This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Faemyse » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:38 am

Chitania || Female || 19 || Crush: None || Location: Berk || Dragon: Midnight
Chitania looks around, spotting someone sneaking inside a building, looking at Midnight, she makes a few hand signals towards the building and then she sneaks over, walking inside and crossing her arms. "What are you doing here? I don't believe you're from berk" She grabs her axes from the sheaths on her back. "Give me an answer before I send my timberjack at you"

Midnight|| Male || Juvenile || Timberjack || Crush: None || Rider: Chitania
Midnight looks at Chitania and he nods, flying around the building and covering any side exits with his wings so the person can't escape using an alternate route. Growling quietly as he waits patiently.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:49 am

Eira Shah|female|24|Dragon;;Ishild(Snow wraith)|With;; Chitania and Midnight

Eira squeaked, dropping the fish she was holding in shock. "Who are you?" she asked in retaliation. She looked around panickedly as the dragon cut off all her exits. She took a deep breath and glared at the girl. Keep calm, Ishild is just outside the village, Eira thought to herself, trying to keep calm.

Ishild|Female|Snow wraith|Rider;; Eira|With;; Chitania and Midnight

Ishild snarled as her friend's exits got blocked off by what she thought was a huge dragon from the heat signature. She screeched, leaping into the air and easily flying over the dragon's wings and landing in front of her human. She roared at the strange heat signature, stretching her wings out to look bigger.
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:59 am

Chitania || Female || 19 || Crush: None || Location: Berk || Dragon: Midnight
Chitania looks at the snow wraith and tilts her head. "You think that scares me?" She laughs a bit at the snow wraith and then looks at Midnight for a moment, who is poking his head in to look at what's going on, watching the dragon guard her. Seeing the snow wraith occupied, she turns to walk up to Eria. "Answer me now, I am not afraid to hurt people" She reaches to pick up Eria by the back of the shirt, or tries to.
Midnight|| Male || Juvenile || Timberjack || Crush: None || Rider: Chitania
Midnight looks at the snow wraith and he moves around, landing in front of the wraith and spreading his wings to look massive with the heat signature, roaring at the snow wraith before flicking up his tail to hit the wraith before landing, wrapping his wings around the wraith to confuse it as he balances on his tail, roaring at it once more
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:08 am

Eira Shah|Female|Dragon;;Ishild (Snow wraith)|With;; Chitania and Midnight

Eira narrowed her eyes, shoving the girl away. "Get. Off. Me," she hissed unhappily, taking her knife out. She glanced at the timberjack trapping Ishild and panicked slightly. Ishild didn't like being trapped since they met. "You want answers, fine," she spat reluctantly. "I was getting food for me and Ishild. We'll be out of your hands in no time at all. Now make your dragon move! It may be big but those wings look awfully thin."

Ishild|Female|Snow wraith|Rider;; Eira|With;; Midnight

Ishild roared as the dragon's heat signature surrounded her. It clearly wasn't going to move anytime soon. She fired a warning shot, barely missing the dragon's wing.
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:27 am

(My Deadly Nadder, Sirene, is in a cave at the beach)

Sirene was hiding in a cave on the beach. She occasionally went out to get some fish and returned to her hiding spot. What would the Vikings think if they saw her? She trilled quietly. Maybe they would pty her for being injured. Sirene stayed alert. A grounded dragon was a dead dragon. That's why she was hiding. She didn't want to die.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:28 am

(Accepted!)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Though absolutely terrified, Brenna forced herself to mount the dragon. She nearly fell off of its back, but quickly regained her balance. Her father's disappointed face swimming in her mind hardened her resolve. I won't let you down, she told herself, desperately hoping it was true.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Suddenly, Stormchaser's dream/memory dissipated, and he was left with a calm, peaceful slumber, filled only by fragments of dreams.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:38 am

Raya relaxed, glad Stormchaser seemed to be sleeping somewhat peacefully. Maybe what she said helped some.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Though absolutely terrified, Brenna forced herself to mount the dragon. She nearly fell off of its back, but quickly regained her balance. Her father's disappointed face swimming in her mind hardened her resolve. I won't let you down, she told herself, desperately hoping it was true.

After quite some time had elapsed, Stormchaser blinked awake. The human girl was still there, he saw, but strangely, he didn't seem to mind. Maybe not all humans are that bad, he reckoned, tilting his head at her. At least this particular human had helped him and didn't seem to want to hurt him - not like most of the others he'd encountered.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 am

Rouge rumbles making sure that she's holding on before standing up scanning the ocean for anything. "Hold on tight" he rumbles flexing his legs in a ready position. He let a snort as he takes off over the water with a fast speed.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:56 am

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna let out a startled squeak as the dragon took off at full speed. She wrapped her arms around it's neck to keep her on it's back, being sure to leave them loose enough for the dragon to breathe, of course. After getting over the initial fright, she realised how truly amazing it was to be on a dragon's back. The island was a mere blur behind them, and the wind made her ponytail flutter in the breeze. She could feel every muscle of the dragon moving as it ran. Maybe not all dragons are so bad, she realised. This dragon sure hadn't made any move to hurt her, at least not yet. And she was on it's back, for Odin's sake. Never in her whole sixteen years of life had she imagined she would be on the back of a dragon.

After quite some time had elapsed, Stormchaser blinked awake. The human girl was still there, he saw, but strangely, he didn't seem to mind. Maybe not all humans are that bad, he reckoned, tilting his head at her. At least this particular human had helped him and didn't seem to want to hurt him - not like most of the others he'd encountered.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me