrike // location: ... // tags: olivia, daniel, farkas
      xx'xx"I was not going to kill her," the Shrike said, almost under her breath. But this Soulmate of hers did have a point- they needed to form an escape plan. "Fine, I will agree with you on this, Daniel." Sheathing her scim, she glanced toward the taller man also baring a weapon whom had spoke very little up to now - and seemingly was averting his gaze here and there. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves before attempting anything," Helene rocked back on her heels, eyeing the small group they had formed. "As I am sure you are all aware, I am Helene Aquilla."
vox mortem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:31 am

Klaus Baudelaire
"F-fine, your eyes are scaring me." He said in a nervous tone. "Great, I'm stuck here with this strange girl." He thought to himself.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:51 am

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Claus

(Wb, I don't know how to respond to that...)

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki

He hummed a bit as he listened to the other male, then nodded as he looked down the hallway again. "I think someone down there is watching us, but it is hard to tell from here..." he mentioned. He glanced back to Yuki, studying his eyes more closely now then shaking his head as he drew back slightly and chastised himself for doing such a thing. He nodded at what Yuki said, sighing softly as he looked up again. He said "Well...Yeah...In my world, there are many kings, and quite a few of them seem to be evil and corrupt."

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere

He smiled slightly as he looked at her, and he nodded. He tilted his head as he looked at her, and he shook his head as he looked down the hallway once. Shaking his head again, he looked to his supposed partner once more. He tilted his head as she again spoke to him. He nodded as he looked at her. "Hmm, perhaps we should go find someone or a couple people." He shrugged as soon as he said it.

(Senpai, notice me! XD)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 am

Jasaphere Bywane
18||sky blue pairing||Peter pan||garden fairy||tagged: sebastian, Claus, jessibel
She hummed then nodded. "well uh, s-sure" she said softly. She then looked around the hall they stood in and found only a few people standing nearby. Jessibel and Claus. Though she didn't know their names. The fairy flew upward and toward the two. "e-ehm pardon me" she jingled politely to the boy.

Daniel James Howell
24||black pairing||YouTuber||technological and strategic skills||human||tagged:Helene, Olivia, farkas
Daniel hummed. He had meant away from these others as the girl seemed as though she didn't want to talk. "why don't we leave them alone and go off. She seems like she doesn't want to talk to others right now cmon"he said before hearing her introduction. "don't just assume that we know you. I've never heard of you except for in that letter" he told her. "cmon, I think she might want to be alone
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:51 am

Prince ;; Half-elf ;; Magenta Pairing ;; Takumi

Prince glanced down to where the other pointed, "Okay, I'll follow after you then." He said before picking up the blanket that was dragging in the ground, carrying it in his hands while the rest was still wrapped around himself. "Ah but since you're royal blood I doubt you'd let me go behind you right? Since you don't know me and all, would you like to see if I have any weapons or pose any type of threat to you?" He asked, truly curious if Takumi wished to check for a threat from Prince.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:12 am

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
As she listened to the other speak about her own home, it was clear that they both came from drastically different worlds. Not only did cameras have no place in the other girl's world, but apparently there were legendary heroes as well. Many heroes to be more specific, which made the photographer tilt her head out of curiosity. That was something she'd never hear of in her hometown, unless it was in novels or movies. "Previous legendary heroes? What were they like?" And just how legendary are those guys? Max could compare Hyrule to a world straight out of a fantasy book.

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Klaus
Why was she bothering with him? If he was uncomfortable around her, then the best thing to do in her mind was leave. At least then, she wouldn't frighten Klaus or anyone else that way. "I'm sorry, then. But if I really scare you..." The girl then looked down the hallway, taking a moment to glance down the emptier areas of the hall before deciding to take a few steps away from the boy. Then she paused and turned her head to look back at Klaus. "Then you don't have to stay here with me, and you really shouldn't. My eyes are the least of what's to be scared of, and I don't want to be stuck here with someone who fears me. I get enough of that already."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me